Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Whoever wants to be PMed for an update, like this POST <3
Thank you all && Add me to buddy list, but you MUST like this post, so that i know -- Thanks <3
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey i love ur FF
Can u pm me
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 6:

Tears formed in his eyes, he quickly blinked them back. He felt guilty, and this guilt was eating him alive. ''I killed him.'' He whispered to himself, and soon began to cry. ''I-i killed him.'' He started sobbing. How would he tell Riddhima, who was already in so much pain, how could he tell her the reason behind all her pain... is him. ''Damon?'' Stefan walked into Damon's room and panicked seeing him crying. ''Are you okay?'' Stefan put his hand on Damon's shoulder. ''What's wrong?'' Stefan asked worried and hearing no response from Damon he knelt down to hear him sobbing. ''Damon, what-'' Stefan tried again but was cut off by Damon's hug. He had never seen Damon so vulnerble, so weak, so upset before...Not even when Katherine betrayed him. He looked like he just died a thousand deaths...''Ssshh..'' Stefan mumbled patting Damon's back. ''Sssh Damon, look...You have to tell me, maybe i could help, just please tell me.'' Stefan pulled away from the hug begging him. ''Stefan..I-i killed him.'' Damon mumbled breathing heavily. However Stefan was confused,''Killed who?'' ''Anurag, Riddhima's father, i didn't kill him but i turned him.'' Damon mumbled while Stefan stood their shocked. ''W-what?'' Stefan asked getting weak. How would he tell Elena, how would Elena tell Riddhima? ''Damon, tell me everything.'' Stefan told Damon. Damon told him about the meeting with Klaus, and how Klaus told him everything. ''But Klaus could be lying?'' Stefan replied hoping Klaus did lie. ''No, this time he is telling the truth.'' Damon muttered trying to control himself from becoming more weak. ''The first time, i've gotten over Katherine and started to like a girl and now i find out i've been the reason for her pain.'' Damon spoke. Stefan looked at Damon with sympathy. He didn't know what to do or say. Riddhima had become a good friend to him in these days, and she has Elena's and Bonnie's best friend, and Damon's love interest --- how would he tell her all this? He was confused, startled and for the first time in his life, he had no idea what to do...''Damon, we have to tell Riddhima..'' Stefan tried to console Damon. ''She needs to know the truth.'' Damon nodded,''I will tell her by myself.'' Stefan nodded not knowing what to say. They both sat their on the floor in silence.

Riddhima was laying down her bed, tears stained on her face with her eyes red and puffy. Everything was all too confusing for her petite brain to understand.. Just finally went everything seemed normal.. it becomes all... torn. Sighing and switching sides of her head... she began to think back to that day... when her world was torn apart...

''Mama, Papa I need to tell you both something.'' She spoke up glancing at Armaan who was standing behind her. ''Of course beta, tell us.'' Padma spoke up. ''Jee Mama, wo.. wo.. mein... mein...'' Ridhimma stammered. ''Padma aunty actually wo.. mein aur-'' Armaan decided to tell the truth sensing Riddhima's nervousness but Riddhima had cut her off. ''Jee Mama, actually kuch nahi hum to bus aisa hi.'' Riddhima mummered. Padma smiled and began watching TV again, and Shashank carried on reading his newspaper.  ''Nahi aunty Riddhima jhoot bol rahi hai.'' Armaan snapped annoyed. Riddhima glanced at Armaan begging him through her eyes not to say anything. Shashank who was silent, looked up to listen. ''Actually mein aur Riddhima ek dusre se bohot pyaar karti hoon.'' Armaan told Padma as a matter of factly. Riddhima stood stunned dreading the consquences.. she knew her parents would not like this. They we're the orthodox types and they would never approve of Armaan and her relationship. ''Pyaar? Riddhima yeh kya keh rahe hai Armaan, tum to jaanti ho na... yeh nahi ho sakta hai beta... try and understand, in our values only arrange marriage is possible... I'm sorry beta, try and understand me beta. You know I want your happiness, but if I let you and Armaan be together, you will have to get married soon...'' Padma tried explaining still trying to relieve herself from the shock that her daughter was in love. ''But mama, I love him.'' Riddhima said through her tears. Padma got up and hugged her. ''Mama, me and Armaan are ready to get married.'' Armaan stood shocked. Love? It was fine! but MARRIAGE?! No way! ''What? Shaadi? Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho?'' Riddhima pulled out from the hug and looked at Armaan. ''Armaan we love eachother, so what's wrong with marriage?'' She asked looking at little hurt. ''Riddhima we've known eachother for 3 months, I think we need more time.'' Armaan spoke honestly. ''But if you love someone why do you need time?'' Shashank finally spoke up he was a little hurt Riddhima was in love, but he would have to try make her understand. ''Jee uncle, please try understand.'' ''Dekho beta, it's marriage or nothing.'' Shashank tried to explain to Armaan. ''I'm sorry Riddhima, but I'm not ready for marriage yet..'' Armaan spoke looking at Riddhima. Riddhima looked away with tears. Padma side hugged Riddhima to console her and Shashank stood still not knowing what to do or say. ''Jee, aunty.. uncle I'll take your leave.'' With that Armaan left. Riddhima spoke through her tears,''Mama, I'm going to my room.. I need to be alone for awhile.'' Padma nodded letting her go. ''Padma, don't worry sab kuch theek ho jaygi.. Mein Hospital check kar ki aa rahe hoon theekhe?'' Shashank spoke. Padma simply nodded. Shashank walked out of the house. He quickly drove towards Natasha's house and knocked on the door. ''Shashank.. your so late!'' Natasha pouted. Shashank smiled... this was the reason he was living. ''I'm sorry Natasha, you know I love you.'' Shashank grinned and pecked her lips. Natasha simply melted at his antics.

Shashank knew what he was doing... but he couldn't help but betray Padma, he had fallen in love with another woman... and she was his true love.  Armaan was shocked... he could not believe what he just witnessed... Riddhima's dad with another woman... he knew no one would believe him which is why he took a picture... he quickly got in his car and drove back to Riddhima's house.

''Padma aunty! Riddhima!'' Armaan shouted their names while walking into their house. ''Armaan, beta kya hua?'' Padma asked worried glancing at the time. Riddhima came running downstairs hearing Armaan's voice. ''Armaan... what is going on?!'' Riddhima asked looking at Armaan's face. ''I'm sorry Padma aunty, I'm sorry Riddhima but you have to know the truth.'' Padma and Riddhima, both looked bewildered. ''What are you talking about Armaan?'' Riddhima asked... Armaan simply passed his phone to her, she grabbed the phone and looked at it... ''Riddhima beta? Why are you crying? Why don't you say something?'' Padma was left staring at Riddhima who was simply crying hysterically... She couldn't see her daughter cry like that so she hugged her. ''Mama I am so sorry.'' ''I'm sorry aunty...'' Was all Armaan could say.. ''What? Yeh tum loog sorry kyn bol rahi ho?'' Padma asked confused. Armaan took the phone out of Riddhima's hand and passed it over to Padma. Padma took the phone and looked at it... ''Mama say something...'' Riddhima asked horrified when her mother did not do or say anything. ''Padma aunty.. are you okay?'' Armaan asked a little worried... ''Riddhima mein... Shashank ne... yeh sab...'' Finally tears poured out of Riddhima's eyes.
Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago