Add me to pm list and update soon
TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
read both parts, hillarious and nice!
PLZ add me to the PM LisT!!!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
omg di! superb!! hilarious 😉 plz jaldi update keejiye!!
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
gud one. update soon......
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

omg di! superb!! hilarious 😉 plz jaldi update keejiye!!

im updating dear....will be there in an hour or so.😃
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 2 --- page- 4

PART 3 

The escape

Geet ready in pink kurti and overloaded wid jewellery was standing near the window facing the backyard# agar mein aaj bhag jau aur poore din khet mein chali jau to m is dusht se shadi karne se bach jaungi. Jyada se jyada darji aur veerji marenge thik hai par is shadi k tamashe se chutkara milega. Fir mujhse koi shadi nahi karega aur m hamesha ma papaji k pass rahungi. Aur us kharooos singh khurana se bhi koi shadi nahi karega...uske liy acha lesson hai..# 

geet contemplated and jumped out of the window. The moment she straightened herself she saw maan standing infront of her.seeing her escape maan thought of instigating her more.

Geet murmered- kahan se tapaka babaji....and glances up

Maan- kya boli??  He also looks up to see what she is seeing. And finds nothing.

Geet - kuch nahi ji....this was her normal pitch..soft and sweet which cud just linger in ur head for long..

Maan - bhag rahi ho...acha hai..mere sath rahna waise bhi mushkil hai...tum bhag hi jao...he never knew this wud hv negative impact on her.

Geet -bhagta kaun hai...m GEET HANDA hoon kisi se nahi darti...aapse bhi nahi..m kyu bhagu..m to apne khet dekhne ja rahi thi......

Maan - 10 min me shadi ki rasam suru hogi aur tum ghoomne ja rahii ho....dekho tum mere type ki nahi ho. mere sath nahi rah sakti so bhagne hi behtar hai kyunki mere life mein jo mein chahta hu wahi hota hai....tumhari nahi chalegi..

Maan leaves #ab ye pakka bhag jaegi and im saved ab daadi kya karegi...he gave a sly smile#

Geet starts walking # babji ye kya mujhe darpok samajhta hai...turns and says hey u dusht im not a coward. but seeing him no where she thinks i will show him ki kiski chalti hai..use uske hi ghar mein tang karungi m. #

I admire this child woman....

Maan entered the haveli and met dev.

Dev- Bro aap ready nahi hue...daadi was thinking u ran away....he smiled at his plight.

To his surprise maan very casually said- i will be ready in 10min and come down.

this was as if he was going for a meeting and not his wedding.dev was shocked by his casualness that he showed over his marriage even after seeing his wud be weirdo wife The Geet Handa.

#dev- she is so much unlike bro..he is so sober and she is wild and untamed beauty. Bro will never look at her beauty he never looks at beautiful women.....this girl has nothing that wud impress him even a bit....god knws what daadi saw in her to make her bro's wife....they are OPPOSITES of each other...north pole and south pole never meet..#

NT- what r u thinking hubby dear.......geet and veerji's combo...smiled...

DEV- yeah...they belong to 2 poles.

NT- good for me..i don't have any competition now....I 'll keep getting the importance and love i have in the family. She cannot take any position in the family....she is the odd one out so i get all the attention. Good daadi chose her......waise don't even think veerji wud ever accept this maniac in his life....i will hv fun seeing the girl struggle in new environ after we go to Delhi.

Maan dressed in white sherwani.no need to tell he looked handsome..each pair of eye present there was fixed on him. Everyone praised to Rano hw lucky geet is to hv such a handsome husband.

Maan smirked# 5min more and these people will create a chaos that bride ran away and im free.....y r they taking so much time and they r so happy....idiots ur daughter just ran away...#😉

😆

this was a small update. i will update the next part soon.... dnt worry they get married..they have to....😉

PRECAP - 

Maan- daadi ghar chale.

PART  4 --- page11

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=11

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice Update   ðŸ˜Š

Do Continue .....
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
arey maan ne ab tak geet ko pehchana hi kahan...............its gonna b awesome............pl cont soon
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice ... am lovin it ... 

cant wait for their marriage and Geet to irritate the crap out of MAan... ðŸ˜ˆ

continue soon yaar

love
Sana
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it..............😊    awesome update..............pliz continue soon.........