AR FF Yaare Dil Daare updated PART 37 ON PAGE 115 [11/02/2015]

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi i m with one more ff of mine , on AR , SAJAN AND MAYUR

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS FF WITH YOU GUYS

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT ITS COMPLETELY BASED ON FRIENDSHIP

ITS A STORY OF FEW FRIENDS ...BEST FRIENDS...WHO HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN TOGETHER BUT THEN THERE LIFES CHANGES WHEN LOVES COME IN THERE LIFES

WELL MY STORY IS ABOUT SIX PEOPLE A GANG OF FRIENDS WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOGETHER

"FROM THE FIRST DAY OF THERE KINDERGARDEN TILL THE COLLEGE FAREWELL"

BUT NOW THERE LIFE IS GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE THE WORD NAME "LOVE" IS ENTERING THERE LIFE AND EVERYTHINK IS GETTING MESSED UP

hope you all will like it

INDEX
PART 1 

PART 2 

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 16
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/97734827

PART 17
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/97791042

PART 18
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98533898

PART 19
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98787473

PART 20
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98788512

PART 21
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100292636

PART 22
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100293023

PART 23
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100617939

PART 24
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101000414

PART 25
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101730855

PART 26
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101900556

PART 27
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/104826810

PART 28 A
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105053820

PART 28 B
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105520460

PART 29
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105867094

PART 30

PART 31

PART 32

PART 33

PART 34

PART 35 

Edited by searchoffriends - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHARACTER SKECH

ARMAAN SINGHANIA:

COOL , HANDSOME , GOOD LOOKING JUST SAME AS OUR ARMAAN
Loves his family and friends a lot , Loving Caring ,and Teasing at some times , but the best human , 

RIDDHIMA SHARMA:

WELL NOW THIS RIDDHIMA IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL SHE IS JUST A MODERN VERSION of the old one 
COOL , INDEPENDENT , AND VERY TALKATIVE SOMETIME  LIKE A TOM BOY IN HER BEHAVIOUR
loves her family , and specially her brother

MAYANK SHARMA:

MAYU IS A VERY LOVING CARING TYPE .
HE IS SMART HE IS INTELLIGENT HE IS HANDSOME HE IS EVERY GIRLS DREAM
HE IS MORE THAN BEST FRIEND FOR ARMAAN
AND RIDDHIMA'S  BROTHER , 

HE IS LIKE A  FATHER BROTHER FRIEND PHILOSOPHER TO HER , IN SIMPLE WORDS MAYANK IS RIDDHIMA'S LIFE

RIDDHIMA IS VERY CLOSE TO BOTH MAYANK AND ARMAAN 
THEY CAN'T LIVE FOR EVEN A DAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER , THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT MAYANK AND ARMAAN THAT SHE DON'T KNOW AND MAYANK AND ARMAAN ALSO KNEW RIDDHIMA IN AND OUT

SAMRAT SINGHANIA :

SAM FOR SHORT ,  HE IS ARMAAN'S COUSIN AND THEY LIVE IN SAME HOUSE 
A HANDSOME GUY A RICH SPOILED BOY BUT HE IS VERY GOOD AT HEART AND THAT'S WHY SHARE A GREAT BOND WITH ALL 3 OF THEM SPECIALLY WITH  RIDDHIMA

NUPUR BHUSHAN:

A SWEET SHY TYPE GIRL A PERFECT COMBINATION OF BEAUTY WITH SIMPLICITY [yes very different from actuall nupur 😆]
SHE IS RIDDHIMA'S BEST FRIEND

GUNJAN KAPOOR :

BOLD BEUTIFUL PERFECT COMBINATION OF BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
SHE IS EVERYMAN DREAMGIRL 
[absolutely different from actuall gunjan i knew i did a role reversal , here nupur is just like actualy gunjan ,and vice versa 😆]
SHE IS ALSO RIDDIHMA'S AND NUPUR BEST FRIEND
[here gunjan and nupur r NOT sisters] 

ARMAAN , MAYANK and  SAMRAT , r like best buddies,
an soo are  RIDDHIMA,  NUPUR and GUNJAN

they 6 allways remain

"together , With each other  , For each other , whether they r right or even wrong"😉😉 

well this was just a small trailer of there character , i think you will knew them well slowly slowly with the story

Some more characters , important in story

KARAN SINGHANIA:

A Perfect Business man , A very loving and caring HUSBAND FATHER and  FRIEND 

Hi is THE DIRECTOR of a Business Empire named as   "SS GROUPS OF INDUSTRY"   that is "SHARMAA AND SINGHANIA'S GROUPS OF INDUSTRIES" where he works with his partner and best friend SUJAL SHARMA

happily married , and has one son Samrat
He is like the worlds coolest  dad , and a bestest friend

NANDINI KARAN SINGHANIA

KARAN'S WIFE , loves his family a lot , great supporter of her husband , just like his strength

SUJAL SHARMA

Business partner and best friend of KARAN , and just like him he is also one of the coolest dad ever
loves all his kids a lot

KASHISH SHARMA

sujal's's wife , and his strength

they have 2 kids , Mayank and Riddhima 

PRERNA SINGHANIA

She is Karan's real sister , and lives with him only , actually she came back to him after getting divorced from her husband YASH MALLIK , loves her brother and all children a lot
she has one son Armaan

that's all for the character skech hope you like it , will post with parts here soon
lots of love
simi

Edited by searchoffriends - 10 years ago
PART 1

Well as i said you that all the characters are childhood friends so it was important to explain how they all met where they all met and how there friendship has also grown up

the story starts from a city hospital of the TOWN KASAULI

[IMAGINE THE ONE IN KOI MIL GAYA I KNOW VO NANITAAL THA PER DOES IT MATTERS IN FICTION ]

KASAULI
CITY HOSPITAL

Its allmost about 3 in night , and we see a man very impatiently waiting outside the operation theater ,
with his wife , who is holding a 2 months old child

{DOCTOR CAME OUT}
Doc: Congratulation MR.Singhania , its a baby boy

[i sign of satisfaction and happiness surrounded him] [yes he was KARAN SINGHANIA ]

karan: thanks doctor how's my SISTER can i meet her

doc: ya she is fine you can meet her after some time

after an hour nurse come to prerna's room holding her baby

nurse:[giving baby to his mother] your son is really sweet ... well your HUSBAND haven't came yet ?

prerna : [a little disappointed] he won't come ..actually we have been divorced [she said very sadly]

nurse: i m so sorry ...well your brother is there outside shall i send him in?

[nurse went out and after a while karan entered with nandini holding a bunch of baloons and soft toy]

karan: [happily] how r u now ? give him too me [holding the baby] arre ye to bilkul mujhpe gaya hai ye dekho [pointing towards nandini] you lost the bet ...its a boy and now he will be my laadla

prerna: i didn't got anythink nandini , what is he talking about ?

nandini: [karan's wife]: nothing didi actually i said that it will be a baby girl and i would love her the most and he said that it will be a boy

prerna: you too r too much ..waise bhi ladka ho yaa ladki laadla to tumhaara hi hoga hai naa nandini ?

nandini : haan didi ab to mere do bete ho gaye ek ye SAMRAT [pointing towards her son slept in a pram] aur doosra ye

prerna: haan bilkul [said with a satisfied smile and words filled with emotions]

karan: ok if you ladies r now through with your emotional talks ..then let her rest now [towards prerna]

...FEW DAYS LATER ...

AT THE NAAMKARAN CEREMONY

after the pooja

prerna: [putting her son in the decorated pram] nandini where's samrat ..bring him also and keep him here with his brother

nandini: [smilingly] didi , he is inside i will just bring him

[nandini bring samrat and put him in the pram with the baby]

prerna: soo nandini , karan kya naam rakhna hai iska [pointing towards his son]

karan: naam to maine soch liya hai

prerna, nandini both toogether: kya? kya naam rakha hai

karan: ARMAAN;

prerna: armaan...bahut achaa hai

nandini : but why this name?

karan: well as looking at him I can sense that after few years from now he is going to be many girls armaan just like me [winking to her]

nandini : aap bhi na ab to do-do bacche ho gaye aapke ab to sudhar jaaeye

[...a voice from behind interrupted in there chat...]

voice: .suhharega kaise bhabhi.

[they all turned back a young couple was standing there ]

karan: aayeye waqt mill gaya aapko ? [sarcastically]..dekha nandini abhi to bas saamne waale ghar mein rehta hai apne ghar se 10 kadam chalne hote hai phir bhi aane mein kitna time lagata hai [in a very taunting manner]

[it was MR SUJAL he was karan's business partner as well as best friend he entered the house with his wife]

sujal: haan mill gaya [smilingly] waise naam to bahut achaa rakha hai kyon kashish?

[pointing towards her wife]

kashish: haan bilkul... moving forward towards the ladies kaise ho didi [to prerna] aur tum nandini

both ladies : we r fine

nandini: tum batao tum kaise ho arre tum khade kyon ho baatho aise haalat mein jyaada khada mat raha karo

[kashish smiled and sat down carefully]

sujal: aap hi samjhaaye isse bhabhi mere to bilkul nahi sunti [pointing towards kashish]

karan: vo to theek hai ye bata itna der se kyon aaya?

sujal: vo actually we were preparing you know kashish has to go to Mumbai to her mom's house for her delivery

karan: yaa you r right its bhabhi's first baby ...delivery is too be done in her maayka [old indian tradition was followed earlier]

[they all enjoyed the function and talked for a long time]

...after 2 months...
like any other ordinary day karan and sujal working in there office having a general discussion

karan: how is kashish bhabhi any news

sujal: yaa i talked to her yesterday .she is fine

[suddenly phone rang and sujal picked the call ]

sujal: hello..., jeee ...kya...[he then stood silent]

karan:...kya hua...?

[sujal didn't responded after a few moment he come back to senses]

karan: kya hua ?...tell me what happened

sujal: vo ... vo ...kashish delivered twins
[he said in a low voice dont know how to react]

karan: kya...[surprised] ...aree to itna dhere kyon bol raha hai ..

[he gave sujal a big hug and expressed his happiness]

karan: many many many many congratulations ...twins wow ...what r they boys or girls [asked with curiosity]

sujal: both

karan: kya...[bit confused]

[sujal coming back to senses]

sujal: yaa... [loudly] .one boy and one girl... [he just can't hide his emotions anymore]

karan: i m soo happy [ both friends shared there emotion and then let the office for further arrangements]

[sujal left the town to go to Mumbai to meet his new family ]

...After few days...

he returned back with kashish and his children

and karan had arranged a grand welcome party for them

in the party after welcoming the new members and meeting each other they all sat down and started to chat

karan: soo sujal now your family is complete but ...

sujal: but .. [a bit confused] ...but what?

Karan: why don't you had two girls as twins

sujal: what why should i had two girls?

karan: arree...if you would have had 2 daughters than i would have married my both son's armaan and samrat to both of them [in a joking manner]

sujal: and i would have allowed that my daughter and your sons never ...[ joked with a smile]

nandini: ok ok now if you both are through with your silly jokes then shall wee think for the names for the children

all ladies agreed : yaa...

karan said desperately: i will tell the name for the girl ...

sujal: and i have already decided the name for my son

all : and what's that;

sujal : well my son's name will be MAYANK .

karan: mayank very nice name ...

everyone agreed: yes off course very nice

karan : and the name for your daughter would be

sujal : yaa you tell it

karan : as girls are the Lakhshmi of the family , and they bring ridhi-sidhi in the family and see the moment she came we got soo many happiness in our life that's why iska naam bhi RIDDHIMA hii hoona chahiyee

sujal: perfect name I love this , mere sabse pyaare riddhima hai ye

kashish: haan mere beti riddhima is ghar mein riddhi-sidhi laane hi to laaye hai

karan: soo finally their names decided by the way where r all the kids

nandini : they r inside in the room sleeping

karan : i still can't believe it ..6 months back this house was soo empty...and now see there r 4 kids ...in this house .

sujal: yaa and now there will allways be happiness and only happiness in this house

everyone agreed happily ..

3 YEARS LATER

the 4 children are going to school

IN SAME SCHOOL AND EVEN SAME CLASSES

first day of the school

the 3 boys adjusted themselves on a desk and riddhima sat on a bench where two girls were sitting

riddhima: [to the girls] hi i m riddhima

first girl: hi i m gunjan and this is nupur

[the 3 girls met and a casual meet turn into friendship in just few days]

IT doesn't took the 6 to be from friends to really good friends and then best friends in just a span of few months of their preparatory school

AROUND 6 YEARS MORE PASSED

THE GROUP IS NOW IN 5TH STANDARD

Riddhima is very tensed as today is parents teacher meet and, karan and sujal are sitting with their class teachers

teacher: mr sujal , mr singhania [addressing them] i just want to talk to you

sujal: [a bit tensed] is everything ok man i mean had anyone scored less marks

teacher: no ..no .. marks are very nice mayank riddhima samrat armaan they all are good in studies but

karan: but what ? ... [A little confused]

teacher: actually i called you here to complain about riddhima. she is soo naughty i mean you now what the whole school is soo much fed up of her pranks

karan and sujal both listening quietly

teacher: you can take yesterday's example ...she and samrat burned crackers in library and few days back she armaan and samrat made a wrong bell to bunk the class and that they she and gunjan lied to teacher and due to them the whole class didn't studied and lots and lots of more such activities everyday a new prank a new problem .now the whole school is fed up of them

[karan and sujal were still listening don't know how to react]

teacher started again: can u imagine they told a new admission boy soo many scary stories regarding school poor that boy was soo scared that he kept on crying the whole day...that boy parents have also complained us i mean its the limit now look at her can anyone say that she is mayank's sister , i mean see mayank he is such a disciplined and talented boy and riddhima just an opposite infact samrat ,armaan and gunjan are also undisciplined but riddhima is always on the top

karan: mam please you don't worry we will talk to her

teacher: yes please; tell her to learn something from mayank or nupur see them they both r soo disciplined ,i m afraid that by always staying with her they will also become riddhima

SAME DAY EVENING AT THERE HOUSE

[WELL EARLIER KARAN AND SUJAL FAMILY WERE LIKE NEIGHBOUR BUT AFTER ALL THESE CHILDREN WERE BORN .THEY ALL SHIFTED IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST MANTION THERE IN THE TOWN AND NOW LIVE TOGETHER THERE]

RIDDHIMA, SAMRAT AND ARMAAN were standing in a row as if they were standing in front of a jailor

There was quietness in the room ;

riddhima thought that she will now get a big scolding from dad and mom suddenly

sujal: [ to his wife] its all because of your love see how undisciplined she had became [towards riddhima]

kashish: [in a sudden confused and annoyed words] its not because of my love its due to you, you yourself has pampered her soo much and now telling me

karan: oh god you both stop blaming each other i will talk to them

[before he uttered a word riddhima spoked]

riddhima: karan uncle... [with her usual lovely voice and innocent face expression] i didn't did anything i swear'',, [changing her tone] this all is done by these two [pointing towards samrat and armaan ] i swear

[trying to convince every one]

armaan: [with a louder voice] what ...wee both did all this ...why r you lying

riddhima: . what i m lying ? [with a shocked expression] nahi karan uncle i m telling you the truth

samrat: wrong dad riddhima had done all that pranks and all

riddhima: samrat ...samrat ke bachhee [gettting angry] don't you try to lie I didn't did anything

(and so the fight began the 3 started blaming each other no one of them stopped)

armaan: ya riddhima you did all that

riddhima: oh really so I ring that wrong bell armaan don't lie you did all that

samrat: oh really and who told all that scary stories to that new admission boy listening to which he kept on crying the whole day

riddhima: yaa ok but whose plan was that [ sarcasticallly]

samrat {confidently}: armaan whose else {blaming fully in armaan}

armaan: my plan? {with a shocking expression} noo samrat i think you r forgetting it was your plan

samrat: I didn't mayank told me that plan

[suddenly mayank got shocked who was till now just standing in a bit corner and listening their conversation...rather fight]

mayank: my ? now what have I done in all this

samrat: why have you forgotten you were the one who told me that the new comer boy is trying getting really close to riddhima and we need to teach that boy a lesson

riddhima was shocked to listen that : what ! mayank this was the reason you made him scared ,how could u? .

mayank: yes soo what [trying to defend himself] haven't you seen that boy how he started talking with you the moment he came, that boy really deserved that

riddhima: i dont believe that ??? samrat you also

samrat: see it was all done by mayank and you were blaming me for thay

armaan : ya and me also, this mayank is the most intelligent all thinks and planning are his and he puts us in front and then he back off and we all are always blamed

samrat : ya right we poor innocent kids [melodramatically]

mayank : I haven't done anything ok.

[The group was now so busy in fighting that they completely forgot that they were standing in front of there parents]

karan who was till now listening everything quietly finally spoke up

karan: basss...quite now u four

the 4 looked towards him and then put their head down

karan: is there some "'world fighting day"' that you all r fighting like anything

riddhima: sorry karan uncle but now you got to knew that whose mistake is in all this

[with soo innocent face that anytime she can cry]

karan and sujal started laughing on their children innocence as all are equally responsible but still blaming each other

karan: [getting emotional] hope your friendship remains same always

Everybody was now happy and no one even remember that they were here to scold the kids

THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENNED EVERYTIME

No one ever scolded the kids

in short they were the coolest parents especially karan and armaan mom prerna who always loved the 3 girls and always support riddhima and gunjan no matter if they are correct or not

nupur was always the cutest of all she never gave a chance to anyone to blame her

And like this years and years passed

ok now lets see someore masti in there lifes , after few more years

4 YEARS LATER

NOW THE GROUP IS IN 9TH STANDARD GROWN ENOUGHT TO UNDERSTAND THAT NOW THEY CAN'T EVEN THINK OS LIVING A DAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER

THERE FRIENDSHIP WAS NOW BECOME SOO POPULAR IN TOWN THAT EVERYONE KNEW THAT THEY ALL 6 WILL ALLWAYS BE TOGETHER

IT'S HOLI

THE NIGHT OF HOLIKA DEHEN [THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT IN WHICH WEE PLAY WITH COLOURS WEE USE TO CELEBRATE HOLI BY BURNING WOODS]

EVERYONE WAS IN A PARTY MOOD TRADITIONALLY DRESSED FOR BURNING HOLIKA

riddhima was always like a tom boy type so she was not so comfortable in indian clothes and this was the topic of the hour for the group for which armaan and samrat were teasing her

riddhima was wearing a suit she looked different to all as she usually don't wear suits she felt more comfortable in jeans and usually wear jeans top only

the functions begans

mayank and armaan are standing in the hall and samrat enters with some packet in his hand

armaan: yaar mayank don't you think that today's function is a bit bore

mayank: let the holi burn then wee will make the function exciting enter's samrat

samrat: what's exciting mayank?

mayank: nothing at all you tell , [looked towards his hand] whats there in your hand ? [asked suspeciously]

samrat: what these ...[pointing towards the packet] colours .

mayank: [taking packet from samrat and after looking in it] colours ,samrat holi is tomorrow in which wee play with these

samrat: i know that mayank and i m not going to use them today u keep them in your room for tomorrow

mayank: karan uncle have already bought soo many for tomorrow ..

samrat: yaa but that r kept with riddhima and NUPUR and GUNJAN r also going to stay with riddhima tonight

armaan: yaa so what's a big deal in that ..nupur aur gunjan use to stay 4 days a week here with riddhima ke and the left over days either they stay overnight at nupur house or gunjans

samrat: arre yaar i m saying that don't wee need to welcome them tomorrow morning outside riddhima room [with evil smile]

mayank: how is there any plan...? [asked curiously]

samrat: ya I have one ? [with evil grin]

armaan: ok then tell that fast [exitedly]

Suddenly a voice from behind disturbed their conversation

voice: what are you telling samrat ?

the boys immediately turned it was gunjan on the gate

she was really stylish and modern type of girl and normally wear these types of clothes just occasionally

mayank: nothing gunjan ..we were just talking in general...

[he said changing the topic as they don't want their plan to leak out in front of the girls as they know gunjan will straight away tell everything in front of other girls as the 3 girls never keep any secret with each other]

samrat: [supporting mayank] ya ya gunjan well u tell u look gorgeous in this dress

gunjan: thanks samrat where's nupur and riddhima ?

armaan: ya they r in riddhima's room

again a voice come from behind interrupting armaan words

voice: nope wee r over here

they again turned back towards the stairs it was riddhima and nupur standing there moving down the stairs

nupur do wear suits sometimes so it was normal for her but

riddhima never wear them , but today she was also wearing a suit

they came down and stand there in the hall in front of others

mayank: oh hi nupur , where is our riddhima ?

[asking to make fun of riddhima in a suit]

riddhima: mayuu i m standing here in front of you ...[replied angrily]

mayank : riddhima its you ops I didn't saw you [started with a laugh] you wearing a suit

samrat: yes riddhima are you all right [teasing her]

riddhima : now what's there to laugh in this ...its just a suit...not any joker's dress...what so funny?

armaan: nothing now if someone put an old 1970's scooter tag on the latest bike model then it will usually look funny right samrat

[and the 3 boys started laughing again]

riddhimah: haha ... very funny armaan do you think of anything else other then bikes and cars

armaan: yes i do think like that today is holi and everyone is waiting for us outside to start the pooja .god riddhima how much you always talk

[armaan joked again to tease her again as all of them knew very well that the guys were busy talking and riddhima had just arrived still he wanted to again start with a fight and so happened]

riddhima: what ? [in a shock] I was talking no , I just came here you all were talking since soo long here

mayank: please don't start a fight now... lets move out we need to burn the holi

Everybody moved out of the hall towards the garden where the arrangements were maid

They all ended up with the pooja soon and then they all started dancing on dhol but they end up early as they all know that they have to play holi in the morning so its better to sleep early

NEXT MORNING HOLI

Its about 9 in morning Riddhima, nupur and gunjan are still sleeping in riddhima's room her room's door is closed

the boys got up early as per there plan they were ready by now

they assembled outside riddhima room , holding a bucket full of colored water they plan to put it on the girls the minute they step out of the room

they were waiting for the girls they knew the girls can be out any time

mayank: samrat i think they 3 r still sleeping

armaan: haan yaar wee r waiting since long time they r not out yet

samrat: have patience yaar kehte hai na "sabbra ka phall geela hota hai" [with evil laugh]

armaan: samm not 'geela' its said 'meetha' atleast tell it correctly

samrat: yes yes that only now burra na maan aaj holi hai

mayank: I think they r coming out guys ready

The boys got alert they were so much concentrating towards the door that they didn't even noticed that somebody was standing there behind them and before they can understand anything

they can feel huge amount of water being poured together over 3 of them

They heard a voice of giggling and laughing

Instantly and in a shock they all turned back it was the 3 girls

riddhima , nupur and gunjan : holi hai [shouting] ...happy holi guys

mayank: riddhimai you three here I mean you are there inside

gunjan: [cutting his words in between] the mayank ?? correct it we were inside now we are here

nupur: yes and what you all thought that you will plan something like this and we all will not come to knew about it

riddhimai: yes and samrat I am sure that this cheap and flop plan would have been yours

samrat: ok riddhimai [in an annoyed tone] now there is nothing to be so happy in all this

gunjan: soo sad [teasing the boys ] you three your plan became flop

armaan: ok now you tell us how you girls came out

riddhimai : actually you knew what we already doubted that you three boys are up to something now this is just next to impossible that you boys play holi so nicely and sweetly without any evil planning that's not at all your type soo we have kept full eye on you

gunjan: yes and when you three were hiding over here then we understood that what you are planning to do then what we moved out of the room from the balcony and came here from back

samrat: you girls came out of the balcony but riddhima your balcony is at a pretty much height how did you girls managed [asked suspiciously]

nupur: yes I knew its heighted but there is a portable stairs with us in the balcony

mayank: stairs riddhima there is portable stairs in your balcony where does that came from ?

armaan: just a minute riddhima, why have you kept an emergency stairs in your balcony I mean what is the use of that do you girls move out of the house secretly using that I mean then why have you kept it there

riddhima: now where does that came from [ trying to protect herself] now if someone has emergency stairs that really does not mean that the person is doing some crime

mayank: I am getting some doubts on you riddhima [in a joking gesture]

gunjan: guys i think you are forgetting today is holi lets move out [ trying to change the topic]

nupur: ya lets goo

they all went out smilingly

the girls proceeds towards the ground searching for their friends but they all were not there

and as they went in ground for search they got an attack 'an gulaal attack' by their 3 friends and in just a second the 3 girls were head to toe colored

boys together: happy holiii

samrat: now its called revenge

armaan: yes now tell who is a better planner

riddhima: excuse me what is your planning in this armaan why you always want to prove that you are better

armaan: because i m ... u know riddhima "i m the best"

riddhimai: no u r not armaan you are forgetting that today we won and your plan was a big flop

armaan: yes ok but now we won

riddhima: really ... not so soon armaan

{and she picked a 'thali' filled with 'gulaal' and poured the full gulaal on armaan head}

{now armaan was also fully coloured}

armaan: riddhima ki bacheee... now you wait and watch

[he took a water pipe and held it towards riddhima but she ran off and hence armaan ke water attack ka shikaar hue gunjan nupur mayank and samrat ]

[Then they all took buckets of water together and poured full on armaan from all four sides]

Meanwhile riddhima bought a full bucket filled with water balloons and she sat in the tree house constructed in there garden and started firing the balloons on all the people there

This was there holi i know very kiddish but all of them r still in 9th standard

they all were still kids and so celebrated their holi in a kiddish manner

HOLI IS OVER

SAME DAY IN THE EVENING

all the kids were sitting in the living room

gunjan: it was total fun today I really enjoyed it

nupur: yaa now i m soo tired

Entered karan in the living room where the kids were sitting

karan: what is the matter today how come this 'shaitaano ki toole ' is soo quite

riddhima: karan uncle please ... we r really tired today

armaan: yes buddy [note: armaan allways addressed karan as buddy not mama ji and all] today we played soo much

karan: yes today we really enjoyed this holi party, ok now I have some work ok you all take some rest

[ karan was upset that they were not able to give valuable time to kids due to their business but at the same time he was really happy to see that all the kids were so understanding and still all kids loved them a lot]

FEW DAYS PASSED

it was sunday morning

all 6 were in the play ground

Having a cycle race between riddhima , armaan and samrat

armaan was almost about to win riddhima was a bit distant behind him and samrat was really behind in no scope to win hehe

riddhima realized that armaan was really near the end and she will now loose so she just played a trick she bring out a small ball from his pocket and through it towards armaan cycle tyre

armaan lost his balance and so his speed and hence riddhima chassed him and won the race

riddhimaz: yayyy I won

armaan: nope this is cheating

riddhima: cheating...[ said in a shock as if she is sooo innocent ] and mee

armaan: yes riddhima you [ blaming her]

riddhima: I have not done any cheating

armaan: don't lie now you were the one who through that ball

riddhima: ball... which ball?.. listen now when you have lost then don't make excuses

armaan: excuses I am not making any excuses ok

samrat: yes riddhima armaan is right you through that ball I saw that

[ riddhima was as usual just not ready to accept her cheat ]

riddhima: samrat you too, I wont leave you, you both are liars

mayank: riddhima now just leave this ok, we all knew well here who is true and who is liar

[ riddhima now realizes that her plan has failed and no one is going to trust her and so she realized that now she just can't argue further]

riddhima: ok fine, no one here trust me , no problem still I won.

armaan: yes by doing cheating riddhima "you cannot won from me ever"

riddhima: armaan one day will come you will also loose from me I will won from you, and that to farely

armaan: ya ya in your dreams because in reality no chance

samrat: ok now stop leave that, come armaan, mayank lets play cricket

riddhima: yes I will also play

samrat: no riddhima you wont play cricket

riddhima: I have to play and that's final that's all no arguments

mayank: but riddhima [ as he was saying riddhima cut her sentence]

riddhima: no I have to play

gunjan: yes actually we will also play me and nupur

[as they were also there when all this argument was going]

samrat: ok then lets make a team then they played cricket

[as it was riddhima's demand riddhima was so pampered in the group that no one disappoints her they all fulfill all her wishes ]

THIS WAY TIME IS PASSING AWAY AND THERE

FRIENDSHIP BECOMING MORE AND MORE STRONG
ok now that's all for now

These were some small small events from their life's there life was full of these kind of masti and mazaak moments only
I knew little too stretched over
But I really wanted to explain the bond of their friendship

res

Edited by searchoffriends - 11 years ago

waiting for replies

res

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yey i am so happy this one is one of my favourites jaldi se new partd ud karo
luv nikita

updattingg ahead

part 1 on  page 1

PART 2

RECAP: friendship between all 6 and how they became best friends and can't live for a single day without each other few memories of them when they were in 5th standard and 9th standard there childhood masti  

THIS WAY TIME IS PASSING AWAY AND THERE FRIENDSHIP BECOMING MORE AND MORE STRONGER

3 YEARS LATER.

THE GROUP WAS IN 12TH STANDARD

ARMAAN and MAYANK were Basket Ball Player , in there school team. Armaan was the captain and mayank was also one of best players

AND OUR SAMRAT  was a  FOOTBALLER ,  so he was the FOOTBALL TEAM CAPTAIN

MAYANK  was also the HEAD BOY of the school 

And with him NUPUR was the HEAD GIRL of the school 

ONE MORNING

It was a normal working day

Today is armaan and Mayank basket ball match with the opponent team of there school

It was an inter school match

And the captain off opponent team was GAURAV - arrogant, rude and hated armaan mayank  and there group as armaan and mayank were more popular than him in school and in between girls

The match was almost about to begin

The basketball court was ready and almost whole school was sitting in audience cheering for there favourite most heard as

ARMAAN..MAYANK WE WANT ARMAAN ??.WE WANT MAYANK

Almost all the girls were saying this

Everybody was ready for the match except ARMAAN

IN THE CHANGING ROOM

Mayank: armaan lets goo its almost match time

armaan didn't replied

enter's samrat

samrat: Mayank, armaan the whole team is ready come on move what happened armaan ?

armaan: vo riddhima ...she haven't came yet

Mayank: oh no I just forgot to wake riddhima  I think she must be sleeping till now

armaan: what ..she knew that its my match today ...how can she 

samrat: I m sure she will come soon atleast you all come out

coach: listen armaan todays match is really important being the captain of the team you need to understand this, the team which will won today will be chosen to represent our school in front of other schools, abd today coach is also going to be selected, listen its not just the matter of your team going to be selected but also of my job, if today the opponent team wins then the other coach will get permanent here and I will lose my job, please armaan lets go we need to play this match

samrat took an exist and went towards the audience and joined

nupur and gunjan who were cheering for their team in audience 

nupur: hey sammy what happened you looking little tensed 

samrat :  Riddhima  

gunjan: oh no, riddhima haven't came yet 

samrat : nope, hope she come here soon

armaan and Mayank came in the court

The cheering became louder as armaan entered and on other hand gaurav was getting more and more angry seeing that

The Match Began

armaan was not at all concentrating on the game he was continuously staring towards the entrance gate and soo game getting out of there control.

the opponent team made a basket

Mayank: armaan what are you doing, come on concentrate on the match.

coach: god if it will go on like this then my job is gone [praying]

Mayank: no sir that wont happen we will win , right armaan

armaan: yes, yes, I will try

the game began again

and just then riddhima  entered from gate

as armaan saw her coming he ran towards her leaving her game in middle

armaan: riddhima  where were you, I was waiting for you for soo long

riddhima : armaan your match  [as he almost left that in middle] I am here now you just go

armaan: yes that god, you knew I cant win without my good wishes from you and that locket, where is my locket?

riddhima :  locket that I 

armaan: you forgot to bring mom's locket riddhima  now how will I win [riddhima  interrupted him in between]

riddhima : I have it, its with me in my pocket

[she put hand in her pocket and get something out in his hand]

armaan: ok then give it to me [he hold her hand and tried to get it]

[riddhima pulled her hand back]

riddhima :  you play your game I will take care of this

[There coach arrived towards them]

armaan: sir see riddhima had come 

coach: yes I saw that [ towards riddhima ] by the way why are you standing there come in inside the court

riddhima : [really confused]     what , why sir

coach: yes so what look moreover armaan is not playing the match [ pointing towards riddhima ] why don't you play at armaan's place

[on the coach comment armaan realized he left the match in middle of the game]

armaan: ohhh no no sir I am going playing

[he ran and joined his team and started playing the match]

[riddhima who was standing there open her hand and there was nothing there she had not bought armaan's locket she had forgotten that]

[she joined samrat and girls in the audience and started cheering for Mayank and armaan]

the game now became the --"the actual armaan's game"

and finally they won the match and the crowd was getting mad with happiness

riddhima came running in the court and without any delay ran towards Mayank and hugged him

riddhima : wow Mayank i knew you are going to win this match

then she approached armaan and hugged him and congratulated him in the same manner she did to Mayank

riddhima : I knew this match you were going to win

armaan: my locket where is it, give me 

riddhima : vo I actually    [she didnt know how too reply]

armaan: you lied to me riddhima, I told you to get my locket and you  [ he said it just like a small kid say when he didnt get his toy]

riddhima : oh god armaan stop crying and by the way your luck depends on your handwork and I am your best wisher so you won

[after saying this she just ran away towards there group who were cheering Mayank and other team member]

armaan: [as she ran from there ] thats not fare haa

[but he cant fight anymore as now he was surrounded by the audience specially the girls cheering for him and he got busy with them ]

Here samrat , nupur and gunjan were congratulating mayank , as well 

Everybody was happy and enjoying there except GAURAV as he was really annoyed as he lost it

riddhima looked at him and as usual  'AADAT SE MAJBOOR' she went towards him to make fun of him

riddhima : so gaurav its been two years you are losing from Mayank and armaan and today also tch tch tch ...poor u aren't u tired of losing ?

gaurav: [as he was really arrogant and rude] excuse me what did you said  ?

riddhima  [with same arrogance] well i said ' looser '

gaurav: [he was really angry now ]    looser !! ... how dare u say that

[he in anger hold riddhima 's hand very tightly which hurt her a bit and that's it Mayank by chance watched it and without wasting any time he ran towards gaurav and catch a hold on him]

Mayank: how dare u ...how dare you touch riddhima...

[Mayank was really angry ]  

[normally Mayank is really a cool quiet and understanding type of boy but when it something related to riddhima he lose his temper completely he is actually too to possessive for his sister and  even he is too caring for gunjan and nupur also , as they r his best friends]

gaurav: [arrogantly] vooo Mayank relax I just holded hand, nothing else'.

[before he can even complete his sentence Mayank lost his temper and gave him a full force punch due to which gaurav fall down on the ground]

[now everybody there noticed it and came towards them gaurav got up and as he tried to punch on Mayank a strong hand stopped his hand in the air]

[it was Armaan and then he came between gaurav and Mayank and in a few second samrat also joined them]

samrat: what happenned Mayank? [as they all wanted to know the reason of the fight]

Mayank: look at his courage first he tried touching riddhima and is saying what will I do if he does that I will just

[as Mayank comes towards gaurav to hit him again he is stopped by armaan]

armaan: relax Mayank so gaurav what have you said?  'What will we do' ok then lets see that as well, go now if you have courage go and try touch riddhima now

[gaurav as he was really in a mood of fight again proceeds towards riddhima  who was really happy to see Mayank reaction to realize how much her brother and even her friends loves her was not at all scared as gaurav was approaching her]

[as gaurav picked his hand to touch riddhima  armaan hold his hand from behind gaurav again tried with second hand and armaan again holded it now he was holding his hand so tightly that gaurav was feeling that his bone would definitely crack in a while but before any think like this could happen a voice from behind interrupted them]

voice: what the hell is going on here ?

Everybody turned back it was the principle

samrat: armaan leave him princi is coming

[armaan didn't leave him] [ so finally riddhima  came there]

riddhima : armaan ...armaan leave him princi is coming 

[she hold his elbow and tried to get his hand away from gaurav]

riddhima : armaan leave him ...now

[Finally he left his hand and gaurav fall down on floor with pain]

principle: what was happening here? armaan Mayank report in my room in 15 minutes

Mayank: yes sir

[as armaan and Mayank were bright students so they were left by the principle with first and last warning to them]

SAME DAY  EVENING 

AT THERE HOME [means riddhima's, mayank's , samrat's and armaan's home as they 4 live together and nupur house was just few blocks away from their house and soo was gunjan's]

Riddhima was really upset on there over reaction to the situation

[and as usual she was standing in front of Mayank and armaan like a jailor and they both were just sitting on the sofa and can't dare to watch at riddhima  and gunjan nupur and samrat were standing in one corner]

riddhima : there's a limit to everything now why r you sitting like this with your head down dammit speak something have you kept some  "moun vrat" [fast to be quite] [ she was scolding them]

samrat: now riddhima you will let them talk then they will say something  

riddhima looking with I will kill you samrat looks towards him : samrat what will you take to keep your mouth shut

nupur  : riddhima forget it now leave it yaar

riddhima : nupur you just not come in between, I am very angry right now, you three just be quite and stand here quitly  [towards gunjan nupur and samrat ]

gunjan: lekbut I haven't said anything [in a joking jesture ] right samrat?

riddhima : haha very funny gunjan listen I am not in a mood of joke right now

samrat: but riddhima why are you even getting soo angry, I mean what was wrong in what armaan and Mayank did, how dare that person what he did, that was armaan who left him if I was there I would have broken that idiot arm

armaan: that I would have also done only if that principle didn't came in between

riddhima : shut up u guys [ getting more angry ]    stop it and armaan what was the need for you getting so violent come on guys what was so big deal in this he just holded the hand that's it

Mayank: you just be quite you don't knew anything, hand is far think dare anyone even try and touch you then you see what I will do, and you madam what was the need for you to go and talk with that person, you have to stay away from these kind of peoples how many times we have to explain you that

riddhima : Mayank [ riddhima  anger was getting vanished on seeing Mayank concern and love for him ] I am not a small kid I can take care of myself

armaan: no riddhima u can't you are a kid, and as for us we will all the time do like this any problem

riddhima : ok fine do whatever you want to do, just there is no need to talk to me now

[saying this she ran towards her room ]

Mayank: she had become little more angry now what

armaan: don't worry Mayank this is riddhima's  anger as fast speed as it goes up with the same fast speed it come down as well

samrat: yes right she will become absolutely normal by the morning

nupur: ok guys its getting to late night now I think we shall leave right  gunjan.

gunjan: yaa its too late

samrat: ok lets go I will drop both you girls

gunjan: no samrat there is no need for that and moreover we don't have to go that far just a 5 minutes walk and we will reach our homes 

mayank : no ways its so late at night you girls cant go alone samrat will drop you 

nupur : no mayank its fine, we will go 

gunjan : yes for a little while we will walk and talk as well 

samrat: ok then its fine I will also come and together we can walk and talk 

gunjan: ok  ok samrat god you argue soo much there is no use of arguing with you

samrat : then why you always try doing that, come lets go

and with that samrat , nupur and gunjan went after bidding bye to armaan and mayank 

armaan: they all went now what mayank, riddhima is still

Mayank: idea...

armaan: what?

[Mayank went towards the kitchen and called there servent ]

Mayank: robert doo one think take riddhima 's dinner to her room and yaa right now send someone to the ice cream parlour to get hot chocolate fudge  for her absolutely of her choice

armaan: Mayank I think its too late ..where will we get that soo late

Mayank: they will get it in main market and you know the moment she will see her favourite ice cream her whole anger will melt completely

armaan: yes right, ok now mayank I am also feeling sleepy will talk with her in morning

Mayank: yaa good night

[ as armaan was about to leave the phone rang up]

Mayank: its definitely gonna be dad's call 

[he picked the phone]

Mayank: hello

[ it was Mayank dad mr sujal]

sujal: hi beta its me

Mayank: hi dad ...how r u.. and how is mom and why didn't you called yesterday  riddhima  had  called karan uncle he said you were in meeting

sujal: sorry beta actually i got stuck in some important work yesterday anyways how's riddhima  hope you r taking proper care of her and how are armaan and samrat 

Mayank: yaa dad wee all r absolutely fine you just don't worry at all

[ sujal gave phone to karan who was sitting with him]

karan: hi buddy [to Mayank]

Mayank: hey karan uncle how r u

karan: i m fine beta how's riddhima  ?

Mayank: fine in very anger right now 

karan: I am sure samrat would have done something this boy I tell you is very bad [ karan thinking about his son 'samrat is always the nalayak of all' hehe] 

Mayank: no  karan uncle this time its not samrat she is angry with  me and armaan 

karan: then its definitely a problem

[ armaan who was listening there conversation as it was on speaker phone said ]

armaan: no buddy  there is no big problem in this you see she will be back to normal in some time its her regular activity you knew

karan: yes right, by the way today was your basketball match so how was it, I am sure you would have only won that  [ said with confidence]

armaan: yaa buddy we won that your sons can never lose 

karan: yaa right ok listen take care of yourself and riddhima  also and even samrat as well

Mayank: yes karan uncle you don't worry we all will

karan: ok bye then

Mayank and armaan together : bye 

[actually now Mayank and riddhima  mom and dad sujal and kashish and samrat's mom and dad karan and nandini have settled in london]

[and the kids live here only as they don't want to leave their town and so they lived here with armaan's mom -prerna there chotima]

On the other hand 

Samrat , nupur and gunjan were still outside sitting in the garden and chatting

They didn't went back to their house , actually they were planning for what to doo at 12 tonight

Midnight same day

IT WAS ABOUT 11.50 AT NIGHT

EVERYBODY WERE SLEEPING IN THERE ROOM EXCEPT ARMAAN

He was standing in his room balcony one side of which was samrat's room and other side was Mayank  

Actually there were 4 rooms in a row...

the one in the corner  was riddhima  and then Mayank and then armaan and last was samrat's but as all the rooms were really big soo it never seemed that they were in row one has to walk a lot the in corridor to move from one room to another but there balconies were really close you can easily jump from one balcony  to another 

armaan through the balcony jumped in Mayank's and then riddhima's balcony and tried to open the door but it was closed

but his goodluck the window there was opened and so he entered riddhima 's room

it was dark inside but a dim light was there and he can see riddhima  sleeping on her bed

RIDDHIMA 'S ROOM WAS REALLY BEUTIFUL it was fully maid in baby pink colour

pink walls ; ... pink curtains ..pink bed and even bed sheets were pink

riddhima 's room was decorated like a princess room

and there a princess was sleeping on the bed with many different types of pillows surrounding her

she was sleeping holding a big pink heart which was really big in size

armaan move towards her bed and bend down on his knees beside her bed

riddhima  was deep in sleep and so he holded her hand looked towards the time and it was 12 now

TODAY WAS FRIENDSHIP DAY AND SO HE WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO WISH HER

He bring out a friendship band from his pocket and tied it on her hand and kissed it and said softly

" happy friendship day riddhima  "

he got up and as he was about to leave riddhima  hold his hand and said opening her eyes

riddhima : ' same to u armaan'

and she got up and sat on bed and then armaan gave her a hug wishing her again

riddhima : so you remembered that I thought you forgot

armaan: I forgot it [with a shock] I came here to wish you it was you who forgot that riddhima 

riddhima : no armaan I haven't if I had forgotten then how would have I done this arrangements

armaan: which arrangement [ a little confused]

[riddhima  switched on the lights and on the other side of her bed there was a table decorated with roses and a cake was kept there on which happy friendship day was written]

armaan: wow when you did all this

riddhima : surprise now I knew this very well that you will take you 'tarzon entry' in my room so I arranged for surprise here

armaan: how sweet

they were standing near the cake and having this conversation

when Mayank samrat nupur and gunjan 

actually samrat , gunjan and nupur were waiting for 12 o'clock as they always use to wish each other at night only . excatly at 12 they first went to mayank's room and then from there al 4 of them came here in riddhima's room   

samrat: by the way guys we are also here and I think there must be our share as well in this cake

riddhima : yes yes I knew come you and your cake ?..

[they all move towards them and everybody hugged and wished each other and exchanged there bands ]

[and finally they celebrated by cutting the cake together this was what they all did every year armaan tarzan entry in riddhima 's word in her room his being the first one to wish her every year  and then all 6 cutting a cake together]

ITS NOW FEBURARY AND NEXT MONTH IS BOARD EXAMS 

[Seriously the scariest month march]

It's Afternoon time 

RIDDHIMA, NUPUR, GUNJAN, AND MAYANK ARE SITTING IN MAYANK'S ROOM AND

TRYING TO STUDY 

riddhima : [murmuring her chapter] oh god! What will happen to me soo much amount of syllabus?

nupur: yes now goo ahead bunk more classes, and play more basketball now you will get to knew

riddhima : what nupur you are saying as if you were never there with us in all that time, its just that you have done studies side by side along with that otherwise your condition would also have been like us

Mayank: [correcting her] aa haa, not like us, like yours mine syllabus is also complete

riddhima : yes yours would have been, you also along with nupur keeps on studying full day

gunjan: Mayank don't you both get bored of studying and studying 

[ enters samrat and armaan and armaan straight away lied fully on the bed where riddhima  and Mayank were sitting and samrat sat on the couch where nupur and gunjan were sitting ]

armaan: [stretching his arms] oh god ! ...i m tired well samrat match was really nice na

gunjan: [with shocked face]  you both were watching a match 

samrat: today is india vs england final

riddhima : really  what's the score [asked curiously]

Mayank: [before samrat can reply] [mayank said to riddhima ]  concentrate on your studies not on this stupid match

armaan: yes riddhima  you are not at all serious for your studies you knew like this you will fail this year [ said casually]

riddhima : oh really, forget about me armaan you tell yours, atleast for once look towards the books armaan exams are coming 

armaan: thank you so much you told me otherwise I didn't knew that exams are coming  [sarcastically]

riddhima : .shut up ok...you also get serious now

armaan: [confidently] riddhima  you don't worry about me, no matter how I will give the exams atleast I will score more then you 

riddhima : really...oh just forget it  this time i m going to score atleast more than you 

armaan: ok then bet  ...lets see who scores more  ...the one who scores more is the winner

riddhima : . done...

armaan: ok if you won well there is no chance for that but still if you won than  whatever you say ...and  ..i won..

[cutting his sentence]

riddhima: aaa ha IF you won ...[stressing on word if]

armaan: ya ya that only then you have to doo one work for mee

[armaan and riddhima  were chatting and everybody else just like a silent listener listening to them]

riddhima: what work I have to doo for you ...[confused]

armaan: well voo the girl  ...in our class

riddhima : armaan there r many girls in our class  ...whom r you talking about ?

armaan: oh that priya...

riddhima : oh that one...what happen to her ?

armaan: nothing happened to her  ...just asking she is your friend .right

riddhima :  yaa she is ...soo

armaan: soo you have too arrange for mee you know  a date with her

riddhima : ok like that fine I will do that and moreover I am the one who have arranged almost all the settings of yours with the girls 

armaan: excuse me...madam till the point I remember you have till date helped me going out with around 6 dates , and the rest ummm

samrat:    and the rest    ?

armaan:  oh yaar 2 minute , let me count my dates  

riddhima : armaan the rest of  18 dates   [ riddhima  said before armaan]

armaan: yaa yaa  18 ...hey guess what,,,,,, riddhima  if you arrange this date for mee then it will become my ,SILVER JUBLEE 

gunjan: silver jublee how

armaan: like that because it gonna be my ...25th date 

samrat: [surprised] man you already had 24 dates...i only had 16 till now ... [with disappointment]

riddhima : [towards samrat] ohhh so sad samrat ...don't worry main hu na... i will arrange dates for you too as I did for armaan 

samrat: really riddhima ...so sweet you r such a true friend yaar [ coming close to riddhima  and hugging her]

[prerna armaan's mom entered the room and said to ]

prerna: . wow, what a friendship   [taunting them] ...[to riddhima ]go ahead spoil them more  [pointing towards armaan and samrat] 

riddhima : chotima I howcan I spoil them [ towards armaan and samrat]... they are already big spoil brats 

armaan: yes now we will surely going to have some effect of our company [to riddhima ] now being with you we can never be sweet and simple and nice types  am i right mom

prerna: armaan [ giving her a tought look] concentrate on your studies not in here and there talks 

armaan: mom I concentrate on my studies this is all because of this riddhima ..

riddhima : now what have I done in this, see I am studying here 

armaan: oh really 

[before he can speak further]

prerna: ok quite now...now you both don't start fighting ok... whenever we see you both are only fighting 

Mayank: choti you don't indulge yourself in there stuffs , this will keep on going like this all the time

prerna: yes that is true ...[suddenly she remembered something] oh I completely forgot, bhaiya had called for you

riddhima : karan uncle had called us [happily]... what does he said 

prerna: he said all the best to all of you and yaa there is a surprise for you all

all together: surprise what ? .[ excitedly]

prerna: wait wait .here it is  [she gave some paper to riddhima ]

[she immediately without wasting time read it]

riddhima :  these r brochers of goa ...what r these for chotimaa

prerna: yaa these r for you all ...you all r going to goa for picnic after your exams 

samrat: wow goa that's lovely... bua has dad arranged this for us.?

prerna:. yaa he thought that you all need some relaxation ...after your exams soo 

armaan: thats so cool mom you guise r the best ...

samrat: yes...

riddhima : yes.. and you will also come with us ? [towards prerna]

prerna: no beta i have some urgent business work

[actually since when karan and sujal settled there in london prerna is the one handling all there business in India] 

Mayank: we know that choti ma but its just for few days

prerna:  no Mayank i can't and actually i have to goo for a business tour of 3 months  next month

riddhima : 3 months!! you going for 3 months  leaving us here alone ..how will we live here without you

prerna: what .sweety i think its not the first time i m going out of town leaving you guys here i have been on soo many business trip earlier also

riddhima : yaa but that were maximum of  1 week or 2 weeks but 3 months

prerna: riddhima  ...sweety now you guys have grown up and you all can take care of yourself ..am i right [ she said to convince her]

riddhima : yaaa [said as she was not so convinced]

Mayank: comeon riddhima now cheer we all are here with you 

samrat: yaa riddhima we are here and moreover till the time we six are together with each other we don't ever need anyone right guys

Mayank: right samrat ...right armaan you tell being with us do you miss anyone ?

armaan: miss  no not much except for  miss ...miss sonia and miss monia and miss dolly...and

[riddhima  interrupting armaan]

riddhima  oh god armaan ...stop your this ...dolly... polly... discussion

[armaan interrupting her in between]

armaan: riddhima  now don't talk wrong here

riddhima : wrong what have I said wrong [confused]

armaan: wrong ...don't you know that none of my girlfriend was named as  ...polly...

riddhima : ok ...fine armaan ...[ she get up of the bed with anger]

[before she can say further prerna who was watching all this don't want armaan and riddhima  to fight further step between there fight]

prerna: riddhima  beta relaxx...[but till then riddhima  left the room]  and armaan you [with angry looks to armaan]

armaan: mom what i did?...[with all inocence]

prerna: what you did, you made her sad again, why you always keep on irritating her poor she is soo innocent

armaan: poor and innocent  [with a shock] mom from which angel does riddhima looks to you as poor or innocent 

[samrat also joined armaan]

samrat: bua...riddhima  and innocent , don't you thing you gave some worng statement

[and now everybody there gunjan ,nupur ,Mayank , armaan and samrat started laughing as if prerna had cracked a big joke]

prerna: just be quite, and armaan go there and talk with her she was angry with you when she went from here 

armaan: there is no need for that mom , its her daily dose of tantrums 

prerna: armaan, [now with tough looks ] i said goo to her right now

armaan: okkk mom i m going

[and armaan went out to find riddhima  to see her where she has gone]

[he went to her room first searching for her ]

armaan: riddhima  ...

riddhima  ...kh..u..sh'i.   she is not here  [ to himself]..where she would have gone

[armaan don't have to search for long as he knew THAT , if riddhima  is not in his room she would be definately sitting in there tree house]

[and without wasting time further,,,,,, he went there]

WELL THE TREE HOUSE IS A SMALL ROOM CONSTRUCTED IN THERE GARDEN

It is kind of there "DOSTI KA ADDA"

Armaan reached there, and she was there standing in the corner and pretending to be angry

armaan: I knew that you would be here only

riddhima : [in her angry tone] what is it, why have you come here now 

armaan: its my wish, my house, my ground, my tree house, and my legs and foots, I can walk and go anywhere I want to what is you to do with that 

riddhima : very funny armaan

armaan: really...listen I was not coming, it was mom who said that her sweet poor and innocent riddhima is sad so I came here 

riddhima : yes and you came here to irritate her more 

armaan: [said sweetly this time] irritate irritate how can I irritate, I LOVE their poor and innocent riddhima soo much

riddhima : [ in a big shock] what love, ha ha very funny 

armaan: [holding her hand] no riddhima its not a joke I love you riddhima

riddhima : [getting very uncomfortable] armaan are you ok I think you are not well

armaan: yes riddhima I love you I love you soo much how much '.

riddhima : [getting nervous said softly] how much ?

armaan: this much [changing his tone to normal armaan tone]  much like a rat to a cat, a snake with caterpillar and salman with shahrukh

riddhima :. armaanv   [with anger]

[armaan started laughing ]

[riddhima got angry this time on armaan joke and armaan knew this so further wasting time there armaan just ran off from there and riddhima  followed him]

riddhima : wait armaan you just wait and watch then I will also tell you that how much I love you

armaan: vooo come on riddhima ...

[as riddhima  was running behind him in the ground armaan just went inside the house and riddhima  was following him but she was stopped there on the gate by prerna]

prerna: riddhima ...be careful beta you will get hurt

riddhima : I m fine chooti ma

prerna: now what have this boy done, I am so disturbed and irritated with this boy now [in anger]

riddhima : choti ma relax armaan didn't did anything now

[now riddhima a taking armaan side as she don't want her friend to get scolding from prerna]

prerna: you are telling the truth ?

riddhima : yes chotima and why do you say like this ...armaan is absolutely fine and normal why do you always be so tensed for him  

prerna: what can I do beta , I am a mother i know armaan very well...he is very emotional...i feel really scared for him sometime

riddhima: chootima you are just getting worried without any reason armaan is really sensible and mature and moreover we all are here with him always

prerna: I don't knew about all others but you are there right

riddhima: [holding prerna hand]  yes chotima I am and I will

prerna: [ very emotionally] riddhima  my son is really a kid not have much knowledge of life, promise me you will always be by his side, will always support him

riddhima: yes choti maa I promise I wont leave armaan's side ever now you just stop being soo emotional ok

prerna: look at me, I made you also emotional along with me

riddhima: yes you had, ok now shall I goo... I have to study now

THE EMOTIONAL SCENE END UP HERE

The exams finally over , and all six just managed there exams ,

Today is there SCHOOL FAREWELL PARTY

Everyone was dressed formally,

Girls wearing a sari and Boys wearing a suit

THE PARTY WAS ALL SET ON FIRE

EVERYBODY WAS BUSY CHATTING AND REMEMBERING THERE SCHOOL MEMORIES

when an announcer came  went on stage to make an announcement 

announcer:  friends as per your mass request wee have stored a special performance for you all ok all the girls hold your breath i present to you Mr ARMAAN SINGHANIA

[all the girls start screaming ARMAAN ARMAAN]   

and with that armaan started with dancing on the song koi kahe from movie dil chahata hai

armaan singing : red lines 

samrat singing :  blue lines 

and  mayank : pink lines

armaan:  koi kahe kehta rahe kitna bhi humko deewaana -2.

hum logo ki thokkar mein hai ye zammaana

soon samrat joined him

samrat: jab saaz hai awaz hai

phir kis liye hitkichaana-2

and then came mayank

mayank: hoo gaayenge hum

apne dillo ka taraana

armaan: bigde duniya

mayank: bigadne bhi doo

armaan: jhagde duniya

samrat: jhagadne bhi doo

armaan: ladde ye duniya

ladne bhi doo

tum apne dhun mein gaao

duniya ruthe

ruthne doo

patther toote

tootne do

koi choote

chootene do

naa ghabraao

all : hum hai naye andaaz kyon hoo puraana -2

soon riddhima nupur and gunjan joined them with the dance , everyone dancing together

haatho mein hai bijleeya

saanoo mein toofaan hai

darr kya hai aur haar kya

hum isse anjaan hai

hammaare liye hi to hai aasmaan aur jamme

sitaare bhi hum tod lenge humme hai yakeen

ambar see hai aage hammaara thikaana

all:  hum hai naye andaaz kyon hoo puraana -2

soon the 3 girls left them and armaan and samrat busy flirting with other girls

sapno ka jo desh hai

haa hum wahhe hai palle

thode se dilphek hai

thode see hai manchalle [flirting with the girls n the crowd]

jahaa bhi gaye apna jaadoo dikhaate rahe [going towards girls]

mohaabat haseeno ko hum sab sikhaate rahe [holding a girl dancing with her]

aaye humme dil aur neende churaana [waiving towards other girls who just wanted to dance with him]

all: hum hai naye andaaz kyon hoo puraana -2

koi kahe kehta rahe kitna bhi humko deewaana -2.

koi...kehta ...kitana bhi humko deewaana

hum logo ki thokkar mein hai ye zammaana

jab saaz hai awaz hai phir kis liye hitkichaana-2

hoo gaayenge hum apne dillo ka taraana

armaan: bigde duniya

mayank: bigadne bhi doo

armaan: jhagde duniya

samrat: jhagadne bhi doo

armaan: ladde ye duniya

ladne bhi doo

tum apne dhun mein gaao

duniya ruthe

ruthne doo

patther toote

tootne do

koi choote

chootene do

naa ghabraao

all : hum hai naye andaaz kyon hoo puraana -4

they were having there full on masti time

AND THEN ON EVERYONES REQUEST ARMAAN TO SING A SONG ON STAGE AS THERE BAND WAS REALLY POPULAR IN SCHOOL , THEY SIX JUST LOVE TO SING CASUALLY

RIDDHIMA AND ARMAAN HAD A GREAT VOICE AND SO THEY WERE THE MAIN SINGERS

AND MAYANK AND SAMRAT LOVED TO PLAY MUSIC INSTRUMENTS

WELL THEY SANG THE SONG    "HUM RAHE YAA NA RAHE KAL ...KAL YAAD AAYENGE YE PAL"

[i know a farewell party is never completed without this song ]

AND SO AT THE END EVERYONE JUST ENJOYED THE PARTY AND HAD FUN SINGING AND THEN DANCING ON THE FLOOR

AND LIKE THIS THE PARTY ENDED UP

SAME DAY...AFTER PARTY

[THEY ALL LEFT THE PARTY HALL AND REACHED GUNJAN RESIDENCE IN THERE CAR...THEY DROPPED GUNJAN AND THEN NUPUR...AND THEN APPROACHED TOWARDS THERE HOUSE.]

AT THE GATE

samrat: ok now I m tired good night guys

[he hugged mayank armaan and riddhima and get inside the house towards his room]

mayank:  it had become too late taday

riddhima: yaa but it was too fun naa specially when we all danced

armaan: [laughing] dance !! Were you really dancing there dumbo you were only  [holding riddhima's saree pallu to point at it]  trying to manage with this saree all the time in the party

riddhima: [commanding tone] armaan first you stop calling me dumbo I m not  a dumbo ok and secondly you knew how tough it is to carry this, if you will have to wear it someday then you will come to knew that 

mayank: bachaa,,[REALLY SWEETLY] now you knew we are lucky that we don't have to wear all this I feel pity for you girls who have to wear all these stuffs

riddhima: thanks bro , you r just the best [hugging mayank] atleast you are not like this jumbo [pointing towards armaan]

armaan: [surprised]  Jumbo...riddhima ...me and jumbo

Riddhimah: if I am dumbo then you are jumbo got it

armaan: ok ok got it now I will not call you that ...happy

mayank: ok lets get in ..its to late and then wee have to do soo many arrangements tomorrow as wee have to go to  GOA day after tomorrow

armaan: yaa man I have also not done any packing yet

riddhima: no mayank just stay for some time naa come on lets sit in the garden

mayank: [just casually as he was actually very tired]  no not now

armaan: [supporting riddhima]  come na for sometime

mayank: nahi yaar I m really very tired u both go ahead

armaan: ok as you say [casually]

[mayank hugged armaan and riddhima wished them good night and went to his room armaan and riddhima were walking in the garden this was there usual activity they many times chatted in garden late night]

armaan: finally school over and  now new life a new beginning.

riddhima: [cutting him ] but same old friends.

armaan: oh really.[smiling]  how strange is this riddhima the more we stay together the more we feel like being with each other we never get bored of each other 

riddhima: had anyone ever got bored being with friends anda moreover we are not only friends we all are just like a cute little family

armaan: absolutely right and and you knew what who is the mom of our family you mummy

riddhima: [very innocently]  why ?

armaan: its just because you always keep on giving instructions like a mummy and even scolds us so much

riddhima: armaan doo I look like a mummy to you [upset like a small kid ]

armaan: yaa and you know what's the biggest think

riddhima: [with anger] what that I m like a mummy , aunty types ,  bhenji types this only

armaan: [very sweetly] nope its that you take care of all of us like a mother... you r really adorable.

riddhima: [with those cute looks very sweetly ]   really ?

armaan: .yes...[getting emotional]

riddhima: what happened why have you became soo sad like this

armaan: [holding her hand]. you will never forget me naa ? [Getting really emotional]

riddhima:  why r you saying like this armaan ?

armaan: just like that its just that I have become habitual to you you have become my habit I got really scared if wee get separated then what

riddhima: [smilingly].stupid why will we ever get separated armaan we all will always remain together our friendship will never break promise.

[armaan satisfyingly hugged riddhima]

riddhima:[to change his emotional mood] let me see let me see .armaanv THE ARMAAN SINGHANIA turning emotional

armaan: [lovingly] .shup up.

riddhima: [casually ]  ok as you say

[as they were walking in the ground riddhima just lost her balance due to saaree and was about to fall when armaan hold her.]

armaan: careful riddhima

riddhima: why should I you will always be there naa , to take care of mee

armaan: [just laughed]  you are crazy you knew that

[as they were chatting samrat ..shouted from his room's window]

samrat: guys don't u think its too late

[Listening this mayank came in his room window]

mayank: leave it samrat, these two and there talks are never ending

armaan: [from the ground] oye if you have soo much problem with this, then you both also come here join us for some chit chat.

[and so samrat and mayank came there and they went to there tree house in the garden]

[the four just chatted almost 2 hours there and then all just fall sleep over there only. there was just few beddings placed on the floor there]

THE NEXT MORNING

[RIDDHIMA HAD TO DO A BIG WORK THAT IS GETTING PERMISSION FROM NUPUR AND GUNJAN PARENTS TO ALLOW THEM TO GO WITH HER TO GOA]

AT NUPUR HOUSE.

riddhima: uncle [to nupur dad] please, please let nupur go with us

nupur's dad : beta I don't have any problem but going soo far and that too alone

riddhima:  uncle we wont be alone, we all will always stay together I promise please uncle let her go

[before nupur's dad can say anythink his wife said]

mrs bhushan : let her go and moreover as if she ever wanted to stay with us  [taunting her]

[actually mrs bhushan was nupur step mom and she really don't love nupur she always scold her without reasons and so now nupur also don't feel bad on her taunts as she was completely used to it she always avoid to be at her home even in nights nupur usually have overnight stay at riddhima or gunjan place]

[riddhima ignoring her as she is familiar of nupur's mom nature]

riddhima: uncle pleaseee

nupur: please dad.

Nupur's dad : ok ok you can go enjoy yourself and haan take care of yourself to

nupur: [happily] thanks papa u r the best

[and then they left nupur place and reached gunjan house]

It was not much difficult to convince gunjan parents as they both were really cool parents

Finally they all were set to leave for there holiday.

And so they did they got a straight flight to Goa and landed up there they booked 2 rooms facing each other in a beautiful resort there

One room occupied by the girls and other by boys

it was almost night it took really long in there settlement and now everyone were really tired after that long journey and so they all just prefer resting in there rooms

NEXT DAY MORNING

Everyone wake up early as they all were really excited to watch the place

They all went to the beach first for their morning walk and just walked on sand for an hour

then they played volley ball there on the sand with

armaan ,riddhima ,and mayank, in one team..

and, samrat , gunjan and nupur in the second

[This was there usual team distribution as riddhima always wanted to be on mayank and armaan side]

They played there for a long time it was just a friendly match and so no one won or lost

And now everyone was really tired

They got back to their rooms freshen up and then went to market and spend the whole day shopping

At night they had their dinner in the resort and then all of them sat in one room and chatted for long hours

They stayed for almost 2 days there and then they returned back to their home.

[The trip was not soo important that's why I have not given a proper description or brief explanation]

thats all for now

next parts more cute friendship acts, riddhima met with accident and college life,

updatting