Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: missglam

awesome update!!

so,abhay suspects that pia is pregnant...i hope he is happy when the news gets confirmed...
misha n abhay r so cute together..
well,chand was angry..can't wait for arnab dobrial's reaction..
thanks for the pm..dear...
continue soon..
tc

:::The reaction for Arnab will be priceless. He will be a thorn to ABHIYA'S relationship but he will come around. Its what parents do.
Trying to get Misha and Abhay's relation up a notch😳:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update

So Abhay now knows about the pregnancy.
Piya isn't serious and thinks its not possible what will she do if she knows it  confirmes???
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

:::For this we will have to wait and see😃:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMiaw000

woow too gud 

Waiting for the news!!!
Thx for the pm and pm me soon..

:::I will PM U as soon as i write the next update:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: minahil1997

loved it ayesha!!!🤗

awesum update as usual... so now abhay have starting thinking that pia can be pregnant ... chand is back and i hope that this doesnt turn out to be really bad and he accepts pia soon... hmmm, they dnt know that another big shock is waiting fr them😳... this is leading to many problems... i hope sid dont make it more difficult by telling the  superiors... eagerly waitin fr the news to get disclosed and to see abhay and pia's reaction on this🤔... eagerly waitin fr arnab's reaction on marriage too ... love ur ff and continue soon❤️

:::Its the shocker i am waiting to write about that is so exciting for me. ARNAB & CHAND will soon find themselves in deep water.
Sid might let this slide for now
The reactions will be in the next update😃:::
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear
love it
pia is pregnant wow
looking forward
thanks for pm

mansim thumbnail
nice part👏👏
finally abhay is going to know 😲😆
loved haseena's and chand's convo😳
thanks for the pm😃
upate soon😉
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome Aysh...so finally the news is out...Abhay is not too pleased I guess...and the ritual requires Pia right...so will she back off now because of the baby? Knowing Pia ...she probably won't...hope the ritual works and the baby is also safe...I hope to God that Neel is not using Panchi...update soon hun😊
nyceee vm cant waite for the next one xxx
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
mango
Pleeez update today na
Pleeez...pleeez...pleeez
I really want the continuation
Its interesting
Start with Abhiya part ok
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap 53:::The Confirmation:::

Arnab fed up of waiting for a response stromed his way to Pia's hostel. He found the room was empty. None of Pia's clothes or belongings were there. He asked one of her room mates where she was and she'd replied back with a shrug. Arnab asked one of the maitrons about Pia letting her know that he was Pia's biological father.

Maitron informs-U have a beautiful Child Mr Dobrial. She moved out to live with the Raichands.
Arnab swore under his breath-How could she do this to me? I'm her father. She is still a minor.
Maitron strokes Arnab's shoulders-I know but she is old enough to make her own decisions. The boy will keep her safe. He loves her a lot.
Arnab was baffled-What are U insinuating?
Maitron smiles-Pia is married to him now.
Arnab felt his temper rise-She what?
Maitron lowered her tone to put Arnab at ease-A few days ago the girls i believe your daughters Panchi and Misha were with Pia. They were excited about the wedding. Pia kept this a secret from everyone until the day she got married. I only know about this because Pia had hugged me and asked for my blessing.
Arnab was in a quandary about what to do-Thanks. I better get going.

He arrived home taking his black cloud with him. He saw Madhoo and the girls. He couldn't tell them directly about Pia being his daughter. He needed all of his children under one roof before he told them everything.

Misha embraced her Dad-I thought U needed a hug. U seem very troubled Dad anything i can help U with?
Arnab's voice unevenly stated-Pia's married? When did this happen?
Misha and Panchi exchanged looks of trouble-A few days give or take. Pia planted this out of nowhere with Abhay. We are her friends and didn't want to disappoint her. Anyway they are so made up.
Arnab raised his voice slamming his fists on the table angrily-She is still a kid. Pia shouldn't have settled down so young and with Abhay Raichand of all people. Why did U girls let them go through this? Pia is a minor.
Panchi attempted to calm her Dad down-Pia knows what she wants. She has no legal guardian. The nuns took responsibilty and so did Abhay's parents. They are good people. Abhay dotes on Pia. Why are U so upset by this news?
Arnab looked anxiously-She's like a daughter to me. Do U know where they are?
Misha shook her head-No. Abhay took her away for a romantic gettaway. Its so romantic. Just be happy for them Dad. U can talk to Pia when she returns.

Arnab had a good mind to do something about Pia's marriage to Abhay. He was going to get it annulled.  The Raichands would pay for thsi. He'd make sure of it. Arab knew why Pia was in a rush to get married so she wouldn't have to live with them. With him. She took the easy option out. Pia my child thought Arnab i am your father and U will do as i please.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago