yes going to update ahead as well, really soon
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 14 on page 71

PART 15

"Baraat is here"  came a voice from outside the room they all were sitting

And this words were like a shock for riddhima she almost choked,

Riddhima: what! oh no baraat is here but how ? 

Nupur: by walking how else , your plan failed , you knew what I think ranvijay actually loved gunjan that's why he didn't get in your trick

Gunjan: oh no what will happen now?

Only then there was knock on the door  and it was none other than kashish

Kashish: armaan ,mayank what are you doing here , didn't you heard about ranvijay and his family arrival , you remember it was your both responsibility to take care of their proper welcome be fast come down

Mayank: ya mom , I remember , you don't we are coming down

Kashish: yes better be quick , and girls gunjan is ready ,  oh girl you are looking soo pretty , ok I am going down please boys be there soon ok

And with that kashish left from there

Mayank: what to do now?

Riddhima: we have to go with plan two , samrat run , take gunjan away and run from here , we don't have any other option

Gunjan: no this can't be an option

Nupur: ya riddhima , don't be crazy you knew how bad impression will all get with this, and all will think all bad for gunjan parents like this , this is the last not good option

Armaan: riddhima is right nupur , I agree that this is very wrong but we don't have any other option gunjan you can't marry ranvijay like this now

Riddhima: yes listen girls I have a very similar dress to what gunjan is wearing right now , one of us will sit in this room wearing the dress soo that no one have any doubt while samrat will take gunjan away from back side

Armaan: ya that's ok

Samrat: no its not at all ok , I am not going to run

Armaan: samrat don't be crazy you have to do this to stop this wedding

Samrat: no we have many other options to stop this wedding

Mayank: like what options?

Samrat: like I will go down and tell everyone that this marriage will not happen now and whatever the consequence will be after that I will face it

Armaan: and in this there wont be wrong publicity of gunjan parents , do you really think that , in this case its more worst for both our families

Riddhima: there is one more option, if tricks didn't worked may be truth will work here

Armaan: what do you mean by that?

Riddhima: means if samrat will go and talk with  ranvijay , he will go and explain him that he and gunjan love each other and that by doing this wedding no one will be happy not even him , may be he will understand and himself backoff from this wedding

Nupur: yaa right I think this is a better idea

Gunjan: yes nupur I also think that this is right  

Samrat: ok if you guys say I can make this last attempt as well

Armaan: great , then you do one think me and mayank are going down and we by any chance will bring ranvijay alone in the groom room you just stay there and wait for us

Mayank: hmm I think this is ok , ok guys all the best to all , we will just go down and hope for the best that everything goo well

Ultimately mayank and armaan went down for baraat welcoming while samrat went to the grooms room , where ranvijay was going to be , leaving all the girls stay back there

Nupur: don't worry gunji , I am sure ranvijay will agree and everything will get back normal

Gunjan: yes I also hope that samrat handles everything

Riddhima: that's what I am soo not sure about , samrat and handling everything well

Gunjan: riddhima please now you don't scare me 

Riddhima: I am not scaring you , I am already myself scared here , samrat is all alone there , I think I should go and check with him there, you both just stay here

gunjan: but riddhima  , what can you do , I will also come with you

Riddhima: no gunji you cant come with me like this,  if anyone sees you outside then they will put soo many plenty question , you knew you are the bride and all , relax yaar just don't worry I am here for you and I will do anything for my friends happiness you knew that , I wont let anything wrong happen now , trust me

Soo riddhima left the room and went towards groom room , where samrat was already inside and she saw that ranvijay was also going in there as armaan and mayank have tricked to send him in there

When ranvijay entered the room samrat was standing there

Ranvijay: samrat you here? I mean in the groom room , anyways hi how are you

Samrat: hi ranvijay I am good, and I was just waiting for you

Ranvijay: for me , listen samrat, you knew what ever happened between us , it was past and I have moved ahead forgetting it all and I wished the same for you , it will be better if we have a new beginning I have changed myself and I really don't want to repeat any old talks not today specially today is a very important day of my life

Samrat: I knew that , I knew that all rv and today I haven't came for talking about anything related to past, actually I am here to talk about some other thing , main yahaa , I mean I'm here to talk about our future

Ranvijay: future , I didn't get what you are saying

Samrat: ok I am coming straight to the point , look ranvijay this marriage , I mean this cant happen , I mean this marriage is not correct, this marriage cant happen

Ranvijay: what !! samrat I knew we have some personal issues, but that is different , I mean this marriage is a very important event of my life , and moreover after whatever happened still gunjan had forgiven me and  have agreed to marry me then

Samrat: [cutting rv in the middle]  gunjan don't want to marry you ranvijay, gunjan don't want to get married that's why I am here

Ranvijay: oh so you mean now gunjan had instantly changed her mind and now she don't want to marry me and that's why she had send you here, so that I stop this marriage , and one thing if there is something like this then she could have talked herself with me, but she didn't told me anything samrat I  never knew that you will take the revenge like this from me

By then riddhima was also there and she got inside

Riddhima: its not like that ranvijay , samrat is not at all taking any personal rivalry with you, he is telling the truth I mean

Ranvijay: oh welcome riddhima ji, it was only your need here soo you are also here  off course I would have guessed by now, that your coffee shop drama and all, I already got to know that you are upto something , well your planning was really nice, but do you thing I am a fool, one girl who hates me like anything if that girl will come and say me that she loves me not possible , at that time only I understood that there is something fishy in this, there is something really wrong , you both what to stop this marriage  that I have got by now , but why?

Riddhima: look ranvijay I can explain you all, agreed I tried hard that in some way you just say no for this marriage, but my intentions were not at all to take any revenge or something

Ranvijay: then what is it , will you guys please tell me

Samrat: god does he understand less , I have told you ranvijay that gunjan don't want to marry you, that's it and she herself has send us here because being a bride she cant come here and meet you

Ranvijay: but why , I mean earlier she don't have any objection , she herself agreed for this marriage and now what actually happened suddenly

Meanwhile on the other side ,

Armaan and mayank came to the bride room

Gunjan: what happened guys, did samrat talked with ranvijay what did he said

Armaan: we don't knew , we are here with you samrat and ranvijay are still in the groom room , lets see what will he say

Mayank: where is riddhima?

Nupur: she went behind samrat , I mean

Mayank: what ! god now what is she going to do over there ,this girl is too much, what was the need for her to go

Armaan: yes she thinks she can handle all kind of situations, but its not like that I think we should also go over there, nupur gunjan you stay here we will just be back and see what can be done next

On the other side , groom's room

Riddhima: no ranvijay gunjan was never happy with this marriage she was just doing all this for her parents happiness and that's all gunjan don't love you ranvijay , and both of you will never be able to stay happy with this marriage,  try and understand ranvijay there wont be any use of this kind of relationship please you don't do this marriage

[only then armaan and mayank came there, but seeing them talking they just preferred to stay out for a while so that maybe two persons are fine to handle this]

Ranvijay:  I am just not getting anything , I mean ok if she don't love me and was just getting married for her parents sake then also I mean I think still we can stay happy together, we can give one chance to this relationship, I will keep her happy, per stopping marriage like this is no option I mean all the guest are here, her parents , my parents what will they thing

Riddhima: that's not the point , that all we will handle you just say no for this marriage

Ranvijay: ok today if I do anything like this then you knew after this what will happen of gunjan , her future will be ruined, why don't you think about your friend's future

Riddhima: we all will think about gunjan future you don't worry and gunjan's better future then this is decided 

Samrat: ok now enough , coming straight to the point, look ranvijay this marriage cant happen cause gunjan don't love you because she 

Ranvijay: because she , what do you mean, so you want to tell that there is someone else in gunjan's life , who ?

Riddhima: that actually , ranvijay gunjan I mean we should have told you this first gunjan and samrat 

Ranvijay: aahhh, ok now I got it , now I have understood it all , now you came to the point , and the point is that samrat  loves gunjan  and he don't want her to marry me

Riddhima:  now that you have understood this that just know this as well that not only samrat but gunjan also wants the same cause she also loves samrat

Ranvijay: now I got it , hats off to you riddhima, soo all that drama that you created cause you wanted your two best friends to be together , what a friendship ,what a great friends can do anything for your friends, how generous , but I am not so generous  , what do you think you will come and say me to stop marriage and I will do that excatly, no ways , never

Riddhima: even after knowing the fact that with this no one will stay happy with this nor you nor gunjan and not even samrat  still you will do this

Ranvijay: off course I will , finally now after soo much time I got the chance, there cant be more better chance then this to take my revenge , shocked , surprised , what did you guys thought that ranvijay had changed, no never actually today also I am here for taking my part of revenge , I thought that after getting married to gunjan I will destroy her life and that will be my final revenge with you guys after seeing the miserable life of your best friend you both also have got so disturbed  and that was my revenge

Riddhima: I knew this, I always knew this , a person like you can never change , you are so cheap after breaking gunjan's heart once still you were not satisfied that you came back for destroying her life again you played such a big game ranvijay but why your rivalry was with me and samrat only ,then why , what have gunjan don't with you that you aimed her in all this

Ranvijay: [shamelessly] , well that's just because gunjan was the most easy target , since the first day remember when samrat had beaten me just because of you that day in the basketball court , at that time only I had made my mind that I will take my proper revenge for that insult and  that day only in that party when I first time met with the group of you such good no best friends I already checked that special bonding between you, nupur and gunjan , you would have never come in my planning I knew that and nupur she was an impossible target so the left one was gunjan the day I saw her I understood that  she was the easiest one and I was so right she keep on going in my tricks so easily and then final revenge time I ditched her and you both were also so badly affected by this as well

[Now it was height for samrat , he was about to beat ranvijay]

Ranvijay: no no samrat don't repeat this mistake again , remember that day when you came with gunjan you did the same mistake again you beaten me so badly inside my house and here today I am back for taking revenge for that only, so you think over this again if today also you will repeat the same mistake then what kind of payback will gunjan have to pay for this 

Riddhima: you , you are such a sick man , god, just for one baseless revenge you were destroying gunjan's  life  but this wont happen,  now this marriage will never happen

Ranvijay: oh really so what are you going to do to stop this wedding now, now nothing can happen miss riddhima , how will you stop me now  [shamelessly]

Samrat: ranvijay , I will kill you today

Riddhima: [stopping samrat] samm samm please control look this situation is not correct for this

Samrat: riddhima you just don't stop me  now this

Riddhima: I knew samm , but please control not today think about gunjan and your samm, nothing will happen by fighting like this, at this point we have to control the situation that's more important and you ranvijay look ok fine whatever happened we are ready to forget all that ,just forget everything about the past , right now I feel that you should go back from here , at present the best is that you leave this place right now, you wont go down in the hall and rest situation we all will take care of that you just go away from here that would be really better for you as well

Ranvijay: oh really so you gonna tell me what is good for me , well ok fine , lets for once I agree to what you are saying , then what's the profit ,what is my profit in this

Riddhima: yes now you come to your right point , I always knew this you just want to see your profit in all things , ok tell me how much money you want to leave

Ranvijay: ohh no no , you are again like always taking me wrong riddhima ji, I don't want money

Samrat: riddhima , there is no use of talking with this man  I will just

Riddhima: samrat please control let this situation be handled, and you ranvijay what do you want

Ranvijay: I like that , I really like this riddhima the best friend can do anything for her best friends, you can do anything right,  anything so let just make a very clear deal, I wont go down I am ready to sacrifice gunjan as well so I also deserve something in return, how about riddhima , oh comeon now don't be soo surprised, you always knew that you were my main target my main aim, and I just want, well let samrat go down and marry gunjan I really don't care why don't till then you accompany me here in this nice cosy room [with evil grin]

That was heights for samrat

Samrat: you ba'..d I will kill you, how dare you say that

But riddhima again stopping him

Riddhima: samm , samm no , please samm you go, you go down everything will be fine please

Samrat: riddhima have you gone crazy , you get out of this room right now and let me handle the situation the way it should be done and you just stay out of this right now got you

Riddhima: no samrat please like this the thinks will go worse , just be sensible samm

Samrat: sensible ! i am behaving sensibly riddhima, that is the reason why he is still standing here in front of me even after saying that cheap thinks , if i would have been out of my sense then this man would have been dead by now

Ranvijay: oh oh , control samrat control ,now what like that have I said that you are behaving so madly and moreover you love gunjan and then you should be caring about her right now and as for the rest , comeon riddhima choose let your friends have a happy life and you are the only one who can give them that now

Riddhima: you knew what it was my mistake I should have not stopped samrat from killing you that very first day there in the basket ball court , then we all would definitely be having a better life

Ranvijay: but now its too late for that you knew come on now don't waste my much time let samm go down and get his love and let us complete the work left incomplete that day in the basket ball court because of samrat coming there

Saying so he started coming near riddhima 

This was now been the heights , and ranvijay was about to get a hard punch on his face from samrat , but before samrat can take any step ranvijay was already on the floor due to a heavy unexpected punch

and that was from none other then armaan , as armaan and mayank reached there in the middle of there conversation and as they heard his cheap demands they both just cant stand there and listen armaan instantly punched him hard on his face and he was there lying down on the floor

Mayank went ahead and making him stand again and this time it was mayank to give a hard smash on his face and he was again down on the floor

Armaan: what the hell was that, what is going on over here and samrat

Samrat: armaan relax yaar , mayu please , he is just a mad man just don't even think about his nonsense

Mayank: I have listened it all , so much happened and you didn't told me anything and riddhima you,  what the hell is all this , you and samrat hidden so many things from us 

Riddhima: mayu actually listen I just didn't wanted to , I mean I thought it was just and small think and I never knew this will end up like this I mean I was just

Mayank: stop it  I just don't want to talk with you right now , first  I need to tackle with that ranvijay and let us discuss this later

By the time ranvijay stood up again,

Armaan: hell you and your revenge here so now how will you take your revenge for this now and yur cheap thoughts I will kill you

Armaan angrily punched him again he was fuming with anger his riddhima he thinking so bad about her he did tried to touch his riddhima

Ranvijay: oh comeon armaan what wrong I did, seriously there is something in this riddhima that no one can just stay away from her since day one I controlled soo much for the right time but then

Armaan: shut up , dare you say another word about her

Ranvijay: yes right she is just a friend of yours not your property or let me guess what else you both share staying together in the same house day and specially night , you can get whatever you want then why cant I even demand that  [said ranvijay so shamelessly]

But it was heights for the three men standing there , he was insulting their relationship there pure relationship with riddhima with his cheap thoughts and

And again long beating session started And it ended when ranvijay was unconscious

Riddhima: oh no he got unconscious , what will happen now,  how will we handle this now , easy done with what you guys wanted great not what will happen he got unconscious and what will happen now he got unconscious and soon all will be calling him down in the mandap for rituals,  now what , oh whom am I asking all insensible peoples standing here in front of me

Mayank:  it would be better if you don't talk anything about sensibility , we have already seen your part of sensibility you just don't talk with me right now,  we will talk about this later and samrat you atleast I could have expected you telling us all this

Samrat: mayu its not like that,  I mean I wanted to tell you its just that I didn't got proper chance and then riddhima stopped me and later on everything got fine he even apologised and we thought everything will be ok but

Armaan: you should have not left him on the first time , you knew a person like this can never change  , look now what consequences we are facing

Samrat: you are right guys , I am sorry

Riddhima: guys if you are done with all this can you tell what to be done next

Armaan: does anyone of us have said you to interfere in this , you have allready done a lot here

Riddhima: what, comeon now stop being rude , why are you all blaming me for all

Mayank: because its just because of you

Riddhima: because of me , yes I have beaten him soo hard that he is unconscious and now when everyone will get to know why you did this then you can say that its because we cant control our anger and we beated him without even thinking and it all happened because of me, ok fine you guys are more intelligent then do what you think will be the best now I am leaving

And saying soo riddhima left the room and went to the brides room , where gunjan and nupur were waiting for them

Gunjan:  riddhima what happened? what did ranvijay said

Riddhima: I don't knew what he was saying earlier but don't you worry he cant say anything now all thanks to your soo great friends

Nupur: riddhima what happened why are you soo irritated

Riddhima: I think it would be better if you ask this from your dear mayu , its all because of him and armaan , they both destroyed it all

Gunjan: what ,why but what happened , listen I am scared yaar please tell me

Riddhima: I was being so cool minded and trying handling the situation with that jerk ranvijay but no use nahi mayank came there and they all beaten him soo much that he is lying there unconscious

Gunjan: what! But why , now what will happen?

Nupur: by the way would you like to tell me that why mayank and armaan did so?

Only then mayank came there 

Mayank: I will myself tell that, cause riddhima you still don't think that anything happened there, but if anyone would say so cheap things for my sister in front of me ,then what do you expect me that I will quietly listen to him

Nupur: cheap about riddhima, what happened did in anger ranvijay insulted riddhima and samrat?

Armaan: no nupur if that would have been the thing then why would have we reacted this way, forget it that man was a big time looser jerk, he never changed he was the same and was here only for revenge from samrat for beating him all thanks to riddhima that she never told us the truth , what did he tried to do with you in the basketball court and when all that happened and why were we not there with you

Asked armaan enquiring

Samrat: armaan just forget it it's a past so past thing , maybe the first day of his college remember riddhima was angry with you both on that bike racing thing that day you both didn't came in college , I was there on time for helping her out that day, I never thought he would be so cheap for some baseless revenge he will go to this level

Gunjan: renvenge, you mean all that he did with me was a part of revenge he was talking from you samrat

Riddhima: not exactly samrat, it was me I am sorry gunjan, I am so sorry I never knew one of my action would cause my best friend suffer so much, I swear I never knew that he will do this with you , if I had any idea I would have done anything to get you out of this I swear

Said riddhima crying she was too guilty for getting gunjan life to hell in all this

Gunjan: oh wow you knew someone out of us said that there is no space for sorry and friendship in our lifes and the one who will ever use that will get its punishment well, it was always your rule riddhima and today you yourself are breaking it

Gunjan sitting next to riddhima ,

Riddhima: yes I knew I did a mistake ok I will get its punishment as well, I will pay anything for this, I will do anything now to get your life happy and everything you want, I swear even if it will end on agreeing with that ranvijay demand I will do whatever I can

That was heights for the boys, she can do what even after knowing what exactly that meant she can do that,  mayank and
samrat didn't said much but armaan cant believe her right now

Armaan: what do you thing you can do you will go and sleep out with that ranvijay to get him out of gunjan's life  [he was surely angry and it was surely scaring riddhima for now this was getting worse] 

Gunjan: what! What did you just said armaan that jerk ranvijay demanded riddhima sleeping with oh god that was too much I will kill that man

Armaan: that's exactly what we did , and madam riddhima you have already done a lot in all this now its not you who has to make everything fine, listen riddhima you knew , actually you don't knew anything family , there reputation all the guest down there they all are really important for us we all want that no one hurt in all this but that really don't mean you taking any big step for that, there reputation is important for us but no where , I mean it stands no where in front of you and your life

And then mayank also came in front of her

Mayank: yes armaan is saying right, riddhima everything around in this world everything around is really important part of our lifes , but its just a part of life but you , you are our life sweetheart you knew that , now first you stop crying

Said mayank hugging riddhima

Mayank: I am sorry I was not there the time you needed me the most

And then samrat also coming there

Samrat: no problem atleast I was there as your representative right riddhima

Armaan: whatever it was but mayank is right riddhima ,you are actually our life , you don't do anything you just don't have to do anything , cause whenever you are trying to do anything you always end up messing it all  [he said laughing]

Riddhima: what I messed it all , it was you all that messed it

Armaan:  ok ok we all messed it ok fine, god you are such a kid, and that what exactly I want to explain you, this all think stopping ranvijay this marriage all that is not so important I mean we have many , I mean that plenty of ways to do that and for this do you really expect us to let you take such drastic steps no never , you have to never take such steps , remember when we all are together we all have many options for solving problems so ever again in your life you don't end up taking all major steps on your own just always be by our side got you , and what we did with ranvijay was exactly right

Riddhima: ok fine for once I agree to you and I knew what you did was right I would have done the same but I controlled in this situation , because right now gunjan and samrat happiness was more important now what

Mayank: nothing will happen I will go down and tell everyone that ranvijay was not a nice person and so gunjan and his wedding cant happen

Nupur: great , but do you find it that simple I mean it will make much problem ,no one will trust us and ultimately gunjan and her family reputation will get on stake

Gunjan: I am just not getting anything now what can we do in this situation and its  all because of me I should have not trusted that jerk at all then everything would have been fine now what will I say to  mom and dad and

Samrat: no gunjan its not just your fault this all happened cause of both of us if we would have understood and confessed our love early then nothing like this would have happened and we both will face it together whatever will happen will happen with both of us

Armaan: hey hey control what do you guys think that you both will handle all the situation all alone and what will we do then, well now whatever will happen will happen will all of us together you both alone wont handle this we all will face everything togethet

Mayank: yaa right , I will just go down and call mom dad , karan uncle , masi ma and gunjan parents here

Nupur: just a minute mayank , this wont be perfect right now , I mean at this time what all we will try and telling them they all will just don't take us correct and will just don't listen to us at all  and they all will take us wrong this situation is actually not correct so that anyone will understand us

Riddhima : you are right nupur , no one  will trust us in this we will have to find someother way in this so that everything end up well

Nupur: and for that the marriage have to occur so that all the guest should go away

Riddhima: ya right marriage and how will that happen cause the groom is not here

Nupur: but our groom is still here with us

Mayank: I am not getting anything and you will make gunjan and ranvijay getting married

Nupur: no mayank gunjan will get married but not with ranvijay , but with samrat and that to now in this mandap only

Armaan: really and how will that happen when samrat will go down on place of ranvijay so then no one will question anything

Riddhima :  they will do that only when anyone will get to know that at groom place this is samrat and not ranvijay

Mayank: ok ladies I am not getting anything  what you all mean

Nupur: mayank how can you be soo , ok fine see ranvijay is unconscious  , if samrat will wear his dress and go in the mandap and sit at his place and moreover his face will be covered with sehra , so no one will recognise him and like this gunjan and samrat will get married and later when all the guest will leave we will quietly and nicely explain it all to aunty uncle

Samrat: but nupur getting married like this I mean

Nupur: samrat not today but tomorrow I mean someday you have to get married to each other then whats the problem , look we don't have any other option right now

Armaan: nupur is right samm , we have to do this , come lets go mayank we will take samrat to groom room and , you change in ranvijay clothes ok

Ok plan fixed about to be executed
Lets see whats next trouble getting for our best friends
WILL TRY UPDATE AHEAD AS WELL PREETY SOON
TILL THEN PLEASE COMMENT

AND YES NEW READERS WHO WANT TO GET PM FROM ME , PLEASE EITHER PM ME FOR THAT OR JUST LEAVE A SMALL MESSAGE HERE ON THE FF OF PM ME THATS ALL I WILL MYSELF ADD YOU TO MY PM LIST

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey di u always pm me ur update u never pm me for this on... POUT...
plz di PM me every update u do on AR ya DMG plz plz
osome update...
ifamanika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
PM me ur updates to me too pls

Originally posted by: --Orchids--

awsmmm update...👏👏

thanks

Originally posted by: Aayu-loveKaJen-

hey di u always pm me ur update u never pm me for this on... POUT...

plz di PM me every update u do on AR ya DMG plz plz
osome update...

thanks because till now i havent given any new and fresh update on this ff , so so fresh pm's for this

but now when i will update this regularly so you will get pm's regularly

Originally posted by: ifamanika

hey
PM me ur updates to me too pls

sure i will thanks
part 15 on page 72

PART 16

Riddhima: ya right marriage and how will that happen cause the groom is not here

Nupur: but our groom is still here with us

Mayank: I am not getting anything and you will make gunjan and ranvijay getting married
Nupur: no mayank gunjan will get married but not with ranvijay , but with samrat and that to now in this mandap only

Armaan: really and how will that happen when samrat will go down on place of ranvijay so then no one will question anything

Riddhima : they will do that only when anyone will get to know that at groom place this is samrat and not ranvijay

Mayank: ok ladies I am not getting anything what you all mean

Nupur: mayank how can you be soo , ok fine see ranvijay is unconscious , if samrat will wear his dress and go in the mandap and sit at his place and moreover his face will be covered with sehra , so no one will recognise him and like this gunjan and samrat will get married and later when all the guest will leave we will quietly and nicely explain it all to aunty uncle

Samrat: but nupur getting married like this I mean

Nupur: samrat not today but tomorrow I mean someday you have to get married to each other then whats the problem , look we don't have any other option right now

Armaan: nupur is right samm , we have to do this , come lets go mayank we will take samrat to groom room and , you change in ranvijay clothes ok

Ok plan fixed about to be executed
And with that boys left from there

As they were moving from the passage to the other room karan came there
Karan: where are you all, I was searching for you all since so long

Samrat: oh dad we were just inside and then

Karan: samrat you were not even there to welcome the guest , ok now leave that come with me I want you to meet some important guests
Samrat: dad you go ahead , I will come in some time

Karan: no samrat they are important business guest armaan and mayank have also met them I want you to meet them right now, come with me

And samrat had no other option but to leave

Armaan and mayank had no other option soo they went back

Mayank: girls one more problem karan uncle took samrat along with him for some work

Riddhima: oh no karan uncle also got this time only for this now what can we do

Armaan: we will have to wait for samrat what else

Nupur: we cant , pandit jiis calling the groom down and if soon the groom will not go down then someone will surely come up and then

Riddhima: problem and problems one over the other , what the hell is actually happening with us , and its all because of you mayank now you only have to get any solution out of this

Mayank: me what can I do in this I myself go and sit in the mandap [said irritated]

Riddhima: ya right what an option

Mayank: what !! you are gone crazy riddhima

Riddhima: no I am not , infact see you are wearing almost the same color dress like ranvijay was , just there is one difference of that sehra

Mayank: you are gone out of your mind , you want me to sit as groom in mandap and that with gunjan

riddhima: no no , not gunjan , then that will be a problem , lets do one thing we make nupur as the bride with the covered face in that veil , moreover the guest down have only interest in the marriage then whom is getting married and to whom who cares for that

Nupur: riddhima listen I think you have got really tired that's why you are saying all nonsense thinks whatever coming in your mind

gunjan: no I think riddhima is saying right, all guest down there are here just to see a wedding who ever it will be

Nupur: and you want me to get married for that its all rubbish thing

Riddhima: what do you mean by rubbish , you both cant do this much for your best friends and moreover who is saying you to get married to any stranger we are just saying you both to get married to each other, you both are already engaged and will get married some day to each other then why not today

Gunjan: I don't know I think this is also ok what do you think armaan

Armaan: well no idea , but this is our last option , personally I don't agree to this but I don't think we have any other option , come mayank I will get you ready make you wear that sehra and all

Mayank: but armaan how and like this

Armaan: we don't have time to think about all this mayank , don't think about anything right now

And as mayank left , riddhima and gunjan made nupur wear some jewellery and other thinks as the dress she was wearing was already of red color and over that gunjan made nupur wear her dupatta which covered her full face

Riddhima: you are almost ready now just cover your face properly ok

Nupur: I am really scared riddhima, and moreover this dupaatta is really heavy

Riddhima: ya I knew wait I will get some pins to attach it then it will be comfortable till then you stay here and who ever come here just don't show your face

Riddhima went in the inner room and gunjan and nupur were standing outside when gunjan mother came inside the rooms with some ladies, nupur was standing without cover she got no idea so she went inside the room where riddhima was and pointed her that everyone was outside

Gunjan mom: oh gunjan you are not ready yet , and why didn't you covered yourself with this dupatta till now

And she made her wear that covering her face also

Gunjan mom: yes now its perfect , lets goo down

Gunjan: but mom I will just be there I mean

Gunjan mom: no we cant wait for now , its already too late and pandit ji is calling you down lets go

She cant say anything as all the ladies took her down

Riddhima: oh no they all took gunjan with them down now what to do

Nupur: and over there mayank in the mandap

Riddhima: nupur you take this other dupaata , cover yourself soo that no one sees you like this we will go there hiding

From the other side armaan make mayank ready and send him in the mandap armaan was standing in the corner when riddhima called him back

Riddhima: armaan there is one problem happened

Armaan: oh I am soo tired with problems now what have happened

Riddhima: nupur is here with me actually gunjan mom came suddenly and took gunjan along with her and there in the mandap its gunjan

Armaan: what?
Riddhima: armaan please don't shout

Only then samrat came there
Samrat: guys what all is happening here and this who is there in mandap I mean

Riddhima: samrat where were you , you knew just cause of you poor mayank is stuck in all this

Samrat: you mean over there along with gunjan its mayank sitting oh no now what to do

Armaan: why did you girls did this mistake we have already decided that nupur will go in place of the bride then

Riddhima: now the mistake is already done we knew that now what can we do , and you samrat go in and change your dress with ranvijay , we will somehow manage to shut the lights for a while in that time you just swipe yourself with mayank and there armaan you take care of that ok

And samrat quickly changed in clothes

and on the other side in the mandap

Gunjan: mayank , there is a problem its me gunjan not nupur please just dont react much

Mayank: oh god now what this problem have come

Gunjan: don't worry maybe they all will do something soon

Here as samrat came there from behind armaan off the lights and nothing was visible,

Samrat rushed to the stage and took sehra from mayank and wearing it while mayank rushed from there but as they all were
but here girls are also more intelligent as the lights went off nupur also came there and nupur and gunjan unknown of the swap happening themselves also exchanged there dupattas and gunjan left from there

As the lights came back

Riddhima: finally everything got correct

Gunjan: ya finally

Riddhima: gunjan what are you doing here

Gunjan: what do you mean you turned off the lights for our exchanging so me and nupur did that

Riddhima: oh no , not again , that means that its now nupur and samrat over there , gunjan who told you to use your extra mind oh god I will just go crazy what all this is actually happening , problems and troubles one over the other
mayank: super trouble yaar what was actually the need for you all to do all this, the better option was that we should have told the truth and cleared all the doubts in the starting only

armaan: ok mayank right now rather than blaming each other the better and usefull thing is thinking that how to stop all this and that to before all the rituals actually start , we have to actually act fast otherwise samrat and nupur will get married to each other

mayank: no no this cant happen, I wont let anything like this happen
gunjan: nor I would we need to do something soon

riddhima: we still have one last chance ,before all the rituals actually start the groom and bride will have to go inside that temple there , and take blessing before starting the rituals for the marriage , and the point they both come there in the temple gunjan you just instantly go and stand in place of nupur and please nothing other than this

And they all got on the backside of the temple and waited for samrat and nupur to come there

as they came there riddhima and armaan holded them from there both sides , and they stood like this that no one from the guest can have a clear view of the couple instantly without wasting a second gunjan took nupurs place they were doing their work when they heard a sound from back to stop this

ranvijay: stop this wedding this cant happen

they all got conscious it was none other then ranvijay , he gained conscious and came down to stop this wedding
all guest attention went towards him
samrat: [removing his sehra] this man he is again back , mayank you just hold this sehra for me I will just take good care of his first

as samrat was about to goo ahead armaan stopped him and took him in one corner

armaan: have you gone crazy samrat , right now at this time and in front of all the guest you cant fight him so just stay calm here ok and relax

riddhima: now how can we stay calm and relax guys, what more bad than this can happen with us now, I am just going to faint now

gunjan: you relax sweety we all six are going to faint together now

armaan: now in this situation you knew what we all should do , lets we all just run away from here

mayank: no armaan we wont run away from the situation now, whatever will happen we all will face it together right samrat

samrat: yaa see you having the sehra and cover your face with it and then face it

till then as they all were busy in there chat all the guest and family members went towards ranvijay

gunjan mom: ranvijay ji what happened to you and you like this

ranvijay: all this you ask with them who have made this condition of mine, mayank and armaan made me unconscious and locked me in the room up there

and as mayank name came there , it was a super shock for all specially sujal kashish , karan and nandini , how can there son , and that to mayank who is always so calm and quiet and non-violent can do that , yes they can imagine armaan or samrat doing that but mayank never
sujal: what !! mayank did this impossible , mayank just cant do anything like this

ranvijay: ok uncle ,why don't you ask him yourself that what is he actually doing here at my place

and as he said so everyone attention went towards them , poor mayank , by chance he was the one standing there as armaan and samrat were in the corner and not so visible , and moreover he was also holding the sehra which samrat had given him

sujal: mayank I need an explanation can you tell me what all is happening here

kashish: mayank you and here with gunjan , I mean you locked ranvijay and sat here in his place to marry gunjan why , just tell me the truth mayu whatever ranvijay said is that actually true

mayank: [very hesitantly] yes mom , I made him unconscious

sujal: what but why and why were you here in mandap with gunjan , do you think it is a some kind of joke and you here with gunjan

kashish: and nupur what about her , you didn't even thought anything about her

mayank: no mom you are taking it wrong , I was not getting married here

riddhima: [to armaan , samrat] guys don't you think its too rude , I mean poor mayank is handling it all alone we need to be there for his support

nupur: yes right , and they all here are thinking that mayank and gunjan were, oh no , if this happen that what about me what will happen
samrat: don't worry nupur , what if mayank is gone I am here right

riddhima: oh shut up samrat is it even time for this nonsense jokes of yours and right now lets go ahead and handle the situation

sujal: I am still waiting for the answers mayank

riddhima: its not at all mayank mistake in all this dad , it's all a big misunderstanding

armaan: yes uncle , we all together have locked ranvijay not mayank alone

karan: armaan what all is happening here

ranvijay: I will tell you uncle actually the truth is that they all never liked me and they never wanted me and gunjan to get married , and when they all didn't got any other option left , then they all made me unconscious so that I cant get married today with gunjan, they all just wanted to separate me from gunjan

samrat: ranvijay don't you dare take gunjan name ok , gunjan was never yours and you will never get her got you [very angry]

karan: samrat what is this way to even talk with anyone and why are you wearing ranvijays dress

samrat: dad please I will explain you all this

ranvijay: leave that samrat right now there is no time to explain anything , thank god that I got conscious on time , lets just forget everything for a while right now ,first let me and gunjan get married
and ranvijay came near gunjan holding her hand to take her to mandap , but samrat pulled her hand back and stood there in the middle

samrat: don't you dare to even touch her , got you

ranvijay: why who are you to stop me from doing that and gunjan is my to be wife , so you have no right to stop me from taking her

this was the limit for samrat anger and he don't knew what to do , he was getting really impulsive but right now he had to reply to ranvijay's accusation

samrat: I think that I don't have any need to tell a cheap person like you that what is my right on her , but still if you asked

samrat went back in the temple where all thinks required for wedding ceremony were kept and picked a little amount of sindoor in his fingers coming near gunjan he filled that sindoor in
gunjan's head, finally making her his wife , the bigger surprise for gunjan and shock for all , even the other four standing there , they never knew that samrat can even take that impulsive action

samrat: I hope you got your answer now ranvijay, now she is my wife ,and I don't want to see you anywhere near by my wife so its better you get out of here right now

that was like a tight slap for ranvijay , and even he was standing there dumb tucked , but it was height for karan nandini , they were shocked and angry at the same time

karan: samrat ,what have you just did, do you even knew what you have done

nandini: all this like this samrat , you all think marriage as some kind of joke or something ?

mayank: karan uncle , masi ma please relax

sujal: mayank you just stay quiet , first we need full explanation starting to end that what is happening here

riddhima: yes dad , i will tell you the truth , I will tell you all everything , after all whatever is happening here in all this fifty percent fault is only mine

armaan: no sujal uncle not only riddhima we all are equally responsible in all this

and then started the explanation session how today they all came to knew that samrat and gunjan loved each other and how gunjan was sacrificing her love for her parents ,

and they told them everything about ranvijay he his cheap plans of rivalry and his cheap thinking which made mayank soo angry , and later that they just somehow were trying to handle the situation soo that gunjan parents dont have to face any embarrassment , and it end up with soo much confusion in which they were also almost about to marry mayank and nupur there and all that error happening ,

now just lets the parents listen and understand the situation there kids were got in wait for there reply back

and as for this part , i knew its too confusing actually i wanted to make it more interesting but failed due to lack of time soo hope you will forget the mistakes in this , so sorry for that

Please doo comment waiting for that

Smrikta992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome..
Lovd it..
Thnks for pm..
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila sab kaconfession sab ki shaadi paaki ho ga...
di AR ko bhi mila do na plz... 
and di AR rebirth bhi update karo ...

and between who  is the little baby...