Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

πŸ˜†Bobby, you know what they say practice makes it perfect...I'm wondering how much practice session did they have offscreen?  Can reporter Bobby go back and find that outπŸ˜‰

Hey Pinku I'm on a hunting spree to find out the 'RAAZ' behind their practice to perfection..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..as soon as I get a single scoop I'll immediately report it to all of u..πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail
😳[QUOTE=sanjh1234]title-kaha teri ye nazar hai meri jaa mujhe khabar hai 
geet- maan saammne dekho kaha dekh rahe ho??πŸ˜‰

maan- achcha mujhe mana kar rahi thi aur ab tumhaari nazar kaha hai geet πŸ˜‰

geet-maan ab chup chup ke dekhna band karoπŸ˜‰

maneet-ab dekh dekh ke kaam nahi chalta !! kuch bedroom action ho jaayeπŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE

Maan- mei chup chup ke kaha dekhta hu..😳.mei toh khullam khulla ankhen phad phad ke dekhta hu tumhe..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hey Mishty thanxxx a ton dear..πŸ˜ƒ..I know u love me..πŸ€—..& top of that I'm ur adv.partner dear...πŸ˜†
Maan to Geet- Its b'coz she loves us sooo much❀️ that finds out even our minute details..πŸ˜‰

I can like you now, yipeeπŸ₯³ Yes, if I lie, you can sue me😲

Geet to Maan - but we thought the camera wasn't there, looks like Bobby has some invisible cameras, now our onscreen as well as offscreen has to be chori-chori-chupke-chupke,  what to do now😑
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Geart going Bobby...loved this interview...loved the part where they were asked not to injure themselves...πŸ˜ƒ...and the pics to go with it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 
Nice profile pic...when did u change to this??? Sorry for the delay in answering as i am in Indore...flew in Yesterday...new assigment...i might call on to know what happened in today's episode as i might not be able to see it...Bye
dewdropred thumbnail

bobby lovely interview ... & I want 2 know waht will b their reaction after reading the FF's & me waiting for part 4 ... update soon

bobby13rocks thumbnail
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]Geart going Bobby...loved this interview...loved the part where they were asked not to injure themselves...πŸ˜ƒ...and the pics to go with it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 
Nice profile pic...when did u change to this??? Sorry for the delay in answering as i am in Indore...flew in Yesterday...new assigment...i might call on to know what happened in today's episode as i might not be able to see it...Bye
[/QUOTE
Hey Khushi thanxxx a lot sweetie...πŸ€—
Me too was busy yesterday with family...I made this topic late at night so all were in their sweet dreams that time..😍.do call me any time I'll give u the update...have a nice trip..😊
As for the topic ..I get a bit involved while writing anything about them.😳hope u've enjoyed it dear..πŸ˜‰
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

"jokes apart actually  we rehearsed for it so much offscreen that we both ended up in swollen lips..😳
Geet- so our director couldn't shoot it...but we had maaaza time rehearsing it...☺️
"for a quintessential take of that astounding moment requires a lot of rehearsals so we r still doing our home-work & the moment we get it right ..it'll be picturised..πŸ˜‰.😳"

"Maaneet- (laughing loud & embarrased)-🀣 actually we've hurt ourselves a bit  in the rehearsals of this auspicious moment between us.😳.but its still fun ...πŸ˜†"

"Maaneet- (still shy) No this time we r alert not to go too deep in the rehearsals but keep our best for the final take...πŸ˜‰"

Maaneet-(while going through them)- its really too hot to handle .☺️..so we wanna take ur leave & read them privately coz after going through them we might get out of control which we don't want to show publicly...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰"

I think I am going to faint. Hai... just thinking about it!!!! I thought this was a real interview and that you really typed the interview word for word. I was thinking 
Where is the video!! Good heavens!
So much trouble just for rehearsal, what will happen when the episode airs for THE SR . I will faint... heck I will die. . . and  go to heaven . . . gain my conscious. . . die again. . . go to heaven. . . oh my gosh !!!!!! And then I realized when scrolling down that this  was an FF interview. β˜ΊοΈ
You got me hun! This was a convincing interview. If they showed this stuff for real . . . just imagine what would happen!!! Well written Bobby ji!! You got me!! πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Edited by virgo24 - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I can like you now, yipeeπŸ₯³ Yes, if I lie, you can sue me😲

Geet to Maan - but we thought the camera wasn't there, looks like Bobby has some invisible cameras, now our onscreen as well as offscreen has to be chori-chori-chupke-chupke,  what to do now😑

Hey thanxx I got ur liking back....we r partners so no suing each other..πŸ˜‰.its a deal OK dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Maan to Geet- we better be cautious next time coz now she has give a written document may be next time she may post some pics of our offscreen ahem ahem moments..☺️
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

bobby lovely interview ... & I want 2 know waht will b their reaction after reading the FF's & me waiting for part 4 ... update soon

Hi Hima thanx for liking it..😊
I'll definitely come with the news of how much they loved all ur FF's & OS...till then enjoy this..I'll update the 4th part ASAP..

bobby13rocks thumbnail

Thanxxx a lot dear for loving it.πŸ€—
Actually Maaneet r such a mesmerizing & amazing couple that whatever we write about them  it appears real..πŸ˜‰they seems to hypnotize us with their magic.😍