Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: njo921

thank you everyone for making this topic a hit! 👍🏼

wonderful talking to u all! but i g2g now!

is there any other questions to answer??? or ppl r gonna say im avoiding them.... 🤣

yea.....ter r plenty of answers u need to answer.....But since dis lil bacha only knws how to point fingers at ankita....i dunt tink u will hve any reasons.....Please go ahead n try to sleep......Coz tht wuld b the best ting 4 u now b4 u loose miserably to the mighty ankita!!! 😆
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we r not asking u anything coz we r very sure of wht eva we have said  is true !!!😊
SAMINA.N thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thank you everyone for making this topic a hit! 👍🏼

wonderful talking to u all! but i g2g now!

is there any other questions to answer??? or ppl r gonna say im avoiding them.... 🤣

hello v r not here 2 make ur topic hit..v r against it... soo plzz dont boost abt it .. hahaha..😛😛
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sushi_anki

n the best thing abt ankita is tht wht eva marks she used to get .....she was always happy.... loved the way she used to say "THANK U MAM"....😊

i also loved how she said sushant sab ka band bajaya!! 🤣 then she had to eat her words... 😃
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMINA.N

will u plzz shut up nw...u didnt understnd my sentence while others did.. dats nt my problem u go n get ur english correct not me...

HAHAHA thts how u end a convo well done ... wht maturity .. u ignore the actual question and say SHUT UP ! 😆😆😆 this in not only a fantasy forum but a clown forum

and yah TS well done for defendin ur POV every minute ..

okay im off now
shalurulez thumbnail

i also loved how she said sushant sab ka band bajaya!! 🤣 then she had to eat her words... 😃

band toh bajayi na....tumhari mahi aur yana keeee ROFL chang ws teir frnd....so band bajofyin ws not intended towrds him!!! well said.....now YOU eat your own words!! ROFL
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes she said tht sushant sab kee band bajaay gaa !! aur ussnay bajaa bhee dee sab band !!!
cant u see all sushita haters r unable to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep 🥱 n making hatred post on thm

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalurulez

😳

She ws here NOT for the money,but to showcase her beautiful TALENT!!! 😳 wich has been appreciated well enuf......n she did acept her defeat gracefully....she jus told the truth as it is.....Mahi claimed tht had she been in place of ankita,she wuldnt hve said nytin,jus wished gud luk n all tht bullshit!!! But wen sushant cme bak (the perosn who has alwys scored the HIGHEST in the show,mahi ws a big ZERO infrnt of him),she ws upset sayin it ws unfair to get him bak coz he dint perform the week b4....so we all knw nw....whoz double faced n who has the guts to tlk out the truth!😆

im quite sure she was here to win and get the money! she even said that sushant WILL win and then i will win also... (whats mine is his and whats his is mine...) 😆
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalurulez

band toh bajayi na....tumhari mahi aur yana keeee 🤣 chang ws teir frnd....so band bajofyin ws not intended towrds him!!! well said.....now YOU eat your own words!! 🤣

i like chang... so.... 😆 im glad he won!

mahi gained a lot from the show and yana too!
shalurulez thumbnail

im quite sure she was here to win and get the money! she even said that sushant WILL win and then i will win also... (whats mine is his and whats his is mine...) 😆

Toh kya hua???? At some point,every1 wants to win....itne hard work jo karte hai...tumhare mahi ki tarah,bas stage pe walk karne ke liye nahi aate...dey practise whole nite n day....so ters nutin rong if she ever said tht....her motive ws to show her dancin skills....wich she ws sucessful in.....n u tink all the contestants here cme for timepass kya?!!?? wt rubish logics u bring in! 🥱