Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL I m luving dis thread 😆😆😆 😳 spend d entire nite reading it...😳
To b honest Almost ALL gossips posted here r true 😛 hv sum cousins working as PRs n also in productn houses at both bolly n tellywood wen dey used to tell me such things...mostly I used to think dey r bluffing...but reading d same thing here certainly clears d doubts

LilDot thumbnail
Bas? only 105 Pgs? :(

I am disappointed. Surely you all know more...c'mon spill the beans :D 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Masand is on a roll mahn!!😆

As soon as i read it i thought of Ajay too...that's bad since i never get these! Lol. I remember KWK and all that...uff. Ajay, ajay!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
on the original topic...halla bol anyone?...guess they took inspiration from real life 😛...also congrats on the century!! 😛

lol it took me three days to read each post...interesting stuff! 😛
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Gossip update-

A failed Bollywood actor who got married in the last week was the boy toy of Bolllywood's biggest Star. So much so that the Star got his friends esp. a certain female director to promote him during his debut.

However the friendship broke up later and the actor failed to make any impact in Bollywood.

of folks can any1 spill the beans here i running out of time so cant check all pages so whose this namuna n namuni
LilDot thumbnail
So Aishwarya is preggers...ahem ahem...any doubts on the paternity of the child?
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manojshonafan

Gossip update-

A failed Bollywood actor who got married in the last week was the boy toy of Bolllywood's biggest Star. So much so that the Star got his friends esp. a certain female director to promote him during his debut.

However the friendship broke up later and the actor failed to make any impact in Bollywood.

of folks can any1 spill the beans here i running out of time so cant check all pages so whose this namuna n namuni

hmmm can it be vivek or this is new
mombasa1980 thumbnail

i am new to india-forums. surprised to hear all this gossip about SRK-Kajol. As for Tabu-Nag, they do seem in love. didnt know Nag's first wife loved her current husband from before, somehow not able to believe this.I am from the south as well. Nag's wife must have left him over his casanova ways. Her current husband is much older than her.

gossipgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

this section is to discuss bollywood... not TV stars... 😛😛😛

and last time it happened, it ended up in a huge fight... you can ask swati or one of the mods in the feedback topic, but i don't think it's allowed...!   😛😛

pm me the link plz

Originally posted by: manojshonafan

Gossip update-

Nikhil Dwivedi

SRK

Farah Khan

Edited: Thanks, Kshreya  ðŸ˜³

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago