wow
one of best part
conti soon
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 18 on page 77

PART 19

RECAP : riddhima been attacked and then girls party at gunjan place , and riddhima drunk saying too much , while boys secretly watching them

while here on the other side

mayank and armaan were equally shocked hearing that

mayank: lets go guys i need to go back home

armaan: but we should talk with her first i mean what all she was talking about

mayank: she is to out of control right now to even talk properly

armaan: excatly and we cant leave her like this here , i am going in to take her back , she is to drunk i cant leave her alone its to risky

samrat: armaan is right mayank , frankly i am also no getting whatever she was saying and why she was saying , but right now look at her condition, we cant leave her here like this it can be risky what if girls cant handle her

after that mayank , armaan and samrat enterred gunjan house

gunjan: guys what are you doing in here

samrat: sorry we knew its girls party but than cant take our curiosity longer so came here and this riddhima look at her condition

nupur: yes mayank please help me get her down from the table

nupur was holding riddhima hands and pushing her down as she was adamant to do strip dancing and was opening her shirt buttons for that

armaan came there for nupur help when riddhima didnt came down he took hold on her legs and carried her on his shoulder

riddhima: no leave me , put me down i dont want to go, i want to dance the party is still not over

armaan making her stand on the ground

mayank: riddhima bachaa the party is over and we have to sleep now

riddhima: mayank hey mayank  my sweet mayu you are here hwww this was girls party you cant come here

armaan: the party is over riddhima , mayank lets just get her in the car and take home

mayank: yes right come lets got

riddhima: no i dont want to go i want to dance

armaan: riddhima we will dance later reaching home come lets go

riddhima: promise , we will dance, you will dance with me

armaan: yes i will now lets go

riddhima: no i wont

armaan: now what

riddhima: you are lying with me making excuses to take me back home, but i wont go i have to stay back here

mayank: armaan yo do one thing lets just pick her and leave

riddhima: mayuu , mayyuu my sweet  brother , i love you mayu i love you very much you are the best brother in this world

mayank: i love you too bachhaa and thanks

riddhima: thanks no , no thanks you are not good mayu , you are a good brother , but a bad lover

nupur: riddhima just stop and leave now

riddhima: a very bad lover , look at her mayu , just look at nupur she is so beautiful right

mayank: yes riddhima she is now just leave

riddhima: just yes , no mayu you are getting married with her you should say words praising her you should write poems on her beauty , you should talk with her for hours and yes you can even have eyes to eyes talk for hours if you want

mayank: riddhima I will do it all now please lets go

riddhima: no do it now say her nupur you are really beautiful , and I love you and I will love you forever

mayank: ok riddhima I will tell her I will say her all this tomorrow

riddhima: tomorrow no there is no tomorrow mayank , life is so sweet say whatever you want just now don't waste your precious moments , don't make my best friend wait all the time for just few moments with you

riddhima talk were somewhere touching everyone around,

yes she was blabbering it all in drunken state , but whatever she was saying was right, being the shy nature mayank and nupur have , sometime and somewhere they still crave for each other , to talk to be with each other to understand each other , yes sometimes words are not required but sometime some words which are said complete a relationship

riddhima being nupur best friend and a girl can understand nupur craving for some romantic time with mayank somewhere in friends and family they missed the most beautiful the romancing part of this relation and riddhima was just trying fixing that

mayank: ok riddhima I will say her all today , but first please lets go home

riddhima: no I wont go with you, you go with nupur take her out talk with her and say her all I will go home myself I knew the way back home and I can manage

saying so riddhima almost falled

mayank: yes that I can see well you can manage

riddhima: you go with nupur I will go home

mayank: armaan please do one thing you take her back home she is just not listening to me

armaan: its ok mayank you go ahead and go out have some romantic talks I will take care of her , will take her back home

mayank: stop teasing me ahead armaan just take her back home

soon mayank was literary pushed out of house by riddhima to go out with nupur

nupur: she is crazy

mayank: but sometime she actually tells the most accurate things when she is gone crazy  I am sorry for being so bad lover and making you all the time wait for just few words of love

nupur: its not like that mayank , please its not that

mayank: come lets go I want to take you out with me somewhere

nupur: well you asking me for a date

mayank: you can say that would you like to come with me

nupur: sure lets go

soon nupur and mayank left from there

riddhima: how sweet they both love each other so much true love

gunjan: yes true love, now come riddhima you have to go back home , lets go

riddhima: I will go myself I knew

gunjan: yes yes we all knew that you knew the way back home and you can take care of yourself , armaan please take her back home and make her sleep

said gunjan getting irritated with this drunken riddhima

and armaan picking her up

riddhima: no leave me I will walk , leave

armaan: shut up and now keep figure on your lips

said armaan angrily and her riddhima keeping figure on her mouth

armaan: samrat come lets go home

and here samrat and gunjan were so busy with each other

armaan: samrat shall we go home

samrat: well you go ahead I will just come in few minutes actually look here gunjan house is so messed up I will help her cleaning it all then I will come

armaan: yes I knew very well what is more messed up , I am leaving with this trouble you come soon

so armaan and riddhima finally left out the house

armaan making riddhima sit inside his car and himself getting on the other side

riddhima with one hand patting armaan calling him towards her and her second hand figure was still on her mouth

armaan: what is it riddhima ?

but riddhima with one hand doing some  action which armaan didn't got

armaan: what , what are you trying to tell just speak

said armaan getting frustrated

and here riddhima started crying loud like a kid

riddhima: first yourself said me to keep figure on my lips and don't speak and now shouting on me

armaan: oh god what a trouble ok ok I am sorry riddhima really sorry

riddhima: I was just saying you didn't applied the seat belt driving without seat belt is illegal

armaan: yes right I am sorry

armaan got frustrated and applying the seat belt he started driving

and here riddhima started making all that voices of a car like kids

riddhima: rooo rooo you drive so fast armaan my racing car going on rooo

armaan: riddhima just sit back properly

riddhima: stop stop stop stoppp the car

armaan: what is it riddhima

riddhima: I need ice cream

armaan: ice cream no ways you knew having sweet after alcohol make alcohol effect double

riddhima: no I need ice cream

riddhima crying like baby

armaan: you cant eat sweet over alcohol sorry and now again stay back figure on your lips

soon armaan reached their home

armaan: ok riddhima now you can put your figure down and can talk

riddhima: I want ice cream  [like a small baby]

armaan: shut up riddhima come lets go in

riddhima: I don't want to go, I want to go to the party I wanted to dance

armaan: please riddhima lets go in , please cant you listen to me once

riddhima: I listen to you all the time

armaan; good then lets go

armaan got out of the car and getting on riddhima side

riddhima: I cant stand and walk

armaan: why you forgot your legs somewhere

riddhima: no I left my sandals at gunjan place

armaan: what so why didn't you told me

riddhima: I was telling you but you said to keep figure on the lips 

armaan: agghh ok fine come I will pick you up

riddhima: no I want a ride on your back

armaan: on my back

riddhima: yes like dad use to gave me when I was small now turn around

and soon riddhima  put her arms from back around armaan neck hugging armaan from his back half weight on armaan shoulder and rest on his back

armaan also holding both her arms took her inside the house

riddhima: wooww aero plane ride I am having 

armaan took riddhima in her room

armaan: madam its time for landing we reached our airport armaan literary thronging riddhima back on her bed

while here riddhima falling straight on her bed sat back holding armaan hand as he was leaving

riddhima: armaan please don't go, I have to say you something

armaan: riddhima its to lat you need to sleep

somewhere armaan didn't wanted to be with her like this , somewhere he doubted maybe his love
for her took over him and he did something that can be wrong cause riddhima was absolutely not at all conscious of what all she was saying or doing

riddhima: no please listen , please I have to say you sorry armaan I should have not done that

armaan: what sorry riddhima , what you did

riddhima: you are my best friend armaan I should not keep any secret with you I am sorry

armaan: its ok riddhima

riddhima: no its not ok , you knew you were always right regarding I don't knew how to judge people and you were right I always did mistakes I thought him as a nice guy but he was bad

armaan: who riddhima whom are you talking about

riddhima: that bad boy he did acting with me being so nice and sweet that he loves me but he didn't he tricked me cause he wanted money i am sorry armaan I should have told this to you earlier

here armaan was shocked as well as hurt , with her talks earlier somewhere he had understood that something like this happened

armaan: did you loved him riddhima

armaan seriously wanted this reply he was praying for a nice answer

riddhima: no I didn't I never did I  was just being friendly and he was a cheaper

armaan: then why are you so hurt

riddhima: no I am not hurt I am guilty cause I keeping secret with you I should have told you earlier but I never did you always had a right to knew about any secret I am keeping but I didn't told you at all I am sorry armaan

armaan: why me riddhima why only me you wanted to tell this 

riddhima: armaan I am sorry I should have told you earlier

soon armaan found her  blabbering the same words again and again he stood up and was leaving from there

riddhima: no please don't go armaan please don't leave me , no one will love me armaan I am a bad girl

armaan: no riddhima you are not at all a bad girl you are really nice and everyone will love you ,its not at all like that no one will ever love you there are people in this world riddhima who love you for what you are 

riddhima:  everyone will be with me always , no one will leave me

armaan: yes riddhima no one will leave you ever

riddhima: and you , will you be with me forever

armaan : [holding riddhima hand] yes I will I promise to never leave you ever

riddhima: even after knowing that I am a bad girl I even drink

armaan: yes even after knowing you drink  still I will not leave you

riddhima: even if I will always fight with you and beat you and tell you to give me aero plane ride on your back

armaan: yes riddhima then also I wont leave you ever

riddhima: even if I say that I feel something else for you just then my best friend still you wont leave me armaan

riddhima said that , all that which she feared all that she felt , in her drunken state she didn't realized telling the biggest truth to armaan which she herself was not sure of

and armaan somewhere was shocked then surprised, then he became so happy yes she felt the same as he did, he knew that well

riddhima: please don't leave me armaan please never leave me armaan

repeating her words again and again riddhima went to sleep holding armaan hand

after she slept

armaan: I will never leave you riddhima even if I want I still cant leave you cause I just cant live without you , and I knew you also love me the same way I did to you, just you are not realizing it completely but soon you will and then we will be together forever no one will separate us , no one can ever separate us

after few hours armaan was sitting on the ground holding riddhima hand as she was sleeping on her bed and was holding armaan hand armaan got up and left from there when he saw that now riddhima was peacefully sleeping

armaan then had a peaceful sleep remembering that riddhima also somewhere felt the same for him as he did for her

Next Morning 

Riddhima slept for late when she got up hey head was spinning like hell

She got up only to find all five of her sweet friends standing on her head

Riddhima: what ? oh god my head

Mayank: yes right your head , you need something nupur lets just get something for riddhima to drink

Samrat: what would you like and have madam another pack of vodka or anything else

Riddhima: what are you all talking about listen I don't knew why I am having this head ace please get me some medicine first

Armaan came and sat by her side with a lemonade

Armaan: here have this, this will make you feel better

Riddhima talking and drinking

Nupur: so how are  you feeling now hopefully better its ok it was just a little hangover it happens

Riddhima: hangover what are you talking , and why I don't remember anything we were in party so when I came in here

Gunjan: well this you should have thought over before drinking a full bottle of vodka yesterday night

Riddhima: what , what I did I had I swear I seriously didn't remember

Gunjan: then you must not remember standing on the table yesterday night and giving special speeches and you were almost going to do strip dance and when armaan and mayank came there to get you you literally through mayank and nupur out of my house to go out on a date and then armaan literally picked you up and got you here

Riddhima : that's all stop now please stop , oh god what the hell what had I done I am so sorry guys I swear I didn't knew it was alcohol I just thought I am sorry  [riddhima feeling guilty]

Mayank: its ok bachaa we knew that it was not at all your mistake , its alright you take some rest everything will become fine

Saying so everyone started leaving

Only armaan was left as he was sitting by riddhima side making her drink that lemonade

Riddhima: thanks armaan it really helped me I am feeling much better now

Armaan: its ok you need something else you must be hungry

Riddhima: no I am fine , I think I will rest  for a while

As armaan was leaving

Riddhima: armaan I hope I didn't did anything stupid

Armaan: I don't knew about stupid but you did something really right for me I am happy that you took me such a good friend that you shared each and everything you feel

Riddhima: what , what do you mean armaan what I said you

Armaan: well not much just little small small confession of your heart

Riddhima: armaan please tell me

Armaan: its ok riddhima it was your little secret and now its mine from this heart of yours to mine

Armaan holding riddhima hand first keeping it on  riddhima heart and then on his own and then just holding her not even leaving her hand caressing it slightly with his figures

Riddhima: armaan please leave my hand

Riddhima trying to get her hand back,

Armaan: really last night you were the one saying me that I should not leave you ever , ever , and you were the one who was holding me whole night

Riddhima: armaan what did I said you

Armaan: well do you really want to knew what you actually said , just think twice over that riddhima maybe you wont be able to hear that

Riddhima: armaan please stop making riddles with me please tell me its ok I want to hear

Armaan: Well in that case just keep on guessing what you must have said

Saying so armaan got up of the bed and then again bending towards riddhima

Armaan: and yes I wont ever leave you even after you feel or not even feel something  for me

Last two words of armaan were mere whisper very near riddhima ears and armaan even gave a slight kiss on her earlobes and then he stood straight and left

Leaving first a confused and now a shocked riddhima

"oh god have I said something regarding what I am now a days thinking about him , oh god no this cant be true I should have not done that" said riddhima

The whole day riddhima didn't went anywhere , actually she didn't dared facing anyone specially armaan she was so much tensed to face him right now

Next day

Nupur and gunjan were out together so they decided to have lunch together so they decided to call all three boys along with riddhima as well cause she was still in her house

Riddhima also got back a lot to her normal self , when she got a call from nupur to meet her fast in the restaurant , and that mayank armaan and samrat also coming there from office

Riddhima got ready and parked her car in the parking lot, she was moving by soon she saw nupur and gunjan standing on the entrance of a restaurant , she even saw mayank , armaan and samrat coming towards her from back , they also parked there car and were coming towards entrance

Riddhima stopped at the place and was waiting for the boys the there ,

Riddhima: come fast how slowly you guys walk , come

Riddhima was standing facing the boys when suddenly a car came and stood on her back before she can understand anything someone pulled her inside that car , it was the same car which earlier as well attacked riddhima

Mayank armaan and samrat rushed towards riddhima for her rescue , but it was too late till that time the car went ahead and rushed on high speed on the road, armaan and mayank rushed behind the car

Riddhima was screaming they can hear that she sneaked her hand out of the window for help but till that time the car went far ahead

Samrat on the other side rushed and got their car and armaan and mayank immediately sat in that and followed that car , which was gone pretty far ahead from them still they were trying chasing that car

While here on the other side ,

In the car , riddhima was shocked

Riddhima: who are you leave me , why you took me here listen if you think you will easily escape like this then you are wrong my brother and friend won't leave you

Guy said: well before that  I will take my revenge

And riddhima was shocked to see the guy it was Abhimanyu [guys you all guessed right]

Riddhima: abhimanyu you,  what are you doing here and you tried to kill me earlier as well but why

Abhimanyu: why, really you want to knew why,  riddhima, what have  I done with you just tell me I was just trying on you cause you were rich and when you got to knew that you slapped me and left over that was over then , but then you took your revenge , you destroyed me , you destroyed everything I had, cause of you I got bankrupt I have nothing left with me , cause of you I am destroyed and you are here living happily destroying me now I will take my revenge with you first I will destroy you and then you are going to die

Riddhima: you must have had some confusion I didn't did anything, I never took any revenge from you, I also left from London after that incident and never came back there

Abhimanyu: and you want me to believe you in that case the Sharma and Singhania industry were responsible for me going bankrupt and still you want me to believe you

Soon the car stopped at some corner , it was a very deserted place very near jungle no one come at this place much

Abhimanyu literally dragging riddhima out of the car to a corner there and thronging her  down on the floor there

Abhimanyu: today you will realize what a revenge is actually called first before killing you I will teach you a lesson on how to destroy someone dignity

ok thats all for now

precap: well armaan riddhima together in a jungle forced to spend night alone  ...and much more 

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 19 on page 78

PART 20

recap: riddhima little confession about her feelings for armaan in her drunken state ,
and then someone kidnapping riddhima in a car

While here on the other side ,

In the car , riddhima was shocked

Riddhima: who are you leave me , why you took me here listen if you think you will easily escape like this then you are wrong my brother and friend won't leave you

Guy said: well before that  I will take my revenge

And riddhima was shocked to see the guy it was Abhimanyu [guys you all guessed right]

Riddhima: abhimanyu you,  what are you doing here and you tried to kill me earlier as well but why

Abhimanyu: why, really you want to knew why,  riddhima, what have  I done with you just tell me I was just trying on you cause you were rich and when you got to knew that you slapped me and left over that was over then , but then you took your revenge , you destroyed me , you destroyed everything I had, cause of you I got bankrupt I have nothing left with me , cause of you I am destroyed and you are here living happily destroying me now I will take my revenge with you first I will destroy you and then you are going to die

Riddhima: you must have had some confusion I didn't did anything, I never took any revenge from you, I also left from London after that incident and never came back there

Abhimanyu: and you want me to believe you in that case the Singhania industry were responsible for me going bankrupt and still you want me to believe you

Soon the car stopped at some corner , it was a very deserted place very near jungle no one come at this place much

Abhimanyu literally dragging riddhima out of the car to a corner there and thronging her  down on the floor there

Abhimanyu: today you will realize what a revenge is actually called first before killing you I will teach you a lesson on how to destroy someone dignity

Riddhima tried escaping but no use

Riddhima: please let me go please I swear I didn't did anything ,listen just leave m I swear I will give you whatever you want you want money  I will give you as much money you want just let me go

But no use abhimanyu  came near riddhima he tried snatching her clothes away his aim was to first physically abuse her and then kill her

Riddhima: please leave me  I am telling you the truth I didn't did anything

Abhimanyu slapped riddhima , and she was crying hard , abhimanyu hold riddhima by her hairs and trying getting close to her in anger

as he was getting close he was forcefully pushed away ,with great force away from riddhima

actually armaan mayank and samrat came by that time following them

riddhima: armaan, armaan thank god you came, armaan I didn't , please save me

armaan: shhh riddhima , relax now we are here nothing will happen to you  relax

armaan hugging her and caressing her to make her calm

while here on the other hand abhimanyu getting really nice beating from mayank and samrat till that time

soon he fall on the ground almost unconscious

while here mayank and samrat to came near riddhima

mayank: riddhima are u ok god u are hurt

Mayank cleaning little blood on her face and then hugging her tight

Mayank: thank god u are fine

Soon nupur and gunjan to arrived there

Getting near riddhima

Nupur: riddhima are you fine and what happened who was this man

And after seeing the face

Nupur: oh god riddhima isn't this guy that abhimanyu , what the hell is he doing here and you ok 

Riddhima: nupur thank god you are here

Riddhima went towards her hugging nupur

Mayank: who is this man riddhima , do you both knew him

Riddhima: yes mayank actually he I met him in London and then I came to knew he was a cheat just after my money but I never knew he will come here and why is he trying to kill me

As they all were just talking riddhima and nupur one side standing together , while armaan , samrat and mayank standing on a bit distance opposite them as that abhimanyu was lying unconscious in the middle

Actually he was not he was just acting being unconscious and the moment he got chance , he immediately got hold of the pistol he bought with him

soon in fight he falled down on the ground

and riddhima standing in one corner ,

[the place where they were was a bit heighten area and on it back it was deep jungle , they were standing on a cliff top and riddhima was standing on one corner]

while mayank samrat gunjan and nupur were on the other side and armaan and abhimanyu were fighting

soon in between fight abhimanyu once pushed armaan with such great force that he got hit with riddhima who was on his back and they both falled down , together

they both were not able to get balanced and resulting they falling down together the cliff

rolling and rolling falling down deep in the jungle

armaan hugging riddhima tightly in order to save her from getting hurt with the bushes and trees and other small stones

here on the other side , soon armaan and riddhima got invisible

mayank rushed to the point from where they both falled and he also was about to jump

samrat: no mayak stop listen you cant jump from here stop

mayank: leave me samrat , riddhima and armaan i have to get to them i want them to be save leave

nupur: samrat is right mayank jumping from here wont be of any use already we dont knew how much deep this is and how much you can get hurt in this its better we call the cops and the rescue team they will search from them and we will go there by that root

mayank : riddhima , armaan

here his voice loud echoing in all around

while after few minutes

we see in the deep jungle , somewhere ,

armaan and riddhima unconscious lying holding each other tight

armaan gained a little conscious and with the movement riddhima also got up

armaan: oh god riddhima , riddhima are you ok

riddhima: ya yes i am fine , i am , where are we, oh yes we were falling , oh god , armaan your arms they are badly hurt

said riddhima holding armaan arms as they were rolling down armaan holding her tightly in his arms resulting all the bushes few small trees and little stones hitting him , his arms was filled with small small bruises , to his good luck none of them was deep cut

riddhima immediately cleaning them with her hand ,

while here armaan just looking at her for a while , as before this he was to scared for a movement he thought he lost her when abhimanyu aimed gun on her head

armaan immediately hugged her tight

armaan: thank god you are fine , i was so scared

riddhima: yes i am fine all thanks to you, you saved me and later as well you saved me from getting hurt

armaan: god i never thought we will fall this deep , this valley is surely deep

riddhima: we need some water to clean all this, do you knew some place nearby

armaan: yes offcourse i often visit this deep jungle for morning walk i knew that all [said armaan sarcastically]

riddhima: morning walk really i thought you visit here at night times you knew to have some wild romancing with the wild animals here

armaan: yes really you knew your jokes are like you irritating and of no use

riddhima: well in that case who actually started with them is more irritating , ok now reserve your chit chat for later on first lets get some help , maybe there must be someone here around

armaan: yes i am sure someone must have build some 5 star hotel in here , knowing that all the people who will fall from here needs to get in there

riddhima: stop passing that irritating comments of yours and lets go come armaan we have to find some way out here

soon they both started walking in the jungle

riddhima: can you find anything around

armaan: except for few more trees and another roll of bushes and then trees and blue sky on the top well nothing much more

riddhima: ok ok i am getting your point , i think we can go right side maybe there we have something

armaan: ok fine

riddhima: armaan you didnt asked me any question you dont want to knew anything

armaan: no i also thought that left side is more deep so right side moving is better

riddhima: what, oh no i am not talking about this, that person i mean what all happened and that abhimanyu

armaan: oh that its ok , i dont need to knew more as i knew as much as i want to knew about this

riddhima: you already knew about all this , i mean who told you , nupur no nupur cant tell you , gunjan i knew that she can never keep secrets

armaan: relax riddhima stop cursing the poor two girls they didnt told me about this

riddhima: then how did you knew this armaan

armaan: oh so you really dont remember you told me that

riddhima: what i told you , when

armaan: well forget that riddhima

riddhima: no no i need to knew , when i told you , i didnt stop kidding armaan please tell me

armaan: why would i lie to you riddhima seriously you told me that night after gunjan party

riddhima: that night , really, i told you when i was drunk , oh god

armaan: yes oh god, you were a mess being drunk

riddhima: really armaan i seriously told you then why didnt you cross question about that , you already knew that and still you never asked me anything

armaan: it wasnt required to ask anything ahead as i got to knew everything that i wanted to knew that time only [said armaan remembering what else and whatever riddhima said him]

riddhima: armaan i am seriously not getting anything please be clear what i said you

armaan: well nothing that much which you should regret of telling me or that i should have not known ,i came to knew excatly all that things that i actually was to hear and i actually wanted to hear as well specially about me [said with a wink]

while here dont knew what stopped her , but riddhima didnt wanted to talk ahead about this or to hear anything more than this ,

so she just kept on moving ahead and didnt said a word

"god what i said him , armaan was behaving different since that day he said the same that i feel something for him or anything like that , that means i told him that , god thats to embarrassing what will he think of me , i am his best friend, and  i am ruining all this like this , i should not feel that way with him , this might effect our friendship and armaan , oh god he , yes i am not even his type of girl , then why will he think that way for me, i am not his choice" riddhima thinking about all this walking by ,

while here armaan smiling walking behind her, yes he knew what all she must be thinking but she didn't knew that i feel more then what she feel for her , and that she is the only for him , only one of his type and will be forever , he don't want anyone other than her

soon they heard little water running around

riddhima: armaan this voice is of water running, maybe there is some river nearby

they kept on walking and they reached in the middle of few bushes , it was not excatly a river , but a small passage of water flowing on , maybe water coming from above going down more deep

armaan: oh wow , what a river but doesn't you feel the size of it is is little small [he said sarcastically]

riddhima: oh please now stop passing on your great comments whatever it is atleast we got some water in middle of this jungle come let me clean your wounds first

said riddhima , and taking some water in her hands she cleaned armaan arms, while armaan looking over just her face

riddhima: i need some cloth to tie your hand , give me your handkerchief

armaan: its ok i am fine

riddhima: no you are not these cuts are little deep if not covered properly it can cause infection just give me the cloth

and taking cloth from armaan , riddhima tied it well on his arm

riddhima: its fine now but your other hand is also hurt we need another cloth

armaan: what ok i didnt knew we are going to fall in the jungle and i needed bandage otherwise i would have surely kept two handkerchief with me today

riddhima: very funny stop your poor jokes for a while ok , hmm , ok your sleeves that can work well for this , wait i will torn a little sleeves of your shirt and tie with it

and she torn a little piece of armaan's shirt and tied it on his hand

armaan: well in such cases in movies normally girls torn there dresses and you knew that sari and all to do bandage not take it from mens shirt

riddhima: well to your bad luck like that actors in the movie i am probably not wearing any sari or ladies suit from which i can take a piece i am myself wearing a t shirt and jeans so your bad luck, i cant tear a piece in this

armaan: oh  really my bad luck

said armaan with a wink

riddhima: ok now your wounds look fine , what shall we do now

[she just said it to avoid armaan gaze that was badly disturbing her right now, first his cheeky comments and his different gaze on her was cause dangerous effect on her]

armaan: we can do anything you want riddhima

[armaan said again one more cheeky line, and riddhima was mentally kicking herself for asking a question like this , but still never expected this kind of reply, she still thinking , taken a back by armaan words kept on moving back and back and suddenly lost balance and fallen back ,
it was so instant that none of the two realized and riddhima fall back in water]

riddhima: oh no , god my clothes

armaan: riddhima are you ok , get up afre you hurt

riddhima: no , i am fine just my clothes they are all wet , god , but its ok this will get dry in a little time

armaan: you sure

riddhima: yes i am fine , come lets move ahead , we have to get out of here soon i want to go home

it was getting late evening ,

mayank , samrat along with few police mans and some local jungle boys searching for armaan and riddhima , in the position where they must have fallen

but no luck as by road and walking the place where riddhima and armaan were was too far away ,

samrat: i just hope armaan and riddhima are fine , hope we get near them soon

mayank: they must be fine samrat i am sure they are fine

samrat: yes i knew that mayank , but you knew its getting night and dark and these officers are saying we have to wait for few hours here only till it gets dawn , as they cant get the right directions in darkness

mayank: no samrat i cant wait here i will go ahead my riddhima and armaan must need me there

samrat: yes i knew that mayank even i dont want to wait here , but seriously we dont have any other options as we dont knew any route ahead, we have to wait till dawn

they dont have any other option but have to wait there only

armaan and riddhima

they were moving in the direction they have no idea , but now it was getting late in night it was getting dark around ,

armaan: i dont think it is safe for us to move ahead right now, its completely dark all around and nothing is visible here

riddhima: yes i also think so but what to do now

armaan: are you really ok riddhima i mean you dont sound fine

riddhima: yes i am fine armaan i think i am too tired to walk

armaan: but you dont look fine are you feeling cold , you are shivering riddhima, your clothes are wet and this place is getting cold

riddhima: its ok armaan we should look around for a safe place to stop

but her condition was getting worsed , she was shivering badly,

soon she started falling back , and armaan like always holding her from falling back

armaan: riddhima  oh god you ok you are having high fever

but here riddhima was getting unconscious she was having high temperature due to getting cold , she was getting weak shivering

armaan: oh no riddhima i am so sorry i should have checked on you earlier maybe we should have let your clothes get dry earlier riddhima are you listening to me riddhima

but no use she was not in a state to hear at all ,

armaan picked her in his arms

and kept moving for some shelter or safe place to there luck he got few dry bushes kept on one side , in nice shelter of few trees

[i knew normally in fiction we get some small hut or house in the middle of the jungle for our heroes, but getting practical nothing like this is ever available in the middles of jungle , so let it be the way it is]

armaan keeping her safely in one side,  making a little cozy bed of the soft bushes, and making her lye on that ,

he started rubbing her hands and foots to get her state normal , but her condition was getting worse , maybe with all that kidnapping and then falling down and then walking in the jungle her condition have got really worse

armaan: riddhima , riddhima please talk with me are you ok , riddhima , look your clothes are wet we need to change riddhima

but she was to just shivering her eyes close she didn't responded much

armaan: i think i have to do this myself but , i cant let her condition get worse if she dont get rid of these clothes her condition will get more worst

finding no other option armaan removed his own shirt and getting no other option he covered riddhima with that and side by side removing her shirt,  keeping very much sure none of her body part get exposed , he very hesitantly undressed her wet clothes and with close eyes himself , made her wear his shirt,

now atleast she was there wearing something dry , still her condition was worst she was still shivering maybe due to weakness

armaan continuously rubbing her back over from his shirt that she was wearing , ribbing her hands and foots to get her warm but that was not that effective

armaan: riddhima , please get up , her condition is not getting stable , if it will go like this then she wont be able to survive for night , no i cant let anything happen to her , i wont let anything to her

armaan tried all the source and now nothing was left , having no other option around he dont knew what to do , he had only one last option left

armaan: i cant let anything happen to you riddhima please forgave me for this, i dont have any other option left if you wont get heat now then your condition will get worse i am sorry

with no other option left , armaan removed his undershirt as his shirt was already with riddhima she was wearing that
and he getting near her very near lying by her side hugging her tightly near his body , he knew at this time and in the middle of the jungle he have no other option other than warming her up with his body heat that was his last option

he very hesitantly hugging her from back tightly and rubbing her back to warm her up

armaan: i am sorry riddhima i didnt wanted to do this but i have to save you , i will always love you riddhima

kissing her forehead a little he hugging her tightly and continuously rubbing her back to warm her, entangling her legs with his to get them warm completely tied to her to give her warmness of his body

soon he found her shivering level getting low , after like an hour or so she was relaxing comfortably but still he was holding her tight , just holding her , rubbing her back a little and looking at her face only her face which was calming with the passing of time ,

soon after sometime armaan also dozed off, 

and we see a sweet couple resting in each other arms just with a gap of a very thin piece of cloth in the middle of the two , his shirt

and the sun rays little light hitting the couple sleeping peacefully

unknown what storm these rays going to get in this best friend and very much in love couple life

ok thats all for now 

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
Smrikta992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovd ur update..
Nd its awsome..
Thnks for pm
Nd wish u a very happy new year..
jiyaa_m thumbnail
wow they will caught kya cant wait to read more 
attraction.101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2