Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

Lily Sparkle: Colors got its mix right at the time of the launch and Ballika Vadhu caught the attention of the urban audience too thanks to tight script, stupendous star cast, and the charm of the girl called Anandi. I doubt if the channel was targeting semi-urban populace or rural one.

Also, a majority of the populace still lives in rural and semi-rural areas, and they are a major market -- lucrative one.  

You are right.  Ladies who were homemakers themselves, who were married at a young age and looked after their families really well but brought up children who did not fit into that slot, they kind of felt soft towards BV. I could see the emotion it generated around me.  And was quite zapped. It still could not have worked without the tight script and the biggest pull which was Anandi.

The other things that followed could not sustain it. anything for the first time generates hype for being different. Colors has not been able to sustain it for their rishton se badi pratha which were also supposedly social messages though personally could not understand the social message in any of them.  Imagine fell flat with their aarakshan. 
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

But it will not be easy for the new show as well na..

SO is already a Sinking ship...

As for DMG and MJHT...they were already bad with TRP after their season 2 started...

TOUCH WOOD...Geet's season 2 worked ... no death..no return from grave...the leads and their chemistry is intact...that has made the show survive after a small revamp by CV's and PH

Now how they take the deli track is something to wait and watch😃

But I'll Miss Ballu😭...his jumping in and out...and their chori chori romance😆
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Pallu

moi anu nahi 😡

moi waiting 4 ur req 😍 Pallu punjabi aap ka hain? 😕
Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello!! Anyone home?  Or have people sauntered off for a walk?
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lily Sparkle: There was an article at the heights of its popularity that even young, working women watched the show and for a majority, it was not another saas-bahu show but something refreshing and which had substance.

I guess, rest of the shows were/are shoddy works. It looks like all are in a hurry to mint before something else comes in vogue. 

Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Medha: *Hugs* ... I have to logout now. Will catch-up with you later .. :) Enjoy. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ An: Hi and bye.  Will catch up with you later. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Trps for 14th May to 20th May :

Mon-0.5

Tues-0.4

Wed-0.6

Thurs-0.5

Fri-0.6

🤔Any idea what hapepned after tuesday that sudenly trps jumped up from usual 0.4 mark😕😕

And this trps is latest improvement after flop CON🤣...that too when IPL is at its peak😆...last week if I m not wrong Devini track started😆

chalo good...😃
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Jyo, Murlal, Priti, Saj and Sanjana: Thanks for appreciating the scorecard.

@ Murlal: You hit the nail right on the head.  Well, I was already irked by the episode that was an ode to the celestial objects. After all the drama that went on for well over a month about the mare that bolted the stable, they got the mare back closed that stable door without finding out what spooked the mare and without securing the stable door.

Then came along this track, the logic of which was beyond my comprehension. 

I agree with the questions you have raised too.  Well, I too wish that I could stop bothering myself about it.  Oh well, maybe this has been my catharsis.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hello medha  🤗

@ jyoti - thanks for the trp