Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
^heheh yeah Harry is better looking๐Ÿ˜ actually after the wedding so many Facebook and Twitter people thought that Harry and Pippa should hook up...they make an adorable pair...I think so too...Harry-Pippa FTW๐Ÿ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chelsy is NOT pretty in my opinion...Harry could do sooo much better! ๐Ÿ˜
But yeah if Kate went back to William after all that, then she is deifnitely in for the money๐Ÿ˜†
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Chelsy is NOT pretty in my opinion...Harry could do sooo much better! ๐Ÿ˜

But yeah if Kate went back to William after all that, then she is deifnitely in for the money๐Ÿ˜†

that's what I'm saying...Harry-Pippa for the win๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

and I dont want to argue about Kate being in it for the money...I'm going to live in  ym fairy tale land that she loves him and he loves her...the way they looked at each other at the wedding says it all๐Ÿ˜ณ and BTW Kate wasnt the desperate one...it was William who went back after her
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly idk anything! I just found out they were getting married exactly a week ago:P im all bollywood crazy :D
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
forget william ...that guy in ur siggy  Kai_Hiwatari  looks like a charming prince...if he was the real prince, every girl in town would've been running after him like mad...lol

Tanu - pipa is pretty...don't like her name though...lol but yeah she looks like her sis...harry and her would be perfect together
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
katforeva - I'm all bollywood crazy too. I found out their story from the lifetime movie. When she got her life back together...he was the one that came running to her and purpose to her

if they made a bollywood movie out of their story than for sure Lara dutta and some hot guy should play their roles
Tani91 thumbnail
^Aishu I know right...I found out their story from that movie too...but the William in that movie was smoking hot๐Ÿ˜...and real life Kate is gorgeous...so they should have switched๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ like the movie William with real life Kate

Aishu Pippa's real name is Phillipa, hence the nickname Pippa...and yes Hippa a(as US magazine called them) forever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ and I agree with you Aishu...Ian is more than Prince Charming...๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ like that one song said...he makes them good girls go bad๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
I do think that William loves Kate, it just took him much longer to figure it out. I especially think that happened during their big breakup a few years ago.

I think he proposed to her because he realized she had that poise and sense of propriety that was suitable for the royal family. Plus she's good at deflecting from the press, which is necessary for the 'position'๐Ÿ˜†
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I do think that William loves Kate, it just took him much longer to figure it out. I especially think that happened during their big breakup a few years ago.

I think he proposed to her because he realized she had that poise and sense of propriety that was suitable for the royal family. Plus she's good at deflecting from the press, which is necessary for the 'position'๐Ÿ˜†

in eraser's words

that's what she said ๐Ÿ˜†
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

in eraser's words

that's what she said ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญawww I'm going to miss Micheal Scott๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ