Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
omg this part truely was woww!
FAB
well worth the wait! cont soon! i wanna know what he does/says!
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG you left it like that?!!! :O
you have to update quick! i loved it yayy she confessed :D
DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG awesum part i just loved it!!loved how rahul knocked sum senses in Armaan!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Armaan was soo rude saying Take care of ur self😭😭😭!!Wow Riddhima went in snow to find armaan that was awesum and then armaan saving riidhima!!and atlast riiddhima's confession!!Overall the whole part was mindblowing~!!!Please please continue soon i wanna seee wat happens next!!i hope armaan doesnt act all rude again and accepts riddhima!😳
Maitroo and Trasshy sorry for commenting soo late my net wasnt workin!! Edited by love_dmg1 - 12 years ago
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAYAYAYAY!!!! A CONFESSION SCENE!!!
i loved this part!!!!!
i loved how Rahul was sooo mean to Armaan. I think Armaan totally deserved that because he was acting like an IDIOT. and Rahul is sooo sweet. I cant believe he actually stood up for Riddhima like that. and Riddhima proved Armaan wrong with her work. I am happy that everything is going well. And the curtain scene. I felt so sorry for Riddhima. I cant believe armaan actually just told her to take care and left. and when she went to look for him in the snow. That was soo cute. I love how she cares sooo much about him. and I loved Armaan's confession. Too bad Riddhima was unconcious then. and he was soo mean to her when she woke up. I mean yes you would do it for humanity but he loves her. why cant he just tell her that? and i love how riddhima finally managed to tell him that she loves him. i just hope everything goes well from now on.
continue soon 😊
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Loved it and thanks for the pm
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Maitree! That was an awesome part girl!  Total dhamaka!  I seriously love Rahul for knocking some sense into the stupid idiot Armaan Mallik!  I tell you, he's a idiot!  Anyways.  OMG!  They went to Dehradun!  Wow!  I was thinking that something really good is gonna happen here and guess what.  It did!  Armaan saved Riddhima and Riddhima confessed her feelings!  Wow!  That is soo amazing!  I just hope Armaan doesn't insult her or anything like that and accepts her back in his life.  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-
imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wah. Finally she was able to tell him
Nice part

L
Shveta
jenny159 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Update! the confession was good.

Edited by jenny159 - 12 years ago
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved...
LONG COMMENT COMING BTW
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Complete Dhamaka!!! love Rhaul to have talk to him like that... that was awesome...AWww finally Riddhima said it...

cont soon
Tc😊