sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
(MEMBERSONLY)
PART1
MONA SHOWS BHARTI THE PICTURE of karal and tell her they look so good together,wat a superb jodi,bharti gets angry at her and throw the photo.{i guess the scene was cut,cause sara was admitted to hospital.get well soon mona/sara)
scenes shifts in kitchen, bua and baa are gossiping about a neighbour in rajkot,bua tells baa that the daughter ran off with a bengali boy,but got caught, ambaji comes in the kitchen,very angrily and starts cutting the vegetables aggresively,and she remmebers mona words about karal and she gets flashback of karal together(smart women ,she got it),bua says to baa she might have fought with mona thats why she is so angry,bharti ask baa about the guy what panditji showed for hetal,and ask about the guy who wated to meet in mandir,bharti says she want hetal to get marrried as soon as possible,baa says she will call panditji and fix for meeting
SCENE2: AT BEDIS HOUSE
dimpy is massaging vimmy head as she has got bad sinice and they remmeber college days when vimmy had the same problem and dimpy used to help her out. sweetymom  tell sweety to do it,and tell dimpy to relax,dimpy says sweety to rest and call pam to do it,she doent wants to do it and make a face but her mom forces her to do it and she comes and do it(full nautanki)
SCENE3:AT GANDHI HOUSE
BAA FIXED THE MEETING AT temple to meet the guy,with the whole family,baa ask for anu,kalpesh  say he will directly come from office,baa tells mona to get ready but bharti says she wont come,she doesnt want any problem to occur when the guy side will know their bbahu is punjabi,she will tell them once the rishta is pakka,hetal is least interested to come and is very upset.,they leave.
SCENE 4:AT BEDIS HOUSE
pam tells dimppy if she knew she brought here to get married she wouldnt have come.dimpy says she knows that they cant go back to canada as they are total bankrupt and have money lenders after them,she feels jealous looking at vimmy cause she is so happy here and she wants pam to be happy,karan is a good boy and is very rich,he can take care of her credit card and shopping bills,pam agrees(it is an emotional scene but i dint feel bad for them,hate them both😡)dimpy gives her a scarf and tell her to wear it,and comes in hall and tell vimmy ad karann mom that pam wants to go to gurudwara,she used to go everyday when she was in canada,the bedis seemed impressed,just then karan comes and vimmy tells him to drop pam in gurudwara.karan is hesitant but he agrees,and they leave.kalavati syas that pam is a very good sanskari girl,vimmy tells we are looking for girls for karan why not pam.dimpy gets all ewxcited but karan mom doesnt give any importance to it. dimpy says anything yu tell vimmy and talks to herself very soon the whole family will want pam for karan
SCENE 5:AT MANDIR:
THE GANDHI FAMILY REACh mandir,anu is waiting there and ask bharti why all of a sudden aplan to meet a guy he had to leave office,bharti taunts and say cant you leave office for a day for ur sister,and tells dont talk lets do darshan,anu ask hetal about mona she is just about to tell when bharti calls her,anu is dialing mona number but baa tells him to the darshan.
SCENE6:AT GANDHI HOUSE
MONA IS TALKING TO HErSELf.did i made a mistake of giving hint to ambaji,just pray to go that the boy doesnt say yes for marriage and karan and hetal should be always be there(amen to tat)
part 2
scene 7:at mandir
the gandhis are waiting for the boy family,and they arive they realise they are the same people who ask for dowry,bua  says so what there are hardly any good manglik boy,in others you people find look,he is good,hetal cries and leaveanu follows her,the guy family comes to them and tell if you people have problem with dowry,then forget the rishta, baa says we dont have we will give more then you demand,its for our daughter.bharti is upset,baa tells her to call hetal.
part3
scene8:outside mandir
anu ask hetal did she know that he is the same guy, hetal says no,he then ask about mona.hetal says that bhabi gave ambaji hint about karan and me so sshe got angry and told bhabi not to come.just then bharti comes there,anu tells why is she getting hetal married to greedy people like them,bharti tells anu hetal will only get married to gujju family with or without dowry.
NOTE:I WILL not be able to update hence further cause my work has started,and it is geeting difficult to manage,but pls sum1 from the forum or any silent memebr pls volunter,cause the show deserves this much love from every1.
*SILENT MEMEBERS PLEASE PRESS LIKE BUTTON AND LEAVE COMMENTS*

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the awesome update.
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My hindi is too bad yar...if not i would have defnetly did that..i am very sorry...
arpi9 thumbnail
BTW thanks for the update and we are too fast today...
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update......
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fr the nice update..not many mona scenes today...
supria thumbnail
Thanks for the superb and beautiful update...can understand how tough it must be for u to do this amidst ur hectic schedules...me catching up the entire story thru updates here n watching them in case im free during the weekend repeat telecast...will miss ur updates...hope to see u back in action once u r a bit free....😊
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update as usual. I wish I could have done it on yuor behalf but I am not too good at hindi and to besides, I see the show later than you as I am located in South America.

I do hope someone will volunteer to do it as you are so busy.

melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks yaar for your time and updating for us !

Man why Mona gave hint to Ambaji..!
Now it is more difficult to see Hetal and Karan Scene together ..since she knows she will do Kadi Nazar to both of them..!
We want Love story to start for them..

man---Hetal just speak your heart out girl...go for KAran than these all greedy people...!

This is nonsense crap--bringing Dimpy and Pam track..i am not liking it at all..