Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dewy i think Archu is just very insecure when it comes2 Manav. My God i find it strange every time he gets upset she says - u stop thinking that much everything will b alright!!
Wats that dammit!! If the guy is angry let him b n loosen up a bit why being alarmed n on his back all the time as if his heart will fail at any moment? It is Manohar who is a heart patient not our hale n healthy Manny boyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think poor fellow was recovering from his heart break ...πŸ₯Ί about Jhalak that is ...But I am sure he feels much relieved now that this story about rigging and betting is out in the open ...I just want him to know that his fans did vote for him
Tanyaz thumbnail
Archu takes Manav as if he is her baby ...
her most fav job is feeding him with her hands ...

But how come she never kisses him , only he kisses her and she never pays him a compliment ...I have yet to hear Archu ever  saying to manav that he is looking good ...
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Tannu di! Hope ur feeling ok now :).

Ok girlies gtg now. See ya later.
Tanyaz thumbnail
I have to  go too ....will be back now to open the daily threads .....the laundry room is overflowing with clothes ...Two days I go sick and all this to do now ....

and I still am not  that well ....πŸ€”
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anki was on fb..ahe anwered a lot of people..but she said she doesn't want to talk about aaj tak news report..
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

She is terrified of loosing him , that's for sure ..I also don't think there is anything he can do that will make her angry ....definitely nothing to do with her ..she might get angry at him for hurting himself and staying away from his mother .....all for her .She will soon start feelign guilty that she is the reason for Manav and savita's unhappiness...when manav will see his mother goign to prson he will be devastated and Archu will break to see him like this ..She will blame herself ..

Hello Tany di 😊How r u? Did u get the basket of fruits i sent u in previous SOTD?πŸ˜ƒ
Oh Archu will defo b very miserable seeing Manav so dejected after Savita goes 2 jail. My goodness this woman is just the limit. So much ego!! N wat is she wanting 2 prove by creating that scene? Her sickness apart, Savita is just an expert in making ppl feeling guilty!!
U know Di my uncle is a unique child n his mother stays with him n his wife n children n they keep her so happy but my goodness sometimes she does things that r unbelievable. Example: She goes 2 the shop n when her DIL proposes 2 carry her bag she refuses n tell her 2 go she'll come later n once the latter turns her back she calls 4 a guy on a bicycle n asks him with a dukhi atma look - plz carry this bag 4 me till my house🀒 How do u explain this action if not plain nastiness!!

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Tanyadi...how r u feeling now?read you got sinus probs :( my mom has the same πŸ˜’ hope u feel better

@sreedi loll@manav being a heart patient so true she really calms him like dat only but i really got impressed yes'day wen Archu was dere in D's house.she immediately ran dere even though her own sis is facing so much problems..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Jaanu , I got the basket ...thanks , I needed those vitamins ..
savita is indeed a very difficult case but Jaanu , it is Manav who has made her this way .He has spoiled her right from the begining ..Remember that gold necklace she demanded as dowry .....how manav said ' Aie likes to be happy " and just brushed away a dowry demand  ...
he created this demanding savita ....now he himself doesn't know what to do ....
It will be Archu who will have to sort out this mess..manav knows how to make the mess but doesn't know how to clean it ...
omshreejaanu thumbnail

@sreedi loll@manav being a heart patient so true she really calms him like dat only but i really got impressed yes'day wen Archu was dere in D's house.she immediately ran dere even though her own sis is facing so much problems..
[/QUOTE]
Hi Gene😊
Jahan Manav wahan Archana!!
Manav patient needs doc Archana in such situations.We all know how risky it is 4 Manav's heart with Savita in the vicinity. Wat if his BP gets high n his heart beats accelerate with the tension he'll get from his mom? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†