Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ari...perfect way of crediting kmh...very well written...πŸ‘

Daily when i see the episode, i think kmh is different and beyond imagination....after reading ur post...i almost forgot what can be added...

For time being i can only remember the hot promo... which other show has such a hot promo yar..it also shud be credited.

In KMH weekly we see a new story and new entry...first gauri track, jungle track, cheeku, dostana, raj, dondu, jay,  archana, and now jay's parents but its focus is only on arjohi... they will never miss that... so we love it...

Arjun in stripters..they may have showed it in lots of show .. but arohi saving arjun ...i think its different...
(lol what i'm i saying hot promo, arjun as striper..i am in some other world yar..just saw the repeat of bath scene, plz bare with me) will talk abt other scenes later...

first one to have season 2 with same names and different story, and even use same dialogues and names but completely in different sense.

If i get to remember more, i will let u know...hope atleast one point is meaningful.

Edited by piamist - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
thanks everyone for liking the post...i thought about all u're points...and all the ones i could put into word by something that is similar to others but still diffrent i wrote down by meantioning u're name...hope u guys like the updated ones too...do let me know if u think it could have been better...and if u think of anything else...

Prani u dont forget to edit this time 😈
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have one adjacent to one already posted:
  • Husband getting jealous of wife's male friends is pretty common but how many times have we seen a wife wantedly making her husband jealous??😈
Hubby go to "lover's" room, jump on bed, wake him up, and threaten + challenge him to stay away from wife, and calmly walk away!  (it was a first for me)
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We have seen many soaps a girl is surrounded by a few goons, n den d hero comes in full ishtyle..dn der is war of words n dn dishum starts.. Bt hv u evr seen d hero cuming in ye ishtyle, fighting a bit den instead of saying dnt do it again, he says 'tu kya karne ja rha..subah uth k pachtata'..n stuff.. Heroine ki ful-on besti kar k chala gaya sadda hero..lolzπŸ˜ƒ
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I have one adjacent to one already posted:
  • Husband getting jealous of wife's male friends is pretty common but how many times have we seen a wife wantedly making her husband jealous??😈
Hubby go to "lover's" room, jump on bed, wake him up, and threaten + challenge him to stay away from wife, and calmly walk away!  (it was a first for me)

hehe thanks i added it hope u dont mind i modified it a bit πŸ˜›
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So true...Its same Same But Different..Awesome Post :D

Some of things you mentioned I had always on My mind..Like Arjuhi's Amazing Chemistry - KMH2 is also Really unique...

See Arohi's Dialoge - Mammiji ji Time badal Gaya hai ..Par Rishte wahi hai....Now Saas-bahu wont fight for Keys -But credit cardπŸ˜†..Show is going Really well and unique way...

And I just love Love Arohi...I never ever watched the Super innocent & Complete Chatter Box Character like her..Shes so adorable like kid....a Chattter Box...Its one the best & revolutionary Female Lead character in the Soap world...One More thing I wanna add that SP's tag like - "RISHTA WAHI -SOCH NAYI" Truly can be applied  on KMH2..😳
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
yuppps completely love aro she is my favo....such an inspiration out and out modern girl....and thanks for liking dear these things used to always come up in my mind too thought why not let out once and for all and get some peace...πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah..Glad you written It  Down  Dear..Its so Nice to read And these things should be written  since show is such Diff..I hv realized it many times..Due to time and all I m not much active on forum But I never miss a single show of KMH...Hope Arjuhi Keeps on Rocking ..Specially a Fighter Arohi..😳Shes out Standing...Love her
jus_charm_me thumbnail
omg!!πŸ‘ GIRL U ROCK!!!............... I MEAN...... EVERY BLOODY THING U HAVE WRITTEN IS SOOOOOO DAMN TRUE!!..........  luved it. n enjoyed readin it as well!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jus_charm_me

omg!!πŸ‘ GIRL U ROCK!!!............... I MEAN...... EVERY BLOODY THING U HAVE WRITTEN IS SOOOOOO DAMN TRUE!!..........  luved it. n enjoyed readin it as well!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

lol thanku glad u liked it