Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshabh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                  I dont knw Vijay Sir, the Company is Fraud or Genuine as i have been hearing it from word of mouth Marketing from many people, from T.V.Ads, to Times of India and Mumbai Mirror Newspapers... Well Even Customer cant even File a Sue on Media Companies Like Times of India or Sony Max, as in India we Don't have regulatory and Authority to Control Advertising and Advertisers and there Production House for the Genunity of the Clients and Products. Its really a shame on the Indian Law Part just due to some Political Parties Rackets we are not able to pass a Bill in Lok Sabha after that Customers can get good Genuine Ads in Media which can sue under RTI Act, to such Companies.
                Well i can only say today 24*7 People are speaking about SpeakAsia and says " 3 Mahine mae toh Paisa Nikal Jayenga, Phir Kya Aage jo bhi Mile woh Profit." , "Aage Dekha Jayega". There is no method to get to know whether the Company is Genuine or Not through the above given screenshots. also of Haren HTM services, these ads are also Common on Google and Facebook and other sites like Way2SMS.COM well here i can say it can help to increase some traffic to India-Forums . Lolz. Just Kidding. ðŸ˜‰  Companies and Celebs might not be happy after these Post  :P 
                 Thanks a Lot for Posting and Doing a Discovery on SpeakAsiaOnline.com.  

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks for the info vijay sir...😊

it was indeed helpful...
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshabh

I dont knw Vijay Sir, the Company is Fraud or Genuine as i have been hearing it from word of mouth Marketing from many people, from T.V.Ads, to Times of India and Mumbai Mirror Newspapers... Well Even Customer cant even File a Sue on Media Companies Like Times of India or Sony Max, as in India we Don't have regulatory and Authority to Control Advertising and Advertisers and there Production House for the Genunity of the Clients and Products. Its really a shame on the Indian Law Part just due to some Political Parties Rackets we are not able to pass a Bill in Lok Sabha after that Customers can get good Genuine Ads in Media which can sue under RTI Act, to such Companies.

Well i can only say today 24*7 People are speaking about SpeakAsia and says " 3 Mahine mae toh Paisa Nikal Jayenga, Phir Kya Aage jo bhi Mile woh Profit." , "Aage Dekha Jayega". There is no method to get to know whether the Company is Genuine or Not through the above given screenshots. also of Haren HTM services, these ads are also Common on Google and Facebook and other sites like Way2SMS.COM well here i can say it can help to increase some traffic to India-Forums . Lolz. Just Kidding. ðŸ˜‰  Companies and Celebs might not be happy after these Post  :P 
                 Thanks a Lot for Posting and Doing a Discovery on SpeakAsiaOnline.com.  

Rushabh,

Well I am not the only person who has discovered there are many bloggers but the problem is that since they are small sites its not able to reach to the masses.

So through India Forums platform we are trying to get this message heard and some one could really find the truth behind it so that we can save a lot of people from losing money.

It may be that all these ads is just to build some credibility to the whole scheme so that people dont ask unconfortable questions like who are the promoters of the company, what they used to do before that, why company opened an account in Singapore and operating in India / Bangladesh.. Who all are in the board of directors for this whole Venture apart from Ms Haren Kaur.. and many more...

Help us spread the word and you are invited to write your own POV about the same..

Cheers,
Vijay
wida thumbnail
never knew about this website as i dont liv ein india
butt goshh
neera500 thumbnail
😊

Edited by neera500 - 12 years ago
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woah! This is HUGE and I just can't digest that this is all running right under the government's nose =| 

Some deals are really just too good to be true!

This was such a well-written article and also, the manner in which you layed down the points was easy for me to understand. Otherwise it all goes a bit on top of my head. So thank you for this :) Will definitely spread awareness! This should get published in the newspaper or something just for the sake of those who get sucked into such scams and for the betterment of the country. 

Reshabh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah,
             Exactly ...  Thats True, But neither One can challenge them... Because Today  Chain Marketing Is Started by Many Indian Companies too from LIC ( Life Insurance Corporation of India ), JeevanSeva and Many know Marketing Guru and researchers, writers and Bloggers used to write that Chain Marketing never works., but it still working in many forms today. If it LIC also they First take Deposit money in Advance from the Agent and the Process starts as same in SpeakAsia or JeevanSeva.com or RMP Infotech. But many Bloggers, Journalist and Columnist had claimed many things as a Scam or Fraud to Such RMP or JEEVANSEVA. But they are Still Running since Last 5-7 years and some People are Crorepati through such Chain Marketing. 

Well here i Would like to tell Such Companies like JeevanSeva.Com and RMP have ISO 9001 Certification accredited but SpeakAsiaOnline.com Dont have any such Certificate ISO Accredited company .  Well Even I would Like to tell here that Getting ISO is also easy these days, but an ISO certificate is Valid for 3 years from the date and Auditors have to Audit Last 2 years of the Company before issuing them ISO. So here in SpeakAsia Firstly they Dont have such Certification in Singapore. As well as they speak 
  http://www.speakasiaonline.com/legal_document.aspx  something that doesn't Gives A Full Proof that Company is Genuine. So i wish People Shouldn't Invest in this Company and Still India Dont have any Legal Authorized System or Website where Money can be Made Online. Getting Logo of Verify, McAfee certify can be done by anybody as there are many Hackers that can Do such Things. 
 So atleast i have spread the word right now that not to Invest in SpeakAsia... Till the time Company dont Come in Public with Open Promoters and Owners., and How do get the Survey  ... India Still will take almost 5 more years for the Aggressive Online Market of Selling, Buying and Making Money.

Kindest,
Rushabh 
vijay thumbnail
Rushabh,

Well there are several companies working with a franchisee model or a very nice working Multi Level Marketing / Affiliate marketing but at the end its something real goods delivered.

For example: Amway or OriFlame which has really done well with so many housewives but if you noticed they have a good business model behind i.e. Selling beauty products which is a tangible product.

Here its all about Online Surveys 😊 operating in India and no idenitity proof of people behind this company and yet no office in India then how they are marketing to different companies to get Surveys from different companies?

Anyways the more we think about it ... it makes me laugh more.

Cheers,
Vijay

neera500 thumbnail
but main kai logo ki janti hu jo last 5-6 month se isse join hai...
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: neera500

but main kai logo ki janti hu jo last 5-6 month se isse join hai...

Happy to hear this.. But just make them read this post and tell them not to invest any more money untill there is clarity on the issue.

Do some Google on "Speak Asia Fraud" or "Speak Asia Scam" you will find several more bloggers writing about it.

Cheers,
Vijay