Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Do u think it was fair to eliminate Mr. Vijai Athwani??? I think he had the most pressure on him with 3 kids and he did everything so well without loosing temper and he was always smiley i really feel it was unfair to him...he should have been at the finalist!!!😒

i think it was a bit unfair because managing kids is a difficult task n he should be a finalist because he had the most kids...idk why patil got nominated...i mean he's horrible @ handling kids...he's worser then dutta...cant believe he let the kids use a blender
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

That Mrs Patil seems to be a wicked..she voted them out..poor Athwani and sahani..they did their best.

Chitsji aap neh kaha Jo meh soch rahi thi I think dutta n patil were voting out strategically
I took a dislike to Mrs patil did she ever smile?
How r u?   ðŸ˜ƒ
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Chitsji aap neh kaha Jo meh soch rahi thi I think dutta n patil were voting out strategically
I took a dislike to Mrs patil did she ever smile?
How r u?   ðŸ˜ƒ

hey nice to see you posting here...I am good.sorry for reading this post late.

I know yar..Mrs patil looked very serios and chalu..but most wives looked like that to me..Mrs sahani was nice though..
Sibar thumbnail
I found Mr Sahni very dramatic. Come on do you need a show to realize what you are missing. Same thing is with Mr Athwani. Both of these characters were eihe doing very good acting or are really dumb. The show objective was how best one can manage and not about cribbing. Mr Athwani is from food business, so he does have an advantage and he has to do nothing for his kids. They used to get ready by themselves. I guess it is not that straightfoward to analyze.