Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

SL is not that strong a team ... had we been playing SA or NZ, I would've been even more nervous. Even now I'm nervous, because truly kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...

I know ... at a point we were playing so well and then our batting order choked in the end ... as always But our bowlers and fielders truly saved the day IMO. Very sharp fielding and strong bowling today. We didn't give away too many extras.

I didn't see the post-match ceremony. I had to quickly grab lunch before my meeting. I'll see the highlights later. So who won Man of the Match? Tendulkar? Or Bhajji?

Tendulkar won man of the match from what I've read so far......don't think Bhajji got anything.

Yeah our bowling and fielding pulled its act together in time.....woohoo👏😆

SL is not that strong??? Achha chalo then maybe there is hope😆
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Bachey samajh gaye aur humare PROFESSIONAL players nahi samjhey! *shakes head* 😆

Lol! Misbah ko chor doh, Gul ko beshak pakar lo.. Honestly yaar, Misbah ne match bachaya hai.. Score na kiya ho, woh dosron ne kar liya.. But the fact that he STAYED gave others the chance to be reckless in my opinion.. Warna toh phoonk marte hi wickets gir rahi theen.. I don't know why but I just can't convince myself otherwise.. Misbah really did save the show..

Lol!! Waise who dropped what catches? I was sleeping for the 1st inning.. Koi update doh.. 😳😆

Yaar Fivr, stop doing gun gaan of Misbah! I'll beat you up too, okay? 😛 😆 Yaar what was the point of staying there.. yeh batao! Aik over ki first ball pe aya aur change ki sides next over main when its mandatory.. Poora over zaya kiya. If he WAS there to support others and give chance to others tou bhai mere un ko crease pe tou aane de! Non striker's end se woh kya karlen ge!!

Who dropped catches? Your favourite, Misbah, Younis Khan and like always Kamran Akmal.. *rolls eyes*
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

You know Fivr, I agree with you. It was important was someone to be steady. If everyone would've thrown away their wickets early on, it would've been extremely embarrassing. The fact that he stayed put gave India the pressure.

The only thing Pakistan could've done to turn the game around was to take power play early on. It didn't have to be forced ... that way Misbah could've stayed on till the end and still won the game.

Exactly.. I was worried k they will play reckless.. 4s and 6s k chakkar mein wickets dete jayengai and that's what happened. Agar RUK k khel lete.. 6 balls mein 5 singles bhi lete rehte toh we could have won. But 1 ball pe sixer marney k chakkar mein they got out and lost the other 5 balls.. You know?

If those initial batters had STAYED and maintained a steady partnership toh this match was a win, in my opinion. But they got over confident, gave their wickets away (6 of them in around 60 runs yaar!) and that just sank the whole thing..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimrah

Yaar Fivr, stop doing gun gaan of Misbah! I'll beat you up too, okay? 😛 😆 Yaar what was the point of staying there.. yeh batao! Aik over ki first ball pe aya aur change ki sides next over main when its mandatory.. Poora over zaya kiya. If he WAS there to support others and give chance to others tou bhai mere un ko crease pe tou aane de! Non striker's end se woh kya karlen ge!!

Who dropped catches? Your favourite, Misbah, Younis Khan and like always Kamran Akmal.. *rolls eyes*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aaj toh Fivr ki shaamat aayi hai Nimrah ke haathon😛🤣
-Fivr- thumbnail

True.. I'll give you that, but woh atey they aur out ho jate they toh us beechare ko hi wicket sambhalni parh rahi thie.. Woh non strikers end pe khara rehta toh poori team 4s aur 6s k chakker mein 180-190 runs pe hadh out ho jati! Abhi at least aik shareefana score tha! Last over tak CHANCE tha (however slim) k kuch kar daingai.. Warna toh woh bhi nahi hota.. 😆

Tum Gul ko peet lo bhai! Misbah ko is baar baksh doh! 😆

LMAO! Akmal was the first to go out too na? Us k jatey hi poori line up crumble ho gayi.. Younis Khan toh idiot hai.. Aya aur out ho gaya.. He seems to be the "Yuvraj" for our batters today.. Misbah ko maaf kiya is baar.. 😆

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aaj toh Fivr ki shaamat aayi hai Nimrah ke haathon😛🤣

LOL!! ISI liye mein Switzerland hi bhali thie!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
AreYaar thumbnail
I toh loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Misbah😍  He proved himself in the T20 match and now this one also🤣

Umar Gul is a close second in my favs🤣Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What I meant was that Afridi didn't let him score the century in HIS match! Waada tou nibhaya na, lala ne! 😆

You know whenever Tendulkar scores a century, India loses. I was SO rooting for him to make 100.. 😆 😆

WRONG.

India has won 33 out of the 48 matches that sachin has scored a century in and 2 were tied...and the wins have been against big countries! :)

Hi guys...sorry just popped here randomly after ages.... and saw this so I thought as a huge sachin fan...it's my duty to make people aware of the facts 😛  hehe... 

How are you guys doing? 😃 Longggggggg time! 
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Baat zehen mein kaise aati hai? LOL apparently the GOOD LOOKS aspect is also similar naa😆....Oh well how can I understand how the minds of fangirls will work.....I guess some Pakistani fans of MR will liken him to Afridi somehow😆

Afridi is a REAL hero? Is that just cuz he's a cricketer or has he actually achieved a lot of records in the field of cricket?? Or is that just cuz he has the PERSONALITY of a hero per se😆

Hmmm...I have never been taken by Afridi's good looks. There was a time when I didn't like Afridi that much because ALLL the girls around me used to have a crush on him...GIrls were sooo crazzyyyyy about him ke mujhey usse chir hogai thi....aur ab dekho.

I don't know about world records...I'm not that into cricket usually. Par haan REAL hero toh hai humare liye..because he's a great cricketer...because he plays for the nation....win for the nation....and sometimes lose too😆...but that's part of the game. All these cricketers, even after today, are real heroes for me. Oh and he has a PERSONALITY of a REAL hero too...he's a bit weird but cute!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

WRONG.

India has won 33 out of the 48 matches that sachin has scored a century in and 2 were tied...and the wins have been against big countries! :)

Hi guys...sorry just popped here randomly after ages.... and saw this so I thought as a huge sachin fan...it's my duty to make people aware of the facts 😛  hehe... 

How are you guys doing? 😃 Longggggggg time! 

Manaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

WE WON WE WON WE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN🥳.....Sachin let his BAT do the talking😛......85 is no small score😛