SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys as Sweet Tasha Moments has crossed 150 pgs so i am starting a new thread . hope u support this one as well. i am posting the last update here again in case u have missed out on reading it.

link to the previous thread for parts 1-29
                             Twenty ninth TASHA MOMENT
SO here is the new character Maya for u . hope u like and accept her

Dutta is surprised to see the person standing in front of him .

Dutta: maya ??????

Kala (evil smile): itni jaldi pehchaan gaya ? main janti thi tu isse nahin bhul paya hoga.

Kala looks at nakku to read her expressions " vaheni yeh maya hai , bhau ki sabse achchi aur purani dost. Yeh humare pados (neighbourhood) main rehti thi . phir iski shaadi ho gayi aur yeh Kolhapur chali gayi bhau ko chor kar. Lekin dekho aaj itne salon baad bhau aur maya phir ek dusre ke amne samne khare hain. Aur waise bhi bhau ko ek achche dost ki hamesha se zaroorat rahi hai jo ab puri ho gayi ?haina bhau?"

Just then a cracker explodes in the back ground , startling nakku and she clutches on to duttas kurta . dutta automatically wraps his arm around her protectively and draws her closer.

Dutta : tayi apne sahi kaha mujhe ek sache dost ki zaroorat thi aur main bahut kush kismet hoon jo mujhe mere jeevan saathi main mera sabse achcha dost mila. ( and looks at nakku fondly making kala mince her words)

Dutta(smiles) : maya yeh nakusha hai meri patni

Both nakku and maya exchange smile and nakku welcomes her warmly. AS joins all of them and is pleasantly surprised to see maya after so many years so she takes kala in a corner to ask about maya

AS : arey kala yeh maya tumhe kahan mili?

Kala: AS yeh mujhe Kolhapur mein mili . aap to janti hain yeh bachpan se hi anath (orphan) thi , pehle apne mama mami ke saath rehti thi lekin kuch samay pehle iska pati bhi nahin raha , bechari bahut dukhi thi apne sasural main toh main isse yahan le ayi socha kuch din humare saath rahegi toh thoda achcha mehsoos karegi . maine theekh kiya nah AS ?

AS : haan haan bilkul theekh kiya .

AS and kala join the remaining members .

AS : Baji ek kaam kar maya ka saman guest room main rakhwade . aaj se yeh humare saath rahegi.

Kala : AS guest room khulwane ki kya zaroorat hai ? bhau ke saath wala karma khali pada hai maya wahin reh legi aur bhau ki dost hai uske paas rahi toh usse bhi achcha lagega.

AS : theekh hai baaji aisa he karna aur ab bahut der ho gayi hai sab so jao , maya tum bhi aaram kar lo thak gayi hogi.

Scene shifts to kalas room

Roops (excited): tayi shaadi kaisi thi ? bahut maza aaya hoga nah? Mujhe kyun nahin lekar gayi saath main?

Kala (smiles): roops tujhe kya sach main lagta hai main koi shaadi attend karne gayi thi ?

Leela : tayi kissi ki  shaadi ki khushiyon shamil hone nahin balki bhau ki shaadi main aag laga ne ke liye gayi thi. Ab tu dekhna kaise yeh maya naam ki chingari (spark) bhau aur nakusha ke rishte main aag lagati hai.

Scene shifts to the terrace.

Dutta brings blindfold nakku to the terrace.

Nakku : sahab kya kar rahe ho ? mujhe uppar kyun laye itni raat ko ? sona nahin hai kya

Dutta : nakku tu kitne sawal karti hai ? do minute ke liye chup nahin reh sakti.

Dutta whistles hard , he removes nakkus blind fold and asks her to look up to the sky. Baaji standing on the ground lights some crackers which illuminate the sky beautifully . soon the crackers explode in the sky writing                           I LOVE YOU

A smile spreads across nakkus face on seeing it and she reads it loudly   I LOVE YOU . Dutta hugs her from behind and whispers  in her ear I LOVE U TOO. Nakku looks sideways and gives him a questioning look " ahh kya kaha?"

Dutta smiles and says" LAAGI TUJHSE LAGAN"

lots of love
ROSE
So guys how was it ??? hope u like the fresh track ...plz share ur views.
thanks for ur lovely comments will reply to them asap .
next Sweet Tasha Moment coming up soon
INDEX
Part 30 - pg3 part31-pg7 part 32 - pg 12 part33-pg15 part 34 -pg19 part 35-pg22
part 36 - pg 26 part 37-30 part 38-pg 34 part 39- pg37 part 40 - pg 40 promo -pg 44 part 41 - pg45 part 42- pg 49 part 43 pg-53 EPILOGUE PG-56
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
😳CONGRATssssssssssssssssssssssss.............................😳Wow awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeee part..................Yeh kala the witch.......Dutta ke saath waley kamrey mein rakhegii uss maya ko..CHUDAIL KALA...................and dutta u rockkkkkkkk......KYA MUH TOD JAWAB DIYA KALA KO!..............MERI NAKU MERI DOST...........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...................and best part Dutta saying NAKU LAGI TUJHSE LAGAN......IMAGINE MISHAL:L SAYING SHEEBA LAGI TUJHSE LAGAN HAI!............................😳Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose very well written ,good part enjoyed it a lot ,and what is kala going to do with this new character,evil kala😡 but new track looking interesting ,Tasha scene was awesome👏 👏nakuu said I love you 😳dutta made her to say smart guy,last scene was amazing specially dutta saying laga tujhse lagan 👏😳 jaldi next part update karo😃

PS: Sorry for the late comments muja maph kar😊Congratulations👏on the new thread🥳
Edited by spandana11 - 13 years ago
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Rose. Congrats for the new thread. 
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread rose
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY ROSE CONGRatssssssssss 

BAby 150 pages done 
That is sooooooooooooo awesome 
ITs time to party !

our very own sweet moments VOlume 2 comes in market 
yayyyyyyyyy
stranger2rose thumbnail
sorry guys for not being able to reply to u in detail...will do that the next time for sure
@ sonee...glad u liked panchi in kayamath hope u like her in this ff as well. yes ur right i didnt give her any dialogue lol dont worry she will speak in the next part . thanks for liking the dialogues esp dutta-nakkus confession

@ bush...well maya is negative or positive u will know that soon. dutta is not shy to share his thoughts about nakku amymore and he believes that she is his best friend ... glad u liked it

@ dibya ...thanks for ur sweet comments...maya is good or evil u will know soon

@ geet & sinak ... glad u liked the update esp dutta saying laagi tujhse lagan

@ vaniabi...yes kala has brought maya to disrupt tashas married life...lets see what she does

@ shilpita ...agree with u tasha r made for each other but god only knows when will kala understand this

@ kiran ...u will know whether kala will fail or succeed in her plans in the coming updates ...glad u liked the part so much ... i know the stakes are high and hope to live upto ur exectations ...thanks as always

@ shallymann ... glad u liked the updt

@ yuvika .. good to know that u like panchi ... yes tasha did confess their feelings in style towards the end .. glad u found it romantic

@ ksg ...well maya will be with baaji or dutta u will know soon

@ sophie ...yah kala and her plans will fail or succeed u will come to know in the upcoming updts ... glad u liked the fireworks ... yes maya is married but she is a widow

@ khushi ... kala will use maya as a puppet ... nakku is indeed duttas best friend and he accepts the fact wholeheartedly ... glad u liked the last bit

@ mimi ... maya is married but she is a widow so her husband cannot come and see what she is upto...finally tasha confessed their feelings and that too in style

@ suhana ...glad u liked panchi before hope u like her here as well ... dutta is cute and made nakku say ILU to him ... will updt soon

@ usha ...yes rt now tasha r happy but kala will try her best to upset them ...next part coming
asap

@ nidhi ... welcome to the forum ... so happy to know that u enjoyed the updt

@ marrie... hey long time no see ...never mind glad to know u liked the updt so much

@ mlshe...u need to wait and watch whether maya comes in between tasha or not

@ aarathi .. thanks a lot for ur feedback
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rose, First of all very sorry for my late reply

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is for uuuuuuuuu

Kya yaar ab yeh Maya ko q laya...but good u brought ab aayega kahani mein twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

I really loved the way Dutta said I LOVE UUUUUU to Nakkuuuuuuuuuu

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Rose u need to give me training for thisssssssss

waiting for ur next update...........

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats..............on completing 150 pages ............. keep going ......... All the best to complete the nxt 150 pages also
stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandana11

Rose very well written ,good part enjoyed it a lot ,and what is kala going to do with this new character,evil kala😡 but new track looking interesting ,Tasha scene was awesome👏 👏nakuu said I love you 😳dutta made her to say smart guy,last scene was amazing specially dutta saying laga tujhse lagan 👏😳 jaldi next part update karo😃

PS: Sorry for the late comments muja maph kar😊Congratulations👏on the new thread🥳

so happy to know that u enjoyed the updt so much . well kala and her plans u will come to know soon. glad u liked the confession . will update soon and thanks for ur best wishes😊