orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
He's been doing the SAME dance movements from day one. Rarely has he done different steps... the same leg stretching, arm stretching and waving, jumping from here to there. I think he's been overrated and think what you must, but this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

My choice :
1) Yana - Different steps, always consistent, beautiful dancer, graceful. 😊 πŸ‘
2) Chang - Marked improvement, cute πŸ˜‰
3) Sushant - Boring πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When you tell the truth, you should not be sorry.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found his performance yesterday to be repetitive. But can't say that for his other performances.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the same leg stretching, arm stretching and waving, jumping from here to there.

^yup this is what dance is😊
The way he extends his body while dancing, it's a sign of a pure clean moves for a danceπŸ‘πŸΌ
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i think he is a pretty versatile dancer. Shampa choreographed pretty good stuff this season. But if u are talking about today's performance, then yea. it was nothing new and it was the same old. i agree with u there.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You don't need to be sorry for expressing your opinion.

Well, I disagree with you completely. I usually find Sushant's performances the MOST INTERESTING out of everyone else's in the show. There's usually a nice concept, there's depth, there are always good expressions and the lyrics are always brought out beautifully in the song. Dance is not just about body movements or steps, it is actually when you bring out the energy, the feel and the mood along with the situation in the form of moves which are eye-pleasing and couple it with suitable expressions--- without these, the dance ends up looking like acrobatics with a song playing in the background, even if the steps are very new or innovative.

And this thing I have seen consistently ONLY in Sushant's performance. I saw it in Krushna's performance too, when he was on the show briefly. I see it in Chang's too, but not all the time. 

EDit ADD:::

and prey why does everyone keep saying that Sushant has done same same dance forms only???- he has done a lot I think--- Jazz, Salsa, Chhau, L n P, Flamenco, Contemporary, Hip hop,  Lyrical hip-hop, Bollywood, Aerial act, Samba, Disco, Chinese Dai and Yi (two dance forms) and also Martial arts.... that's quite a lot I think. I doubt others have done this much also, cos he chose special forms even in episodes where special forms were not required, like in the Colours theme when he did Flamenco, and in the Valentine Day act when he did Lyrical Hip hop (Rehna Tu). Others had not chosen any special forms on these episodes.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: orms

the same leg stretching, arm stretching and waving, jumping from here to there 

If you read what you wrote yourself ^^ you'll find variety enough in him πŸ˜† Unlike you it will only take me a word to tell who is the most boring,monotonous and snorr worthy contestants in the show πŸ₯± and that word is "LIFTS" its not that hard to guess is it?but if it is I'll give another hint even Mona said "Lift Kara De" yesterday while introducing them πŸ˜† 

Saliyana really makes me yawn with their "Lifts" in their every freaking performance If Salman doesn't lifts Yana then Yana Lifts Salman if thats what you call innovation πŸ˜† Lift on shoulders,Lift through the legs,Lift Like a bird,Lift on stomach and the end πŸ₯± every step is starting of another Lift πŸ˜• Ok Ok we get it that you both are capable of lifting eachother but can we also see some dance now πŸ₯± 
They are so boring that sometimes I don't even remember that they are still in the show πŸ₯± and I am genuinely saying that cause thats what I feel.I saw huge potential in them in the starting of the show but I am sorry to say they were quite a disappointment after their wild card especially.Even Mahi showed more variety than them.

And it is just my opinion like you shared yours on who you find boring in the show I did the same nothing personal against Saliyana.
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well dats your opinion entirely and i completely disagree wid you..

sushant-shampa are the only contestants who always brought innovative concepts wid new ideas and different forms everytime on the stage and used to have proper expressions also..

his chau performance is one fine example of how much different and new dese two want to do always on the stage...
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sushant's each performance is the best than others
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"From day 1, Yana has danced beautifully, been consistent and showed different forms"

🀣

i wud love to know wht diff forms??? 
contemporary  and???? lifting each other jumping here n there ......n btw after their wildcard entry they were never consistent.they got diff marks everytime !