stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All

so i m back with another OS . This one is especially for those who were not happy when i wrapped up Sweet Tasha Moments. hope u all like it , i tried my best to forget that mishal is no longer part of the show and in his absence its really difficult for me to write anything but still managed to dish out something for u all.

She stood in front of the idol of lord Ganpati with folded hands and closed eyes, the scene where dutta was taken away in the van flashed before her eyes and she whispered his name silently, praying for his safety and return she opened her eyes and looked at Him with the belief that he would definitely come back to her soon no matter people around her were losing hope but she had full faith in her bappa after all He brought him as her savior in her life and after facing so many trials they had finally united then now could he just leave her like that when even he had started believing in her bappa. No it was totally unacceptable to her to think that he was no more " mujhe aap (bappa) par aur apne pyar par pura bharosa hai , sahab zaroor lautenge , unhein lautna hi hoga . aapne har kadam par meri pariksha li hai aur maine khushi khushi di hai lekin is baar pariksha meri nahin apki hai. Ek insaan jo aap par vishas nahin karta tha aaj usey bhi apke astitva (existence)par bharosa hone laga hai aise mein aap uske vishwas ko kaise undekha kar sakte ho." She picked up his ganpati locket, tied it to the edge of her saree, that he had thrown away in anger long time back and decided to give him back once he returned.

The clock struck 10, she went to the kitchen to get his dinner ready and thought of feeding him with her own hands. Just the thought brought back those wonderful moments that they had spent in the jungle alone where she made halwa for him and he had asked her to make something sweet for him to have once he returned after rescuing the villagers. This again gave her the hope that he would come back home safely because now he could he even see properly. When he had lost his eye sight he still managed to put up a brave fight and now after gaining his eye sight the old Dutta Shreeram Patil was back which brought a smile to her face and she started making kheer for him.

She took the dinner tray to their room and kept it on the table. She stood near the window gazing at the moon and stars above. The night became cooler and she wrapped her saree around herself to keep warm, hours passed away which made her eyes heavy. She sat on the floor and leaned her head on the wall thinking "sahab aasmaan mein jaage hue taaron ko bhi ab toh neend aane lagi, aap ab laut aao aur intezaar mat karwao." Soon sleep took over her making her close her eyes. He kneeled in front of her and moved back the tendril behind her ear gently which was stopping his view. Her angelic face looked weak and distressed due to his absence, even in her sleep she appeared restless and lines of worry were clearly visible. He pressed his lips on her creased forehead softly making her murmur "sahab"

She opened her eyes slowly to find a bruised and bleeding dutta in front of her. Unable to believe what she saw she embraced his face tenderly in both her hands. Tears of happiness welled up in her eyes as she felt his touch but the happiness was short lived when she realized that he was wounded "sahab apko toh chot lagi hai , kitna khoon beh raha hai , mein abhi dawai lagati hoon." And rushed to get the first aid box, she dipped the cotton ball with antiseptic and started cleaning her bruised neck slowly then moved to his temple and pressed the cotton on his bleeding wound, he hissed in pain and grabbed her hand kept on his shoulder. She moved closer towards the corner of his mouth and rubbed the cotton gently over it then blew on it slowly to relieve him of pain. With her just centimeters away from him he felt like drowning in her soulful eyes and whispered "nakku". As if That's all she wanted to hear so she threw her arms around him, the tears which she tried to control for long time now dropped from her eyes like pearls , he pulled her closer and rested his chin on her shoulder, inhaling her sweet fragrance and feeling her long awaited touch "sahab aap kahan chale jate ho mujhe chod kar? Thakh gayi hoon main apka intezar kar karke. Pehle umeed jagate ho aur phir door chale jate ho, kahan the itne din?kyun itna waqt laga diya? Jaaana tha toh mujhe batakar kyun nahin gaye?kabhi socha ki apke bina mein kaise rahegi? Ab chup kyun ho ?jawaab do." He broke the hug and caressed her tear stained face"itne sawaal kar rahi hai , ek baar bhi pucha ki sahab apne kuch khaya ki nahin?." She slapped her forehead for forgetting to ask him whether he was hungry. She at once got the tray and started feeding him with a big smile on her face, he too picked up a spoonful of rice and offered her "nahin sahab aap khao mein baad mein kha legi." Not willing to accept her excuse he didn't move his hand back "jab tak tu nahin khayegi mera peth kaise bharega?" how could she refuse him this time so ate the rice happily.

She kept the empty tray aside and he took her hands in his "raat bahut ho gayi hai ab tu so ja ." she nodded her head in negative "nahin sahab main nahin soyegi , main janti hai agar main soyi toh aap phir mujhe chod kar chale jaoge. Ab toh main apni palkein bhi nahin jhapkayegi (blink) is darr se kahin aap mujhse door na ho jao." He smiled at her innocent yet true love and brought her closer, he wrapped his arm around her and she placed her head on his chest "nakku main tujhse door kaise jaa sakta hoon, tere bina mein adhura hoon tera saath paa kar pura hota hoon. Tu mujh mein basti (reside)hai , yeh saansein sirf tera naam leti hain." He could feel her breathing getting heavy so closed her tired eyes and kept his chin on her head , even in her sleep she clutched on to his kurta tightly when suddenly she remembered about tying the ganpati locket around him so opened her eyes immediately and took out the locket from her saree "sahab yeh maine apke?" she looked around frantically in search of him but found him missing. She stood up and scanned the whole room but failed to find him when her gaze fell on the table where she had kept the dinner tray. She moved towards it to find it untouched , helpless tears rolled down her eyes when she realized that it was just a dream , he had still not returned. She walked like a lifeless being and stood in front of his photo frame.

Kise pata tha  hum  yun bichadenge

Par dil kehta hai  hum phir milenge

Har khushi ki shuruaat hai tumse

Mere pyar ki saugath hai tumse

Tumhare bina zindagi mein ek kami si hai

Aaj kal palkon mein kuch nami si hai

Kise pata tha hum yun bichadenge

Par dil kehta hai  hum phir milenge

Door ho ke bhi tum kareeb ho

Mera chand mere naseeb ho

Har aahat par tumhare hone ka ehsaas hota hai

jahan nazar pade wahan tumhara deedar hota hai

kise pata tha hum yun bichadenge
par dil kehta hai hum phir milenge

Lots of love
ROSE
waiting for ur comments as always

here are the links of my other ffs and OS in case anybody is interested in reading them

FF : Sweet TASHA Moments ( first thread )
(Complete)
FF : Sweet Tasha Moments (second thread)
(Complete)
OS : Nainon ne keh diya ... Laagi Tujhse Lagan (complete)
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Rose...🤗

Im soo sorry for late comment😳...ohh god wenevr i resd first spot i nevr comented on time...dis is too much sonee😡...next tym wil nevr ever res my spot..pakka😳...bhale  last comment kyun naa karu'😆 😆'ok enough maskabazi hain naa?😉... cuming to d update...i must say'Wow very nice  os Rosie👍🏼😳...very well written...👏

ok start arrhh i hate dis scene😡... wer D gt gayab😭...i mean...halwa hai kya?😡...DSP ko gayab karna...khade khade choo mantar...ridiculous cv😡...

but u knw after particular dis scene... u wrt really nice...really very nice n  better dan cv👏👏👏....luv dis bappa n nakku talk...specially dis line very well sed.. "after all He brought him as her savior in her life and after facing so many trials they had finally united " wow so true words rosie...He is her savior n he wil def back to protect her...loved it😳...really dey just reunited n separate again soo soon...its hurts yaar..." mujhe aap (bappa) par aur apne pyar par pura bharosa hai , sahab zaroor lautenge , unhein lautna hi hoga "... haan haan hum bhi yahin keh rahein hai...thnks 4 saying dis rosie...saab jarur lautenge😳...

& dis ws d best part "lekin is baar pariksha meri nahin apki hai. Ek insaan jo aap par vishas nahin karta tha aaj usey bhi apke astitva (existence)par bharosa hone laga hai aise mein aap uske vishwas ko kaise undekha kar sakte ho."...really i mean how?? Wit our tasha'Hw can u do dis bapaa..??not fair.. if u hv ans plz gv me?? lol sorry jks aprt...but trully yaar..isnt she is feeling or thinking  d same?...glad u put dis lines & dis kinda scene...superbb👏

Thnk god she talkd wit bappa n back to return in PN...rather than dat jungle n dont knw wer she landed...hun🤢...wow she is ready wit dinner... beautiful...kya confidence hai DSP pe..he wil be back...right naa..😆.😛😳

wow soo beautiful line rosie...""sahab aasmaan mein jaage hue taaron ko bhi ab toh neend aane lagi, aap ab laut aao aur intezaar mat karwao.""😍Yaar os ke aad me khud ke mann ki baat kehadi 'I knw I knw😉' wow u wrt it soo beautiful...her pain is really visible yaar' at least we can feel it ..hai naa...yeee  yeeee der he is...😛

omg..rosie...dats soo touchy, emotional moment😭😳' hw she complaining to him...uski complaint usiko'lol... awwww n wht he sed ""itne sawaal kar rahi hai , ek baar bhi pucha ki sahab apne kuch khaya ki nahin?.""  & ""jab tak tu nahin khayegi mera peth kaise bharega?"" can I hug him? Plz'ok later..;)😳

haaye...dis scene is soo...excellent & marvelous...i never  ever believe dis...agar Tasha  kitchen  scene naa dekha hota..but my gud luck'maine dekha hai'soo hv to blv ... dis two hv sum magic man...soo simple dinner scene but dey mk it sooo extraordinary😍...n u too rosie...great wrk dear...👏

n dis scene tk my heart away yaar...😭"nakku main tujhse door kaise jaa sakta hoon, tere bina mein adhura hoon tera saath paa kar pura hota hoon. Tu mujh mein basti (reside)hai , yeh saansein sirf tera naam leti hain."

yaar each nevery dialouge i mentioning😳... & ahhh but dis nakku's incomplete dialogue...brought tears in my eyes😭...Rosie..hw could u ..dis ws dream...kyun?? why?? kai ko??...*sniff sniff*

N what shuld I say abt last para'dis gv me sum kind of ummid...hum fir milenge'amazing line Rosie sooo simple yet soo meaningful n beautiful too n  I lyk dis bit a lot'😍❤️

Har aahat par tumhare hone ka ehsaas hota hai

jahan nazar pade wahan tumhara deedar hota hai

kise pata tha hum yun bichadenge

par dil kehta hai hum phir milenge

Awesome os Rosie👏..very well written'n specially u knw I luvd each n evry dialogue' Thnks for writing soo wonderful os😳'dear'I hope wil gt sumthing in  future also'hai naa??😉...plz haan bol naa'haa'plz😳..n omg soo long comment😲 nw I cant help it'don't blame me'😳Thnks once again🤗

Edited by --SONEE-- - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely and awesome!!!
U have pictured it so beautiful and love the tasha convo but ahhhhh this too a dream. But superb!! Hope to read more OS from u :D
BTW thank u for the PM :) but lol I was reading ur OS already :P hehehe

The last part where u say "hum phir milange" it was v touching and and I do hope n pray that in the serial too that it come true 😭 Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Rose loved the OS. What a dream. Like the OS we all wait for Dutta's return.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely OS, write one almost everyday, atleast there will be something worth reading😊

divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey rose,

lovely OS dear..... thnk u for the PM.....

tc
divya
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey   superbbbbbbbbbbbbb   update  dear..............
me  too  became  tired  n  fighting   for  dutta   be  stay in  LTL  but   he  gone😭   whether  he  gonna  come  in  future 😕am  really  missing  dutta(MR).................such  a  painful  life  for  naku  without   dutta  na..............y?????????????????????  LTL  still  continue  without  dutta...........n  seeing  naku  with  another  man,i  can't  accept  that..................i  stop watching  colors tv😡..................hate  colors for the  core............

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

H Rose !

Just he thought of you writing again has given me immesne pleasure !

hmm im very happy that u took initiative to write again 

so proud of you :D

HMM coming to the OS 

beautiful title i muct say !

hmm YOU strted from the most painful part !
Dutta nowhere to be found and Naku in so much pain !

she is in front OF Bappa Idol and praying for one and only Dutta , her love her life !

I love when she says it cant happen now !

As now everything gets back to where it should be

Dutta with Naku , Dutta trusting Bappa and Dutta back to his home ,

His throne

Wy now whyy !

And when she looks at sky and her dialogues

Wooooooo

Anil deshmukh of LTl forum :P

So honest lines

"sahab aasmaan mein jaage hue taaron ko bhi ab toh neend aane lagi, aap ab laut aao aur intezaar mat karwao"

Ohhhhhhh and then Tada I cn feel him <3

He is there the way he touched her ,

PLz Dutta come back lighthen our lives as u did of naku here

OH finally they met and Dutta all in blood and bruised L

OH love love love how naku got tensed seeing him like this

She is curing him as well as asking him questions and oh what can is ay the scene where Dutta says Naku and then they don't have to say anymore cuz words are not tasha need !

Love how she complained to him and Dutta reply

God this couple ahs make minor thing as khana to be the most special thing !

Then they eat it such a content feeling and now dutta  knows how to make Naku eat !

Amazing scene

My eyes filled with tears beautiful Rose !

And then the way she leaned on him , tighthen his kurta so he wont leave her !
and Dutta dialogues

"nakku main tujhse door kaise jaa sakta hoon, tere bina mein adhura hoon tera saath paa kar pura hota hoon. Tu mujh mein basti (reside)hai , yeh saansein sirf tera naam leti hain." 

Oh Dutta said it all and tehn Naku remembers he ahs to tie the locket

But hate this part !

It was a dream !

But I hope and wish her Dream do come true

Beautiful os and the song

Even I belive hum zaroor milenagayyyy:D

Aur jald milengay !

Love it Rose !
You really did a fab job

I feel proud to announce that I was doubting may be u wont be my Fantastic Rose

But I feel so happy to fail on this one

Cuz u are and still is my fantastic Rose !

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi rose!
awesome OS... so gd 2 c u bk n writing agen...thrt we wud nt hav u writing agen until MR returns...glad u did this OS, bt ye kya all a dream..the ending was so heart breaking... bechari naku... poor tasha man they met after so many problems n troubles jus 2 part for eternity? --it seems thts wt PS is hel bent on showing...reminds me of kavyaanjali's tag line--voh mile thay becharne kiliye
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

rose .... very nice start .... please continue and add me to your pm list