Devil's Den, Too many Fathers Spoil The Baby,

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
How to become a good father in 10 ways

1,Avoid CON and kisses, else baby will learn all this even before birth...🤣🤣

2, Become Juru ka gulaam to baby's mom....and dont show any interest for your business...prefer your mittings over baby

3, Do Hoo Haa with mosquitoes and other insects to kill them, so that they cant harm baby or momma...
🤣🤣

4,keep a silly smile on your face to add the fun element in baby's mom's life...

5, Use latest technologies to search baby's naam...

6, Your opinion about the baby's gender should always differ from mom's opinion, if she says , she want a baby boy.. say you want a gal.. and if she says she wants a baby gal.. say you want boy.. warna she'll think you care about the baby...

7, Buy a world's costliest Kulfi for your baby,,,and arrange a hoshiyaar pur mela at your place only.. so that baby and mom can eat the unhygienic food when ever they want.. (to show off your money..😉)

8, take yoga cum baby sitting classes to impress your pregnant wife...

9, Eat "Aaloo de prathay" instead of Pasta to become a "punjaab da sher" for baby, so in future baby can enjoy the zoo at home only...

10,last but not the least,Do baby jaap 24/7,,,,to to make momma sure that you love baby very much..

Note: if you find it difficult then give up... because Papa ban'na itna aasan nahi.."who bhi bina Mehnat (CON) kiye"
🤣🤣🤣

ok now lets talk about the episode..

1, we laughed so much on the song but let me tell you it was hot if you watch it as mute.. or play some romantic song as BG...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tell me when were they shown such close on a bed??? it was HAWT..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣sorry...

2, Aaaloo tikki scene was cute.. really cute.. geet taking full advantage of her rich hubby....
🤣🤣 now toh its confirmed.. my hubby will be a billionaire like MSK bhale bewakoof ho,,,
bhale CON se zyada Hoo Haa kare,
Bhale Elephant ko L-Phant bulaye, bhale,
meeting ki jagah mitting pe jae..
but HE SHOULD BE A BILLIONAIRE .....HAAN...🤣
🤣🤣
🤣

3, and what was the fight btw manager and labour union??
🤣🤣🤣🤣 they were not listening to anyone but as soon as MSK got hurt and they made a bharta of wanna be Manager.. they were all calmed down??🤣🤣🤣🤣..but maan's absence was very well justified

4, A stupendous performance by DD... 👏👏👏... this gal never fails to surprise me with her acting skills..😳

About the baby issue...

1,guys let the cvs do what they want to do with the baby... let it come if they want baby to born and let him go if cvs want an MC.. remember they are the creatives of the show , and know better than us about their serial.. our threats  will only  kill the sketch weaving  into their mind..

2, I am sure nothing will happen to baby... as this track is not well developed yet ... so just chill.. they only want deva to feel the pain for his baby... this accident will wake a soya hua papa into that devil.. which will turn him an even bigger devil. as a women becomes a mother only when she becomes pregnant,, but a guy becomes a father when he sees his baby or carries him in his arms.. so this accident will give a win/loss situation to deva.. and dev only handle this issue alone ... as it will take 6 hours for maan to get back to Delhi.

3, now what will happen if baby dies... tell me?? is it an end of maaneet's life??? they will cry for a week and then 2 months ka leap.. to show every thing is fine... and if you want a baby then you can  trust maan for it na??? i mean its difficult to trust him but we have to.. when he'll see his GITH missing baby.. he'll make her pregnant again.. HAAN.. maan will do that..

Chahe kitni bhi mehnat karni padi,,
🤣🤣
chahe, Nacoool, Adi, maanish ka dil todna pade,🤣🤣
chahe jitna bhi paseena bhana pade... 🤣🤣

but  "maan kabhi bhi apni GITH ko Khali pait nahi rehna dega."🤣🤣🤣

PS: if you are thinking why i am so calm in such a dukhi situation.. then let me tell you.. i've watched uttaran for like 1 and a half year...

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
The Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light!Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES
Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796
Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone!!

The song sequence that was shown in the pre-cap the day before, had me in fits of laughter...but the final product was not so bad. Still, a suggestion, never make Maan and Geet lip-snyc. 🤣

Maan-Geet-Baby - are an adorable trio...even if you can't see the baby. It definitely has an impact on their lives and happiness. It also brings them together in an unique way.

Maan and Geet's bickering is always fun to watch. Their little tiff with the music was funny and cute.

Maan brings all the road-side stalls home for his Geet - All you can do is love this guy more and more. His love for Geet is unmatchable and that makes you fall in love with him. Hard on the outside, soft on the inside, a balance. I'm glad though, that only Geet can see the true Maan Singh Khurana, she sees all sides of him. The way Maan loves Geet's baby is truly admirable. Anyone would envy Maan and Geet's love for each other.

Geet's accident - It was very dramatic. Really made me nervous. DD was awesome in the scene. I know the baby is not going anywhere now. This was mostly for Dev to come to the rescue and realize that even though it is his child biologically, he can never call it his own. It'll bring in some hatred for his brother and possibly make him evil. He may want his child, he can try to get it, doesn't necessarily mean he will. Dev should burn in the fire he ignited himself, when he decided to rape Geet (I hope I did not offend anyone by calling it rape..but that is what it is). Dev, should be a grey character, because his redemption track has brought on sympathy for him, which he does not deserve. Why should Daadima or Annie forgive and feel for him? Why should they disregard Maan and Geet's feelings for Dev? I also did not like the fact that Daadima keeps pushing Dev in Maan and Geet's face. First she emotionally blackmails them to keep Dev in the house, then she begs Maan to give a job to Dev at KC. That is not fair to Maan and Geet. But, the writers have something planned for Dev and he needs to remain close to Maan and Geet. Daadima was the catalyst used to bring Dev back. All I hope is, whatever the story is, Dev cannot under any circumstances be forgiven by them. Dev is Geet's biggest offender and she deserves justice. 

A point I would like to bring up is, Geet no longer owes Dev anything for the blood he gave Maan. Why? They allowed him to live in their home and gave him a job. More importantly, they gave him a second chance he did not deserve under any circumstances. That is enough.

The baby - I will not argue if the baby should stay or go...it's getting redundant. I wish the CV's would stop playing around so much with it and come to some sort of decision. Maybe they are testing the waters to see how fans react every time they give us a false alarm with the baby. That will not help them because the fans are very much divided on the issue. First of all, the baby track was butchered so heavily because of the illogical progression regarding it. That did not help the audience connect to the track. Miscarriage or to keep the baby, both options are available to give the track a logical ending. Instead of toying with it to get more annoyed viewers, it is better to make a decision on their own by considering how they can progress the story with or without baby.

Last but not least, please try to bring Naintara back.

Overall - Episode was good.
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the episode.

Singing part was funny but still better than I expected. DD did an excellent job in the lip syncing, GC not as well.  But it was cute. 😳

late-night cravings scene was well done. It was adorable. And Maan knows that Geet is using the baby to emotionally blackmail him, but he lets her do that anyway. 😆

Tha labor strike and Maan's absence is well justified.

The falling scene was very dramatic and painful to watch. DD acted well in it. The way she was crying in pain and was screaming for Maan was heart breaking. Maan needs to be with his wife soon, poor Geet 😒  Baby is not going anywhere, so I'm not going to freak myself out.

I guess the whole point of this fall sequence is for Dev to realize any his feelings he might have for the baby. This concern will turn him to his dark side. Maan on the other hand will go to extremes to protect what's his: Geet and their baby.

Pre-cap: Interesting. He is hours away from home so imagine the torture he will go through when he finds out about Geet's fall. Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
A scary episode, but I like today's episode, it's full of suspence and good news yeh hai ke no AA 😆

But I would feel really bad if the MC happenes 😭

But I must say the CVs sucessed on keeping suspence and throwing questions in viewers mind, ke Will the child survive? Will Maan feel guilty? Will Maan or Geet forgive Dev? If so, Would this lead to misunderstanding? So I think with or without MC, Dev's character can still be as strong, but I agree the child is so important it's a sign for victory for both Geet and Maan, so it should not die.......

The song for the a change, thought it's funny moments, but it was also nice moments, first time seeing Geet after marriage so close to Maan on the bed, so much khushi usually follow by gham on drama 😭

What I like about the new team, they don't keep dragging, they r moving fast and they r making the episode worth watching, I like the episode.......

I would not think ke Geet would blame Maan for anything, but it's Maan himself who might go through guilt process, since he left Geet at night for some work, he might blame himself for being careless according to his POV and again he might feel so frustrated not only coz of that, but coz of Dev whom he hates most did mange to arrange the ambulance, etc....... for Geet, this would increase insecurity........

I had this question in mind ke why Daadi was standing as showpiece and didn't run to Geet and help her, but in such situation we normally don't know how to react, it's a sudden situation.......

Maan already proved that he can be a good father, he cares for each and everything Geet needs, it proves in today's episode with the tikka food he arranged for her, it was so touching.......

Over all, I liked today's episode a lots and I am giving it 10/10

PS. But I feel frustrated that the CVs r keeping on playing on the child card and scary viewers, it's highly the time to do something about this......

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Even thought the episode was sad, but I must say the episode was so powerful, all were super, being it Maan, Geet, Daadi, Dev, Adi, even the workers, I felt every and each scene was so powerful, I am so happy for the new team, for giving such powerful scenes, it has been like ages since we saw such in Geet, I think this bring the old flavour of Geet back.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
-----------
Precap was Damn hilarious Yesterday but then the Original sequnce was cute especially the Lap scene was shoo adorable,then the heads touching..😳So I liked it..

Aloo-Tikki Cravings🤣and Maan culd only think of Adi Haiyeeee Isse kehte hai pyaar Din raat ADI ADI ADI ADI..

Geet's Accident: OMG Daadi being too over-dramatic Gawshh tht was pathetic..Daadi was being so melodramatic..but DD outdoen herself Completely⭐️She was outstanding the pain can make anyone shreik with Fear..👏👏Stupid Dev Hua Kaise he is asking endless questions instead of calling the ambulance..and Geet was screaming MAAN MAAN😭😭😭...The Scene was so amazing just bcoz DD acted soo well..The Black and white affects were annoying bcoz tehy were used again and again..
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail

This is Jyoti Posting her Take😆😛

I Loved the Episode today and I feel this was the best episode of this week as today I found the right balance between Romance,baby-talk,drama element and unpredictability factor in one episode👍🏼..Also loved the transition of the scenes and the way slowly the scene changed from a happy environment to a environment filled with suspense,drama ,pain and emotions 👏...

DD was phenomenal today and GC was no less⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Coming to the first scene and the song picturisation...well I was skeptical initially with the choice of a 1960s ka song😳..but I thought the execution of the whole song was quite good👍🏼 ...they had given some beautiful moments to Maaneet in the song like Geet resting her head on MSK's chest...or both tickling each other's nose in Kuch kuch hota hai style or MSK resting his head on Geet's lap and then Geet kissing her forehead😳😳😳...This is what I meant when I kept saying that CVs need to balance out romance+baby-talks in an episode and thats what I saw in the song today..there was romance between the two like a typical husband-wife and at the same time they were singing the song for the baby😳;Also the best part about the whole execution of this scene was that they played the song on radio and then made the actors lip sync to it..so it din't look too OTT😊...DD was quite good with the lip-sync...mayb GC was a bit off with the lip-sync part🤔 but both were very good with their expressions in the song😃....

Geet's food craving in the middle of the night was a very cute scene and I loved the way MSK jumped on the bed asking her if she is hving labour pain🤣🤣🤣🤣...GurTi rocked in this scene👏 and not to forget even Adi was too good here when MSK called him at midnight asking him for aloo-chaat😆😆...But I wonder why was Adi sleeping on the sofa😳;I guess our gareeb PH and the channel couldn't even afford a bed for the supporting characters😭;Anyways overall I liked the scene for its freshness and the natural performance of GurTi as well as Adi👍🏼....

After seeing the spoiler pics yesterday, I always wondered whether Geet ka sudden fall in the house and MSK ka absense at the same time will b properly justified or not🤔;But I m totally satisfied with the scene and justification of MSK's absense today😃;Geet fell from the staircase not because of her own fault but because she was concerned about MSK when she heard that noise on her mobile...so here at least fans or viewers will not start attacking Geet for her fall😃

I know many r irritated with the overdramatic black and white effect in the scene and the way Geet falls on her stomach.....but its a typical thing in daily soaps to create impact and I feel they did hit the target today...for the first time I saw my Sasuma jumped on her seat when Geet fell....I saw my whole house going numb...so well pain sells in market😊

I know many hv also issues about why this MC-Scare card is played again and again ..Well Earlier when they played the Baby-MC-Scare-card it was unwanted....but today when they played it, its needed😊...because to make Dev develop feelings for the baby as the biological father,he needed this jolt which he got today.....From here on the whole insecurity will begin to show between both the fathers for the baby and that can b a good gripping track...

Another issue which many had is why Dev comes to the rescue of Geet and why not the servants of the house😆 ..Well we need to understand that.Logic+Drama can't happen in daily soap😆...if servants would hv taken Geet to the hospital...then Dev character ka show mein kya kaam ??😆..tell me ?😃He is brought in the picture to develop a track between Maan-Geet-Dev,...right ?...so they need to use him in such situations na😊

Another issue which many had is that they felt the episode was predictable but I disagree today that it was predictable...I tell u why...😛

1)We expected Maaneet to sing the song...but instead it was played on radio which made the scene cute and not silly😃

2)Did we expect that MSK will get stuck up in workers ka fight when this accident will happen ?

3)The whole Aloo-tikki stall for Geet is arranged by Dev or MSK ??..Is it clear ??😈...Because MSK looked busy there with the workers..so mayb its done by Dev...😉,..they hv not really shown to the viewers about who arranged that aloo-tikki ka stall....Geet only assumed that its done by MSK but before she could speak to MSK,the whole incident happens...so its not clear who arranged the stall and lets not forget Khurana brothers r grt in their stalking skills😆 ..so mayb Dev overheard last night about Geet's food craving thanks to his stalking skills😆😛 and he only arranged it in the morning😉😛

4)Do we know MC happening or not ...we r all speculating..right ?..I don't want to give my own views about MC here....for once I want CVs to do whatever they feel is good for the future story here😊

So above points made the episode unpredictable today😊 and thats why I liked it😃...

Also I m glad that MSK once again proved that when it comes to his business or other issues he is still the MSK we know;Loved the way he managed the workers in the end with his final decision👍🏼...yes I know in the beginning he himself got stuck up between the workers and their manager ka fight and we might argue that its not the MSK we know since he took  time to take his decision and even took a beating there but then again if u think from a story POV then MSK had to take that initial beating or else how Geet ka accident can happen on the other side...she panicked hearing MSK ka name from Adi's mouth in a worried tone and only then her fall happened na ...so story ko progress karna hai toh characters ke saath kuch liberties lena padta hai😊..Bas CVs need to make sure that these small liberties for the story development should not ruin the characters completely😊....A proper balance is always important everywhere..manipulate the characters as per the situation ,but don't completely kill their main essense😊....thats why later I loved how eventually MSK managed the situation and got victory over the workers....so CVs made sure that MSK doesn't loose his marbles completely in the scene 👏...

DD was as usual phenomenal today in showing her pain after the dramatic fall👍🏼;My heart really went out to Geet today the way she kept screaming MSK's name even in extreme pain...awwwww😭😭😭;The scene left a real impact on me thanks to DD's awesome acting👏👏👏..yes overdramatic effects in that fall scene could hv been avoided but I understand those effects r necessary from a Trp POV,so I will not complain😆😳...

Precap looks interesting and it will b interesting to see MSK ka reaction once he realises that Dev took Geet to the hospital thus taking his responsibility in his absense😊But Whoever feels that Maaneet will forgive Dev for his sainthood will b called fruitllooops by me now😡😆,...This incident will actually make Dev evil because he will start feeling for the baby and so no way Maaneet r forgiving him 😃..so all chill maaro😃😆...

Episode Rating:9/10..Like I said it was a perfect blend of romance +baby-talk+ drama+ grt acting by all character👏👏...bas only thing missing now is Maaneet passion and I m sure CVs hv come out of Coma now after seeing Maaneet sizzle in their rival channel and contributing to their rival channel's Trps😃..So CVs if you'll want to save Star one ki doobti naiyya,then bring out the same Maaneet passion in GHSP too before its too late😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone

So...what's up?

err...what do i say?

I felt DD outdid herself today!
the impact of both the song sequence as well as the stair fall was excellently enacted by her..

she fell on her stomach- means complications.

*I'm NOT getting into it*

Well- the first scene was really touching..if only GC could have done it better..it felt awkward..DD felt natural..I dunno...or less awkward..LOL
But i LOVED the lap scene- had ALWAYS wanted to see it

The strike scene was something I didn't expect...nor did I expect the alloo chaat stall- was MAAN responsible for it?

I thought the whole thing made sense at least. 
Maan got hit by a stone..well..is it symbolic of further stones to come?

Maan says- ab jo main chahunga wahi hoga

And juxtaposed with what he'd never want to happen- Geet fallen and in hospi

I felt the fall scene was a tad too melodramatic..btu yes, the impact was there...

Obviously, it was her speed she was at and not the height from which she fell on her tummy that had impacted

I dunno what's going to happen- but it won't be tomorrow..probably on monday :)
I guess they will have to get the hubby to sign papers but maan isn't there so Dev will.
And then Dev will turn around....
but a v good impactful episode.

That's it!
Love to all
Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i didnt watch and i dont plant to watch till geet is all better and baby is ok 😳
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

Editors!!😡 aaaajaaaaaa bachoooooo u want me to write i ill.. brace urself.... aaj ya tho mera net jaayega.. ya phir tera sir!😈