Posted: 12 years ago
Ofcourse ari:-)
m becming nostalgic seeng dis.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonkmh

Ofcourse ari:-)
m becming nostalgic seeng dis.

hehe i think i should update this...give me suggestions na...it should atleast be a decent hundred...itni uniqueness toh thi kmh mein...
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Ari--

hehe i think i should update this...give me suggestions na...it should atleast be a decent hundred...itni uniqueness toh thi kmh mein...

ari dr,m jst thnkng d same. I was readng d previous points. Ya,kmh to duniya ki sabse unique soap hai aur i wish rahega. Chahe koi kitna v copy mare hamare kmh ke charm ko nehi chu sakta.
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It bring back memories when old post come back on first page...I remember reading this... I love reading this...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love this topic👍🏼

Well here are some of the reasons why I think KMH was different:

1) We have always seen the hero saving the heroin, but have we ever seen the hero trying to kill the heroin? Atleast I havn't😆 (first episode)

2) We have all seen saas-bahu sagas, but have we ever seen a bahu challenging her sasur?😆

3) All tellybahus are epitomes of sacrifice and service, have we seen a heroin with shades of grey? Where she burns her husband's past for her selfish reasons?😆

4) Almost always written messages are communicated in Hindi and even if the message is in English, it'll be translated into Hindi. And sometimes even SMSes are written in Hindi😆😆 Only soap where I have seen the messages are all in English⭐️

5)The hero always saves the heroin, but have we ever seen a heroin saving the hero from jail by planning such a daring escapade?😉

6) The heroin is always the one who proves her man's innocence, but here even after hiring a lawyer she couldn't win the case and Rajveer with Dadu's help had to find the murderer😡🤢

7) At the end everyone knows everything. KMH is the only exception. Arjun and Arohi don't know that Amrith and RPS were in love. Arjun does not know who his real father is and how his mother died. He does not know how Sudhir is responsible for his mum's death. Too many loose ends😡😡😡🤢

8) I liked the way they dealt with the Gowri issue. Arjun knew all along that Gowri was the one causing problems and he never mentioned it to Arohi. He did not even tell her that she was the one who told him about Dhondu's love for Archana. Usaually in such cases when the wife comes to know of this, the husband and wife discuss this at lenght. But nothing of this happened. Even though both of them knew of it, they never discussed it with eachother. I really don't know how to explain this, but hope you guys know what I mean😛

9) Till date, I have never seen any scene which was "copy-pasted" like that of the fire scene and the wedding scene in the last episode😆

10) Generally, in most soaps, the heroin will suceed in changing all the bad people, but for a change, this did not happen in KMH, why she did not even try changing any of her sasural memebers😆😆 And the bad did not change even at the end of the soap😆 First time, I bet😆

11) Last, but not the least, have you ever seen an Indian soap going off air and coming back with a season 2😎 KMH2 was the first and hope they continue the trend they have set! But ofcourse, conditions apply😛😆
..Amira.. thumbnail
Woooww Mashallah! Kitni Mohabbat Hai hamhe Arjuhi se aur Iss serial se ke puree drame ke list hi bana di main point ko le kar, I just apreciate ur work friendz, you rocked n u amazed mee!! KMH is something so unique <33

Hey dear, you can Add something ke : Aap ne geyi kamine dekhe honge jin ke dimaag mein gandhe ghire hote hain, lyk Rashi's husband aur ladkiye bhi geye dekhi hongi jo bechari iss harkat ka shikaar hoti hai magar Arohi Jaisi ladki kabhii nahi dekhi hogi jo Parfum le kar uss Kamine ke Ankhon me daal de aur phir usski pithaye bhi kare n " bad words " are common in everywhere but kissi bahoo ko kamina.. ETC! bolte huwe sunnna hai?! Sunna hi hoga in EKta's shows... 🤣 Par usske baad uss barii see cheap admi ko utha kar kissi boori mein dalte huwe dekha hai?!! Nooo this is uniqueee, We can only expect that from our Arohi!!!
Edited by Amira10 - 12 years ago