Users

Frequent Posters

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail
now 8th! ..and next post is yours shaheda baji!! 
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter Twenty three...

After the Pheras came the Sindoor ritual when the groom applies vermilion to the bride's hair partition. After the pheras were completed, they went to their parents to seek their blessing.

They seated back to their previous position facing everyone and the holy flames witnessing the last rituals to complete these man and woman to be call husband and wife.  This is where Maan for the very first time made an effort towards his wedding day to participate he then lifted his floral veil to move aside and look straight.  His russet then met the foursome together for the first time. He noticed Pinki then leaning on Adi's shoulder wiping away her tears with smiling and adoration on her face and Adi himself with moist eyes gazing back at them.  Now he understood the glint in his eyes when he noticed early this evening.  Adi knew whom he was getting married to.  As if they heard him, thinking loud all four laughed and held their ears for forgiveness Maan couldn't hold his grim face any longer and gave in with his most gorgeous smile they thought would never witness on his face again. 

Geet still was not aware of this friends conspiracy was silently waiting for the next part to follow.  She felt Maan getting closer to her and touching her hand for the first time in a way that her heart was dying,

a peaceful, smiling droplet escaped from her eye lid and landed to its rightful spot to let the owner of the beautiful bride that how much she loves, appreciate and respects him.  She looks up and cursed her long veil now that she didn't mind for worn it too long, that she wanted to look at his handsome face, how he looked as a groom.  Instantly she felt arms around her side and found Ayanna di and Pinki hugging her and Pinki to lift her veil.  She has closed her eyes as not to dare to gaze in those chocolates that her hazels were craving for since two weeks felt like two decades.  May be she is dreaming, does not want to wake up from her sleep.  As she felt his touch on her forehead to complete her as his wife, she lifted her heavy lashes slowly still scared to gaze his handsome face.  He looked gorgeous, she stared her own feature in his bonbons.  The intensity in his deep dark russet for her was clear to assure her that he has accepted her from his heart.

The sight was breath taking as Pinki lifted her thick veil, his patience bear a fruitful return. 

He knew she was beyond beauty; however the bridal attire added four moons to her exquisiteness.  As if the heaven has left no corners to add to her magnificence, her eyes closed yet liquid flow through it.  He felt restless as she was not opening her windows to the heart he wanted to peep inside it to know if she has accepted him the way he has and the seven promises she shared with him.  He brought his left hand to lift her jewel aside on her partings,

she must have heard his pleas and he noticed those flaps were slowly lifting its barriers.  The fresh liquid filled the lashes; he couldn't resist his own upon her admiration towards him.  He was overwhelmed with the warmth he felt, the love that poured down her rosy cheeks.  As if saying "Geet is remorseful please forgive her and she loves you with her heart and soul."

Next post...
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail

He knew how to read her gray rimmed hazels very well.  In reply he filled his pinch with the red powder

and brought it to her forehead and sealed the emptiness with his name forever. 

This was not hid and missed by none other than Dadima; she was amused with this affection from both Maan and Geet.  Now the unsolved links were connecting together, she could put two with two.  Geet must be the reason of his cheerful and lively mood to the drastic dark scowl on his handsome features. 

He must have not known then who he was marrying to or else this would not be the best reunification she would witness.  She would find out more about this romantic mystery, with bright smile she wiped her last string of tears.

And now the last but not least, of ritual of the marriage when the groom ties a black beaded necklace to the bride's neck. Mangalsutra.  Priest extended the pious beads to Maan to complete his ownership over Geet, his Geet.  He parted the two ends and brought it close to her neck;

he leaned closer to her more than necessary encircling her in semi hug and she did the same.  They whisper the most promising words to each other in unisons only to be heard by them, "With all my love and heart forever...only yours Maan, Geet."  He clicked the ends together firmly to never part again. 

As he leaned back they stared deep in to each other with the smile that only acknowledges the beginning of the new journey of love all over again.

When all these rituals are over, the couple gets up to touch the feet of all the elderly members in the family and seek their blessings for a happily married life.  Dadima, was on sky nine, she was still in daze that her Maan is married not only to the girl who she adored but to the woman he loved.  She blessed them all the heavenly, worldly happiness and to fill her home with more members in the family.  She engulfed them in a hug and whispered in their ears, "Be ready for some explaining soon."  As they parted away, she noticed Maan and Geet staring at her but confused, she couldn't hold a chuckle she winked at them and leaned again to plant a kiss on each forehead.

"Take care of each other and love each other even more."  She said bit louder to be heard by all.  The entire hall approved the statement by applauding the duo.

It was when the foursome who was lined up to be next to wish these magnificent Bride and Groom to congratulate for the married life.  Agustiya gave the manly hug to Maan and tap the back wishing him all the best for the beautiful life of marriage to enjoy and complained that how he could hide his love life from him.  Over all he was the happiest friend among all. 

Maan acknowledged his friend with a thank you and apology.  He looked passing through Agustiya's shoulder at waiting Adi for his turn; he called upon his name, "Adi, wahan kiyon khade ho, ghabrao mut abhi main tumeh kuch nahi kar sakta."  Adi approached with his extended hand upon completion of his sentence smiling sheepishly.   Maan got hold of his right hand with a firm shake and pulled his shaky frame to a brotherly hug. 

Adi's pride was not controllable, he was nervous on how Maan will react when he would find out about his plan.  Maan has completely turned the tables around; he couldn't hold his tears back and whispered in Maan's ears, "How could you do this to yourself and to Geet?  You were all set to sabotage your life and Geet's, do you have any idea that silly girl was following your footsteps?"  I'm hurt Maan, you didn't consider us your best friends.  Not once you have shared your pain with us, you suffered all by yourself?  And you thought you would escape this without us knowing?  And how could we let this happen, thank almighty that unknown girl turned out to be Geet or else I would have murdered you on your own wedding day." 

Maan was utterly shocked as he silently listens to his shy friend.  Adi has yet again surprised him with his strong sentiments.   He felt the unpretentious in his threat, and factual friendship towards Geet.  Today he understood the real definition of friendship, and he silently sent a thank you to the heavens for bringing these friends in his lonely life.  He squeezed him in appreciation and said, "Adi, please accept my sincere apology and a hearty thank you.  I'm not great as you in words, but do know that I'm blessed with you and Pinki in my life sorry scratch that..in our lives."  Both men parted with their hugs with a laugh and shook hands once again.  They turned towards the sniffling, their love as they were exchanging their own nit-picks.  They heard, Pinki and Ayanna scolding Geet for her foolishness, Geet turned her teary gaze towards the man who is now her husband smiling

and returned back to her complainers.  Geet touched her ear with her right and said, "Mujeh please maaf kardo, I'm really sorry and I'll never do this again."  Pinki snapped right at her, "What do you mean?  Are you planning to get married again?  Don't you dare to leave my Maan Bhai."  She pretended with a fake threat hearing this all cracked in to teary laughter.  Pinki wiped her continues tears

and turned to Maan pointing her index figure in threat again and leaned forward, "If you ever leave my Geet then you pray to God to save you from me, you will regret the day that we ever met JiJaJiii." 

Maan backed in pretence that he was scared and hold his both ears uttering a promise, "I'll never leave your Geet, even if she will try to move away from me I'll not give her a slight chance, no matter what Salijiii."  The laughter echoed again surrounding these friends and they all embraced in big hug. 

to be continue...

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail

arabianpaki thumbnail
🥳now let the fun begin ;)
And finally the Dadi caught on to what was happening ...with the comment she made, I'm sure she's gonna add more to the post-wedding games ..
I loved the last part...the partner in crimes scolding the couple! 
The jijajee..and sali-ji reminds me of a song.. I'm gonna change the lyrics : Jeejaji jeejaji, oh hone wale jeejaji. pehli yeh shart hai humari, ke didi ko nahi churo ge
uski muhje perwah nahi,kamre mein band ker do ga 😉
😆

The last pic, on the first post..goes so well with the your story, as if she's acting for this!!
Thanks so much for the update Habibti 😃
👏I know you put a lot of work into your updates..and you do it to please us- buhot buhot buhot shukria!
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shaheda Di, great choice of pictures! It fit the words soo well :-) Hats off to you for both

arabianpaki thumbnail
what does it say...in hindi? 
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: pushpi

Shaheda Di, great choice of pictures! It fit the words soo well :-) Hats off to you for both

I still have loads of pix to fit in the post...I was not aware of this///Minal helped me to get the pix from the gallery...I even found the pix where i say he filled his pinch...

Revisit the post again with some new pix to add...
mitzi11 thumbnail
love it love it
beautiful & sensantional
part
love maan & adi friendship so pure
specialy adi he real care for both
maaneet that what yu call true friends
friends hug super
dadi such sweetheart
yu real damn good newdime
how ur potraying each character