RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All Geeta fans,

We have to act to stop Geeta from airing! Geeta serial has hidden potential and it can do well if it is given another chance. We do not know what will be ahead if Geeta continued, so we can not just give up and retreat. It can still do good if the cvs hatch a plan and let Malini's truth come out and punish her for her bad deeds. This way it can gain Trps!

So act up quickly fans!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessgirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tbh, there isn't much backbone to this storyline and not a lot that the CVs to do. They should have thought of this earlier on. The constant troubles that Geeta faces, while Malini keeps scheming, will obviously put people off.

I'm sorry but theres not a lot we can do...I loved the show at first, but people being killed by Malini all the time while Geeta does nothing, kind of tells you the truth about the show. The fact that Geeta gave Karuna's kid to Kamya, while knowing that Kamya is a 'nakrahri' and won't be able to look after the kid, isn't that a disservice to Karuna????????
vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am glad that this show is going off air..there is nothing good to watch in this show..Geeta as a person is getting me more annoying every day..
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this show is getting worse day by day with malini  they just have lost it
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A good ending after all. See they used their brains even though bit late. I will miss this show a lot!