Love Conquers All | Damon&Riddhima | 25.05.11 - P5

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guy's I'm starting a new FF and if your wondering will i update my other FF, then the answer is yes but i'm facing a problem with that as of now, so i will update that soon. Now this FF is based on the vampire diaries but i will change the story :) It's based Damon & a new character Riddhima (Jennifer Winget). Ever since i saw that VM on youtube bye Idareyouto1 of Ian & Jennifer, i decided that i would write an FF on them. I hope you enjoy this FF :)

P.S. I don't like giving concepts, so i'm just going to write it :)

Other work(s):

Diary of Riddhima Gupta/AR FF (On-Going!)

My OS Gallery

And Their Story Began.../MN FF (On-Going)

Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
PM List:

NOTE: If you want a PM then I am only going to send it to my buddies, so add me to the buddy list -- it's just easier, so yeah. <3

& Just 'like' the first post i posted here, above so i can PM you.

1)disha4life
2)hotkajen
3)shona2010
4)-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Edited by -shan- - 13 years ago
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Chapter 1:

Love Conquers All; Damon&Riddhima; Chapter 1:

Click here for picture of the house.

'Mystic falls' the sign read as I drove though the driveway. I never imagined coming back here after 4 years but it didn't seem like an option. I always dreamt of completing my mother's dream. To become a doctor. To make her proud. I always wanted to see the look on her face when I received my degree' but not everything we want will happen right? Leaving this place was because of her and coming back here today was because of her. I will never forget that night, that horrendous night which changed my life. That night which stole my mother away from me, stole everything away from me. I could feel my tears well up at that thought. I blinked my tears away? I couldn't feel weak at this stage, not now'not ever. It took me 4 years to gather up this courage, to become strong and to create a wall around me that no one could enter ever'again. I walked through the doors of my house, -- something normal people call 'home' but I call my worst nightmare, but this place had some good memories but that night's memory erases the good memories' everything looked beautiful, exactly how I left it 4 years back. I walked towards my mother's photo, she looked so beautiful, like an angel, so breath-taking'but what breaks my heart is that it has a garland around it'The house phone brought me out my thoughts, it was ringing? That was strange, no one knew about me coming back, no one knew that anyone lived her but for what reason was it ringing? I walked forward towards the table, fighting whether to answer it or not. As the sound got louder I decided to answer it. 'Hello?' I gulped as I spoke. 'Riddhima! Oh my, is that you Hun?' the girl over the phone screamed in happiness! I smiled as I recognised the voice; it was my long-lost-friend. 'Elena, yes it's me, how are you?' I spoke, trying hide the happiness that was evident in my voice. I loved Elena, she was like a sister to me but I didn't want anyone close to me again''Oh my god! I can't believe it's you! It's been 4 years! Oh gosh! Okay you know what I'm coming over right now! And Bonnie is as well! Bye see you in a bit.' She hung up the phone before I could refuse. As much as my brain refused to believe that I needed Elena, my heart told me to accept Elena. She has always been my best friend since I was in nursery and Bonnie joined a while after. They we're my best friends and always will be. But that night shocked everyone. And I left mystic falls. I did contact Elena after leaving in the first year but soon after that I stopped and I guess she stopped too. As close as I was with Elena, me and bonnie weren't that close but we still loved each other. We we're like the 3 unbeatable sisters, everyone was jealous of our friendship'I smiled remembering the memories that I hadn't thought of in years. The banging and continuous knocks on the door startled me. I ran towards the door and quickly opened it, 'Gosh Elena you will never change!' I smiled ' I feel like haven't smiled in ages. 'I missed you!' she smiled and hugged me as I hugged her back. 'Hey not fair, what about me?' I looked up to see a pouting bonnie behind Elena as I made some space for her and we all hugged ' group hug, I missed this. We all pulled back from the hug and I invited them inside.

'Riddhima, I can't believe your back! As soon as Anjie told-'I cut Elena off, Anjie told her? Elena kept in touch with Anjie?! But she never kept in touch with me? Her best friend? As realisation struck me, anger rose inside me. 'You kept in touch with Anjie, my sister but not your best friend?' yes, I was definitely 'PISSED' at her, how could she do this to me? Yes I didn't call her, but she knew me, my problem, and my feelings very well! She could have called! Elena looked at me guilty, 'I'm sorry Rids, I just thought if I called you, you'd hate me and I didn't want to ruin our friendship.' Bonnie defended her, 'It's true Rids, if she called you would have cut the phone and what-not and by keeping in touch with Anjie we found out how you we're doing and keeping up. We we're worried.' They we're right in their place but I was also right in my place.' But I was hurt, I was broken I needed someone and you, you both weren't there for me.' My voice started to break and my eyes started to well up. NO! I cannot cry, I cannot fall weak, I spent all this time trying to build a wall around me ' no one can break it not even them. Elena and bonnie looked each other with pain, I knew they didn't intend to hurt me but unknowingly they did. 'Rids, I'm so sorry I didn't intend to hurt you and please forgive me, please Rids I'm so sorry.' Elena's voice started to break, I guess she was hurt to by me, I hurt her unknowingly and I couldn't do that. She was always there for me, since we we're children and I couldn't hurt her. Not now, not ever. 'Okay you know what let's forget this crying crap and move on to the future, like now, like tomorrow, like-.' Bonnie cut me off, 'I want to go shopping!' She pouted; wow this girl could pout 100 times a day! 'I want to buy ice-cream,' Elena shrieked in excitement! And boom! We we're back. That's how our friendship was we'd apologise, we'd talk about it then BANG! We'd change subject and get back to normal! I really missed these two, I guess I won't let them break my wall, but I will always help them and be there for them but I will never fall weak.  We all sat down on my sofa and started to catch up on each other's lives. 'Oh and rids, come over sometime this evening there's someone I'd like you to meet.' Elena smiled, and that was weird because she didn't smile like that before, and then I realised she was in love. I smiled, 'Who is he?' I asked and she looked at me shocked, was she that stupid? 'Do you seriously think I can't tell from your smile, and the spark in your eyes? I've known you since forever!' She smiled, 'Stefan Salvatore.' 'Hmm'he has a nice name, Bonnie you found anyone yet?' I asked her politely. She sighed; 'sadly no.' i laughed at that, 'don't worry Bonnie, we'll stay single together!' we all burst out laughing. 'Riddhima, there's so much me and Bonnie need to tell you but now, and this time isn't right but Rids I promise when the time's right I will tell you. 'She told me with the hope I'd believe her and I did. Elena was one of the most honest people I have ever met. 'Don't worry Elena, I don't mind. Tell me whenever' I smiled reassuringly.  Bonnie glanced at the time, 'Oh my god! Elena it's 6pm! You we're meant to meet Stefan and I was meant to meet Caroline and Matt.' she almost screamed. Elena stood up quickly, 'Crap! Rids I'm so sorry I know you just arrived here today but come over tonight and I'll tell you everything it's just it's so important for me to meet Stefan right now.' I smiled at my clumsy friend, 'Chill Elena, its fine.' They both bid goodbye and left in a rush. I watched as their car drove away and as it disappeared I walked back inside. Hmm' I thought, alone again. Somehow after meeting Elena and Bonnie, I felt not alone, I felt that maybe coming here wasn't a mistake. Maybe the future had something better in store for me. Shaking off my thoughts I decided to go take a walk. I walked out of my house rather what Bonnie called it, 'Mansion' I smiled thinking of Bonnie and Elena. I guess Uncle Shashank was right; coming here would bring me out from the past and most importantly make Mom proud. As I was walking I realized it started to get dark, so I decided to get back. As I started to walk back I saw a person holding someone's neck. It was a man. He bent down, it looked to me as if he was going to kiss that girl's neck but watching them I suddenly realised he bit her. He bit her neck and was sucking the blood. I stood there frightened and I was so shocked I couldn't move until he turned his head and saw me. I saw him approaching me and I turned right and ran. I turned back to see if he was there, but he wasn't. There wasn't anyone there. I stopped. Thinking whether it was my illusion or real. I turned back and saw the man. He was right in front of me covered with blood around his mouth. I didn't understand what to do. I couldn't run i-I just fainted.

Please Comment, Thank you (:

Love,

Shan.

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
21/04 -
My upates will be really slow because my exams are till 27th June, after that i can give you LONG updates everyday <3 I don't know why i started a new FF just before my exams, probably because i just love writing :) Hope you understand and thank you :)

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Pictures Of The Main Characters:

Riddhima Gupta/Jennifer Winget

Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder

Click on names for images :)

A little bit about TVD (The Vampire Diaries - The Series!):

The series follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), who falls for a 162-year-old vampire named Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley). Their relationship becomes more and more complicated as Stefan's vicious and malevolent elder brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder) returns to Mystic Falls with a plan to wreak havoc on the town and also to plan a vendetta against his younger brother. Both brothers begin to show affection towards Elena, mainly because of her resemblance to their past love Katherine. It is revealed that Elena, a distant relative of Katherine, is Katherine's doppelganger, who eventually returns with plans against the trio.

The series is set in the fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town charged with supernatural history since its settlement of migrants from New England in the late 17th century. Other story lines revolve around the other inhabitants of the town, most notably Elena's younger brother Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R. McQueen), Elena's best friend Bonnie Bennett (Katerina Graham), Elena's close friend, Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola), Elena's childhood friend, Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) and Elena's childhood friend and ex-boyfriend, Matt Donovan (Zach Roerig). The town's politics are orchestrated by descendants of the original founding families, all comprising a "Founders' Council". Some of the founding families of Mystic Falls include the Salvatores, the Gilberts, the Fells, the Forbes and the Lockwoods. They guard the town mainly from vampires although they seem to be oblivious on other supernatural threats, but creatures such as werewolves and witches are themselves members of the Founders' Council.

(C) Credit for the above information google & wikkipedia. I do not own it.

P.S. Although this is the actual story i will change most of it!

KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting!
gr8 start!
cont soon
thnx 4 pm
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotKaJen

interesting!
gr8 start!
cont soon
thnx 4 pm

@Thank you :) and your welcome <3
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
; I think i should close this FF, as i am not getting that many comments ...-.-
shona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome concept...completely different ff
ohhh r u going to close this ff ohh plzzz dont  😔🥺....u will get more views soon 😊