Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

When I saw the royal wedding...kate reminded me of Lara. I was wondering what if Lara was the one getting married to the prince?  she would've looked as beautiful as kate did in her wedding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Prince Harry is ugly and balding and he cheated on Kate a couple of times. Definitely not Prince Charming. Lara is better off with the husband she has now. So what if William's loyalty, doesn't mean we have to put him on a pedalstal. I for one do not find anything attractive about Prince William.
Terenaina thumbnail
He's not attractive at all. I thought he cheated on her once, I didn't know it was two times.

but yeah I imagine Lara being the princess walking down the royal place
Terenaina thumbnail
btw the guy lara married isn't any better either...his ex-wife said on an interview that she knew he cheated on her
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wait what? William cheated on Kate? Wth? She seems so sweet, I feel really bad for her now! :( But I think he's cute:P minus the hair :D
Terenaina thumbnail
yeah kate had to go through a lot with photographers writting print media about her saying, "She's not the virgin we hoped for." Or "She ain't no diana."
and she also found out from the media that he lied to her saying he was not back to the country yet while he came back to london to go to the club
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Wait what? William cheated on Kate? Wth? She seems so sweet, I feel really bad for her now! :( But I think he's cute:P minus the hair :D

that's a revealation. i don't know why but I figured Lara to be the smart type (from her pageant interviews and the way she comes off as refined) who wouldn't fall for the playboy types. I guess many girls believe that they can change their men for the good. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. All the best to her.

@Choco @ Kat

William is an ultimate playboy. It was confirmed by his close buddies at uni. He asked around about Kate after he first spotted her at a fashion show wearing a see-though dress. While they were living together, he cheated on her. They did break up but got back together. I guess Prince William is in it for the long haul this time. Hopefully he doesn't cheat again or it will make a lot of girls disappointed because to them he symbolizes a real life Prince Charming (personally I'm sort of repulsed by him but that's just me)
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail
she looks better with mahesh πŸ˜Š
Oh yes, William is a player...he totally cheated on Kate multiple times...but I guess the allure of being married to the future king made his prowling ways okay

As for Harry, the lad was checking out Pippa's derriere throughout the wedding ceremony...Lara's better off without themπŸ˜†
_notinuse_ thumbnail
^^ Harry was seen making out with some waitress when he came for a visit to Canada. She was even interviewed and made to look like she accomplished a lot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†