52 Reasons Why Kmh is So Similar Yet So Different

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love kmh2!!!okay everyone of us here feels the same way and would agree with me that is why we all are here after all...but today i want to put it into words why kmh2 is special and some of the infinite reasons why i love it so much...

DISCLAIMER:
I dont mean to compare between any shows i m just talking about kmh and why it is different by comparing with general things happening in all serials...i m not making any reference to any other show...every show is good in its own way...i m just pointing out the things in kmh that make us love it like "crazzyyy" [arjun punj ishtyle😆]

Enough of my bak bak now lemme come to the topic...U all must have read the title "so similar yet so different" that is what i wanna talk about...

how kmh even though doing the things that are routine and can be seen in many other serials execute it with a little spice and tadka of their imagination and innovation and make it rocking and amazing and different...
  • Saas bahu serials have been the basis of telly industry...and everyday we get to c saas bahu bickering over who has the ghar ki chabi and who rules over the house...this is the first time i have seen saas bahu fight over a credit card👍🏼...
  • People changing after a trauma is a common sight but the change in rashi was so amazing she became stronger...she kicked out jiggy...and she accepted raj...this was portrayed and executed amazingly...that is why i love rashi😳
  • I know all of u are still hyperventing and in need of cpr after yesterdays bathroom scene...and it was as karan said a very "interesting" one indeed...i mean i have seen a similar scene twice or thrice on tv but kmh just took the cake...i was building up scenarios how this could happen...the usual way...arjun in bathroom aru going to give him towel and he pulls her in but this was way beyond imagination and original...arjun knowing that aru is in the bathroom goes in and wen she is going out pulls her towards him...gosh it cant get better than this☺️
  • Husband getting jealous of wife's male friends is pretty common but how many times have we seen a wife wantedly making her husband jealous??😈
  • Okay chalo shayad yeh dekh liya ho but have u ever seen the hubby get so jealous that Hubby goes to "lover's" house, jump on bed, wake him up, and threaten + challenge him to stay away from wife, and calmly walk away! in true don style😎 no ways cause there is no second arjun he is unique...though u can identify many character and shades in him u can never say he is similar to someone coz he is arjun-brainychild92
  • Jungle track-the most beautiful part of kmh...we have seen the leads far away from everyone due to some reason or the other...but the guy kidnapping the girl was something pretty original...😛
  • Zabardasti shaadi/dhoke se shadi pretty common in ekta land...but marrying the girl infront of her own family and then leaving her there is just pretty novel and unique👏
  • The whole family against the daughter in law...kahani ghar ghar ki...have u ever seen the husband defend his wife in front of everyone and even if he has has the reason ever been "main tumhe puri duniya se bachaunga kyunki tumhe pareshan karne ka hak sirf mera hai"😭
  • husband trying to win back his ruthi hui wife we can see everyday everywhere...after all har baath pe ruth jana hum girls ka janm sidh adhikar hai and guys ka humien manana unki takdeer hai and duty bhi...but have u seen someone trying to woo a girl back not by all silly romantic ways but by doing the exact opposite??" the bad boy way"⭐️
  • a huge muh dikhayi function and the bahu acting as sati savitri have seen many times...but here we got to see duniya ki sabse besharam bahu on the muh dikhayi🤣
  • Fountain scene- in arohis words "yeh sab toh hindi serials and fimls mein hero heroins ko chaiye hota hai...yeh pehla mard hoga jise body heat ki zarurat hogi"
  • Jungle scene arohi at gunpoint-arjun himself got shot by the bullet by his own will..we have seen this many times on tv where hero get shot in order to save his lady but that is when lady is at gunpoint and hero comes infront just when the trigger is pressed but here our don and hero arjun himself says that he is there in front of him he can shoot if he wants and wud let the girl go!..fab scene and beautifully executed!.. -Olly 😳
  • how many times have we not seen people take phere again after marraige...arjuhi did it too...but they are the ones who took nafrat ke phere...thats a first for tellywood as far as i have seen😎
  • Some or the other cheapo family member checking out the masoom daughter in law and trying to take advantage of her is a common sight and then comes in the hero 70's ishtyle and saves his lady luck...but in kmh they showed the same thing but with arohi saving herself loved the way they did it...portraying that modern women can take care of herself without any man and is not bebas, lachar and dukhiyari 👍🏼
  • Girl walking away from the guy and the guy catching her hand and pulling her back is like a weekly routine kmh mein first time i saw a guy pullin the girl by her hair🤣
  • Husband does some huge mistake and when wife comes to know she is either devdasi or jwalamukhi 🤣 but the similar situation was handled in such a classy way in kmh without any ott reactions just like nothing happened...because at the end of the day such things never effect the love in their heart which they hide under the hatred -channi_star
  • Wife plotting against husband with son u must have seen somewhere or the other have u ever seen a wife plotting against her husband by giving her son a bribe of a barbie doll and a scissor and making him stand before the husbands cup board??🤣-channi_star
  • Husband having a ileg child and the child shows up at home been there done that...but has anyone handled it like kmh??the wife becomes mother to the illeg child showing that she is sati savitri has any wife ever become the friend of the child??have u ever seen the wife playing with the child the way aro plays with raj...this mother son bond is truely hatke - channi_star
  • Arjun being stripped-Ladki surrounded by guys who are teasing her and guy comes in saves the damsel in distress...so common kmh showed the same situation with role reversal the damsel in distress saving her knight in shining armour from getting stripped by girls 🤣🤣-piamist
  • Episodes being telecasted on youtube after 5-10 minutes of telecast can be seen everywhere but in kmh we do things differently...we define different everyday....episode is uploaded even before being telecasted on tv 😡
  • Marraige in grand style and then all rona dhona and teary bidai thats like more important than marraige these days with the girl wanting to stay back with her parents only...have u ever seen a bride make a rocking entry in her sasural doing her bidai and gruh pravesh by herself in such a hatk way??the same rasams in every serial but this was so so modern and showed the strongness in arohis charecter- chandarani1
  • sangeet ceremony is a part of every marraige either in tellywood or in real life have u anytime seen the sangeet function with a game to test how much the bride and groom know each other??and the answers also given not by the groom but by the lover...the confidence of arjun and his love at that moment was so hatke...sangeet bohot dekhe but aisa sangeet sirf yaha aur kaha👍🏼-aksh4IF
  • lover trying to woo back his lady love is so common have u any time seen the confidence and daring in any other guy infront of the girls family the way arjun was...aiwehi koi thodi na hai he is ARJUN DON SINGHANIA ikdum jhakkass attitude ke saath 😎
  • same name as kmh1,same charecter names as kmh1, same base-love as kmh1,same actors as kmh1,title tunes similar to kmh1...so many same things yet both are poles apart...so similar yet so different but both equally awesome...trust me it doesnt get better than this😍-piamist
  • Honeymoon is the next step to marraige...husband and wife too excited to go dekha hai kabhi kisi ki najane ke liye itni excitement dekhi hai kabhi??and jane ke baad either husband and wife ke jhagde solve ho jate and they live happily ever after ya phir misunderstandings increase...kabhi dekha hai kisi non-couple[thats wat arjuhi think of themselves] ko hotel ka bed todte hue ??and then the next day they act as if nothing happened...waise bhi kuch nahi hua😈 then too honeymoon ke after effects hote haina itne sare...then too this couple is truly bindaas jodi no.1 no ott reactions kmh team handles everything very lightly and amazingly...love the way they do it👏-glitter567
  • S.R toh bohot dekhi hai par kahi dekhi hai aisi suhaag raat jaha ladki ne pure room ko akele tehes nehes kiya ho and usko zameen pe sona pada ho?while the guy sleeps on the bed!!dekha toh bohot hai yeh scene but its usually girl on the bed and guy on the floor...but arjuhi can never be similar to everyone else can they??
  • Girl being teased by goons and bad guys common and then hero comes in and saves her so common...kmh is the one where the hero saves the girl by doing fullon beisssati...wahi eve teasing, wahi jaan saving...rishta wahi bas bachanaka tareeka same nahi...😆-pari_15
  • Ladka teasing ladki and the girl scolding him gosh yeh toh we can see in our daily life also so many times...kabhi kisi husband ko apni wife ko chedte dekha hai that too in 2 diff styles??now that is called common situation mein kmh ka tadka😎
  • Heroine ki hawa mein udti zulfein kitni baar dekhi hogi aapne...kabhi un balo ko udane wala fan dekha hai??nahi na watch kmh then...coz in kmh we believe in doing things differently 😈🤣-Aneeka_GS
  • Sagaiya toh bohot dekhi hongi apne...par kahi dekhi hai shadi ke baad sagai wo bhi kisi aur ki sagai mein??nahi na kyunki aisi ulti ganga sirf arjuhi baha sakte hai-aksh4IF
  • Shaadi ke last moment pe dulha swap ho jana dekha toh bohot baar hoga...par dulhe ke shaadi ke mandap se uth ke jane ki wajah uski "beauty sleep" hona pehle kahin dekha tha??kaise dekhte kyunki chiku aur sirf chiku could have asked for a beauty sleep in between a marraige-aksh4IF
  • Ladka ladki ko ik dusre se dur rehte hue toh dekha hoga...and ik dusre ko thanku bolte hue bhi dekha hoga...par kahin dekha hai ki ladki ladke ko hug kark usse dur rehne ke liye thanku bol rahi hai??nahi na!!kyunki yeh kaam sirf humaree arohi hi kar sakti hai-aksh4IF
  • Honeymoon pe toh bohot log gaye honge...plan bhi har jagah different logo ne kiya hoga...kahi dekha hai kisi dadi ko honeymoon plan karte hue pote ka to the last rose petal??kaise dekhte kyunki humari dadi singhania hai sirf yaha aur kaha😎-aksh4IF
  • Jaan humesha khatre mein hoti hai ya toh hero ki ya heroine ki...different tareeko se ik dusre ko bachate hai protagonists....kahi dekhe hai aise jaan bachane ke tareeke jo apni hotness ki wajah se audience ke liye jaan leva ban jaye??nahi na kyunki har situation mein romance ka tadka lagana sirf arjun and arohi ke bas ki baat hai-aksh4IF
  • Gud morning ,gud after nun, gud night and so on...wishes are a normal part of daily life as well as serials too...we've seen charecters wishing each other a sweet gud morning before...we have wishes in kmh too...but its not gud morning and gud night but bad morning and bad night...after all unke pyaar ki swtness ko balance karne ke liye kuch toh salty and bad chaiye na...warna hum viewers ko diabetes ho jata 😆-bushraurooj
  • Ladki locked in house ladka climbing pipe and entering room from ladkis window have seen this atleast gazillion times har serial/movie  mein ladkeko kabhi na kabhi karna hi padta hai...dekha hai kahi a SHAREEF person like our DON arjun who goes to his wifes house and knocks the door and enters...nahi na!!kyunki arjun jaisa toh aur koi hai hi nahi😎
  • Hmm the famous jwm scene...kahin na kahin har couple ke sath ho hi jata getting caught in a shady hotel...uske baad the same old police station>>insult>>lawyer routine...but loved how kmh team showed it differently wow bribing to get arrested seperated,being stranded alone in a van,talking whole night that whole scene was innovatively brilliant
  • Bechari masoom female lead trusts someone with all her heart and they turn out to be asteen ka snake kahani serial serial ki and then starts typical melodrama and rona dhona...have u ever seen someone do jung ka elan and take revenge the way arohi did of course not...cause there is no other arohi arjun singhania she is unique sample😆
  • Love triangle toh bohot dekhe hai kahi dekha hai ladke ki chachi in law lattu over him🤢[a.k.a gauri on arjun]Nahi dekha hoga kyunki achai ho ya burai kmh is the one which shows everything to the extremes
  • Flashbacks toh aapne bohot dekhe honge har serial mein...kabhi dekha hai ladke ko ladki ke dream sequence ka flashback ana??obviously not kyunki aisa kismet konnection sirf humare arjuhi ka hai🤣
  • Lardka Lardki acting karte karte kareeb ara hai, Lardka kuch mazak karta hai aur Lardki rhoot jate hai, sab jaga dekhe hai, par kabhi dekhe ke Lardka rhoot jata hai aur Lardki manane jate hai?🤣Yeh sirf kmh mein ho sakta hai kyunki here we believe in equality no discrimination between guys and girls 😉-khat2027
  • "Ab kismat humre darvase peh dastak maar ra hai" konse serial ya movie mein nahi suna hai yeh dlg, KMH mein be hai par dusre andaas se, yaha kismat ne bohot zor  se dastak di...itni zor se ke Arjun Arohi ko be sunaye diya 🤪-khat2027
  • Birthday pe heroine ko hero gift deta hai...gift dena is common yeh toh real life mein bhi hota hai but kahi dekhe hai innovative gifts aise diye hai arjun ne arohi ko jaise-gym membership😲anti-wrinkle cream😲vaccum cleaner😲mixer grinder😲
  • Tareef sunna ladkiyo ko bohot zyada pasand hota hai..and ladko ko regular basis pe tareef karni padti hai...tareef toh dekhi kayee lekin arjun jaisee originality kiseeme nahi "tum itni achi ho jitni meri .45 pistol"🤣
  • Dance toh kitni baar dekha hai kmh mein bhi and bahar bhi but kahi aisa dance dekha hai jaha dono saath bhi na ho aur phir bhi dance itna beautiful and co-ordinated ho😳Well kmh is the definition of hatke😉
  • kahin aapne dulhe ko sasural jaane ke liye betaab dekha hai?? dekha hoga.. par sadde arjun ke karname toh suno.. pehle inko SR apne ghar mein nahi, toh sasural me manana tha!! aur jab sasural wale aaye hotel mein, toh inhone khud hawaldar ko paise diye aur giraftar karva liya, ke inko puri shaan se alag se van me leke jaaye!! aur phir kal toh inhone kamaal hi kar diya.. khud jeep mein baith gaye, aur apna fone bhi de diya.. taaki sasural mein inko koi disturb na kar sake!! aisa damaad aapko kahan milega KSA?!?!😈[For the less crazy of the lot sasural here means jail🤣] -aksh4IF
  • humesha pati ko jaldi hoti hai, patni ko maayke se lejane ke liye.. yeh shaayad pehli baar hai, ki heroine phut phut ke glycerin baha rahi hai ke mujhe ghar le jao, aur hero bolta hai, "mein kal zarur aaonga!!"-aksh4IF
  • SR toh aapne bohot dekhi hongi kmh2 mein bhi thi ik already par kahin yeh dekha hai, ke pati patni suhaag raat manana chahte ho, par ghar mein kisi ko neend nahi, bacche ko UKGC ke exams ke liye raat raat bhar tayyari karni hai, aur phinally bahar nikle, toh pure chandigarh ko convention manana hai!! dulhe ko toh sasural jaane se bhi koi problem nahi, par dulhan ko hai.. aur jab dulhe ki wish suni, toh sasural wale, khud chale aaye inko le jaane ke liye.. "saajan chale sasuraal!!" woh bhi khud paise dekar arrest ho gaye!! par yeh lo..itne jatan karne ke baad bhi SR toh hua bhi nahi!! ab pucho arjuhi se, ke bhai..Kitani Mohabbat Hai!! toh woh batayenge.. mohabbat nahi, kismat hai!! jisko inse na jaane kya dushmani hai.. ek SR bhi thik se manane nahi dete!! 🤣*coughs*-aksh4IF
  • Understanding aur loving husbands toh aapko bohot milenge.. par KMH dekhne ke baad, aapko sirf Arjun ki khwaish hogi!! biwi ki choti badi, har majboori ko samajh kar, bday party ka venue badal diya..Choose karwane ke bajaye he gave her the best of both worlds...yeh dekhke toh dil yahi kehta hai husband bohot dekhe but arjun jaisa husband kahi nahi😳-aksh4IF
  • Ladki ka ladke ko I love You bolne ko kehna common hai...Ladke ka baat manna aur bhi common but 22 times ladki ka I love kehne ko bolna and ladke ka 44 times I love u bolna yeh prove karta hai ke kitani mohabbat hai😃
  • pyar ke dushman toh har kahani me hote hai, pyar karne walon ko milane wale bhi aapko mil jaayenge.. par ek nahi doh nahi teen generations se itne pyaare cupids ek saath, aapko sirf kmh me milenge! hamare badmaash aur intelligent cupids ke detectivegiri aur daddigiri mein hain out of the world jaadugari!! 👏-aksh4IF
  • Hero heroine toh aap ne kayi dekhe honge.. par karanika aapko sirf ek hi jagah milenge.. KMH mein!! ⭐️Arjuhi bankar!!⭐️Iseeliye toh humein arjuhi se itni mohabbat hai😳-aksh4IF
All this and so much more...kmh is so similar to the soaps in so many ways and yet so different...all this and so much is the reason i love kmh so much...i dont know whom to give the credit for this to...karanika who bring life arjuhi....cvs who write such awesome scenes...dialogue writers who give us such amazing dialogues...producers and directors whose execution and direction makes the scenes what they are...i guess its the combined effect of all these that makes kmh what it is....only one word to define it in my eyes "MAGICAL"

Well these are all the things i could think of as of now...do comment what you thought about it....and if u have any thing in you're mind that u think i could add here do let me know i will add and by giving due credit...Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant post ari!!👏.........very true..kmh 2 has always been very original and very unpredictable!!...u missed the fountain scene!..how many hubbys  love their wifey so much that they can go to any extent!..

and also when arjun himself got shot by the bullet by his own will..we have seen this many times on tv where hero get shot in order to save his lady but that is when lady is at gunpoint and hero comes infront just when the trigger is pressed but here our don and hero arjun himself says that he is there in front of him he can shoot if he wants and wud let the girl go!..fab scene and beautifully executed!..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
thanks olly...these thoughts are continuosly roaming in my head since the shower scene yesterday had to put em in words to give them some rest...oh ya will include that gun point scene....i was just thinking to write about the hot shower scene but these kept on coming and i kept on adding cant end praising kmh at a few lines but the fountain scene havent seen something similar in many serials...hmm but i can think of something that was different in that scene😈...wait i'll add these two also😃
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ari ya i know ..well thanks..:)
wida thumbnail
great topic and pointss
totally agree with youu
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

great topic and pointss

totally agree with youu

hehe sirf agree karne se kya hoga...contribute something as well...or are u CONFUSED😈🤣
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Brilliant post👍🏼
Sab kuch dekha he pehle phir bhi sab kuch new lagta he kmh me😍
KMH has everything comedy, romance, drama n ofcourse our adorable Karanika😳
I dnt knw wht 2 add coz sab kuch tu kehdia aapne👏😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose-girl

Brilliant post👍🏼

Sab kuch dekha he pehle phir bhi sab kuch new lagta he kmh me😍
KMH has everything comedy, romance, drama n ofcourse our adorable Karanika😳
I dnt knw wht 2 add coz sab kuch tu kehdia aapne👏😆

aww thanks dear..and this is just the tip of the iceberg...kmh is unique in every way possible i m sure u can spur up something as well...kmh ke bare mein bolna isnt difficult at all its apiece of cake...comes naturally😆
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
the difference occurs only by d way of presting n acting skills too
n kmh have the bindblowing cast n the presting part is done by our arjun n arohi
tht is d main difference arjuhi
the chemistry between dem is just awsome
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Ari Awesome post. Totally agree with you (koi shak??)😆

and also, i think the way they handled the Raj track was again totally hatke from the rest too....👏

and the Arjun n Rashi bond needs to be applauded... truly i've never seen a bro sis bond this strong...👏

and the saas bahu fights are fab.. at least so far so good...😆