Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

this one's funky as well..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
shamil thumbnail
both kate & william had a lot of 'chakkars' ๐Ÿ˜›
they showed on starnews that almost 7 of his ex-flames attended the wedding while kate's two ex-'partners' were also invited. ๐Ÿ˜†
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolchick

Oh yes, William is a player...he totally cheated on Kate multiple times...but I guess the allure of being married to the future king made his prowling ways okay

As for Harry, the lad was checking out Pippa's derriere throughout the wedding ceremony...Lara's better off without them๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†who is Pippa?
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glee

๐Ÿ˜†who is Pippa?

Kate's sister
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! This topic has taken the Royal turn... :-)

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

that's a revealation. i don't know why but I figured Lara to be the smart type (from her pageant interviews and the way she comes off as refined) who wouldn't fall for the playboy types. I guess many girls believe that they can change their men for the good. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. All the best to her.

@Choco @ Kat

William is an ultimate playboy. It was confirmed by his close buddies at uni. He asked around about Kate after he first spotted her at a fashion show wearing a see-though dress. While they were living together, he cheated on her. They did break up but got back together. I guess Prince William is in it for the long haul this time. Hopefully he doesn't cheat again or it will make a lot of girls disappointed because to them he symbolizes a real life Prince Charming (personally I'm sort of repulsed by him but that's just me)

๐Ÿ˜ฒ u burst my bubble!! i thought he was a true Prince charming๐Ÿ˜ณ...i had a huge crush on him when he was 21 ๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, coming back to Lara.
I loved her on KWK๐Ÿ˜›
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shamil

both kate & william had a lot of 'chakkars' ๐Ÿ˜›

they showed on starnews that almost 7 of his ex-flames attended the wedding while kate's two ex-'partners' were also invited. ๐Ÿ˜†

lol they dont call it Modern fairy tale for nothing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

I for one am extremely happy for them...they're so adorable together๐Ÿ˜,wishing them the best!๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS I dont care about Lara๐Ÿฅฑ sorry Aishu
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww tanu...it's okay...sorry I don't find william good looking. I find harry hotter and good looking

thanks guys for the pics of harry's girlfriend. I'm sure you guys seen the video of the royal wedding...The reporter was going around asking the girls outside about the wedding and three girls were like, "We came to see Harry because he's single." The reporter said "but he has a girlfriend."  And they said, "He's not married."

but he's girlfriend didn't look good in that wedding. She looks good in the other pic maybe that's because she's showing her body which means no good looks on face just body...lol