Mohabbat Lounge #110 [25/4 - Epi. 130]

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
We are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals. Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers' he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances.

So... what are we waiting for?πŸ˜† show 'kitani mohabbat hai' is show se, by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;

however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.

3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us, Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳
As you know that the track is kinda unacceptable by all of us so we gotta show it to them. To do so you need to mail them, call them and spam their FB walls
Here is the information you would require
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
ImagineP.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: [email protected]

Link to previous thread: Mohabbat Lounge #109 [22/4 - Epi. 129]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
SONG(S) OF THE DAY
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail

Index to takes after Page 3...

Anjali96 thumbnail
res
will be watching the epi late today... I'm in B'ham rite now...shud be leaving to go back home soon...πŸ˜›
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res

awesome episode. i got everything i was expecting. well i found the episode very good.apart from the start the party scene.it was not much of a party.what weird dance was rajveer doing i dont think i can even call that dance.the only thing i liked in the party was arjuhi the way they were looking at each other. those looks had so many questions .

so KSA  finally drinks champaign or should i say spills it on his clothes so he goes to get changed.so as he leaves arjun follows him & arohi follows him cos she had her eyes on him.more like they played follow the leader 1 after the other.KSA gets changed in a different room whilst arjun goes straight to his room only to find a shadow behind the curtains assuming it as KSA although the shadow did  not seem like his but then again thats why they kept the room dark so view is not clear enough.

but arjun spoke his heart here and also told KSA the reason he has come to shoot him.very good arjun.a person who is being punished should know why he is being punished.i loved arjun here perfect expressions his pain was visible.although i had wished arjun chose his pyaar over the nafrat and not let arohi fail.but still in this scene i find the good point was blood relations over power love at times.and arjun has been deprived of theese relation and the person responsible in his POV is KSA so he chose to punish him.so πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to karan. your mum would be proud of you.he reacted as per his mum's wish even though he did not read her letter.

but his reaction quickly changes as arohi comes out from behind the curtains.he is shocked to see her.and asks her what she is doing here.so she reminds him she was waiting for the result cos it was their pyaar ka test in which they have failed. kritika was amazing here.both karanika rocked this whole scene.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘amazing performance.

all dialogues were beautifull and strong.the cv's ,the dialogue writers and karanika whole team did an amazing job.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

as arohi spoke to arjun that she thought her love was greater than his nafrat.the way arjun shut his eyes he took in her words showed he agreed to her every word.their love was well above all this.thats why the moment arohi puts the pistol at her head arjun cant bear to see his love loose faith in him and loose arohi.it proved once again ke kitani mohabbat hai.and even the BG score in the background made this scene the showstealer of the episode. this was my favourite moment of the episode.

although this pistol to the forehead was repeated once again after the maha milan.but this was needed.at that time it was for acheiving her love & this time sacrificing herself for her love cos she could not love without him.and was necassary to make arjun realise his mistake and choose the right decission & understand arohi.cos he assumed she did not want him to kill her dadu but here she was killing herself to get out of his way and allow him to go kill her dadu.so it finally sank into his head the reason she is doing this is for him.

as arjun fights with arohi to get the pistol off her he throws his pistol on the floor. now here also both pistols were shown different arjun's was silver & black and arohi's was  all black. this was shown clearly to point things arjuns way.  the person who takes the gun takes it during their fight cos as the sit to the ground later the gun is not their.arohi had her back so was not possible for her to notice anyone.and arjun's focus was on arohi and her pistol.he was emptying it..so his pistol vanished during this process.

i think it was gauri.she is aware of the house very well.and she is a wild cat who just wants to take revenge.although we r not shown any sign of her.which i am sure will be revealed later.RPS would not do this himself cos if he had to he would'nt provoke arjun in the first place & he would not let mikhail get stuck in all this.so i am sure he has used gauri to help him here.

i think this whole scene was executed perfectly they way i was wanting it to be.everything was set up in a way to build suspense for future episodes and that is done perfectly.cos not even a shadow or hands of the criminal was shown.now this makes it more interesting.now i dont count theese as blooppers just half of the scene was revealed the rest will be revealed slowly as court proceedings begin and arohi tries to prove arjun innocent.

just as arjuhi make promises to each other to not commit this kind of mistake again. outside the room they here a shot.KSA has been shot. so everyone rushes to KSA.the ullu clan seemed as if they were waiting half way on the stairs cos they reached very quickly.arjhui also rushed to him.just before rshing arjun yells at arohi his pistol is missing.but both rush straight to KSA and they only person looking around for the killer or any clues is our smart hero arjun.the stupid police officers have just managed to figure out it was a gun shot wound.and call the ambuance. dont want to waste time here on their ullupanti cos that is very common now and they do this all the time.so KSA is rushed to ullu hospital.with him goes arjun ,sudhir and arvind.

as dadu is taken to hospital rajveer dicover the gun on the floor and sends it it for forensic testing. when dadu fell to the ground it was not their.so it was left their as everyone gathered around him.no-one was looking that way everyone was focused on KSA so the person who planted it their did it in seconds & vanished.i think it is gauri.

at the ullu hospital we have an ullu doctor who speaks their language.and says he is strong but serious.only an ullu can say this so it is clear the ullu's use ullu doctors.obviously a gun wounded person is serious he is not admitted with a cut or cough or cold.and arjun conforting the ullu's was the arjun who is softie from the inside who can not see anyone in pain.oh wow i only realised arjun is mr softie singhannia even though from the inside.so arohi has 2 softie's.

arohi rushing to the hospital was the scared wife rushing to do all she can to save her husband.this scene was also awesome.she rushed to the hospital altough arjun told her about dadu's condition but she did not ask him cos the only thing she was worried about was arjun.she knew all the evidence is against arjun.and only she could prove him innocent but no-one will believe her.and arjun has learnt not to runaway it is time to face all the problems.good decision arjun.he did not listen to arohi.now they are going to fight their battles.

now i am looking forward to the coming episode.cos to prove arjun innocent arohi is going to go against her family.fight everything that comes in her way.arohi stay like this arjun needs you. and also the truth will come out as to why arjun took the gun for what resaon and then his past will be revealed so past track will also move along with huting KSA's shooter. hopefully arohi will dig into his past now.

thats me done finally.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res

EDITED :-

So an EXPECTED episode but GOOD enough to watch .😊

Started with rajveer's dance - no cmnts . Though the song was good but bad chrgrphy 4 whole seq.. y they dont include extra artists 4 party scenes . it was a πŸ˜’ celebration .

but after that evrythn was good ...this is what i like best in arjun ..WHEN HE COMES INTO HERO AVTAAR πŸ˜‰full passion in his eyes ..daring attitude n all . good acting by karan there ..n gud lines also .πŸ‘πŸΌ n arohi was also not less . proved once again that her hubby is most imp in her life n she can do anythn 4 him. so when she realised that her love is going to fail in d exam so she decided to kill herself ...liked d line " arjun u r my top priority in my life but in ur list i m not in d top " she chose him over her family . she was more scared 4 d fact that she will loose arjun if he takes any wrong step instead of daddu's death . perfect wife .πŸ‘πŸΌ n after that as we know arjun is super intelligent ..he dint take so much time n got d point ...n snatched d gun 4m her hand ...waise bhi after that reunion thing he knows that arohi can do anythn 4 him ...so he realised his mistake n promised her that he will never do this again . earlier he was also thinking that arohi is stopping him 4 daddu's life but 2day he realised that she doesnt want him to become criminal again that's y she was doing all this . ...LOVED THIS SCENE ..PERFECT LINES N EMOTIONS ...N ARJUHI BONDING ..WAS 10 ON 10 .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
earlier it was very clear with the shadow that it wasnt ksa πŸ˜‰ n CVS 2 BAR HO GAYA BUT AB AUR NO MORE THIS SCENE AGAIN .
 in bw gun koi utha kar le gaya n shot ksa 😲😭 at that time i found little problem in direction n execution ..thoda aur better ho sakta tha .πŸ˜•

so ksa in hospital but still in danger . rajveer took d gun n sent to lab 4 finger prints . but reports itni jaldi 😲
anyway ..d point is arohi was scared 4 arjun ..so she rushed immdtly to hospital n requested him to leave d place asap ...she was right as wife ..bcoz she knows no 1 will believe him later as all proofs r against him .😭 but arjun was also right as he wants to prove that he is right n did nothing wrong n moreover arohi trusts him so no need to worry .πŸ‘πŸΌ LOVED THIS ARJUHI BONDING SCENE AGAIN πŸ‘πŸ‘.

only scene that was weird 4 me was when arjun was consoling tauji n sudhir . i mean few min. back he was going to kill ksa n now he sudnly 4got evrythn ..abt his badla ..his mom's death n all n showing so much concern 4 ksa ..theek hai he dropped d killing idea but revenge or justice thing to mind mein honi hi chahiye .πŸ˜• . plus as we know tha smwhr sudhir is also rspnsbl behind his past ..it was hard scene to digest .πŸ˜•

cvs we want justice 4 arjun so dont 4get to show that after all this track .

n its gud that there r no mu's now bw arjuhi ..so third lead is not a problem now . but want to see d clarification scene bw arjuhi abt that "diary jalana" thing .

n now coming episodes r also expected . so no suspense .

song of d day - goli maar bheje mein ...πŸ˜›
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

I had expected  something like  arjun will  aim at kartar then think of arohi then see arohi and drops his gun at the same time aro drops her gun too and thats when he understands that she would have dead if he killed kartar,  daddu  is in shock but leaves  and then someone else will shoot him.   I din want arohi's trust to fail. 

but the  episode said something else,  they made arohi's trust to fail for a few mins and again she had to try and shoot herself and again he had to rescue and both breakdown.   Arjun should have taken  promise  from her that she wont do anything like this  on the maha episode day itself  πŸ˜† tab aise harkat  ab nai karti na.     okay  will start my real bak bak now. 

Epi starts with  party mood.     I dont know  why they are suddenly changing rajveer's image,   sudden change has not been blend in properly, it is like he is jubiliant that  his wife did everything cos she was in love with arjun,   that  factor doesnot seem to bother him at all.   Shefu n romit were good,  simi  is like her sister  longing for something that may not be hers,  it is quite possible genes mein ho sakti hai πŸ˜†.     But the best part here was arjun and arohi giving looks to  each other  like  'will you stop  for  me  '  and 'I wont stop for anyone'  πŸ‘.    

Arjun entering  kartar's room and seeing a shadow behind the curtain,   it was clear it was a woman's shadow  lekin  badle ke aag mein jalta hua arjun ko  shadow kartar saab ki  lagi πŸ˜†.   Now the scene gets interesting when arjun starts to talk πŸ‘  'kuch dino se mujhe is ghar se bahut pyar mila hai ' πŸ˜²πŸ˜•  ' itna pyar ki mujhe puri zindagi mein nahi mila ' 😲πŸ₯±πŸ˜•  galat  they did not shower  that much love, yeah if you are talking abt arohi alone fine , or else  their love cannot even match  1% of love  dadi has on you πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.    But  the dialouge that followed was a killer  πŸ‘  ' lekin is pyar ki kimat  mujhse 25 saal pehle le li gayi -- aur woh kimat  is pyar ke liye bahut  jyada thi'    β­οΈπŸ‘  wonderful .   spot on dialouge  I wish  KSA really heard these lines ,  it was typical  Arjun Singhania talking.     'mera ek usool hai ki musibat ko jad se nikal deta hoon '  πŸ‘  .    

Arohi was excellent  today ,   Kritika fab performance,  'Hisaab barabar  nai hoga ,  zindagi ki YEH equation itna simple nai hai '  πŸ‘   writer  ji  good lines to arohi today πŸ‘πŸΌ.    He is not moved by this either .   She got her result and  is shaken to find out that   he  thinks  making things even with ksa  is above their love,  whereas for her  their love was first priority.   Scene well executed and emotional , πŸ‘πŸ‘.   

KSA getting shot was expected,     family reaction was okayish.   I cant get over the 'yeh gun shot wound hai ...   hello gun shot wound hai quick comeon ' 🀣🀣  and amrit  trying to do justice to her image making him drink water in that chaos 🀣    I guess arjun was the only one who acted like police trying to look  if anyone was there  around  πŸ˜†.    lekin ek baat ko notice kiya ki BT show aur inna saara blooddd 😲🀣.    Amrit screaming  'HUM bhi chalenge '  aur  arjun  ka sixer jawaab 'nai ghar mein kisiko to rehna hai na '  🀣🀣🀣 nai to police ke ghar mein chori ho jayegi   oh no no police ke ghar mein koi bhi aake murder kar sakta hai na , isliye ghar mein logon ko rehna hai 🀣🀣     sorry bad time to laugh 🀣.  But  what was that why make arjun say such dialouges πŸ˜•πŸ€”.    Amrit's expressions in the end were convincing,  she was distraught  πŸ‘πŸΌ.    If I  thot laughing here was wrong  then hospital  mein  saara  credit  arvind ko dekar  arjun left me  😲😲.   RPS ko pata chalege to kya karega ,   paal pos ke usne bada kiya and credit  milgayi  tauji ko   writersss   to show that arjun is all compassionate and  talking positive itna bada jhoot bulvaya 😑.   aksh  you were right 'lekin kya doctor ' from liar babu was in same tone as 'kameenay !!'   🀣  itna funny lag raha tha scene ki I even rofled at doctor's  'injury abhi serious hai ' 🀣.   and then arjun trying to console.   Like I said in prev lounge,  here  in this hospital  scene  I would have loved to see arjun   sitting quiet and lost contemplating on what would have happened if he had shot daddu and if because of him he was lying inside.   

Rajveer finding the gun and acting quickly  sending it to forensics good move  πŸ‘πŸΌ( I would prefer if they show rajveer as a  cop πŸ‘πŸΌ  rather than trying to change his avtar suddenly πŸ€”,),      or else BT shows mein iss  gun ko koi uthake hide kar sakta tha aur  mauka paake blackmail kar sakta tha 🀣.  

Arohi's  concern was understandable  when she asks him to run away from there since no one else will believe that  he din shoot ,  I agree  noone there has the brains to add 2+2 and they will not believe arohi either.  kyunki arjun ke paas  'mauka bhi tha aur motive bhi '   ,  exactly yahi par to maar khayega .     In the end highlilght lines  yet again from arjun  ' yahi sahi waqt hai ,  hamesha maine  asaan rasta chuna hai ,  lekin ab nahi , main janta hoon sach mere sath hai aur tum mere sath ho '  πŸ‘πŸ‘  '  ab peeth  dikhakar bhagne ka waqt nahi ,  sar uthakar ladne ka waqt hai '  ⭐️⭐️⭐️   ' ab intehaan dene ki baari meri hai ... maine bhagna chod diya arohi'  ⭐️⭐️⭐️  perfect !!!   Loved the twist. 

good episode,    if  there were no spoilers  I would have  said  awesome.   Kritika was brilliant till the end,  karan  was  superb.   I m liking the new bg scores  πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

@anjali -   song for today  :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg1f2N-Wd4M

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kya hoga aaj? Arjun ki Nafrat ya Arjuhi ka Pyar!!?

edit:
  • jeet gaye!! *kajol ishtyle, K3G*.. hum jeet gaye!! matlab.. arjuhi ka pyar jeet gaya!! yippee!! issi khushi me CVs ne apni logic wali book phir se kho diya!! *taaliyan*
  • Rajvir ne ki 2011 me 70's ke dancing ka udghaatan!! *taaliyan*
  • Simi ko hai ek important sawaal, Mann me hai usko Romit ka khayal, Sanchit ne socha banunga hard-to-get Lekin Simi toh gayii, Shef n Simi Ab Romit ke paas, jo hua Malamaal!! *taaliyan*
  • KSA ne liya ek ghunt champaign!! *taaliyan*
  • Log andhere me teer chodne ki baat karte hain, Arjun andhere me goli bhi chala rahe the aur baat bhi!! *taaliyan*
  • Arohi ne jungle trak me sahi kaha tha.. usse bachpan me uske friends ne PT Ahluwalia bulate the!! issi liye toh, KSA aur Arjun ke baad nikli aur phir bhi room me pehle pahunch gayi!! *taaliyan*
  • Jo ke ye show ka naam Kitani Mohabbat Hai aur DJ aaj kal gurudware me zyada rehti hai, KSA ne bhi unke saath move in kar liya hai, gurudware me.. iss liye toh, jab kapde badalne the, woh bhi gurudware chale gaye.. thereby giving enough time for Arjun n Arohi to talk, argue, wrestle, patch up, etc...*taaliyan*
  • Arjun aur Arohi kar rahe hai baat, aur unke realization ka moment itna deeep tha ke unko pata bhi nahi chala, ke kab shooter aaya aur Arjun ka gun leke bhaag gaya!! *taaliyan*
  • Arohi se ek shikayat hai,😈 Arjun ne gun le li, toh mud ke dusri gun leni thi na!! But she is so big-hearted, she knew she had to help her sasural wale so instead she kept Arjun distracted while the gun decided to take a walk!! *taaliyan* πŸ˜‰
  • Kartar singh ji ko shaayad champaign raas nahi aayi.. dekhiye kitne zyada upset hai ke bullet wound ko chod ke stomach pakkad ke khade the!! πŸ˜‰
  • Ahlus ne phirse prove kar diya ke Police family hai. Gun shots, aur Gun shot wounds se bohot acche se parichit hai!! Superb emergency drills they have, hear the gunshot, pin point the exact location just by the sound, reach victim in 2 secs!! They came, they saw, they comprehended.. !! Superb brains they got!! Arvind ji ka diagnosis, subhan allah!! *taaliyan* πŸ˜›
  • Everybody wants to go to the hospital, but someone has to remain at home na.. why? DJ has stole harry potter's cloak n so they have to find her now.. !! πŸ˜†
  • Doctor ne kaha aapke dad bohot strong hai par serious bhi!! Agar strong hai, toh serious kyun hai?? πŸ˜• shaayad unhe coma me jaana utna accha nahi laga, isliye aaj mazak ke mood me nahi.. πŸ˜†
  • Arjun: Tauji, aap hi ne toh mujhe zindagi se ladna sikhaya hai!! Arre Arjun beta, humne bhi dekha tha, kaise Arvind tauji aur 'Dad' tumhe maar maar ke sikha rahe the!! chalo accha hai, tumne phinally seekh hi liya!! πŸ˜ˆ *taaliyan*
  • Arohi ab puri tarah se Arjun ki Arohi ban chuki hai *taaliyan* woh jaanti hai ke ullus ke dimaag me pehla shak Arjun pe hi hoga *taaliyan* woh jaanti hai ke agar woh cheek cheek ke kahegi bhi ke Arjun uske saath tha, koi maanega nahi *taaliyan*
Jokes n Bloopers apart.. super loved the episode!! No MUs between Arjuhi .. super like!! Loved the logic as to why Arjun wud be suspected. But didn't get why the gun went missing in the first place!! πŸ€ͺ Best of all, Arjun won't run away and will fight against the biases of being a former-criminal and Arohi will stand by her husband!! Thanks CVs!!

Bowled over by Karan's monologue! superb expressions, just the right amount of anger, distress, danger, psychosis, upset, sadness β­οΈ loved the BG here.. kept the thrill factor peaked!! Master of expressions indeed!! Also, loved Arjun's return to normalcy. His moral support speech to Arvind n Sudhir, just hours after having tried to kill KSA himself, shows his anger abated after his convo wid Arohi!!! Although, it was a bit marred. Shouldn't he be a bit shocked at the sudden change of things? He was going to shoot KSA, n decided not to n now KSA is shot.. all this is supposed to upset him na!!? πŸ˜•

I loved Arohi's dialogues today. β­οΈ Instead of bluntly insisting that he should not get his revenge for her sake, her explanation, her reasoning was spot on!! She reminded him that his mom is dead, but she is still there and she cares for him infinitely!! Which is bigger?? Revenge in this manner for mom long gone or Love that you finally received after so much struggles!?! Don't get me wrong here peeps, not being insensitive... Arjun should and will get justice for him mum's death, but murder wasn't the way out. By surrendering, he has Arohi on his side, alive n loving, and he will finally win over the trust of the world when he is acquitted. No better way for a criminal to turn over a new leaf, by publicly being acknowledged of the same!! 

Awesome work by Karan n Kritz, and the entire team!!  πŸ‘

add: no song comes to mind..after all the ROFLing in the prev lounge.. mere dimaag me khali James Bond ka BG chal raha hai.. πŸ€£

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Res

Karan & Kritika"s Acting ****Fabulas : Hats Of Theem πŸ‘ 
Theey Stoled the Shoow β€οΈ
KSA : Situation ??? Hope He Doesn't Diie 
Arohi Roocked Yaar , She Is The Beest 
Arjun Is Nt The Criilminal & Arohi Will Protecct Him : SupperbπŸ‘
Who's The Killer ? Siimmi , Amrit , Gauri , Tayiji Or Someone Else ?? 
Need To Waatch To Know More 
Mickael Is nt the Killer & I'm Suure πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res!!!
Jst watched the epi... Fab acting by KK2!!*claps*
there were some things i wud like to point out!!

will edit 2mrow... Me feeling tooo sleepy!! Bye.. Tc all!!!!