Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats really true bout Geet.. Beauty with Brain
Very curious on Dev's intention to meet Maan.
Am sure even Anitha didnt love Maan with true heart.
Mayb just afta his dad's property.
Thx for the pM
-Crayon- thumbnail
Plsss...update it soon i'm desperately waiting for the next part!!!
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 5

After five minutes geet came back with a mobile in her hand. She smiled looking at maan. She then inserted the sim in the mobile ...switched it on and gave it to maan...

maan: thank you

geet: u can thank me later..first tell me the numbers required..i will note them...

she then sat beside him on a chair with a pen and paper to write the number...maan quickly checked the dialled call list and told anitha's number...geet noted down the number...when maan was about to switch off the phone and remove the sim...geet stopped him...

geet: what are u doing...

maan: you noted down the number..then what..we have to return the mobile no?

geet: yes i know.. but...in this situation how will u go out and make a call...so thats why call ur friends from this mobile...by evening i try to get another mobile...

maan smiled and called anitha...anitha who was waiting impatiently for maan at his flat immediately answered the call when she saw maan's number...

anita: hello maan...where are u? i tried to ur mobile several times...but ...i couldnot reach u...what happened maan...

said anita with a shaky voice...her voice was so loud that even geet heard what she said on phone...to give them privacy geet smiled and left the room signalling maan that she will come back in few minutes...maan nodded...

maan : anita...calm down...iam fine...just i met with minor accident...thats why i was unable to call u back...

anita screamed.."what?" after listening to maan's words...

anita: maan..u met with an accident ..when..and how it happened..and how are you now?

maan : anita...plz..calm down..yesterday while coming back from railway station i met with an accident...my friend joined me in kasthurbai hospital...now iam fine...plz come here as soon as possible...iam dying to see you...

anita: ok maan..in few min..i will be there...

anita cut the call and rushed to catch a taxi to reach the hospital as soon as possible...

maan sighed in relief...he felt very happy that anita is coming...after few minutes geet entered the room...maan smiled and gave the phone back...

maan: thanks geet..for all ur help...now anitha is coming...she will take care of me...after that u will be relieved from my burden...

geet: oh...don't u get tired by repeating same words...burden..help...u know one thing..i hate such words...

maan: ok..then iam sorry...

geet: again another word..i think you are too formal...anyways...when is ur friend coming...

maan: she is on the way...may reach here in 2-3 minutes...

geet: ok then...let her come after that i will leave...

maan nodded...and then he remebered geet's words on the day when he first met her...

maan: u said that u are from batinda...and u have no relatives here..then where u will go now?

geet smiled...

geet: world is very big and iam sure that i can get enough space to stay anywhere...

maan got touched with her words...he liked her confidence ...

maan: i swear..i really don't have any influence...i even don't know much about your church father...who gave u my address...

geet: its ok..no problem...may be he was mistaken...forget it...don't stress urself by thinking all these things..take rest and get well soon...i will try for job somewhere...

maan felt bad that he was not in a position to help her...geet understood his situation and tried to change his mood by diverting the topic...

geet: can i ask u something?

maan nodded...

geet: your father is a great politician...then how come u r away from politics?

maan: iam not interested...in politics...i hate the corruption in that field...my father served people throught out his life..in return what he get..nothing...today no one bothers to remember him...he sacrificed his family for that...his happiness and every second he only thought about people...atlast his work was limited to his photo hanging on the prime minister's office...thats why i hate the politics which destroyed my family...my happiness...

geet listened silently without interrupting him...maan was fuming with anger when he said those words...geet gave him a glass of water...maan looked at her in confusion and anger...

geet: take it...don't get excited..plz..calm down...

maan turned his head aside...geet kept the glass on table and stood beside him crossing her arms over chest...

geet: maan...ur anger is justified...thats all i can say...but in that pain and hurt u r failing to see the other side...

maan looked at her in surprise...and said "other side?"

geet: yes...the other side of politics...which can be seen only by the people who wish with true heart to serve the people...

maan could not understand what geet was saying...he looked at her in confusion...

maan: no...no such other side exists...

geet: if u believe so...then what can i say?

maan: geet..plz..can we stop this discussion here..iam in no mood to discuss those things...

geet: ok..as u wish...but what if any party approaches you asking to join their party...

maan: are u kidding..its already a month now...no one came and iam happy about that...iam sure no one will come...as i said they don't care about my father anymore...

geet smiled...

geet: no maan..the drama is going to begin...next month elections are coming...if am not wrong all party leaders are going to ask u for their campaign...

maan: ask me? geet...i don't know even basics in politics..then how come they are going to ask me..to campaign...what i did?

geet: its not about u..its about ur father..

maan: my father?

geet: yes...ur father was a god to weaker sections...u r his son...if u go for election campaign on behalf of any party then that party will surely win...so u r a precious person to all parties right now...may be u become a deciding factor to win in these elections...

maan started thinking about geet's words...

maan: no one can make me to enter politics...without my consent...

geet: for campaigning..there is no need to enter politics ...they may pressurize u to support their party...maan this is political world..here anything can happen...if u will not agree..they will make u agree by using different tactics...may be those tactics were already began..who knows...be careful...and take each and every step with caution...

having said these words geet walked out of the room leaving maan confused...

to be continued...

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
n12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

geet alwayz talking sooo funny

luv both of them
nice
thx 4 da pm
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

nice part...cont soon..

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar ...so may this is the reason for maans accident !! 
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
geet is so right, the tactics have already begun...great part
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Geet is really smart. . . Nd she is d kingmaker. . . .
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice
she finally put some gud thought in his mind other than that useless anita