Give us our Geet back Please!! :(

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

This thread, and today's take is dedicated to the two lovely ladies of my idiotz family who I call mummy and Daadi, who are on a sabbatical until further notice -- Munni and Shivani, this one is for you!!!! Please forgive me if you don't like my attempt at speaking my heart -- along with yours.

So here it goes…

The journey of Geet – Hui Sabse Parayee, started with the introduction of a sparkling, vibrant, and vivacious young woman who later went on to endure at a tender age of 18, what most women never imagine in their entire life time. That, coupled with how she fought against all atrocities done to her and went on to still search for happiness and survival in life, had us all HOOKED. She touched our nerves and senses we didn't even know existed in us. She was the epitome of positivity. She spread smiles everywhere she went, regardless of the turmoil brewing in the depths of her heart. She became the pinnacle of HOPE in women worldwide, who had at any point in time been through a tragedy or trauma in their lives. She continued living, loving and even forgiving, whether it was Sasha, Naintara or Dev. She knew how to move on in life and look for things that mattered in actuality. Even when happiness transpired in her life in the form of Maan Singh Khurana, the path wasn't all laid out in roses. She saw a lot of ups and downs, gave a lot of trials that life continued to keep in store for her, and yet again emerged a winner. She had her share of weaknesses, insecurities and fears. But she fought them bravely. She surely made some wrong decisions in life too, but she recognized them just in time and fixed her mistakes. She did everything in her power to right the wrong. And we LOVED her for it. This woman became so much a part of our lives that we looked forward to waking up in the morning just to see how she was going to handle today's crisis. She inspired us, she infused life in us and she became an icon in our lives despite all her shortcomings. Today when I look back at her journey from April to December, I feel proud to have been an ardent fan of this fictional woman, who created ripples in my life.

Geet of present day ..

Today I spent a lot of time reading reflections of many women's hearts of what they feel about today's Geet, and found myself sinking in the same boat these women were drowning in. A countless number of fans out there are screaming for justification of today's Geet's behavior, to no avail. I realized I am not alone. My two friends, who went quiet after keeping patience for months and months, are not alone in their frustration. I also realized that there are three clear distinctions. Those who absolutely understand Geet's behavior, those who absolutely abhor it, and those who are indifferent still in hopes that one day her character will be redeemed. They are the most positive bunch. It doesn't matter which category in the graph these admirers fall under, one thing is constant – the love for Geet, the character. Those who are unhappy are so because they are unable to bear the torture of seeing their favorite character being butchered. And today, I realized the depths at which this fictional character has touched us all. I mean I always knew she had a certain hold on us, but just didn't quantify how strong this bond was. Now I know.

So what really IS the problem? The story is going well. Maan is a winner all the way from Day one. Even when he was wrong and totally out of line, we still loved him and praised his acting. When he was angry and acted totally outrageously we still understood him. And today he has become the personification of pure love. I don't disagree. His character has been so beautifully sketched out and has been kept so consistent even in the midst of all the chaos the show makers went through, that it is impossible not to keep falling in love with him over and over again. The portrayal of his love in this show is exemplary. It is beyond what words have the power to describe. You just have to feel it. And that feeling is so great, so fulfilling, that you just want to keep feeling it over and over again. And the makers never fail in giving us that part of the mix. We continue to get trapped in Maan Singh Khurana's charm whether we want to or not. He is a conqueror among a myriad of personal deficiencies because he loves with so much conviction. I know there is a very good reason I am obsessed with this one of a kind rare lover. So back to my question, things are going so well, well what is the problem then?

Well the problem is, our Geet is becoming truly parayee from us. All the women I mentioned about in paragraph one who idolize Geet, have slowly stopped relating to her. They have done and thought everything they could to justify her recent actions, but the limit to their patience has been tested time and again, and now they have truly started losing their connection with her. This includes me. And it breaks my heart to see this happen to the icon of hope in my life. What will I look forward to tomorrow, when it's time to wake up in the morning? Who will I look to when I have troubles in my life and need some motivation? Till now it used to be Geet. Now what? It's a scary thought. So what next then? What in the world do I really want?

Let me tell you first what I don't want. I don't want Romance, I don't want Milan, I don't want Suhaag Raat, I don't want happily ever after. No no, please don't jump on me. I want it all, just not YET. None of these will mean anything to me if Maan and Geet don't have a breakdown in each other's arms, and a heart-to-heart in a genuine form. All I want is for them to talk their hearts out. All I want to hear is for Geet to justify all her insecurities, fears, and weaknesses in her own words to her man. I want her to tell him why she took such a drastic decision of leaving him. Hell I am so desperate at this point I don't even mind if she doesn't say it to him, as long as it says it to herself, and to me - the viewer.  I want to feel her pain again. I want to relate to her again. I want to be ONE with her character again. I would have really liked to have seen her wittily save her husband from being humiliated without being exposed, but those days are gone now so I'll leave that topic for some other day's debate. For now, I only have one wish, I want to see a mirror that reflects her hearts words straight to me. That's what I need to pacify me and make me sleep at night. Otherwise my nights are more restless than hers was in today's episode. I am restless because I feel for the man who is enduring the utmost test of his life to win her back. I am restless because he continues loving her so unconditionally while she is stuck on what seems like her ego and stubbornness. Well may be she is not being stubborn and egotistical, may be she is being insecure. The one person whom she relied on has hurt her feelings deeply. But where is that reflected? Her actions only speak of her immense love for him; they don't exactly spell out "I am mad at you because you directly attacked my self esteem without looking into all the facts!" Thus, my only request is to hear those words, all spelled out properly and elaborated generously. That's all, a small request right?

So what did I love and hate about today's episode then? Well to summarize, I loved MSK's portrayal of his selfless love, AGAIN. Sheer brilliance on the part of creatives and writers and the rest of the team that made this episode come to life. The restlessness of Geet was dazzling and justified beautifully by DD's flawless acting. But it all seemed too hollow to me because I am still waiting for what is long overdue. I am sick and tired of the cat and mouse chasing each other about the conviction of their love for each other. Why fake that part of it? Why couldn't Geet be given a dialogue that says "I am immensely in love with you but I hate you for what you did and how you hurt me?" Why is MSK given dialogues like "I know you love me so you will come to me?" Why isn't he shown to say "I know you hate me for what I have done even though your love for me is endless, please come back to me I will do anything to redeem myself." Or "Please tell me what I can do to ensure to you that this will never happen again." Their love is so transparent and evident but they are using this as a chase and seriously beating around the bush. And to see that over and over again for two weeks at a stretch is not only frustrating but draining to the mind and soul of the viewers. So Maan told her today that he knows she has forgiven him, how come no one spells out WHAT she has forgiven him for? Not even Maan describes what he did wrong. All he is shown to say is "I know I have hurt you and I will do everything I know how to, to fix that." This compels me to ask, do the CVs themselves not know what the underlying issue between the two is? Time and again we have been given dialogues like "I can forgive anything else but not this." What is THIS? "You have no idea how hurt I have been." Well Geet, why don't you explain it to us then? We all really truly want to know. Are the CVs in such dilemma now that they know they have dragged her tantrums for too long and anything they do to justify it won't soothe the fans who have been waiting for it for so long?

MSK's gestures when he came into Geet's room to say goodbye, were PRICELESS. MSK's dialogues, while they moved many, sorry to say they didn't move me. Barry's brilliance is depicted many a times before when he has manipulated words in their entirety from their original form, yet giving the same impact. The repeat dialogue from confession day didn't move me because I have heard it before, and in much better circumstances. Although his underlying feelings were so evident through GC's amazing expressive eyes and acting. All other dialogues were apt. Nothing sensational but appropriate and touching. No jootis people just my private point of view. Sorry if you don't agree. Her failed attempts at pacifying herself were sheer genius. That was one part in ages where I loved GEET. DD is always awesome, however Geet had gone missing. I saw a sight of her today and was happy. I hope I get to see more of her tomorrow and more of a reflection of her heart and her thoughts very soon. Yes, before the long awaited reunion. Otherwise, everything else will be shallow and won't create the sizzle and spark that we always craved.

Something else I wrote in my take yesterday, parts of which I'd like to just latch on here.

For the future track, I have a good feeling and a bad feeling. For me - there is a lot to be sad about and a lot to be happy about! I am extremely fragile now. I always worry about what the CVs will do next.

I was thinking -

Even before this track started, I had blind faith in the creatives of this show. I worshiped the dialogue writer and I adored the direction and long term vision of this show.

So even when they brought the AA track I hated it but was least bothered by it. I was sure that Arjun would try very hard to tackle MSK but Maan will triumph over him - However this never got shown.

I was sure that CVs would show the interlacing of AA track with MSK's and that will open doors to infinite possibilities – well, that never happened. AA track went on to continue disappointing. Although I agree the actors of that track came out as winners as they got groomed very well in the process, but the story itself added no value to GEET - the journey of a woman.

When Dev got brought into the picture - I was sure that they won't make a mess out of this story like other shows and they won't create MU's between Geet and Maan because of Dev. - Well they did NOT disappoint. Maan never blamed Geet, or distrusted her. That's an admirable step of CVs that I respect them for. They didn't even ONCE butcher or deviate Maan's character no matter how many people changed in the production team. Hat's off to them for giving MSK that consistency. Now Geet's character is an entirely different story. May be they need a woman's touch back in their team, which seems to have gone missing for a while now. It clearly shows.

Anyway, then rumors started pouring in. Maan to be upset at Geet getting closer to Dev. Geet to forgive Dev. Geet to play holi with Dev. Maan to misunderstand Geet instead of confronting her. Geet to leave Maan -

One after another headlines and would you believe - I DIDN'T BELIEVE A SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

I was so sure that CVs are just trying to mislead us and they will sort these issues out before we know it. They can't give us this mockery of a track. - And guess what - THEY DID.

I bit my tongue and swallowed the poison - absolutely hated how that whole misunderstanding was handled. No I am not saying that Geet Maan shouldn't have been separated, all I am saying is that there were so many other possible reasons they could have shown for this separation. Anyway - been there done that. Let's move on.

Finally when the new family settled in, it gave us hopes to another limitless number of possibilities in guise of Lucky/preeto, mammey, pammi/teji, even dev/nandini!!!

But what we are seeing now is the track between Geet and maan just drag on without really showing any underlying depth.

No I am not questioning Geet's ego, or her decision of leaving, or her love for MSK, or her weakness. I am only requesting a justification in true form, for why Geet felt it was sooo inevitable for her to leave the man of her life. I want to hear her say it, or hell just think it... just once. Not in Pammi's words, or in Maan's head, or Biji's or daarji's indirect words - in her own words. I have not seen that self reflection! And I am craving it.

Dev/Nandini track - if Dev goes on to get redeemed by this woman who is the exact same personality as him, who will treat him like the dirt of her shoes, well all the more power to the creative team for giving us such a powerful track and loop closure in redeeming Dev. it would be amazing.

My only sadness is that I have NO FAITH in the creatives of this team! Everytime we are given a ray of hope for something good, they manage to ruin it with something completely ineffective.

If all those filler episodes earlier this week were so that this track can be prolonged, then they are making a grave mistake and being hasty about it, and it SHOWS!!!

Okay my fellow Maneet lovers, with these thoughts, I bid adieu.

Please refrain from bashing in case you disagree. These are just my friendly opinions.

Oh and one more thing -  I made this post of sample mutual apology between maan and geet. Feel free to read it if you have the patience.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1666101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dhawni meri beti, you left me speechless by dedicating such post to me and Shivi. 
Love you for this lovely dedication πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...
I was waiting for your reply of my PM, but then i thought may be she got busy in her office work, so i have gone to take my precious nap...But when i came back, there is surprise for us...

Me and Shivi planned to not to reply on any thread, and will not gonna involve ourselves in any discussion, till we will see Geet self reflection, self realization, self acceptance, but you have broke our silence, and made us to atleast write on your post...

As you have mentioned almost everything, that there is not much to say...Yes we deeply hurt, the hurt is so deep that last four days whenever we think about Geet our eyes get wet..Tears starts rolling on our cheeks, and just one question comes in our mind Why CV's Why? Why you have butchered our Geet's Character? Why there was any need to go on that extent? Why? 

It was really difficult for us to digested the matter of Dev forgiveness, we haven't came out from that that you had hit us with holi segement...Our pain wasn't healed up that you have gifted us with the dialogue of  "i can forgive any sin, but not this", and whom she was sharing this? With her own rapist...Can you please give us answer now? Can you please tell us the reason of all this? Can you? Can you have the answer or we have to bear more torture?

MSK wasn't ever mahan, but he was always wise, he was honest, he was intelligent, but people thought he was mahan that's why he never said sorry for anything to Geet...When Geet and Maan had fight after their marriage regarding the ignorance issue, and Maan got so harsh with Geet, and left...Till he came back Geet found out the reason and said sorry to him to misunderstood him...People questioned Why Geet said sorry to him, when he was harsh with her? Why CV's wanna made him Mahan?

Now when he did mistake, and following her for forgiveness, same people questioning CV's that Why making Maan Mahan, and butchering Geet Character? I seriously don't get it what people actually want? When one person accepting his mistake and repenting and wanna be apologize, where he became mahan? Why people only have problem with Maan? 

Everytime Geet did mistake, we always justified her action, cause of her past, but there is limit, which she crossed now...This is the first time i felt so detached to her. The person who gave her everything, every happiness, who's life only for her, only around her, and this woman just disrespecting in her anger, in her stubbornness...I am not saying she doesnt love him, she doesn't care about him, but the anger is bigger than love? 

And yes she again made me angry today, when she found out that MSK left, and his baggage not in his room nor he was, and she said i am so happy that you listened to me and left, and she made her self busy in work...Wow, i have question is she really loves him? Why showing her character so confuse? One moment it seems she loves him, she can't live without him, and other moment there is no connection between her and her emotions...When she doesn't has connection to her own self, how she can connect her self with MSK, and how we can connect ourselves with her?

For a while i thought that am i also behaving like Geet? Am i also so stubborn to prove myself right? Why i am not understanding Geet, where so many people are positive, and understanding where she is come from? But no i am not wrong, cause i can't blindly support one person, so she can do more mistake in future, cause she knows people are here for her...I want her acceptance, her self realisation, which not self anymore, cause MSK already left her, but atleast show her realisation, and bring her with solid reason of her this attempt, and all what have she had uttered until now...

Love you once again for such lovely dedication, hope CV's understand us as well, and bring something which connect us back with Geet, and make our souls happy...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow dee...you really went into it...i admire you for putting so much effort into this...πŸ‘

Silentsoul thumbnail

Very nice post dhwani... But I can say...I have no optimism  left when it comes to show.

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Dhawni meri beti, you left me speechless by dedicating such post to me and Shivi. 

I was waiting for your reply of my PM, but then i thought may be she got busy in her office work, so i have gone to take my precious nap...But when i came back, there is surprise for us...

Me and Shivi planned to not to reply on any thread, and will not gonna involve ourselves in any discussion, till we will see Geet self reflection, self realization, self acceptance, but you have broke our silence, and made us to atleast write on your post...

As you have mentioned almost everything, that there is not much to say...Yes we deeply hurt, the hurt is so deep that last four days whenever we think about Geet our eyes get wet..Tears starts rolling on our cheeks, and just one question comes in our mind Why CV's Why? Why you have butchered our Geet's Character? Why there was any need to go on that extent? Why? 

It was really difficult for us to digested the matter of Dev forgiveness, we haven't came out from that that you had hit us with holi segement...Our pain wasn't healed up that you have gifted us with the dialogue of  "i can forgive any sin, but not this", and whom she was sharing this? With her own rapist...Can you please give us answer now? Can you please tell us the reason of all this? Can you? Can you have the answer or we have to bear more torture?

MSK wasn't ever mahan, but he was always wise, he was honest, he was intelligent, but people thought he was mahan that's why he never said sorry for anything to Geet...When Geet and Maan had fight after their marriage regarding the ignorance issue, and Maan got so harsh with Geet, and left...Till he came back Geet found out the reason and said sorry to him to misunderstood him...People questioned Why Geet said sorry to him, when he was harsh with her? Why CV's wanna made him Mahan?

Now when he did mistake, and following her for forgiveness, same people questioning CV's that Why making Maan Mahan, and butchering Geet Character? I seriously don't get it what people actually want? When one person accepting his mistake and repenting and wanna be apologize, where he became mahan? Why people only have problem with Maan? 

Everytime Geet did mistake, we always justified her action, cause of her past, but there is limit, which she crossed now...This is the first time i felt so detached to her. The person who gave her everything, every happiness, who's life only for her, only around her, and this woman just disrespecting in her anger, in her stubbornness...I am not saying she doesnt love him, she doesn't care about him, but the anger is bigger than love? 

And yes she again made me angry today, when she found out that MSK left, and his baggage not in his room nor he was, and she said i am so happy that you listened to me and left, and she made her self busy in work...Wow, i have question is she really loves him? Why showing her character so confuse? One moment it seems she loves him, she can't live without him, and other moment there is no connection between her and her emotions...When she doesn't has connection to her own self, how she can connect her self with MSK, and how we can connect ourselves with her?

For a while i thought that am i also behaving like Geet? Am i also so stubborn to prove myself right? Why i am not understanding Geet, where so many people are positive, and understanding where she is come from? But no i am not wrong, cause i can't blindly support one person, so she can do more mistake in future, cause she knows people are here for her...I want her acceptance, her self realisation, which not self anymore, cause MSK already left her, but atleast show her realisation, and bring her with solid reason of her this attempt, and all what have she had uttered until now...

Love you once again for such lovely dedication, hope CV's understand us as well, and bring something which connect us back with Geet, and make our souls happy...

Muniza

WAO...you were so good I have to reply to you...I agree with you 20000000000% ...

When that happened, a strong sensible mature geet suddenly had some 360 rotation in her characterization without any strong logical support.  As viewers few supporters tried to justify her actions with overused yet very much flawed tool of Assumption assumptions and more assumptions. But did any of these assumptions come true, even touch reality through creative's attempt, none. Why, because creative themselves stopped caring for characterization of their most prominent lead character.   May be I can credit these blind supporters of Geet who just to support her for any reason, that creative stopped caring for characters. When a child does his first mistake like stealing and parents choose ignore it for love they make pave for future criminal and his dark future.  So this dark characterization of Geet is credited to blind love and adulation she has received till now for her mistakes so now all she does is blunders not mistakes. I am being women myself not able to fir through her shoes, sorry I cant. I am all frustated to hear same over and over again her past her insecurities for me its overused term.Last not least I dont care about GEET or GHSP anymore...they can kill this charcter as much as they want...Nomoe care from my side...as such my  care for resurrection of her character will be taken as my hatred for her...which I dont want...

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm, thanks poti...do not want to hurt u...but i have nothing to say until the Cv's show an explanation to us the audience whom have been deeply hurt with the way they have manipulated Geet's character...will not show my face here until Cv's show an explanation to us through geet on screens...till then, i am good as quiet. Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the way u all  portrayed the feelings ,i missed the depth completely when maan left and geet was convincing herself such a shallow gesture it ruined the sentiments of the moment completely,we want geet to go through same pain as maan ,are cv trying to send the message that geet 's love is nothing it just comes and goes away with her mood maan hai oto bhi theek nahi hai toh bhi chalega type????hope we get to see now geet's pov as now miya ran away πŸ˜†Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Premi .. I messaged to you on the  Idiots thread so I'm not gonna write an entire take here either .. but I feel pretty soon what everyone is wanting: Geet's self-reflection, etc will be shown .. I mean imagine .. how else is she going to realize without actually having some self realization .. I don't think they can avoid it any further πŸ˜• .. and when she goes to Maan she defo isn't gonna stare him down .. she'll have to talk na! πŸ˜†

Anyways, Behna .. and Munni . I understand your sentiments a lot .. it is just hard for many people to accept that Geet is someone who'd stay mute for so long ... and no we don't feel Maan is acting Mahaan by apologizing .. I mean that's certainly not what we should conclude out of it .. he was humble enough to come there and after his own entire realization process he was able to apologize .. now it's Geet's turn. Hoping to see you two happy again when she does what you want her too. Barry has a tough job ahead huh πŸ˜› ?

Missing you guys! :)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Pasting this here on Premi's request :)

Hahah Premi menein fursat se tumhara lambaaa sa take pardha. I agreed with you on many points .. one of them being that I feel a woman needs to be on the team as well to see that we as women would be able to connect more if the woman's feelings are shown as well... which I agree the CVs lacked in here. They gave us -- at every given opportunity -- Maan's POV, perspective, actions, reactions, thoughts, EVERYTHING. Geet .. I have no clue why .. was sidelined in this area .. why she wasn't given proper reason to vent out her frustrations and thoughts and feelings. The time till Maan himself confessed to her everything .. her silence was justified. He had silenced her with his words .. and now he has given her strength enough to pick up the broken pieces of their relationship and seal them together. Now, when he pours his feelings into that letter -- letter being one form of communication we've seen them use many times when they themselves couldn't speak of their true feelings -- she will take flight and run to him herself to resolve everything. I think the CVs themselves know that just a hug won't do in this situation. They are about to close this chapter of their life which wasn't easy at all .. so they have to seal every part of this chapter for them to move on -- and for that they need to communicate, to talk, to have that heart-to-heart we're craving. Don't worry dear, we'll receive it .. and I'm sure Barry won't disappoint in this part of the project.

The Confession Episode is one of my all-time favourites for one reason -- they communicated so well. Geet let out every hesitation she held in herself that was stopping her from becoming his other-half. And he reciprocated by erasing all of her doubts. Now with this MU .. they hadn't hit the right cord the entire time .. perhaps the letter will make her realize the larger truth and will finally hit the right cord in this situation and she will be able to connect and reflect.

One reason why I am being so understanding of her actions is because I have had a personal encounter with one of my own relatives where they had left the house and acted in a similar way. Albeit it took them a whole year to understand because the situation was more graver than this one ... and so when I look at Geet's situation .. I see the fact that she actually isn't going to take a long time to confess her true feelings to Maan. It may have been a long time for us because of how long they took to drag the few days Maaneet have been separated.. but in reel time it hasn't been too long. Of course if it's an MU as big as Maaneet's it will take some time to resolve. Every MU works out differently .. nothing ever happens in the same way .. and we should realize that because in our own lives we happen to react to different situations ... well .. differently.

The girl had gone through an MC .. then courtesy Daadima .. didn't get to share her heart-break with Maan and neither did he .. then Dev of all people tried to solve their problems as usual for which Daadima kept prodding him (she was being a real pendelum because at one instant she'd say don't interfere and at another she'd give him full authority to interfere in their personal matters) .. Geet was still in depression mode when Maaneet gave a kick-start to their MU and Maan started to distance himself from her .. they both apologized at instances where they hurt each other (Maan with the Baby Room and Geet with the Ashram Trip) .. and still they were both depressed .. then came the eve of Holi when Daadima forces Geet to make a decision of moving on in life -- TOO SOON! -- and says Maan is depressed seeing you like this (mind you I felt for Maan but Daadima was too insensitive with Geet in this case) and so Geet gets this revibed energy to do something for Maan and for his happiness .. she may not have gotten full out of depression mode .. but anything for her Maan. And the fateful day occurs and things happened which shouldn't have and doubts and insecurities grew and before anyone got a chance to explain themselves ... WHAM!

And then this girl leaves and runs into her crazy family in Amritsar who take her in and start making her life's decisions for her. Maybe that's how they are .. but we weren't used to this as Maan gave her way more freedom than this. She was caged .. heartbroken .. wallowing in past griefs and present .. all the while not being able to say a single thing.

Maan has his realization in this process.. up until he become Balwant Singh -- all of which Geet hasn't been a witness to till this day -- so we all got to sympathize with him RIGHT AWAY .. whilst Geet was in this house wallowing in her grief and clutching right to Maan's picture. Then when she finally sees him .. words come back to her and she is broken again. Maan makes the decision of doing something out-of-the-box so she comes running back to him.

Till today we have not gotten to see Maaneet talk of the real issue. So far it's been Maan reasurring her he loves her .. and trying to make her reassure him and herself of the same. Till today we got to hear more of Maan and less of Geet (role reversal) and so we had to be patient for her (many had not been patient because they were sympathizing more with Maan because he is -- as we all know -- a man of action and he'd done his part in redeeming himself from the situation) and I for one am patient .. I don't know why, I'm normally not patient but anything for Maaneet -- plus I know it has only been a few days since Maan came back to her so it's not like she's taken a month to realize everything unlike other serials which love to seriously drag ... this drag was nothing compared to what I've seen and endured in other shows.

Maan said today her chor ankhein say everything.. and I took that as a signal that so far Geet may not have said a word but her eyes have well spoken for her. I was able to connect this line to every instance where we wanted her to speak but she hadn't. As I said earlier, it is Maan and only Maan that is able to make her speak .. and now that he may hit the right note with his letter .. she will garner that courage to speak up like we want her to.

And to that I say HALLA BOL Geet ... go get your man back! πŸ˜† Wow I just went from all serious to jokey jokey but you get my point. Geet will be running back into his arms in no time ... but before that .. a period of separation in it's true meaning and a beautifully crafted Milan *fingers crossed*

Hope you love my ranting and basically summary of this entire track πŸ˜† as we move onto the closing of this chapter in Maaneet's life.

Z

Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muniza75

MUMMY MY LOVE - your silence is what inspired me to write This post... otherwise I had no intention of writing so much for the carelessness of the CVs. But I miss you and I want you both back so I will continue this HALLA BOL until they give us Geet's self talk so that I can get you guys to come back on the thread!!!

I don't think they have any answers for us! They are trying to figure out how to get out of this mess themselves. Let's wait and watch what tomorrow has in store for us Mumma... hopefully something we have been really wanting to see!

In this track the logic has gone out the window! They have no answer to our whys!

apparently, until she tells us other reasons for her behaving that way!

No no mom here I disagree with you. I think this was very nicely shown how she was trying to tell herself that she was happy but she really wasn't! She was so restless even Lucky noticed something was wrong! She tried to hide her bechaini but it was soo transparent. She DOES love him. Dearly. But that's not the question here at all is it?

No no - you are perfectly right in your stand and I am with you until we see what we want to see!!

COME BACK SOON πŸ€—

sorry I am not writing too long because hubby is hovering around and I feel my privacy so very much violated. Will write more to you tomorrow mummy - may be in a PM! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Muniza