Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lol with the length of this post angels will ban me🀣
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Ari--

Episodes being telecasted on youtube after 5-10 minutes of telecast can be seen everywhere but in kmh we do things differently...we define different everyday....episode is uploaded even before being telecasted on tv 😑

Heroine ki hawa mein udti zulfein kitni baar dekhi hogi aapne...kabhi un balo ko udane wala fan dekha hai??nahi na watch kmh then...coz in kmh we believe in doing things differently 😈🀣-Aneeka_GS

🀣
🀣🀣🀣.....
Lovely post Ari...😳

BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear Ari, its an awesome post, i am always a silent reader hear but i have to comment on you commendable job......... kudoos to you πŸ‘...
 and ya i have a pointy to add to hope its not mentioned yet....

Wishing good morning, goodnight and sweet dreams are not only common in the shows but is a norm in our lifes too,, but but have you ever seen someone wishing bad morning, bad night and bad dreams to each other. it happens only in kmh.......
jerry27 thumbnail
awe$um post ari..i too loved dis show coz of d same reasons "same yet so different"...πŸ‘
i specialy luved 5 parts out of ol dese bestest stock...
1. Arjun bein stripped by girls..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2. ajun chedding arohi in different tapori ishtyles..🀣🀣
3. Arohi makin a grand grah pravesh in its in-laws house vd band bajaa n no cryin or rona dhona..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
4. saas bahu ladai for a credit card..πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£
5. Rashi's changed behaviour aftr dat mishappenin...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

n mah list goes on n on......i cant stop myself frm writin each n evry moment here..dere r ol jst d most beautiful..❀️❀️
GaRiMa...❀️❀️❀️
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bushraurooj

hey dear Ari, its an awesome post, i am always a silent reader hear but i have to comment on you commendable job......... kudoos to you πŸ‘...

and ya i have a pointy to add to hope its not mentioned yet....

Wishing good morning, goodnight and sweet dreams are not only common in the shows but is a norm in our lifes too,, but but have you ever seen someone wishing bad morning, bad night and bad dreams to each other. it happens only in kmh.......

thanku so much dear...really glad to know my post had this effect on u...wat can i do i cant stop myself wen i start writing about kmh...its my inspiration...cute point dear...i wasnt able to mould that one till now to suit the post...but have got an idea now...will add it...thanks alot😳
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome job Sweets!!!! πŸ‘
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the post guys makes me fall in love with kmh all over again :)
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ! See once again KMH's  Last show showed how KMH writers are really modern and they shows something Diff with Unique Arjuhi..

In Last show Arjun was helping baby Raj to getting ready and baby was amazed to see Mom ready so earlyπŸ˜†....Baby so sweetly asked his mom -That I dunno how to see the time but I know one thing that its not yr wake up time..πŸ˜† OMG !!

This means daddy cool Arjun wakes up early everyday than mom..He gets Raj ready for shcool not normally as mothers does all these😳..See how Modern Family of Arjuhi..Where respo of baby is not only loaded on Mother...But daddy does this...😳Dad loves to share respo of baby ..Loved that Scene...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Updated page1...its been so long since i've seen this post so i dont remember all the points..i added the 4-5 things that were in my mind if u have anything else to add from recent epis which is not already there do lemme know
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
  • S.R toh bohot dekhi hai par kahi dekhi hai aisi suhaag raat jaha ladki ne pure room ko akele tehes nehes kiya ho and usko zameen pe sona pada ho?while the guy sleeps on the bed!!dekha toh bohot hai yeh scene but its usually girl on the bed and guy on the floor...but arjuhi can never be similar to everyone else can they??
  • Hahahahahahahahaha LOVED this one :D