Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: love_kuki

what an epi.. super loved it!! 👏👏
Gooo Arohi!! way to go girl!! one heck of a stand up for her husband!! can't ask for anything more at this point.. but very disappointed in RPS!! *kuki shakes her head* didn't think he would take back his support at this time.. now don't MU me.. what I mean is we knew he won't support arjun but I thought he would take advantage of this situation & try to bring arjun back to him by supporting him now.. so that arjun would think that RPS has & is only the one to be with him & have supported him all his life!! lekin pata nahin iss baar RPS kya soch raha hai..
but I love this move by RPS bcoz now.. only arohi is gonna support arjun & their bond would strengthen & arjun would never leave arohi's side in future bcoz he would know that arohi trust him, loves him more than anyone else!! & even left her family for him!! so.. super loving this.. good good move by CV's so far!! 👏 loved their effort today.. master blaster epi to me!!

agreed kuki... Even i thought that rps wid take advantage of thos situation nd help arjun.. Bt hez doing the exact opposite...!! He is openly saying to arjun that i didnt ever luv u.. U were only a hathiyaar for me against my enemies...
Bt i m luving it coz finally arjun wud realise the true intentions of his 'dad' nd wud probably nver trust him in future...!!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshaniD

Ditto Kuki, even i thought RPS would take advantage of the situation and help Arjun at this time... or i think since it's only Arohi who is helping Arjun, RPS might be thinking that Arohi would eventually come to him for help and then he can make a deal with Arohi to leave Arjun... clichd i know but it could happen... 

Yupp, RPS might be thinking so!! but the problem is.. he doesn't know arohi at all.. arohi's one hell of a determined girl!! she would do everything in the world to save arjun on her own.. she would never run to RPS.. to take his help when she knows that RPS is arjun's biggest dushman!! so, this time around RPS might have to bow down in front of arohi's determination & trust on arjun!! he doesn't know how much strength this girl has!! It's time for Mrs. Arohi Arjun Singhania to step in & she's rightly gonna portray her trust & is gonna nail this situation with her love & faith in arjun!!
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: love_kuki

Yupp, RPS might be thinking so!! but the problem is.. he doesn't know arohi at all.. arohi's one hell of a determined girl!! she would do everything in the world to save arjun on her own.. she would never run to RPS.. to take his help when she knows that RPS is arjun's biggest dushman!! so, this time around RPS might have to bow down in front of arohi's determination & trust on arjun!! he doesn't know how much strength this girl has!! It's time for Mrs. Arohi Arjun Singhania to step in & she's rightly gonna portray her trust & is gonna nail this situation with her love & faith in arjun!!

exactly kuki, Arjun already let him down by leaving him n by not killing KSA.. and now it is Arohi's turn to do the same... but u have to agree, Arohi doesn't have much to go on, being a lawyer's daughter we know Arohi knows nothing much about law (from Jiggiy's scene earlier) and for now all she has is shefali by her side... but hope she rise up to the challenge...
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyy imtiaz... Sry for the late rep...
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi naina

it's ok i was just reading kuki's updates. so sweet of her very detailed updates.
love_kuki thumbnail

exactly kuki, Arjun already let him down by leaving him n by not killing KSA.. and now it is Arohi's turn to do the same... but u have to agree, Arohi doesn't have much to go on, being a lawyer's daughter we know Arohi knows nothing much about law (from Jiggiy's scene earlier) and for now all she has is shefali by her side... but hope she rise up to the challenge...

Agreed she's not a law student & all!! she might not know much abut law!! but again.. she's not someone who would kneel down in front of her enemies for help!! also, she knows very well that RPS won't ever help arjun rightly!! he would be upto his plannings & everything against arjun again!! so, why would she go to RPS for help.. even he isn't a lawyer na!!
so, arohi going to RPS for help is out of Q acc to me!! upar se.. kaal romit might tell her na that RPS asked him not to support arjun!! so.. even better!! she would know that RPS doesn't wanna help & doesn't care for arjun at all!! Even I'll keep my fingers crossed.. for arohi!! hope she rises up to this challenge life has brought to her & shines like a diamond at the end!! I'm fully counting on her & do trust arohi all the way!! she is one person who has never given up.. she's has fought for her faith in every situation.. even here she'll rise & shine!!
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya kuki, i'm not saying Arohi will go to RPS nor that she should... merely stating an option CVs might look in to... Romit will def call shefali/Arohi n tell her that RPS stopped him, on the other hand it could be a part of RPS' plan, cuz he knows that romit will call n tell Arohi that he was stopped by RPS na... RPS' mind is def a devil's workshop... what is cooking in his mind...
love_kuki thumbnail

ya kuki, i'm not saying Arohi will go to RPS nor that she should... merely stating an option CVs might look in to... Romit will def call shefali/Arohi n tell her that RPS stopped him, on the other hand it could be a part of RPS' plan, cuz he knows that romit will call n tell Arohi that he was stopped by RPS na... RPS' mind is def a devil's workshop... what is cooking in his mind...

True Rosh!! RPS's mind is a devils workshop!! & I love him for that.. 😆😆 love his evilness! MK rocksss!! even today.. the one min he was shown.. he rocked it!! he never fails to impress me!! 👏👏👏
love_kuki thumbnail
alright guys!! I'm gonna be off ML for sometime.. will come back & edit my take!!
kavyasam thumbnail