Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
saw the new promo  , super loved the 'pati ' word and the fact that  arohi will leave the  house for arjun , 

@prem - superb post . 

@mandy -  loved reading ur post.  u have perceived the hospital scene differently 👍🏼 .
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pooja, thanks.. but what i meant was i wasn't here for the discussion of the promo...
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys 🤗 I'm lateee!! off to watch the epi..
love_kuki thumbnail
Hey naina!! I'm here..

just started watching 1st part!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oo... Can u plz give a brief update. Cant watch the epi nd i m too impatient to wait to watch...!!😆
love_kuki thumbnail
Ohh!! I didn't know u can't watch the epi.. I can update it for u as I see it..

1st part:
Rajvir comes to the hospital where arjuhi, sudhir & tayaji r waiting outside daddu's room!! He says he has sent the gun with finger prints for finding out who's finger prints r those!! Arjun says he wouldn't have to wait & tells them it's his gun & he brought it to their house to kill KSA!! Sudhir says it can only mean arjun found out that his mother died bcoz of KSA!! but then sudhir says it was his fault & not KSA's then why did he shoot KSA!! Arjun shocked & keeps looking at sudhir.. say anger in his eyes!! meanwhile Rajvir keeps hitting him!! Arohi says.. & tries to convince them that he did bring the gun but he didn't shoot KSA, arjun was with her when KSA was shot!! but they don't listen to her! sudhir holds her while arjun is being beaten!! arjun keeps looking at sudhir!! Rajvir says arjun broke his trust & he would never be able to trust him again!! & takes out gun to shoot him but tayaji stops him & says he would be punished but not like this.. not so easily!!

watching 2nd part now!!
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey naina n Kuki...hugs for updating... thanks much... Aksh kaha hai???
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
thanxx kuki... Does it mean that sudhir was atfault for arjuns mother in jail!!
Nd why did arjun had toa ct all obiedient...?? Use kya batane ki zarurat thi dat the gun is his??
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
rosh..*hugs*
i dnt think aksh wud be here.. Check out the prev pg.. She wrote there!!
love_kuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

thanxx kuki... Does it mean that sudhir was atfault for arjuns mother in jail!!
Nd why did arjun had toa ct all obiedient...?? Use kya batane ki zarurat thi dat the gun is his??

Ur welcome naina & Rosh!! aksh is trvelling back home.. so she'll be in bus right now!!

naina, Arjun is innocent.. if he keeps quiet when fingerprint & gun talk is going on.. later when the results come in, it would be another point against him bcoz he tried to hide it thinking noone would come to know abut it!! but he said what was the truth bcoz he knows he innocent.. he said it himself that he brought the gun to kill KSA!! so, he didn't try to hide it.. vaise bhi finger prints se pata chal jata ki it's his gun so, what's the point hiding!!

Yes, that is what sudhir said that it was his fault.. probably being a lawyer he might have came across wrong proofs & would have implicated his mother wrongly in court or something like that!! which is why I think.. he said it was his fault but we don't know the entire truth yet!!