Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow nice update...I really wana know whts gona happen b/w arnab and chand ...well much more than them about abhay and pia and the lil baby

what an update from you.excelent.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesum update ayesha!!!!👏

loved the update ... so finally this news is up to abhay and pia... i loved the way pia reacted to abhay showing  motherly love fr hr baby😳... and abhay got so worried fr pia , he knew that this baby is nt good fr pia ... now i m waiting fr chandeena's reactions... the update was owsum... love ur ff and love u🤗... continue soon❤️
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous dear
thanks for pm

nanz_2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its damn interesting...plsss update fast!!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=Deepi20]Absolutely awesome update! I was kind of shocked when Piya said she doesn't need Abhay since we all know Abhay is her life. I also felt really bad for Piya and Abhay's reaction did make me a bit sad but I know he's only trying to protect her and is scared for her life. I so can't wait for Arnab, Chand and Haseena's reaction when they find out about the baby! Hopefully, Haseena supports her because right now Piya is all alone fighting for her baby. Anyway, looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
[/QUOTE] I know Pia was a little harsh but she felt like Abhay would harm her baby. It was out of anger. Abhay only has Pia's safety in mind. The baby means nothing to him. Its just all too much for him. He's already seen Pia through enough pain he doesn't want the baby to finish her off. Arnab and Chandeena are about to get whiplash alright with ABHIYA'S news
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

Its really nyc... Awsum...fab... I loved it... SO abhay is on pia side... i hope this will not bring drift between them... i loved abhay pia togather... N i liKe d way abhay handle d situation... continue soon N thanx for PM...

Only time will tell. Right now they are just coming to terms with this news.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update

So Piya is happy I hope Abhay will soon accept the baby and start loving him.
I was just thinking whaat will the Raichands and Arnab reacting to this news??
I really hope that Arnab does not take her to Dobrial house with him as she needs Abhay very much.
Waiting for the next part
Please please continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Abhay needs time to reflect on what this baby means. If Pia is harmed in anyway then U know Abhay will bve the first one to do something about it even if it means going against Pia's wishes. We have several more things in the pipeline for example the ritual is the next step.
Arnab will have a fight on his hands. Pia will throw her bombshell to avoid Arnab taking action
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,
another wonderful update..
but i really hate arnab for trying to force his decisions on pia..
so how r they going to deal with the baby..
eager to read abt that..
continue soon..

Dealing with the pregnancy will be hard. They still have to tell Chandeena and with Arnab at the Raichands this news will rock both parties. Arnab knows Pia is stubborn like him so he is forcing her hand. It won't work.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

brilliant cat wait to see more of Arnab's shock when he comes to kno tht piya is pregnant too

Arnab will be in for a shocker😆😆So are Chandeena. I can just see Chands face now😕