Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i watch SGP for Ragini ushadi..her acting is really good and in today's epi she was hillarious..i watch only dese 2shows and rest of the time chatting lolll

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
looks like england going to lose the game to bangla..🤔
Nisha_90 thumbnail
tom'row India vs SA..a real match to watch for  😎

ushadi..u are supporting England?
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

tom'row India vs SA..a real match to watch for  😎

ushadi..u are supporting England?

no..why would i support england..i am all for India..😎..tomorrow is the real test for these indian bowlers..🤓
Nisha_90 thumbnail
sachin completed 2000 runs only in WC in last match  😎  i lovee dis guy..he is born to make records only but Ricky ponting is trying hard loll
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Jaanu , I got the basket ...thanks , I needed those vitamins ..

savita is indeed a very difficult case but Jaanu , it is Manav who has made her this way .He has spoiled her right from the begining ..Remember that gold necklace she demanded as dowry .....how manav said ' Aie likes to be happy " and just brushed away a dowry demand  ...
he created this demanding savita ....now he himself doesn't know what to do ....
It will be Archu who will have to sort out this mess..manav knows how to make the mess but doesn't know how to clean it ...

that's because he had so many people on the forum yelling at him to always please his mom.. just make her happy manav...she's your mom after all ....
.😆😆  we're the guilty ones  😆😆 we spoiled her...😲    what to do !!! 
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really , Oh I haen't checked cricinfo for so long ..The stock market is very bad right nwo ..The earth quake in Japan is also hitting it ...very sad news ..

england loosing ...interesting .I shall taunt my hubby then ..the other day when pakistan lost with Neazeland he gave me hell 😡
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

this forum is very good ...

Contrasting opinions are just Ok .I have 20 contrasting opinions with my son every single day .he is like the opposition party in my house ...Every thing I say , he contradicts ...and believe me , he has been like this since he was born ..If I wanted him to  sleep at night ( as a baby ) he would be up all night wanting me to play with him and when I wanted him to be up all day ....he would sleep and nothing would wake him up till he had his sleep ...😆

Ankita is also looking ver very pretty these days ....she has changed her hairstyle , thank God and dresses like a newly wed girl ..

you and son  🤣  so cute...i know - it's tear the hair out too...but that's how kids establish their own identity !!  even i as a child must have done same w/my mom...i remember her saying "you always ask my opinion so you can do the opposite."  😆

this forum is great...i have said that before...every one so nice and polite yet fun....you set the tone tanyadi with your sweet nature...

and yes..Ankita/Archu is looking very lovely lately ...and Archu wearing such beautiful sarees...