pyaar pyaar aur sirf pyaar LAST PART AT 71

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys, this is my first FF to be honset i had think tht i will never ever write an FF, bcs i am the worst writer on this forum, anyways in school today we where wrting short story in school today and this story came up in my mind but i dont know if its good pl tell if its good.

OK the storys if abt Maaneet (ofcourse), both have only one passion and tht is dance both love dance it like there life. 

And in my FF Maaneet will be not 100% like Mayank and Nupur but very simllar to them.

Thoes how dont know how Mauyr is Heres a link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGSmcR4qqac&feature=related

PL watch they two are damn funny😉( mods pl dont close this topic i am not baching or saying anthing bad abt any person so pl dont close the OK in the story is:

Maan:

Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan Khurana at Geet set

Maan Singh Kurana 17 years, best friend Adi he loves dance its what all he thinks abt, (but nobody knows abt tht he loves dance exept for Adi. His perents past a whay a month after he was born. He lives with his daadi. He "hates" Geet. And if he dont fight with her he cant eat proply. Arrogant hot, funny person, caring person. He care vey much abt Geet but dont show it😉.

Geet:

Drashti Dhami

Geet Handa, 17 years, lives with her parents and loves everything abt dance, her best friend Pinky. Geet is the most bestes dancer (of the girls). but nobody knows tht. and if she dosent fight with Maan she cant eat propy. She is very clumsy very loving fun person full of life. And very filmy😉

She cares also very much abt Maan but doesnt show it.

Pinky:

Pinky Sharma, also 17 years, lives with Geet and is her 

bestes friend, her mom past away after giving her birth and her dad couldnt belev it he got heart atack and past away, since then Geet and Pinky is friends. More like sisters. And she also love to dance like Geet. Talks alot (more than Geet)

Adi:

Additya Malhotra, 17 years old, lives with Maan. Maans perents found him out on the stairs where is perents had leaved him, he is just like Maans brother. Also loves dance like Maan. And secratly in love with Pinky. Very shy person dont talk abt his feelings so much very very cuite person

Tasha:

Aakanksha Nimonkar

Tasha Khanna, school and chollges bimbo ( just a little while), shashas best "friend" or more like her wafa daar kutta😆, (sorry but every time i see her behind Shasha i feel like saying like tht), She is also 17 years.

Shasha:

Shasha Kapoor, Schools bimbo and dumbes person, ashe drools over Maan (like any girl) dont like whern other girls are so near him. Man always igrons her. She is also 17 years.

Savtri Devi:

Savtri Devi Singh Kurana, more known as Daadi maa, Maans daadi, loves Maan very very very very much. she is fun loving and very funny person.

Rajji:

Rajji Handa lives with Geet and Pinky is there sister, she lived in HP with Daarji. But when her parents died. They stared to cure her miss behave with her. The servent was more well treaten then her. So Mohinder toke him with her to Delhi. Was studing aborad with Nandani, Meera, Dev, Yash and Vicky.

And is in love with Vicky.

Vicky:

Vicky Singh Khurana. He is one of the triplets bothers, very livly and plays very much pranks. Thanks to all those prank he and his brothers have done was he send away to study. madly in love with Rajji

Yash:

Yash Singh Khurana. Is one of the triplets. But doesn'tlooks the same. Very pranky (just like Vicky). was also send away to study. Is madly in love with Meera

Meera:

Perneet Chauhan

Is Geet cousin sister but jsut like a sister to Geet. Was studying abroad. And is in Love with Yash

Dev:

Abhinav Shukla

Dev Singh Khurana. One of the triplets. And loves to play pranks. Was studying also aborad. And madly in love with Nandani 

Nandani:

Melanie Pais

Nandani Handa. Meera's sister and Geet cousin. Was studying abroad. And in love with Dev.

Hope you like it its very very much abt danced in this story, 

This story will be starting from Delhi then to Sweden. Bcs i live in sweden so it will be easier for me to wrtie.I will write first chapert on Satrday when i have my day of bcs i have a little test on tursday and i need my friday of so i will write it on sutarday.

Index:

chapter 1 pg 3

Chapter 2 pg 5

Chapter 3 pg 7

Chapter 4 pg  9

Chapter 5 pg 10

Chapter 6 pg 11

Chapter 7 pg 13

Chapter 8 pg 15

Chapter 9 pg 17

Chapter 10 pg 18 

Chapter 11 pg 20

Chapter 12 pg 22

chapter 13 pg 24

Chapter 14 pg 26

Chapter 15 pg 27

Chapter 16 pg 28

Chapter 17 pg 30

Chapter 18 pg 32 

Chapter 19 pg 35

Chapter 20 pg 37

Chapter 21 pg 40

Chapter 22 pg 42

Chapter 23 pg 45

Chapter 24 pg 46

Chapter 25 pg 50

Chapter 26 pg 55

Chapter 27 pg 59

Chapter 28 pg 62

Chapter 29 pg 64

Chapter 30 pg 68

Chapter 31 pg 69

Chapter 32 pg 71

Chapter 33 pg 73

And one more thing if you wanna me to pm you pl send me a buddy requst to this account MaaneetAminapm

Love Amina.

Pl comment and hit the like button. one more thing pl give me a good name of a title on this ff i cant think abt any pl pl.

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
do cont .best of luck life 
life rhythm ...can be title as it has music
Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do cont sounds
interesting
good luck
pls do pm me
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
Awesome concept Amina!
Loved it
I love Mayurr..hehe
Cant wait to read this
All the Best
Pls do pm me
and continue soon
Thank you

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
doooo very Nice Love it con soon and Dont forget to PM ME :D
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great concepts.
do continue plz
thx
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
lovely concept.
lovely character sketches.
update soon.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new FF Amina....waiting to read more...

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful Amina
I am so exited ... Totally different flavor . Dance..ummm
mitzi11 thumbnail
wow amazing
concept pls
cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
pls do pm me