Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I think something big will happen ..
Either savit getting really sick or maybe sachu in some trouble because of savita's forgetting ...
That is when manav will decide enough is enough  and he will forget about the problem and will just come back to his  house ...

But he will bring his wife along as well.....

savita will get furious first but somehow manav will have his way ....He will keep Archana with him this  time .I don't think  this is one issue where he will compromise ..before I thought that he will but after seeing him yesterday ...I don't think he will give in on this ...Archana will be with him no matter what ...

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tany di u r really gud with ur prediction๐Ÿ˜Š I think u r right. But u know wat!! I'm fed up of Savita, her guilt grips, her sickness n hungama.
Now i want this lady 2 have his son bak n let ArMan stay away from each other 4 some time. Let her c her son miserable with her n Manav too shud learn his lessons. U spoil her now bhuk do!!

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey..teacher..she won't feel bad for manav..for not having archu..never ever it will happen..she was very happy when he was marrying shravani..๐Ÿค”
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i know but u c Archana will always b tagged mahaan n great n many ppl will bash her  when Cvs will try 2 portray an evil Savita n i'll feel bad๐Ÿ˜ญ
Why r ArMan blamed 4 their mahaanta/goodness but Cvs r blamed 4 other characters evilness?๐Ÿ˜• I fail 2 understand.
So let the son-beta deal with each other n eat the khichri they cooked
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ arre , i blame the CVs for everything ...๐Ÿ˜†
I hate their strategy of propping up one character to show the other in a bad light or vice versa - showing one in a bad light just to make a halo shine in the other's head ...

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Yeah i know but u c Archana will always b tagged mahaan n great n many ppl will bash her  when Cvs will try 2 portray an evil Savita n i'll feel bad๐Ÿ˜ญ

She is a very good girl and very sacrifising .Not just now but always has been ...if that means being called mahaan then maybe she is Mahaan ...what to do .
It's Ok with me ...
I just hated it that before she was pushign Manav towards another girl to follow his orders and never questioned him ..that was very unnatural .No woman who really loves someone can do that ...
No wonder that track flopped .No one was ready to buy it .The Cvs tried so hard bu tit just didn't work for them ...This Archana is Ok ...she is still sacrifising and very nice but at least she said the other day to Manav ' I will never share you with another woman ' ...This is much more natural ....

There will always be  contrasting opinions ...it's part of being in a forum..
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

^^ arre , i blame the CVs for everything ...๐Ÿ˜†
I hate their strategy of propping up one character to show the other in a bad light or vice versa - showing one in a bad light just to make a halo shine in the other's head ...

Thisis happening  in  almost every show ...
The heroine is the good girl ...fighting back with love and dignity ...
Look at Pratigya , Choti bahu , Chand Chupa badal main ...and so many others ...almost every show ....

PR is making so much money and is the number one show ..I don't think Cvs are doing such a bad job ..The current creative writer Tasneem Mehta is very close friend of Sushant .I will not be surprised if even he is giving his inputs ..We all know how much of a director he is .....he was even telling Shampa about concepts and directing  each song ...I am  sure he is now in touch with Tasneem Mehta and  will be part of the story progression ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think something big will happen ..

Either savit getting really sick or maybe sachu in some trouble because of savita's forgetting ...
That is when manav will decide enough is enough  and he will forget about the problem and will just come back to his  house ...

But he will bring his wife along as well.....

savita will get furious first but somehow manav will have his way ....He will keep Archana with him this  time .I don't think  this is one issue where he will compromise ..before I thought that he will but after seeing him yesterday ...I don't think he will give in on this ...Archana will be with him no matter what ...

Hi Di.. Hope you are feeling better now..
Your prediction could be correct Di.. But I want something should happen soon.. I think this mother son stubborness is dragging.. They dont want to compromise.. This time Manav is very stubborn but nice to see him like this.. I wish he was like this before to Savita Aai than things would have been different..

Archana has to decide and take the control of the situation.. But Savita Aai can give a hard time to this girl as she did last time .. But Archu has her hubby  Manav this time and not son Manav ๐Ÿ˜›
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh , is tasneem mehta the one who is in a lot of pics with sushant and also .. i think with anki on her FB page ? ..
Well , the only improvement i see from the past few episodes that sushant is actually getting some "good" scenes .. i mean where he actually has something to do , instead of just being a spectator to the K's perennial problems.....
yes , we have different opinions about manav's behavior on the show , whether he is right or wrong .. but at least it is giving rise to some interesting debates on this forum ..
Tanyaz thumbnail

this forum is very good ...

Contrasting opinions are just Ok .I have 20 contrasting opinions with my son every single day .he is like the opposition party in my house ...Every thing I say , he contradicts ...and believe me , he has been like this since he was born ..If I wanted him to  sleep at night ( as a baby ) he would be up all night wanting me to play with him and when I wanted him to be up all day ....he would sleep and nothing would wake him up till he had his sleep ...๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Sushant's acting in the scene where he tells his mother ' I am not your son ' was just top notch ...also the scene where he tells Archana ' I love you Archan ' was just too good ...

Ankita is also looking ver very pretty these days ....she has changed her hairstyle , thank God and dresses like a newly wed girl ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago