Cherishing Season 1 :)

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone!

First off want to say that this is my first post in this forum, however I love Rishta.com and have been this forum's silent stalker πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I am really missing it now, as I still remember me staying up late nights in the summer with my ice cream and junk food and enjoying some of the best moments on TV according to me. :)

Analyzing the situation its tough to say if Season 2 will be happening or not. I mean the Hindustani Times article gives me LOTS of hope, but we still don't have confirmation from YR or Sony.

However, I really want it to come back just like all of you, however, for now I think we should cherish Season 1 and the best moments!

It would be great if you guys could comment or post videos on moments that you still cherish, so we can keep Rishta.com alive and in full force while awaiting, hopefully, a comeback! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaa thumbnail
you are right we should keep the show alive. i love this show and each and every episode of the show was fabulous ! πŸ˜›
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rishta Fans

Need some help

Do you know what episode it is where there is the short groom/rishta applicant? Isha and Sally love his voice but are surprised he is so short?

I've watched so many but can't seem to find that one again...

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gapgirl

Hey Rishta Fans

Need some help

Do you know what episode it is where there is the short groom/rishta applicant? Isha and Sally love his voice but are surprised he is so short?

I've watched so many but can't seem to find that one again...

Hey there, it was Episode 4 - aired on January 24th, 2010. Was hilariously awesome πŸ˜†
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: make-believe

Hey there, it was Episode 4 - aired on January 24th, 2010. Was hilariously awesome πŸ˜†

Especially that guy's attitude! πŸ˜› The look on isha's face when he made discriminating comments about his prospective brideπŸ˜†
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks gang! Must've missed it on youtube.

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww! I totally agree with youu .. we should most definetly keep this forum more active ..

Infact these days ive been watching all the episodes all over again .. and I visit this forum all the time hoping for someone to post a new topic .. πŸ˜›