Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now i m sure geet gonna give him real hard tym..!!!lol..
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

TRYING TO PEEP IN THE FUTURE WHAT IS GOING TO BE HAPPEN............................

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update....but it was too short.....waiting 4 their marriage....update soon
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe great update.
Not soo soon Maan ur dhulaniya is getting ready for u ;)
Yaar i can imagine their SR both will be pulling each other's hair lol.
Do update soon please ;)
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sonu4ever

Hehe great update.
Not soo soon Maan ur dhulaniya is getting ready for u ;)
Yaar i can imagine their SR both will be pulling each other's hair lol.
Do update soon please ;)

yes SR is something i want to give real twist to...it has to hv the speciality of geet and maan. i will update the marriage today only.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice part update.
pls cont soon.
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 3 --- page 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=10

PART 4 

shaadi ya barbadi

He was engrossed in his victory and self thoughts of freedom that there was a hush everyone looked back. And to maan's surprise geet entered in her hot pink kurti...she had changed the dupatta to dull gold with classy work and salwar was also in dull gold...she adorned the dupatta in a way that most of the gaudy  work was well hidden below it. She looked good and decent. She wore one big and a small necklace...she had removed the extras...on the whole she used her creativity to make her look beautiful even in that pink kurti.

Maan's smile vanished.# she didn't run away...my bad luck..oh god hw can my plan fail. He was angry and self engrossed hey she is even looking better than few hrs ago....she managed well in the dress.# The rituals begun in no time and ended soon. All the while neither cared to look at each other. It was like a formality for both of them. both were preoccupied in their thoughts.

After the pheras it was time for registration....daadi had got someone from the registrar office for the purpose.

Geet signed first and after signing when Maan moved his hand for the pen she dropped it on the ground. #geet- ab jhuk k uthao dusht# she smiled at maan. Maan gave her a furious look.

#maan 'never will i pick it...maan looked at dev and he passed a pen to him#

The formalities done...first thing maan did was to go to daadi. She blessed them...geet was being pulled behind as the bandhan was there but maan hardly cared. He didn't care to see that geet wanted to goto her parents for blessing. Geet extended the bandhan tying them and went to rano...all the family members gathered near her. She took the blessings. Then she heard maan say....

Maan- daadi ghar chale.

Daadi- 2min baith to jao..                                             

Maan insisted ' no ways i hv to leave...Its 6 already and it is 5hrs drive. We need to rush i have a conference tomorrow.

Daadi- rituals?

Maan- as it is im married so whats the need of other formalities...I want to take u home...shall we?  and he started walking towards the exit. 

The throwing of beaten rice by the bride behind her to her mother's anchal was done in a hurry. Geet cudnt even realise when the rituals were completed and she was in the car. Daadi hurried as she feared maan may leave geet behind and go if they didn't do according to his wish. Geet cudnt hug her mother before leaving. Her heart ached but didn't get time to cry in her father's arms.....Bidaai was a rushed affair.😭

They sat in different cars.....daadi and dev,NT in a red BMW sports version (Dev's car) and maan geet in the other black BMW (Maan's car).

i didnt want u people to wait for the marriage. so here it is.😃

if u want the pm to updates plz send me buddy request.

PRECAP -

Aap kitne saal se gari chala rahe ho? Maan was startled to hear her sweet voice as he was still busy texting and never realised she was awake.

PART 5 --- page 15

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=15�

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well well surprise for maan singh khurana to have his plan backfired.............now they r married...........

lets c how geet sherni is able to manage the heavy headed maan and the rest of the family
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update .
they are married now .
wow precap nice 
pls cont soon.
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both parts were nice....thnx fo d pm n cont soon