sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
obv sweety when u enter a competition .......u enter to win  πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sushi_anki

yes she said tht sushant sab kee band bajaay gaa !! aur ussnay bajaa bhee dee sab band !!!

cant u see all sushita haters r unable to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep πŸ₯± n making hatred post on thm

its only 6pm where i live so dont worry im not losing sleep talking to u!!! πŸ˜‰
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: njo921

i like chang... so.... πŸ˜† im glad he won!

mahi gained a lot from the show and yana too!

who cares wt mahi n yana learnt....band toh baj gayi...tht ws the topic here...dunt try to change tht 🀣 n indeed...even am hapie sushant lost to chang only....had it been mahi or yana.....JDJ wuld hve been doomed FOREVER!!! πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalurulez

Toh kya hua???? At some point,every1 wants to win....itne hard work jo karte hai...tumhare mahi ki tarah,bas stage pe walk karne ke liye nahi aate...dey practise whole nite n day....so ters nutin rong if she ever said tht....her motive ws to show her dancin skills....wich she ws sucessful in.....n u tink all the contestants here cme for timepass kya?!!?? wt rubish logics u bring in! πŸ₯±

ur the one that said she was only there to showcase her talent and not win the money.... πŸ˜› wow.. ppl these days!
shalurulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: njo921

its only 6pm where i live so dont worry im not losing sleep talking to u!!! πŸ˜‰

I tought u said u were leaving?? kya hua?!?!maza aa rahe hai sushita fans se baath karke?? πŸ˜³
TheUltimate thumbnail

Firstly.....i would like to state that ur DISGUSTING!! 🀒 ppl lyk u should b banned from any sorta forums!!!! 🀒 

N abt bitterness...pleasee.....as if ppl have time to sit n think abt wt BS u do here...... I know it coz I have SEEN you EVERYWER wer ankita has been bashed!!! Who would ever wanna remb u!!!! u would b worse than a nightmare!!! N to provide the so called "proof", i srisly hve better job to do,rather than go trough ur filth! well...we both knw u dunt need any proof tough....ur jus "acting" innocent!!! saaad caseee.......πŸ₯±

Your fixation with me is actually encouraging! You soooo want to be me. Keep trying. No gurantee for success.

Oh and thanks for admitting your inability to come up with any proof. It is proven now that you just wanted to start a fight with me for no reason. Well, because I thought freedom of speech should be something that OP has got and it is not fair to attack the messenger.

Anyway, may time/physician heal thyself.
BollyPC thumbnail

πŸ˜†

who cares wt mahi n yana learnt....band toh baj gayi...tht ws the topic here...dunt try to change tht 🀣 n indeed...even am hapie sushant lost to chang only....had it been mahi or yana.....JDJ wuld hve been doomed FOREVER!!! πŸ˜†

band toh ankita ka baja.... and how! wow... everyone knows what she said so bitterly and now look even sushant lost!
shalurulez thumbnail
She ws here NOT for the money,but to showcase her beautiful TALENT!!! 😳 wich has been appreciated well enuf......n she did acept her defeat gracefully....she jus told the truth as it is.....Mahi claimed tht had she been in place of ankita,she wuldnt hve said nytin,jus wished gud luk n all tht bullshit!!! But wen sushant cme bak (the perosn who has alwys scored the HIGHEST in the show,mahi ws a big ZERO infrnt of him),she ws upset sayin it ws unfair to get him bak coz he dint perform the week b4....so we all knw nw....whoz double faced n who has the guts to tlk out the truth!πŸ˜†

im quite sure she was here to win and get the money! she even said that sushant WILL win and then i will win also... (whats mine is his and whats his is mine...) πŸ˜†
Toh kya hua???? At some point,every1 wants to win....itne hard work jo karte hai...tumhare mahi ki tarah,bas stage pe walk karne ke liye nahi aate...dey practise whole nite n day....so ters nutin rong if she ever said tht....her motive ws to show her dancin skills....wich she ws sucessful in.....n u tink all the contestants here cme for timepass kya?!!?? wt rubish logics u bring in! πŸ₯±

ur the one that said she was only there to showcase her talent and not win the money.... πŸ˜› wow.. ppl these days!
Yes i DID!!! that ws for the statment u had made earlier.....but money ws NOT the only thing she ws here for.......ny contestant parcitpating cum here to acheieve sumtin....u said she ws not rich.....the part wer i said she dsnt need money ws for the richness part.....READ proeprly b4 pointin....ah..i forgot!! UR BEST at tht only na πŸ˜† 
BollyPC thumbnail

I tought u said u were leaving?? kya hua?!?!maza aa rahe hai sushita fans se baath karke?? πŸ˜³

no... i asked any more questions and u said yes!! so im answering or u would get sad i left! πŸ˜‰
TheUltimate thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitytv

u forgot i served, i mean demolished u tooπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Yeah you seem to be a server kinda level. I might have burned your tip. Is that the reason for your anger?