Amazing os rose......Amzing!!!!
You write it soo well.....ahhhhhh
its just a drema *sigh*
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey rose

awesome writing yaar
love it from core of my heart ..it seems am actually watching LTL episode when dutta(mishal) and nakku gonna meet soon
love it

fab work dear. really like each and every word.but it is just a dream of nakku ...poor nakku ....end of it is heart breaking...  but yeah

kise pata tha hum yun bichadenge
par dil kehta hai hum phir milenge

there is still a hope that we will see our mishal as dutta soon.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written, Rose.
I hope Naku's dream comes true soon and hence so will ours!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
rose that was incredibly beautiful!!!   

u hav jus brought tears in my eyes......................................  

soo glad ur bak n read y 2 mke our day with ur wonderful updates....  

Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcum back Miss SIU....🤗       ðŸ¤— 
Rula diya na phirse...kisse???..
How dare u ask me ..kisse..? u made me cry 1s again as well ur Naku in d OS..arre roz roz ke articles n news kum the kya now u 2 joined d bandwagon..😡..
Just kidding re..but yaa for sure ur FF  brought back dried up tears in my eyes..dont know why..but d just thought of D/MR missing frm d show brings up tears..missing him lots re..
Ur OS is just amazing yaar..d way Dutta comes in2 Naku's dream 2 soothe her.. hope MR comes back soon 2 soothe us n relieve us frm d tortorous new guy ..d new guy has been given d feel of Dutta(d boat entry,d way he tries 2 speak like Dutta,some dialogues here n there remind me of D 's speech,the stunt scenes...all copied same 2 same as D..😔)
Saab kahan ho tum..aajao saab..😭

Hope u continue writing more ff's n Os's ..even if ur source of inspiration is invisible ..but  he is alive in our hearts isnt he?? so why not dedicate more n more FF's n OS's 2 our hearbeat named MR/Dutta ðŸ˜ƒ
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rose,

Thanks a lot....thanks for having mercy on us...I am missing MISHAL like anything...Kisko batayein...Kya batayein...It was a lovely OS..😊...Plz continue the same on a positive note...Plz you bring back DUTTA/MISHAL in your OS so that I can live....😭
Edited by chitrakshgeet - 13 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a lovely os ,, a dream all of us are dreaming about ,,dutta mr,  back to dry nakku's tears and the eternal love they share and bond. 😛
i dooo hopeeeeeeeeeee mishal is back as dutta .soon . waiting for more OS and ff these truly keep us bonded and let us relive the tasha moments , weloved to see and want to see daily 😛😛 ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤—
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ azmishy
@ sinak
@ mnx
@ divya
@ bluepal
@ naina
thanks so much for appreciating the OS ...glad u liked it and like u all i wish to write more and hope mishal comes back soon so that i can entertain u once again
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kiran255

H Rose ! hey kiran

Just he thought of you writing again has given me immesne pleasure ! i knew my pm would bring a smile on ur face

hmm im very happy that u took initiative to write again ..yup thanks to friends like u i had to come up with something

so proud of you :D

HMM coming to the OS 

beautiful title i muct say ! hmm thanks kind of reflects our feelings that we r incomplete without our MISHAL

hmm YOU strted from the most painful part !
Dutta nowhere to be found and Naku in so much pain !...hmm atleast she is back to PN and not in some basti ..phew

she is in front OF Bappa Idol and praying for one and only Dutta , her love her life !

I love when she says it cant happen now !...i know hate thecvs for first showing that dutta has started believing in bappa and then getting him kidnapped that too from a temple ...eeks

As now everything gets back to where it should be

Dutta with Naku , Dutta trusting Bappa and Dutta back to his home ,

His throne

Wy now whyy !...exactly we all r questioning WHY ????????

And when she looks at sky and her dialogues ...Sweety there was just one dialogue

Wooooooo

Anil deshmukh of LTl forum :P...ha ha ..stop embarrassing me ..cant even think of getting close to what he writes ..lol

So honest lines

"sahab aasmaan mein jaage hue taaron ko bhi ab toh neend aane lagi, aap ab laut aao aur intezaar mat karwao"...seriously mishal aka dutta come back plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ohhhhhhh and then Tada I cn feel him <3...thats lovely

He is there the way he touched her ,

PLz Dutta come back lighthen our lives as u did of naku here ..yup we r waiting for u

OH finally they met and Dutta all in blood and bruised L

OH love love love how naku got tensed seeing him like this

She is curing him as well as asking him questions and oh what can is ay the scene where Dutta says Naku and then they don't have to say anymore cuz words are not tasha need !...yup words lose their importance when it comes to describing tashas feelings

Love how she complained to him and Dutta reply

God this couple ahs make minor thing as khana to be the most special thing !...agree with u totally

Then they eat it such a content feeling and now dutta  knows how to make Naku eat !

Amazing scene

My eyes filled with tears beautiful Rose !...ohhhhhhh no tears plzzzzzzzz

And then the way she leaned on him , tighthen his kurta so he wont leave her !
and Dutta dialogues

"nakku main tujhse door kaise jaa sakta hoon, tere bina mein adhura hoon tera saath paa kar pura hota hoon. Tu mujh mein basti (reside)hai , yeh saansein sirf tera naam leti hain." ...i guess u like all my filmy dialogues a lot ...thanks so much

Oh Dutta said it all and tehn Naku remembers he ahs to tie the locket

But hate this part !

It was a dream !...sorry to break ur n nakkus dream

But I hope and wish her Dream do come true

Beautiful os and the song ...hey kiran that was not a song ..i wrote those lines myself ...they r 100% original..

Even I belive hum zaroor milenagayyyy:D

Aur jald milengay !...hope our wishes cm true

Love it Rose !
You really did a fab job ..thanks n glad u liked it

I feel proud to announce that I was doubting may be u wont be my Fantastic Rose ...arghhh ..if not me then who else can be ur fantastic rose ???????? lol..

But I feel so happy to fail on this one

Cuz u are and still is my fantastic Rose !.....thanks again ur comments always mean a lot to me and insipre me to write more ..indeed ur comments r fantastic