Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he is trying to clean his mess guruji..he knows only one way though....glad archu is done suffering..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Jaanu , I got the basket ...thanks , I needed those vitamins ..

savita is indeed a very difficult case but Jaanu , it is Manav who has made her this way .He has spoiled her right from the begining ..Remember that gold necklace she demanded as dowry .....how manav said ' Aie likes to be happy " and just brushed away a dowry demand  ...
he created this demanding savita ....now he himself doesn't know what to do ....
It will be Archu who will have to sort out this mess..manav knows how to make the mess but doesn't know how to clean it ...

Very rightly said!! Those who sow the winds, reap the storm😳
@ bold
Manav messes up the floor n it is Archu who has 2 mop it n then b blamed as stupidly mahaan!!🀒
Same with Ajit n Vandu.
Rasika talks nonsense, Vandu get slapped. Now Ajit going his bad ways n the girl will b blamed as being manhoos. I read in a thread that this poor girl deserves wat she is getting

archanamanav thumbnail
you know there was article saying they were going to show vandita ajith love story..is this a love story?..πŸ€”..he slapping her..gambling.....
poor vandu..her good times are over i guess..i am sure she will be pregnant when ajith will be full time gambler..😡
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Bang on Usha!! This is wat will happen. I tell u Usha these ppl writing the script r sick n very sadistic. They always serve us half baked things n come up with twists n turns that they themselves dunno how 2 solve.
Imagine Dharmesh had a fan club earlier!!😲 Now he's a 1st class rascal with no regrets of wat he has done. Ajit the tiger is turning billi, slapping n gambling after being redeemed from a rapist.🀒

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
so whats the prediction for today?..savita going to jail..πŸ€”..she stole from the store other day..πŸ€“
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Nope no jail 4 Savita. I predict some drama bet mom n son.
Wat u predict?πŸ˜›

archanamanav thumbnail
she was supposed to take rest right..πŸ€”..well i also think she won't go to jail..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
But i was hoping 4 my prediction going kaput😈
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think she will  go to jail .She will make sure of it and all that in front of Manav .I think she forgot to pay for her  ticket .....

She is going to put guilt rips on Manav , really really strong ones ....That is her strongest fight back strategy ...
Manav will have to give in ..He loves his mother a lot ...but he is no match for her ...Serves him right .Why did he support her  even in wrong doings ...'
It would  be a good idea if savita wins and makes sure that at least for a few days he comes back on his own , minus his wife ....
Tha twill teach him a lesson ....but I think that will not happen  .He will bring her along too and then Archu will have to work hard to win the love of saasu maa back ..how predictable ..
I think she will help again with Vandita in trouble , just like last time ...probably this is what will melt savita ....she will realize that vandita also needs Archana , not just Manav .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
hmm..vandita sure will need some help....i think you are right about vandita guruji..i still don't know how archu can live in D's house..πŸ˜•