Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@dtri, Muniaz

You both are wonderful.. said all the things that a sensible viewer of Geet can be think..
We all are so attached to the show that we can not handle such a  damage of our favorite show..
I agree 100% with all of your thoughts and thanks for making such a sensible post..
Really I am also waiting from 2 months about the justification of so many actions ..but CV always have started new track without solving the problem of old one... now my patience is going slowly...
how long we have to wait for proper justification...
from last week Geet behavior was shocked for all Geet fans also... really we want out Geet back.. 
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jes75

Wowee Dhwaani ...brilliant post girl and so agree wid every word u wrote ... 

i know how people have been feeling and its high time the cvs look into the matter ...the show seems to have lost the real essence of Geet ...the girl whom all of in our own way related to is somehow lost ...i desperately want  Geet to wonder what truly went wrong between them ...in yesterdays epi Geet remembers some past moments wid Maan ...and this time the holi wala fiasco dint make its appearance ...which goes to show her resolve is breaking wid Maan 's ever consistent love ...now is the time the cvs can actually give us self realization of Geet and what really holds important for her in her heart ...a few word uttered or the man who would do anything for her ...coz the Geet we knew made some mistakes but was always shown to rectify them ASAP and she was never reluctant at doing so ...maybe the cvs wanted to show that Maans words broke Geets heart and changed her ...but  it all came across quite differently , which the viewers could not relate to Geet ...i seriously hope they make amends soon ...

one thing u said is so true...we may scream out loud for romance and those oh so magical moments  and SR , but they mean nuthing if these two havent reunited wid all their heart ...and this time i want such an  understanding of each other ki koi bhi cheez unke beech na aa sakey ...

Aww jes thanks so much for an elaborate response! yeah it's been one after another roller coaster ride for us viewers. Anyway, yes we have been seeing some changes in Geet for the positive but yet to see what's in her heart.. and I desperately need to HEAR it now before they reunite. I don't just want fake romance!

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: pal_2010

@dtri, Muniaz

You both are wonderful.. said all the things that a sensible viewer of Geet can be think..
We all are so attached to the show that we can not handle such a  damage of our favorite show..
I agree 100% with all of your thoughts and thanks for making such a sensible post..
Really I am also waiting from 2 months about the justification of so many actions ..but CV always have started new track without solving the problem of old one... now my patience is going slowly...
from last week Geet behavior was shocked for all Geet fans also... really we want out Geet back.. 

Pal thanks for your response! Yeah you are right we have been asking for this for so long and it's high time now. They keep giving us one blunder after the next without closing the loop on the previous one. Well said. Let's hope we get our due soon!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuls11

WAO...you were so good I have to reply to you...I agree with you 20000000000% ...

When that happened, a strong sensible mature geet suddenly had some 360 rotation in her characterization without any strong logical support.  As viewers few supporters tried to justify her actions with overused yet very much flawed tool of Assumption assumptions and more assumptions. But did any of these assumptions come true, even touch reality through creative's attempt, none. Why, because creative themselves stopped caring for characterization of their most prominent lead character.   May be I can credit these blind supporters of Geet who just to support her for any reason, that creative stopped caring for characters. When a child does his first mistake like stealing and parents choose ignore it for love they make pave for future criminal and his dark future.  So this dark characterization of Geet is credited to blind love and adulation she has received till now for her mistakes so now all she does is blunders not mistakes. I am being women myself not able to fir through her shoes, sorry I cant. I am all frustated to hear same over and over again her past her insecurities for me its overused term.Last not least I dont care about GEET or GHSP anymore...they can kill this charcter as much as they want...Nomoe care from my side...as such my  care for resurrection of her character will be taken as my hatred for her...which I dont want...

Kulu i am totally agree with you, very well said...Blind support and assumptions made Geet Character a mess...
I loved the 2nd bold part, it's really true, if we don't stop our kids on first place for doint any kind of mistake then it will become habbit...And same going with Geet, no one ever makes her realise that what actually Maan is for her. What is the value of relation, now Pammi is helping her and giving her sense, but girl like Geet need wise person in her life, who can be around her, and give her wisdom...Not much peoples are like us, who take such things as their life experience and learn by their selves, some need wise advisor...And Geet are from them...If she always runs like that, she will never gonna settle in her life...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: pal_2010

@dtri, Muniaz

Thanks dear whatever is right, and we feel is right we penned down...Let see what CV's stored for us, and what they are bringing for us...We are hoping for the best, but still wait and watch...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hmmm, thanks poti...do not want to hurt u...but i have nothing to say until the Cv's show an explanation to us the audience whom have been deeply hurt with the way they have manipulated Geet's character...will not show my face here until Cv's show an explanation to us through geet on screens...till then, i am good as quiet.

I am totally agree with you Shivi, if my beti wouldn't made this post i wouldn't come on the forum, just for her, but now nothing to say till CV's will come with solid reason...and explain all her action...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Premi .. I messaged to you on the  Idiots thread so I'm not gonna write an entire take here either .. but I feel pretty soon what everyone is wanting: Geet's self-reflection, etc will be shown .. I mean imagine .. how else is she going to realize without actually having some self realization .. I don't think they can avoid it any further πŸ˜• .. and when she goes to Maan she defo isn't gonna stare him down .. she'll have to talk na! πŸ˜†

Anyways, Behna .. and Munni . I understand your sentiments a lot .. it is just hard for many people to accept that Geet is someone who'd stay mute for so long ... and no we don't feel Maan is acting Mahaan by apologizing .. I mean that's certainly not what we should conclude out of it .. he was humble enough to come there and after his own entire realization process he was able to apologize .. now it's Geet's turn. Hoping to see you two happy again when she does what you want her too. Barry has a tough job ahead huh πŸ˜› ?

Missing you guys! :)

Z

ZTV of course they will show that, but it should be solid, and not like always i want MSK to jump in between and stopped her to talk...Let her talk, and yes Barry definitely has tough time, bring solid dialogue buddy, warna teri khair nahin...

Muniza
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dtri

Thanks Syl - I am pretty amazed myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I went back to read it and was scratching my head thinking "Did I write all this?" 🀣

you and captain z are making me work.. i just saw her post in reply too...πŸ˜† ...
EBasso thumbnail

you and captain z are making me work.. i just saw her post in reply too...πŸ˜† ...

awww  sho shorry my love πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I still have to respond to Zzzster boyfriend's long response... hopefully today :)

EBasso thumbnail

OMG zzzster I SPENT THE LAST HALF HOUR RESPONDING TO YOUR POST on page 2 AND WHEN I TRIED POSTING IT, IT GAVE ME AN ERROR😑😑😑😑😑😑😑