Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: axeion

Holi Hai NO πŸ€—

Miss those childhood days of Holi πŸ˜ƒ Kya din the woh........bindaas ghumna phirna.........aake delicious khana-khazana πŸ˜ƒ
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

πŸ˜ƒ

You know how I love most indian reality tv shows, the only time I get stumped is when they put on someone "famous" who I dont recognise and 9 times out of ten they are from a show called splitvillaπŸ˜³πŸ˜•

Same here yaar Embarrassed
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol... It doesn't matter to me... Food doesn't make any diff πŸ˜†

@u n ur starbucks πŸ˜‘ I am happy all ur pleadings are falling on deaf ears...U do need to take  care of ur health πŸ˜‘ Quit eating or drinking stuff that raises ur body's garmi... Drink lots of fresh juices...lemonades, lassi... Things like that πŸ˜ƒ

as naughty Neil would say........jaada dialogue nay marne kah πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›, pot calling kettle blackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am on total non garam food now, and a glass of isabagol husk every second day πŸ˜ƒ  Fridge is full of fresh fruit and VEGGIES πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Miss those childhood days of Holi πŸ˜ƒ Kya din the woh........bindaas ghumna phirna.........aake delicious khana-khazana πŸ˜ƒ

Me too πŸ˜­ Haven't played Holi after 5th grade... But I am looking forward to Sunday, will play holi this year πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edit: Khana Khazana banao... Do haath hain,  khana banao and khao πŸ˜› Aalsi hoti jaa rahi hai tu πŸ˜†
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

as naughty Neil would say........jaada dialogue nay marne kah πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›, pot calling kettle blackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am on total non garam food now, and a glass of isabagol husk every second day πŸ˜ƒ  Fridge is full of fresh fruit and VEGGIES πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Lol... I am on a better position though πŸ˜› So yes, I can call the kettle black, and also pretend that I am not the Pot πŸ˜‰

Good... But what are the veggies and fruits doing in the fridge... Shouldn't they be on ur plate πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail

Me too πŸ˜­ Haven't played Holi after 5th grade... But I am looking forward to Sunday, will play holi this year πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edit: Khana Khazana banao... Do haath hain,  khana banao and khao πŸ˜› Aalsi hoti jaa rahi hai tu πŸ˜†

Oh cool !! Have a Great time dear - Be good ( Bole to achhe se Holi khelna - dont leave anyone Tongue )  !! πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail

Oh cool !! Have a Great time dear - Be good !! πŸ˜†

Lol....I will πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Aaj Goldy ji ka Bday bhi hai ( India mein shuru ho gaya )
Goldy jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday and Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day !!! πŸ€—
Have a wonderful Day / Year ahead !! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail

Aaj Goldy ji ka Bday bhi hai ( India mein shuru ho gaya )

Goldy jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday and Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day !!! πŸ€—
Have a wonderful Day / Year ahead !! πŸ˜ƒ

Aaj aur bhi bahut logon ka bday hai... Abeer ka in Saudi Time πŸ˜› 

Usko bhi wish karo πŸ˜ƒ And also all those who celebrate their bday today, tmrow, next week and the week after πŸ˜‰

Happy Bday all of you and have a wonderful life ahead πŸ€—
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Somu
Wishing you many happy returns of the day  πŸ€—πŸ₯³