Mohabbat Lounge #109 [22/4 - Epi. 129]

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
We are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals. Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers' he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances.

So... what are we waiting for?πŸ˜† show 'kitani mohabbat hai' is show se, by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;

however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.

3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳

As you know that the track is kinda unacceptable by all of us so we gotta show it to them. To do so you need to mail them, call them and spam their FB walls
Here is the information you would require
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
ImagineP.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: [email protected]

Link to previous thread: mohabat lounge#108(21/4 epi-128)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
SONG(S) OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLHGq8cDohc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQZVJ8ccdE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm7ylLPR3io[/YOUTUBE]

Index for Takes after page 3:

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Imtiaz and Aksh...great song choices for arjun n arohi...so apt!!..⭐️

Edited
wow!!..another breathtaking episode!!...2 amazing back to back epi's...it's amazing..β­οΈπŸ‘...again credit goes to KK and KK and MK...they rocked the show...πŸ‘πŸ‘...n in a more serious episode..love how shefali-romit and simi n sanchit bring the lighter moments to the show..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Arjuhi's love Vs Arjun's Nafrat..!! - Pyaar ki jeet hogi ya nafrat ki..?
wow!!...the arjuhi convo was just amazing...πŸ‘β­οΈ both KK and KK were just amazing...πŸ‘πŸ‘..totally justified to their characters...⭐️...n cv's thanks for giving us the real arohi..πŸ‘πŸΌ..not sum other arohi that is dumb!!...we had thot that after RPS brainwashing our arjun...arjun wud just think once...his final decision to get his mum justice..n for him..the only way 2 do that was KSA's death...his death wud bring his mum to justice...n i love Arjun..his charcter is one of the best!!..love how he does things openly n not hide it...Singhu just rocks...β­οΈπŸ‘..both of KK and KK's expressions were bang on and their silence spoke everything their voices couldn't...love the way this scene was executed and the BG to add the dramatic effect to an intense scene...i was having goosebumps watching the scene...hearing their dialogues...feeling their emotions...😳...I love how cv's showed that arjuhi's love is deeper than any other emotion...love how even after RPS manipulating arjun's mind...arohi's love is strong enuf to change it and bring him to the right path...This is Kitani Mohabbat Hai between arjuhi..❀️..n cv's justified it...πŸ‘πŸΌ...the dialogues in this scene were just as great...πŸ‘ πŸ‘...arohi's faith in arjun that he will not do anything which leads to the path of crime...her believe in their love for each other was a must watch...⭐️..love you arohi for this...πŸ€—..n i also loved how you told arjun that he can sort things out in different ways other than taking the gun as his only choice...arohi doesn't want to see arjun go to the path of crime again because her belief in their love is much stronger than arjun's hatred for KSA...i loved how today they didn't show any MU'S between arjuhi...no fights n no seperation...it shows that arjuhi's love has stronger than any obsticles that cum their way...😳⭐️...loved this scene alot...it was my scene of the day...⭐️..great job cv's, dialogue writers, BG wale..n of course..the stars and master of expressions...Karan n Kritika...u guys totlally gave justice to this scene and convo n the whole scene was so intense...it was a must watch..⭐️...n arjun..you were looking hot in that black Kurta...😍.. Karan's expressions in this scene were just outstanding...i love how his expressions somehow justify his actions n feelings...n Kritika was no less!!...amazing...the faith she had in her's n arjun's love was wow!! n loved the fatc she didn't go on arjun's knees n beg him not to kill her dadu..loved this mature arohi..πŸ‘πŸΌ..hope cv's keep her charcter growing like this...⭐️

Not much to say abt Ullu's...esp chachu...i saw more of Nitin today than Rajveer...he needs 2 stay in his charcter and not play some random dude aka himself!!...😳..n im not at all interested in seeing his dance moves!!..i thot rajveer isn't interested in things like that...??πŸ€”πŸ˜•...cv's please sort his charcter out

Superloved arjun's entry in Ullu's house...the same clothes..same haircut after Rashi's MC...wow!!...Karan was just fantastic once again!!...muah!!...😍...loved his dialogues once again..n arohi's expressions of fear and still faith was great too..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ..well done Kritika!!...πŸ˜›

ahh..epi ended at such a crucial moment...waiting for Monday...πŸ˜›β­οΈ

@Cv's KSA cannot die rite now...he holds the real key to why Arjun's mum was put into jail...n the real key to as why their is a fued between the 2 families!!...it was his decision that changed RPS into a bad guy!!...hope you guys havn't forgotten this...😳...the raaz between the fued between Ahlu's and Singhu's is yet 2 b revealed..so please think of unfolding that too...not so fast!!...and don't forget to bring DJ back...because we don;t know whether she knows what KSA did with arjun's mum...would love 2 c arjun searching for his father too!! n yes..we still need 2 know whatr REALLY happened with arjun;s mum!!...n Please NO PARALELL lead!!...we don't mind a laywer cuming as long as he isn't romantically involved..think outside the box for once!!

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

a great episode. arjuhi rocked the whole episode. can't wait for monday's episode. for me the arjuhi scenes stole the show. they stood out from the whole episode.there was so much pain,perfect dialogues,perfect expressions from karan & kritika  .a round of applause to dialogue writers & karanika πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

i loved the whole haveli scene it touched my heart.arjun all set to get justice for his mum.what a true son would do.but in his anger he cannot think what is right or wrong.so original anyone in his situation would do the same.billu as a brother supported arjun listen to the pain in his heart..also he can't bear to see his brother land in any trouble so he called his sister-in-law there to stop arjun.⭐️thankyou billu.

arjuhi scene was great.the dialogues were so powerfull here perfect expressions.as much as the dialogues said everything the expressions also said equal amount.arjun talking about his mum made me cry.he so wanted to change back the clock to relive his childhood with his mum.him talking of what he could have had if his mum was alive.and what he is today is cos of KSA so he is going to kill him.here he did not ask arohi why she burnt the stuff cos he understands why but i was expecting arohi to tell everything herself.but  the understanding she showed here i loved her.she came to support her husband and show him that she is with him to get justice but using the right path. this is what i was expecting from her.she wanted to support arjun cos injustice has been done with him but at the same time she cannot bear to loose him.also she is confused & sad for her daddu who she loves alot.so i understand her POV.she did not stop arjun from getting justice she just told him to use the right path & not to go on the wrong path in anger.

although i wanted her to explain her feelings to arjun as to why she burnt the documents & of her daddu and ask arjun that they both will dig up some more information & find out what happened in the past.and she understands arjun's pain too and she wants him to prove his mum innocent to the world.

but i guess when arjun is angry he only understands direct to the point words & she undersatnds him.just wished she showed this understanding before burning the documents but better late than never.the testing their love aginst his nafrat was too much for arjun cos the way he was looking at her expressed what is she asking me to do.but both know they would do anything for each other.just as showed when arjun turned up with the champagne and arohi getting the gun ready to shoot herself.if their love failed then no point of living.it showed kitani mohabbat hai.

they other scenes i am not going to talk about cos for me they are just build up for monday.to show everyone happy before KSA gets shot.and everyone their to witness what happens & to build the suspense as to who shot KSA.i wont be suprised if on monday RPS & mickeal & gauri are shown at or near the party.to build suspects.RPS could probbably get gauri out by then to use her.anything can happen.but i did not pay attention just forwarded the other scenes.

now looking forward to monday's episode.

this is for arohi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQtpHWy2TO8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

this is for arjun

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_EYE6ixUo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
[/QUOTE]

thanks kavya & aksh for helping post videos.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

My views on today episode

First thing when did Arohi come to know that Arjun has known of his mom death at kartar hand

OK, let me assume Billu told her everything on phone

So she comes in and Billu says something like "Pls take care of Arjun" or something on those lines

and how does this Arohi respond- no words of regret a burning his file, no apology on behalf of her family to his mom death, no regret or emotion shown at husbands upset at knowing his mom had been killed 23 years back

And poor husband who desperately wants a shoulder to cry on and a adviser - tries to tell her his upset and anger and fears by acting brave. He tells her she cannot stop him(indirectly begging her to stop him) and to go and tell all police and put how much ever protection(he is like a possesed man now) but her grandfather will be killed by him today

And Arohi says fight as per law πŸ‘

but next sentence dumb if you really love me do not shoot daddu

I am asking this question

kya Arjun ne hi tekka le rakkha hai sab prove karne ka

Are you loyal son and brother prove it-singhania family

Are you loyal worker prove it-RPS

Are you loyal orphan prove it-Jignesh and Kumud

Are you loyal lover and husband prove it. Do you love my family prove it-Arohi

Are you good damaad prove it and good husband to wife- Ahluwaliah's

Why the hell Arjun has to prove everything to all his relations. Are these people family? Does any family keep asking love and loyalty test always. I truly hate people who need proof for everything. Thats not true love-simple 

Arjun should ask this to others

Are you really my family and brother prove it-Singhania's

Did you ever become a good mother prove it-Kumud

Did you become a good employer-RPS

Are you really a good wife prove it-Arohi

Do you really deserve a great damaad like me prove it-Ahluwaliah's

My advice to Arjun is stop trying to prove your lovefor anybody. If someone really loves you let them come to you. Do not run and please anyone to prove your love for them. Such people are not real

Still no empathy from Arohi

Poor guy now changes track and says if my mom was alive i would have had a great future, your daddu is responsible for destroying my life

but Arohi acts like a statue -no emotions again only silence

Arohi can you imagine why a person kills or a person becomes a terrorist or murderer. You cannot because you have got everything on platter. Neither can your daddu and others in family because they have led very happy protected life

No human is born murderer or wants to ever kill any human especially an human like Arjun who can give up his life for enemies who treat him badly and who have tried to kill him like Mikhael, Jignesh. And he is so great he easily forgave you for burning his moms last letter etc why because he loves you. Believe me on this entire planet no other man will do that for his wife. But Arjun is a saintly person you see.

When a person is so upset all he requires is sympathy and love and care. But i can never expect you to give that ever because i know your brain level is even less than Raj. Raj would have handled this situation better and helped Arjun much more in this situation and may be even Romit.  Forget that i am younger than Romit and you and can give you better advice or handle Arjun better in that situation.

Arjun is desperate for sympathy and love and someone to hear him out. Only poor Billu is hearing him but he himself is kid, does not know what advice to give to him. Where the hell is Rashi? She would have given him correct advice but she has just disappeared.

So poor Arjun is left to make all decisions on own, take so much pain in his heart all alone. No one is there for him. No one. In such situation person gets despertae to be heard and will obivously to get attention decide that only way world will realize that he is angry at what happpened to his  mother is to go and kill her murderer.

I know many people will say Kartar was doing his duty. What duty killing an innocent, defenceless women is duty? Why are you given a responsible post like police officer, lawyer etc so that you make correct judgement and then take action. Without proper investigation how you came to conclusion she is terrorist and shot her also-a defenseless woman? What is use of police training Kartar saab if you cannot differentiate between good and bad humans?Tommorow everyone can say same and misuse their position and start just killing people saying this one is a suspect, that one is suspect. To avoid that only a person as responsible as police must use his own brain to decide what is right/wrong not go by what others say or plant as eviedence-RPS. So her i feel Kartar is equally responsible for her death.  

The only thing i expected of Arohi is go back to arjun and say with him whole night and try and console him, try to find what has gone wrong by speaking to her daddu and other people, to give him a shoulder or lap to cry and remove his anger of losing his mom in such a worst way. That would have pacified him and he would have started thinking practically

And when Arjun reaches her house his eyes spoke so much anger on Kartar and desperation as a wife or as a human you could have just hugged him or held his hand to pacify him so that he returns to normality but no again no reaction or emotion shown except fear on your face of Arjun next action

Anyway Arjun proved he is great human by not shooting Kartar. Again Arohi its not because of your love like you challenged him, its because he is born a good human- its because of his real parents genes not beacuse of your love. Even if you had not challenged him he would never murder an human-thats his in born nature

but again what will your family do-accuse hmim of murder, put him in jail, torture him. That is how innocent people become dreaded criminals or commit suicide or go mad. Very few people 5% maintain their sanity in this atmosphere and only 0.001% raise to ocassion and rebuild their life and become good humans in society. Arjun is in that 0.001% i am sure.

And this kartar asking him what you want? I thought he will tell- give me my mom back can you give me my childhood back? can you give me a happy life which had no criminal background back? but Arjun restrains himself and says i never ask anything from anyone. How can he no one has given him that rights. He is an orphan at singhania and an outside damaad at ahluwaliah's how can he ask freely anything? Poor guy

But honestly i pity Arjun for loving a person like Arohi for being son in law of family like Ahluwaliah for being adopted by a family like Singahnia.

Hopefully his real dad and siblings will be great people. I know they are very good peple- can make out from Arjun's nature that they are excellent human beings. Hopefully Arjun unites with them.

Superb acting from Arjun todayπŸ‘

Disclaimer: Here i am talking of the characters in my analysis not any individual actors.
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res!..

loved todays episode!..it was indeed kitani mohabbat hai.😳
Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Excellent Episode!!⭐️
i know i cannot do justice with writing about this epi but still excited to reserveπŸ˜†

*Edit*

Precap: excellent episode yest..
it was a complete package of a good episode..
the 1st part was beautiful...lovely dance moves...simple & sweet...
Romit-Shefu-Simmi-SanchitπŸ‘πŸΌ i like this track... suddenly simmi realizes Romit is cuteπŸ˜† n the way she realizes is cuteπŸ˜† Romit likes Shefu...!!πŸ˜ƒ me super like itπŸ˜†
great performances by KK & MK.. a serious episode though i disliked the bit where RPS manipulates Arjun...yet cause of the execution, i super liked the episode!!
All of their outfits were great too😳 not seen 'em before so hopefully not second handπŸ˜†

aaj ka epi...
Silence speaks more than words

again...brilliant...all the complains that i had from the last episode regarding RPS manipulating Arjun is put to rest!! Awesome!! Arohi could change back Arjun's manipulated mind!! This shows "Kitani Mohabbat Hai..." No hatred...no revenge...is greater than love...
Arohi...i love you again!! Thank You CVs for giving back our lost ArohiπŸ€—
Today She did the right thing ...A mature Arohi who knows her Husband really well... She knows..its too late to console him...no sympathy could stop him... it could look like just another attempt by her to save her daddu but this time she just spoke about Arjun & their love!!πŸ‘πŸΌ No hug...no consolation could stop him...just a brisk talk!!
Arjun is no more a criminal & Arohi does not want him to become one!!

Loved the intensity throughout!!

Awesome expressions by karan from the time the episode begins(with Billu) till the end!!πŸ‘ i wanted to pack them all & put them in a bag!!
⭐️
Kritika...the fear...the tension...everything was aptly expressedπŸ‘πŸΌ

All the Singhania boys had a hair cutπŸ˜†...& Mrs Arohi Arjun Singhania too.. everyone looking cute😍

Loved the sweetness brought by Romit-Shefu along wit Sanchit & simmi in the episode!!πŸ‘πŸΌ I'd love that CVs keep them for the lighter moments in
the show...

I was surprised to see Rajveer's never seen before avatar!! Saw more of Nitin than Rajveer but then liked it wen Bua said that he reminded them of the 1970s ka dance movesπŸ˜†

Now wondering How KSA is related To Arjun's Mom's death!! The real RAAZ!! I don't think he would have shot her knowing she was innocent & for a medal...There has to be a misunderstanding!! Either it is RPS, Or KSA by mistake!! Hope CVs dont forget to unfold this!!😊

Soo a satisfied episode & wont be spending the weekend ranting about itπŸ˜†

P.S: NO TO A LOVE TRIANGLE IN 'KITANI MOHABBAT HAI'

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posting Nisha's Message here:
''Dear the team, I just wanted to say perhaps on behalf of other lovers of kmh2,please dont inculcate love triangle in kmh2- this is the third time we heard about the love triangle but we really do not want this in so, instead if the story needs to move on, instead of the filmy entry of a lawyer, it can just turn back some real conflict in couple despite there is love. one concept has already been shown - built on it. cheers''

For the Article: Negative vote for any more characters falling in love with Arohi. She is a person and not a kabootar-magnet and there is absolutely no need for any more love-triangles in this story. New entry can have a perfectly professional relationship with Arohi and still pull off a crowd-pulling performance!

Before I get into it, I just want to say, all those people who have been screaming their heads off about KMH2 not having the levels of intensity that made KMH1 a hit, they should sit down and watch this episode on full screen and full volume post haste!! 

The start itself was so dhamakedar!! Karan luking dashing n dangerous in black. Tonight Arjun Singhania is Armed and Dangerous!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜

Superb move by RPS yesterday.. just by telling him that he might have killed KSA if RPS had revealed the truth earlier, he has cunningly shown him the way! Arjun might not have chosen this exact path but for that I feel. He might have chosen to find out more information. But the dramatic effects filled in by RPS stating that KSA directly/indirectly was responsible for his mother's death erased all sense of sanity from him. Its like snakes n ladders. RPS became the snake that moved Arjun to the exact ladder that would take him directly to being Arjun Singhania again!! πŸ‘

Billu maintains his character and notifies Arohi. His top most priority always being Arjun's welfare, he knows Arohi is the only one other than RPS ofcourse who might be able to stop him. β­οΈ

KSA - love his character 85% of the time. Except when he does some very illogical things. But on the whole he has been very consistent with his wisdom n perceptive take on things. Loved his performance today!πŸ‘ I wish he didn't have to die. 

Arjun-Arohi convo: No pretense. No recap. Arohi's understanding at its peak and for the first time, Arjun is lagging behind. He doesn't wait for her to say anything. No questions asked about the burnt items, how she knew what he was upto, why she was here..What he said was his expression of his POV, not an explanation as to what or why? He was laying foundation to the challenge he was about to mete out to her. 'I am unstoppable now, and you may go alert everything and everybody you know and think can stop me.' Still she remains the silent listener, and he wonders and tries to get a measure of her mind. He thinks he is prepared for war now and is very sure of himself and Arohi. 'Restraining order? Are you going to stop me?' Surprise! Instead of stopping him or warning him, she goes and invites him to the party. "Ye jaante hue ki mein kya karne jaa raha hun?" He is taken aback at the faith she is showing and how confidently she chooses to see the good in him and knows it will surface. "Mein jaanti hun ki tumhare liye humare pyaar se badhkar aur kuch nahi hai. Aur mujhe pura vishwas hai, tum par bhi aur humare pyar par bhi!" His stricken face very plainly said it: he had expected her to side with her family and he wanted her to. He didn't want her to care for him and he wanted to not care about her or any of the consequences: tonight he was just a son getting revenge. Her taking this stand made it that much more difficult for him. If she had made the choice and sided with her family, it would have been one less thing on his conscience. He thought he could separate himself from her in this manner so it would hurt her less too. She could hate him in peace as a criminal. She choosing to see the good in him would hurt both of them. πŸ‘β­οΈ

I have some qualms with Arohi but Prem (myviewprem) has more than covered that topic. There could have been a better way to approach this moment, for in today's episode, Arohi finally rises. She shows as much understanding as Arjun and expresses faith in her love for him, in their love for each other rather than going defensive. In football they say, best defense is a good offense. She went on the front foot and told him that he would stop himself. She won't say a word to anyone! Super loved that. She knew he had the strength and purity within himself and that if he killed KSA for revenge or otherwise he would be hurting himself too. In JK Rowling's lingo, his soul was till whole and intact. By killing a person his soul would be tarnished and Arohi was trying to prevent that. (Sorry for throwing in cricket, football and harry potter in the same paragraph!! πŸ˜†)

Arohi's decision: She loves Arjun and she loves her daddu. She knows KSA has made a mistake and but she doesn't want two things to happen: KSA's death and Arjun's hand in it. She is trying to keep both her worlds. She got the best of both worlds for her birthday and now she has to face the worst of both her worlds. If Arjun does kill KSA, in one stroke both her worlds end and so she sees no point in living further. But if Arjun chooses the path she has shown and goes about getting his revenge within the boundaries of law, then she will support him for she knows he is right. Wife at last!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arjun's entrance in the party: Reminded me of the scene after Rashi's MC. Only difference is this time he was invited and so he didn't have to kick down the door. He walks in watching Arohi. KSA oblivious to the ongoing tension, is happy and happily invites him in. No one except Arohi notices the expression on his face - cold and determined. "Mein apne bacchon ke liye apni jaan bhi de sakta hun!" Arjun looks at him and then the medal. Words cannot do justice to the barrage of expressions that crossed his face. The medal and its presence, the memory of RPS's revelation, made his resolve stronger. "Kisi se kuch maangta nahi hun. Jo chahiye hota hai bas.. le leta hun!" He has come to avenge his mum's death and it is his to take, he won't be asking anyone for it.⭐️ After this point, he is all the while looking at Arohi. I imagined it this way.. silent convo between Arjun Arohi...
Arjun: I am going to do it.
Arohi: If you do it, I will too.
(Sudhir opening the bottle. He would think of this gesture as the start of a celebration.. for which his mum's death was the basis! 😭)
Arjun: Watch me.
Arohi: We'll see. 

Superb work done by Karan, Kritika and KSA. Sanchit, Romit, Shefali and Simi seem to be heading for a quadrangle relationship. I wish they remained in their pairs. Good work by the rest of the team. Still disconcerting to see Rajvir all happy. Someone seems to have slipped him a happy pill. Gotta appreciate it, for once we see a husband realistically and openly being happy about soon-to-be ex-wife in jail. πŸ˜ˆ KMH Team, all your hard work is greatly appreciated. Thank You,πŸ‘

CVs, why does a story have to lose some older character, mostly in a murder or a revenge shoot-out to gain intensity?? Only good thing I see in that sequence is all the people who have been yapping about KMH2 not being as good as KMH1 and wanted KMH2 to have intensity and similarity to KMH1 are going to be very happy tonight!! 
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@aksha wow good choice of song!..very apt!
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AAJ DEkHTE HAI HUMARA PYAR JEET TA HAI YA TUMHRAI NAFRAT ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

SO kMH WAS QUITE MATURED 2DAY πŸ˜‰...serious story ..serious dialogues n serious actingπŸ‘

Arjun was all set to take revenge ..billu was scared n called arohi  ..n then arohi's entry ... LIkED AROHI VERY MUCH TODAY...finally she did what a wife supposed to did ...supported his husband + stopped him doing wrong thing ..n encouraged him to get justice but by through right path . LOVED THAT SCENE N ALL LINES THERE . πŸ‘πŸ‘
n infact i liked arjun also there ..though rps said so much against arohi but arjun was unaffected by all this ..he just felt that arohi will take her family's side ..but nah ..after all she is Mrs.singhania πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

but ITS DHARAMSANkAT 4 AROHI ...on 1 side her daddu n on other side her hubby ..n poor girl she wants both of them happy but situation is just ironical ..so she is left with 1 choice ...suicide😲 ...n she decided that agar uska pyar fail ho gaya to ..dhiskayon to herself  ..obvsly no option 4 her πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

n then rest evrythn was ok ..evry1 was in party mood n celebrating daadu's success ..n tabhi arjun ki entry  😲 liked his line -main kisi se kuch mangta nahi ..jo chahta hoon le leta hoon πŸ‘

ab dekhna hai ki hoga kya ..though we know that arjun will not do anythn but now i m thinking that MIkHAEL WILL SHOOT kSA...AS ROMIT TOLD HIM ABT ALL THIS ..N RPS HAS GIVEN HIM ONLY 1 CHANCE TO PROVE HIMSELF ..SO MAY B HE WILL TRY TO TAkE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SITUATION .but i will deffo feel bad if ksa will die in all this.😭😭...

chalo so overall gud show ..n gud execution ..dialogue writer is also back in form .😊