•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Kaali was my favourite show, infact it was the only show I would watch everyday without missing even a single episode, every episode would be interesting. And even all the actors were really amazing rachna, her mother, anu, diwakar, all & Ashutosh was phenominal. The show had a very good concept & it gave out a huge message. I feel the show finished off too early. I really miss the show. I can say I have learnt alot from dis show.
me too ,this show was complete package , u spoke my heart out .
I am also missing Kaali as I used to watch it regularly, the show did have a lot of impact on me emotionally. Scene's like Thakral burning rashi alive, would horrify me. But the show was all about reality which we ignore. Kaali was a real eye opener.
But I hope to see Ashutosh in some new movies or shows & also the other actors rachna, additi, etc. 

ya i saw plus he was siting with wife ,may be for his wife this is fine ....................................watever in this show the end part was correct ,bcoz such people have so much power that no court can punish them ,it would be good to kill him.
i m also missing thackral acting