my meeting with Samta Sagar and Binny Sharma

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all.

Greetings!!  I am here to write about my wonderful experience meeting Samata Sagar and Binny Sharma.

Sunheri and her daughter Gauri at the set of Sangini.

Before going to India,  Samataji who is my very good friend invited me to come and see the shooting of Sangini if I desire.  So I and my friends with my few family members went to Mumbai to meet them.

When we arrived on the set.  Samtaji personally came out and invited all of us in her dressing room and sat and chatted with us.  and Then after her shot was done Binny also came and met us.

Samtaji and Binny both are extremely nice people and very kind and hospitable and amazing and down to earth people.  MIK was sick and was not on the set and hence could not see him

I also had a pleasure to meet Himaniji and the director of the show.  Samtaji introduced me to all the cast and crew and gave the tour of the set.

I saw the shoot of the scene where Sunheri tells himani that they need to tell Rajrani about the incident.

It is very hardwork and all the actors work with tremendous team work to complete the scene and are extremely polite with each other.  On the set also Binny calls samtaji Ma and it was kind of so touchy and cute.   She told few incidents of her first shoot and we had good convo.  She is so humble and said that your blessings are everything to me and stood there with join plams and asked for the blessings.

In person Samtaji looked so pretty and so well spoken.  Her voice is so very sweet loved talking to her.  She felt so bad that she could not invite me and my family to her home as she was leaving for the wedding the second day but I told her that to meet her was my goal and we met and that is the best thing.

Binny is also very sweet child and very humble.  She is so very pretty...  Gosh I could not believe that I was on the set of Sangini and was talking to them as if we were old friends.

love meeting them not because they are celebrity but the person they are.   I had wonderful time chatting witht them..

Hope u will like the pictures ..   love to all eva

please click the like button if you like  :))))

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good to know both are so nice . T4S
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for sharing this!!
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot for sharing your experience👏love binny personally & the whole crew & cast of sangini👏
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am glad that they have a great time on sets, it's really important as they spend most of their time there togeither!
Well thanks for sharing your experience and your awsome pics !
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Evasumi r u in black trousers and shirt in the pics?thanks 4 posting.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome ,thanks for sharing EVA 
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: alujna-21

Evasumi r u in black trousers and shirt in the pics?thanks 4 posting.

No I am wearing the light blue salwar suit   :))))
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Evaji, thanks for posting your experience with Samtaji and Binny!!!🤗
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... U got cute smile yaar , and long hair too 😳,