Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

What happened to that lady Anita Hassanandani who was being linked to Ekta long time back when she was acting in an Ekta serial?

Erm...I think she does films in South or taking a break Im not sure...she might have been linked as well to Ekta I know Anita dated Eijaz Khan
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omg this guy Masand..
knows so much abt bollywood actors..private life🀣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruky786

Erm...I think she does films in South or taking a break Im not sure...she might have been linked as well to Ekta I know Anita dated Eijaz Khan

she is stil dating him..
ewoo..how can ppl thinks..Prachi and ekta..
comon guys
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No heard it from reliable people who even worked in that serial she came in with...its actually quite well known in industry circles.   I got this news from so many different people actually and its quite old news and people in fact just talk about it unintrestedly..like arey so wat types.
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellily

No heard it from reliable people who even worked in that serial she came in with...its actually quite well known in industry circles.   I got this news from so many different people actually and its quite old news and people in fact just talk about it unintrestedly..like arey so wat types.

πŸ˜† r u sure its EK n Prachi Desai only...i thought it was a triangle...EK+Prachi+Tanusri Dasgupta...πŸ˜‰...always spotted together...
Edited by pria4ever - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Ajay? YUCK I would have never ever expected that!

Originally posted by: pria4ever

πŸ˜† r u sure its EK n Prachi Desai only...i thought it was a triangle...EK+Prachi+Tanusri Dasgupta...πŸ˜‰...always spotted together...

who?!!!πŸ˜•

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tanusri...she's EK's right hand...its rumored tat she was kinda responsible for EK's fallout with her then best friend Nivedita Basu...currently the creative head of BT...the trio r the 'thickest of buddies' orπŸ˜‰
suzieK thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Gossip update-

A failed Bollywood actor who got married in the last week was the boy toy of Bolllywood's biggest Star. So much so that the Star got his friends esp. a certain female director to promote him during his debut.

However the friendship broke up later and the actor failed to make any impact in Bollywood.

Sorry for bringing up this old topic again (and that as my first post), but is there any link or source to this? I tried to google it, but couldn't find anything. Was this by any chance written by Rajeev Masand as well, or is it some random gossip by somebody else?

Thanks. :)
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pria4ever

LOL der r many gals in EK's gang...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ders a whole list of dem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lot of things happen @ EK's parties( srry after party πŸ˜›)  Many actors come in couple n some of d exclusive EK gals stay back leaving der BFs for sum after party fun..πŸ˜‰

Actually EK n Prachi r a bit old news now...hv knwn abt it since d yr Prachi made her debut in TV industry...

Abt Anita H...well her relatnship wid EK is a decade old πŸ˜†